IGNORED

Fundie Divorces

Bethella

My “favorite” part of the shooting incident is that he wouldn’t even apologize for shooting her! Because “you don’t apologize for an accident.” She also said it was romantic that they shared a bullet...

I am so glad she is apparently done with him. 

• Upvote 2
  • Disgust 3
  • WTF 15

So relieved to hear this. Dick-bun has thrown up red flags all over the place since he showed up on the scene.

I'm guessing that Emily was sealed for time and eternity to her first husband. Presumably the marriage to this moron was 'just' for time. Not sure if that makes it easier to get out of the marriage religiously but here's hoping.

Also hoping he doesn't request maintenance.

• Upvote 7

2 minutes ago, Jana814 said:

Can someone remind me how many kids this woman has. 

Emily has 5 with her first husband. She had #6 with Richard. I believe they are all girls except for one boy in the middle somewhere. 

• Upvote 3
  • Thank You 3

My sense is that they are separated rather than actively divorcing.  She still lists herself as remarried widow on her Instagram, although she's changed her name on the account back to Meyers last month.   I suspect she'll get on her feet financially and pull the plug.  Wishing her well. 

Man bun posted a happy birthday TikTok on Instagram yesterday: "Let me raise a toast to the girl I love the most in the whole world..."   with the text: "Two hours early, but happy birthday, Babe"   Does not sound like he's giving up at the moment. 

A bit on he grim side, but abusers of all stripes after they've done something abusive, start the apology campaign: I'm so sorry, it will never happen again, I've changed, it will all be good, just take me back, I love you soooooo much, can't live without you. 

May FF stay strong and NOT TAKE HIM BACK! 

Edited by Howl
  • Upvote 19
  • I Agree 2
  • Love 3

• 2 months later...

Yup, she's had some interesting Instagram stories, one noting the incredible amount of support she has from her siblings in the area and friends + getting counseling.  No mention of Richard, with whom she'll be co-parenting.  

• Upvote 10

On 3/7/2021 at 2:59 PM, Howl said:

Yup, she's had some interesting Instagram stories, one noting the incredible amount of support she has from her siblings in the area and friends + getting counseling.  No mention of Richard, with whom she'll be co-parenting.  

He's busy working on his hair.  And his biceps.

Seriously though can you imagine trying to co-parent with that douchebag?

• Upvote 11

• 1 month later...

Does anyone know if the Reith parents divorced? The mom is pretty obviously single and I don’t think their dad died. Did I miss the Reith father passing away? Or did they divorce? 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Does anyone know if the Reith parents divorced? The mom is pretty obviously single and I don’t think their dad died. Did I miss the Reith father passing away? Or did they divorce? 

Wow! How did you come by this info?

• Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, petrushka said:

Wow! How did you come by this info?

They just took a professional family picture. The Reith kids with their spouses were in it. Their mother’s parents were in it. And mother Reith was in it. But no father Reith to be seen. There isn’t a single mention of a husband on her Instagram page. 

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 12

On 3/9/2021 at 7:17 AM, bea said:

He's busy working on his hair.  And his biceps.  Seriously though can you imagine trying to co-parent with that douchebag?

Re: Richard (Man Bun), Emily/Freckled Fox's ex.   He set his Instagram to private after posting some pics of the new girlfriend at the beginning of April.  At the time, he was posting a bunch of pics of a neighborhood in Page (a town in the middle of nowhere, AZ) where the g-friend presumably lives.  So very glad she put him in the rear view mirror. 

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 3
  • Love 1

Not a divorce yet, but........

Google Jeff Jansen of Global Fire International Ministries.  Whatever he did was bad, bad, very bad. He willingly left his wife and children  to "follow his own desires."  The church he started with his wife Jan kicked him out as the CEO/Head/Pastor/Big Kahuna.  The wife is now running things. A letter to the congregants from the Board of Directors talks about his bad moral choices and un-Biblical behavior.

He's also a self-proclaimed prophet and a huge Trumper. declaring Trump is still president and will be back any day now.  On a BEC note his hair-do is something else

• Thank You 10

Oh, my, where have we heard this before -- . 

