Coconut Flan

98E0B784-A2E6-403A-9EF4-9F569FE2ADBB.thumb.png.5cb67e13ee07534badccc0ebfe6cd854.png

does this mean they think trump is a women? I think TAM is censoring what she puts on Instagram so her account doesn’t get taken down. 

• Upvote 3
  • WTF 1

Definitely sounds like he’s saying trump is a woman. That would piss trump off. We know how lowly he thinks of women. 

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, teachergirl said:

Isn't this referencing back to the amen and awomen joke a pastor did a few weeks back? Fundies are so clever y'all.

Yeah. Matt Walsh is a right-wing troll who feeds off outrage-clicks on Twitter. Of course TAM is a fan.

• Upvote 4

A9F8599F-8CA2-4AE7-807D-0D51B516BB7A.thumb.png.daddbb3a57bdd2f09918fe793b27c26f.png

someone wasn’t paying attention in school. Our laws are loosely based on biblical principles because the founders knew it would hold more weight. We have a thing called the separation of church and state. The prequel to the constitution says that congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of a religion. 

• Upvote 4

9 hours ago, Lgirlrocks said:

A9F8599F-8CA2-4AE7-807D-0D51B516BB7A.thumb.png.daddbb3a57bdd2f09918fe793b27c26f.png

I think TAM doesn't really know what a conscience is.

And which particular church is she referring to? The Catholic one where paedophiles are shuffled between dioceses to avoid consequences? The evangelical ones where pastors are continually being caught with their __cks in people other than their wives? The mega ones where the pastors NEED personal jets to conduct God's business? Any of the ones which make their congregants disown their children for not being cookie-cutter replicants of themselves?

She's hateful and horrible. 

• Upvote 13

15 hours ago, Katzchen24 said:

I think TAM doesn't really know what a conscience is.

And which particular church is she referring to? The Catholic one where paedophiles are shuffled between dioceses to avoid consequences? The evangelical ones where pastors are continually being caught with their __cks in people other than their wives? The mega ones where the pastors NEED personal jets to conduct God's business? Any of the ones which make their congregants disown their children for not being cookie-cutter replicants of themselves?

She's hateful and horrible. 

Given that she referred to Catherine Mullins , who is the worship leader at Coweta Community Church , I would say that she is referring to Pentecostal / Charismatic churches .  It would seem that TAM believes that a nation must be Spirit led , in order to be rightly guided in its moral compass . 

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 1

I think they meant to say the trump first party or the white nationalist party. I agree that we need more than two major parties but this is not one of them. We have enough divid in this country. I hate that Americans as a whole hate the idea of having to learn, or even speak, another language. We expect all other nationalities to learn to speak American English without giving it a second thought. 65ED730B-F688-428C-8571-7B3630DFBAB9.thumb.jpeg.f05ea1c7abf9ee2026346575ecaf77c1.jpeg

8 minutes ago, Lgirlrocks said:

I think they meant to say the trump first party or the white nationalist party. I agree that we need more than two major parties but this is not one of them. We have enough divid in this country. I hate that Americans as a whole hate the idea of having to learn, or even speak, another language. We expect all other nationalities to learn to speak American English without giving it a second thought. 65ED730B-F688-428C-8571-7B3630DFBAB9.thumb.jpeg.f05ea1c7abf9ee2026346575ecaf77c1.jpeg

I am absolutely OK with Trump spinning off his own party. It'll reduce the number of Republican voters even further, and most likely raise the collective intelligence of the Republican party significantly. And, over time, it may also inspire a working multi-party system. It'll be easier for the more progressive people to split off if they know the Republicans are also split, and therefore creating their own party won't guarantee Republican rule.

• Upvote 11
  • I Agree 1

6 hours ago, Lgirlrocks said:

But there already had been an America First Party .  I wonder if TAM is aware of this .  If so , then she , like Geoffrey Botkin , is a fascist sympathizer . 

Edited by Marmion
  • Upvote 6

2 hours ago, Marmion said:

But there already had been an America First Party .  I wonder if TAM is aware of this .  If so , then she , like Geoffrey Botkin , is a fascist sympathizer . 

Very interesting. I didn’t know this party existed. I can’t believe she is a home school teacher and doesn’t know how to research things.

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, Lgirlrocks said:

Very interesting. I didn’t know this party existed. I can’t believe she is a home school teacher and doesn’t know how to research things.

And she wouldn't even have to start a compex research process. She could just google it.

• Upvote 5

8E198818-C20B-40A7-AB68-189B590D2B75.thumb.jpeg.0aa61302f083e0829abebd1e53933dcd.jpeg

it’s really easy to stand up for the “voiceless” because they can’t say anything about the way you do it. Do you stand up for puppy mills and animal abuse as well? Animals don’t have a voice and unless you see signs of abuse you won’t know because they have zero way to tell you, verbally that is. Are you also standing up for child abuse? What are you doing to be compassionate towards the women that are contemplating abortion? Are you helping to provide a system to help them if they keep the baby? Are you helping to prevent pregnancy in the first place? Do you support comprehensive sex education? Do you support free or insurance covered birth control? Are you showing compassion to women who want an abortion but can’t get one by voting in politicians that support wic and other government assisted programs? 

• Upvote 10

Of course not.  Those hussies should have kept their legs closed, and give those babies to deserving(heterosexually married, white, rich)Christian couples who can give them a proper life. 

(I know, preaching to the choir.)

• Upvote 7

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Lgirlrocks said:

I am surprised TAM isn’t talking about this. 
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2021/02/01/us/rochester-police-pepper-spray-child/index.html

this is such a sad and horrible thing that happened. 

I’m not. The little girl is black. TAM doesn’t give a single fuck about black people. 

• Upvote 6

13 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I’m not. The little girl is black. TAM doesn’t give a single fuck about black people. 

True. So much for pro life and all lives mattering. 

• Upvote 5

She needs to worry less about Biden and worry more about her own children. Anna just seems to be getting deeper and deeper into SOLD. Which just looks like a trendy hipster Christian cult. If you have been in one cult, you’re more susceptible to joining another. 

• Upvote 5

12 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

She needs to worry less about Biden and worry more about her own children. Anna just seems to be getting deeper and deeper into SOLD. Which just looks like a trendy hipster Christian cult. If you have been in one cult, you’re more susceptible to joining another. 

Charity was going off the deep end before she got off of Instagram. The things she went on about wouldn’t have mad sense to god. TAM doesn’t care as long as her kids listen, fight abortion, and worship her. 

• Upvote 6

On 2/9/2021 at 3:02 PM, Lgirlrocks said:

4D9B22C2-AD5D-4027-9523-5A5EA2DDD17B.thumb.png.374e8e7c2a8acd67c76467ab7bd83432.png

What did rhinos do to get a whole party against them?

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 5