Coconut Flan

58 minutes ago, Lgirlrocks said:

36600942-C84C-470C-A1F6-9BCD59EEFBE7.thumb.png.3635663264248cb1fb3d6feaef4fec95.png

TAM allowed her younger daughters to egg their brothers car. What happened to treating others the way you want to be treated? Is this how you want to be treated?

Eggs can hurt the paint finish! That’s not a harmless prank like writing on it with car markers. She’s such a mean spirited person and she’s passing it onto her children.

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 5

• 2 weeks later...
57 minutes ago, Lgirlrocks said:

I wasn’t sure where to post this. I’m not surprised she spoke out. ABF82E57-E7A8-44DB-A383-A8BBAB9B3263.thumb.png.20cb78c77ee4b3a1cd6aee68ac36d946.png

I'm surprised at the message, though. That almost seems compassionate!

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 7

22 minutes ago, NotQuiteMotY said:

I'm surprised at the message, though. That almost seems compassionate!

The only reason why she is saying this is because she stayed in a shitty marriage having kid after kid after kid with a man that constantly cheated on her. If she hadn’t experienced it first hand, I have zero doubts she would show any sort of compassion or understanding. 

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 9

39 minutes ago, Lgirlrocks said:

TAM deleted her post. 

Someone must have told her she'd expressed a decent human emotion.

• Upvote 9
  • Haha 11

37 minutes ago, Katzchen24 said:

Someone must have told her she'd expressed a decent human emotion.

I think you win the Internet for the day, or at least the FJ portion thereof.

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 3
  • Thank You 1

TAM is promoting this crap. D8103A99-E6A8-4DE6-90AB-ADF1EFC4D929.thumb.png.a0394003902c38c6f2ec922229d68789.png

The person running this has no degree from what I can tell. How is she truly supposed to help anyone?

Spoiler

FC34447F-F14D-42E2-A3EB-871287C155B4.thumb.png.f04842158cd40e75905f0fea7ed1243e.png

• Thank You 2

13 minutes ago, Lgirlrocks said:

TAM is promoting this crap. D8103A99-E6A8-4DE6-90AB-ADF1EFC4D929.thumb.png.a0394003902c38c6f2ec922229d68789.png

The person running this has no degree from what I can tell. How is she truly supposed to help anyone?

Hide contents

FC34447F-F14D-42E2-A3EB-871287C155B4.thumb.png.f04842158cd40e75905f0fea7ed1243e.png

I’m totally side eyeing this. 

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 5
  • Love 1

Anytime I see someone called a life coach,  I side eye. There’s a reason why counselors need to be licensed. Because you can do real damage if you are just winging it with a person’s mental health. 

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 6

"Guiding women out of the wilderness, into the WILD."

... is she trying to be Cheryl Strayed?

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 4

• 2 weeks later...

This is the reason why so many young people are leaving the church. Jesus was all about acceptance. He loved on everyone, especially those that didn’t fit the mold. FB1F8F81-A701-42D7-97E7-0D7D57BE3082.thumb.png.4d593cb63fd08db53944636792314227.png

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, Lgirlrocks said:

This is the reason why so many young people are leaving the church. Jesus was all about acceptance. He loved on everyone, especially those that didn’t fit the mold. FB1F8F81-A701-42D7-97E7-0D7D57BE3082.thumb.png.4d593cb63fd08db53944636792314227.png

They do this bullshit March every year. It’s horrible. But it makes me feel better that the attendance at this March is absolutely nothing compared to the pride marches all over the country. 

• Upvote 5

I think it’s pretty safe to say Anna Johnston has joined a cult. SOLD schools are supposed to only be for a month or two. She’s there constantly. She’s completely sucked in.

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 2

10 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I think it’s pretty safe to say Anna Johnston has joined a cult. SOLD schools are supposed to only be for a month or two. She’s there constantly. She’s completely sucked in.

She’s an employee now.

• Upvote 1
  • Eyeroll 2
  • Thank You 2

23 minutes ago, Themanda Duggar said:

She’s an employee now.

Ahh a nicer word for cult member. I wonder how her mom feels about this. I doubt she’s pleased.

• Upvote 3

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/26/2021 at 7:50 AM, JermajestyDuggar said:

Ahh a nicer word for cult member. I wonder how her mom feels about this. I doubt she’s pleased.

I’m sure she is fine with it. It means she raised a godly women. 

• Sad 2
  • I Agree 1

18 minutes ago, Lgirlrocks said:

I’m sure she is fine with it. It means she raised a godly women. 

I’m not so sure though. TAM is such a narcissist that she would want her daughter to follow everything she believes. What if this other cult has a couple of beliefs TAM doesn’t believe? I could see her freaking out of her daughter has a new idol. If she is constantly away from home and gushing over the SOLD leaders. I bet TAM would get real jealous real fast.

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 2

9 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I’m not so sure though. TAM is such a narcissist that she would want her daughter to follow everything she believes. What if this other cult has a couple of beliefs TAM doesn’t believe? I could see her freaking out of her daughter has a new idol. If she is constantly away from home and gushing over the SOLD leaders. I bet TAM would get real jealous real fast.

She let charity go and do that missioncation acting group. Maybe she thinks that they need to spread their wings and then they will come back?

• Upvote 2

41 minutes ago, Lgirlrocks said:

She let charity go and do that missioncation acting group. Maybe she thinks that they need to spread their wings and then they will come back?

I think she’s in for some disappointment!

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 1

897F783C-72AC-4E99-88FA-B0C6A25C62E3.thumb.png.8a6fdead8536376fa6e1f18937bb879c.png

how is he anti family? Hasn’t had multiple wives or paid for multiple abortions like trump. This country was built on slavery, something that made it hard for black families to stay together. I just can’t with this women.

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 2

54 minutes ago, Lgirlrocks said:

897F783C-72AC-4E99-88FA-B0C6A25C62E3.thumb.png.8a6fdead8536376fa6e1f18937bb879c.png

how is he anti family? Hasn’t had multiple wives or paid for multiple abortions like trump. This country was built on slavery, something that made it hard for black families to stay together. I just can’t with this women.

she (like most fundies" confuse rights for all families and human rights with "family values for people like me". She just wants programs that go with her version of family values. 

As we all know the American Families Plan that Biden wanted passed included: source

Biden would add significant per-family subsidies for child care for low- and moderate-income families, free universal preschool for two years before kindergarten, paid medical and family leave, and two years of free community college.

I (we I was married at the time) paid $15,000 per year for a couple years for my kids to be in daycare and several years it was $10k when only 2 were in daycare and preschool. I made too much to quit or get assistance (no subsidies for preschool, paid 100% of the cost) but made to little to put anything into my retirement or their college funds. 

• Upvote 9