He's was dumped by his church, separated from his wife, and refused to submit to a process of restoration.  This refusal is SOP for narcissist celebrity preachers.  

There is a LOT of wing-nut Trumpery going on here and excuse making.   Newsweek quotes an email from Jan Jansen that was forwarded to them.  First, he was SO STRESSED! 

"Unfortunately, Jeff struggled for many years dealing with the stress and warfare of his travels. Being a high-level, recognized minister, this led to poor choices in coping mechanisms." 

Then, we move on to DARK FORCES: 

I don't believe he was strong enough to withstand what was coming at him because of his very public stand for President Trump and against the dark side. When you take a stand like that, you must have no cracks in your armor.

And the bolded 

"Jeff never really humbled himself enough to get healing for his soul and seal the cracks."

pretty much sums it up. 

And I agree totally on the hair -- who knew pompadours were still a thing! 

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 8
  • Thank You 1

Every time this updates I hope to see the Smuggars in here.  Sigh.  Wishful thinking. 

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 8
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, JMO said:

Every time this updates I hope to see the Smuggars in here.  Sigh.  Wishful thinking. 

If she files, it will be a long time from now. The only way I could see it happening is years down the road after he’s been in prison awhile. 

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 7

I loved "the dark side" reference. Sigh, those fundies will never get the Star Wars reference. They really cheat themselves out of so much. 

• Upvote 5

53 minutes ago, Pecansforeveryone said:

I loved "the dark side" reference. Sigh, those fundies will never get the Star Wars reference. They really cheat themselves out of so much. 

Under $1000 Emily and her spouse loved Star Wars. So there are a few, but they are few and far between.

• Upvote 6

The Flanders family likes Star Wars and Emily Case likes Star Wars and has a family season pass to Disney World. 

• Upvote 3

• 2 weeks later...

It seems like Shoshanna Easling (Debi and Michael Pearl's daighter might be separated from/divorcing her husband James. She no longer lists herself as a wife in her Facebook and Instagram descriptions and hasn't posted with/about him in quite a while. He did share some public Facebook photos at the zoo with their kids recently, but Shoshanna wasn't there and a family member commented "Looks like fun, I’m glad you got some time with them!" . . . So it definitely seems like something's up.

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 12
  • Love 1

10 minutes ago, DonutWench said:

It seems like Shoshanna Easling (Debi and Michael Pearl's daighter might be separated from/divorcing her husband James. She no longer lists herself as a wife in her Facebook and Instagram descriptions and hasn't posted with/about him in quite a while. He did share some public Facebook photos at the zoo with their kids recently, but Shoshanna wasn't there and a family member commented "Looks like fun, I’m glad you got some time with them!" . . . So it definitely seems like something's up.

I did not realize she is another Plexus nutcase

:tw_scream:

• Upvote 4

31 minutes ago, DonutWench said:

Aren’t they the ones with three weddings? Shame at least one of them didn’t take. ?

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 23

33 minutes ago, Shouldabeenacowboy said:

I did not realize she is another Plexus nutcase

I remember when Debi Pearl was raving about Plexus and how fabulous it made her feel. 

Gotta say, I'm gobsmacked that Shoshanna Pearl Easling seems to be separated/divorced from her husband.  How many kids are there?  Looks like 5-ish.

She has some FB posts about doing fixer-upper type stuff on her house and one commenter said that's what husbands are for and another asked, "Where's your husband?"  No reply.  

Of course, Pearls being Pearls, they'll pretend like nothing has happened. 

So, two out of five Pearl Godly marriages cratered. 

Edited by Howl
  • Upvote 14
  • Love 1

I noticed the possible estrangement but I posted about it on the Pearl thread instead of here. I noticed all the same things already mentioned. It wouldn’t surprise me at all if another Pearl ended up divorced. The Pearls don’t have a good marriage in my opinion and if that’s who their models are, then the divorces will happen. 

• Upvote 14
  • Love 1

According to their FB profiles, they're living in different places in TN, about a 20-minute drive apart.

• Upvote 3
  • Thank You 12

• Coconut Flan unpinned this topic