IGNORED

OANN and Newsmax: Competing With Faux To Become State Media

GreyhoundFan

9 hours ago, fraurosena said:

Ladies and gentlemen, I give you Thanos in human form. 

Who would he offer up to be killed by disease?  His parents?  His siblings?  A child?  A wife?  Frankly, I think the world would be better off without old Rob Schmitt.  If somebody needs to fill a death quota by disease, I volunteer him.

Edited by Xan
  • Upvote 5

• 2 weeks later...
18 hours ago, Cartmann99 said:

Because you can only kill somebody with a gun, yes? You can't, say, bludgeon them to death with a flagpole, impale them with a rebar, squash them to death against a wall, beat them up by stomping and kicking them, stab them with a knife or other sharp object, or taser them more than 15 times at the base of the skull when they're down... 

• Upvote 9

Newsmax Reporter Leads Pathetic One-Man Protest Against Fox News for Booting Mike Lindell

A Newsmax reporter staged a one-man protest outside of Fox News headquarters in midtown Manhattan on Thursday over the network’s decision to refuse to air an ad from MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell.

Newsmax reporter Mike Carter ventured to the skyscraper that houses Fox News for a segment on the response to Lindell pulling all of his MyPillow advertisements from Fox because the network refused to air a commercial promoting his upcoming “cyber symposium.” The symposium is part of Lindell’s ongoing campaign to spread the conspiracy theory that the 2020 election was stolen from Donald Trump.

“Here at Newsmax, we believe in a good night’s sleep, so we’re running that ad,” Carter said. “And today, we’re taking Fox News to the mattresses.”

From there, Carter marched outside of Fox’s New York City office building with a sign denouncing that Lindell was “banned” by the network.

“We have a Fox News alert, we have a banned pillow salesman!” He exclaimed. “Why does Fox News hate a good night’s sleep!”

Lindell has been railing against Fox ever since his split from the network.

The segment went on with Carter asking New Yorkers for their thoughts on the Fox-Lindell drama. The opinions were…mixed, to say the least.

Click the link in the title to watch the segment.

• Upvote 1
  • Eyeroll 6
  • Thank You 2

“We have a Fox News alert, we have a banned pillow salesman!” He exclaimed. “Why does Fox News hate a good night’s sleep!”

I cannot believe how giddy this quote made me.  I am not going to click on the link to watch the segment because I want to keep my own personal audio and visual conjuring of the event.  There is no possible way the real thing will match my mind's picture of it. 

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 1

I’m wondering if Dominion is getting closer to going after Trump.  The complaint shows how Trump retweeted and endorsed OAN’s stance on numerous occasions.  Tick, tock, Trump. 
:popcorn2: 

• Upvote 8

I was reading the complaint again in light of Newsmax’s stance that everything they reported on came from Trump or his administration.  It may be a “which came first, the chicken or the egg” situation, but I speculate Newsmax is getting ready to throw a whole bunch of Republicans under the bus.  Will Newsmax name their supposed sources, or will it come out that they just made stuff up?  A $1.6 billion question… 

• Upvote 6

• 2 weeks later...
15 hours ago, Cartmann99 said:

*snorts*

Someone with more technical know-how than me really needs to put the full clip of this bit together with Alex Jones bit calling Trump a dumbass.  It would be fun to play those two back to back on a loop for some of the Fox/Trump nuts and watch them try to figure out what to think. 

• Upvote 7

• 4 weeks later...

Someone gets a little testy when his guest dares to be mildly critical of the GQP lord and master:

• Upvote 5
  • Disgust 3
  • WTF 1

I love Brian Williams' last line:

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 2
  • Thank You 2

So we have AT&T to thank for OANN. I'm glad I don't have them for wireless anymore:

image.png.07113efdaf7b1429c611bee5c2ddd072.png

More under spoiler:

Spoiler

image.png.a19b31dbc02a6aa32d2e9c7d25be7f47.png

image.png.5325838afa7611d4abf3ac33b245418d.png

• Thank You 7