IGNORED

Josh, Anna, the M' kids Part 20: Girl Needs Some Serious Therapy

HerNameIsBuffy

2 minutes ago, Snarkasarus Rex said:

Beginning to think it was a hoax as well, but Anna could have put it all to bed with a  quick ‘I don’t know where this ridiculous rumor came from but it’s 100% not true’.   

This is the only reason I'm not sold on this being a hoax. There have been no posts from the Duggars today (to my knowledge). I would think someone would have posted by now just to deflect the rumours.

• Upvote 3

Deanna has posted a pic of Dax, about 2 hrs ago. I think it’s a hoax...someone had said that there was another family In Arkansas  who has been on the news who had been served a search warrant.

that is true. There is a local family (south of Little Rock) who made local news last year bc of their ill child’s dying wishes. Apparently, the “mother” was behind the illnesses and the child has been removed and a search warrant was issued. Maybe info got twisted? 

Edited by Arkfundy
  • Upvote 1

42 minutes ago, Snarkasarus Rex said:

Beginning to think it was a hoax as well, but Anna could have put it all to bed with a  quick ‘I don’t know where this ridiculous rumor came from but it’s 100% not true’.   

This is Josh and JB’s problem to solve, not Anna’s. It’s not her place to speak for the family.

• Upvote 2
  • Love 2

21 minutes ago, JDuggs said:

This is Josh and JB’s problem to solve, not Anna’s. It’s not her place to speak for the family.

Why not? That's a pretty sexist thing to say.

• I Agree 2

1 minute ago, DarkAnts said:

Why not? That's a pretty sexist thing to say.

Because it’s about Josh, not her. She doesn’t need to defend Josh. He can speak for himself. Imagine the fallout on Anna if she didn’t say exactly what the family thought she should say. Why should she get involved? Did Jed issue a statement or turn off his comments?

• Upvote 6

10 minutes ago, JDuggs said:

Because it’s about Josh, not her. She doesn’t need to defend Josh. He can speak for himself. Imagine the fallout on Anna if she didn’t say exactly what the family thought she should say. Why should she get involved? Did Jed issue a statement or turn off his comments?

My problem is that you said it was not her place to speak for her family. That's sexist. It's her family and she has just as much right to speak for her family as Josh.!

• Upvote 2

She will defend josh though, it doesn't matter what he does. To her there is nothing he can't do that god won't handle. She is committed (or trapped, trying to convince herself she is happy) she has 6 kids with him, there was no delay in their baby schedule with mason. It's sad but she is trapped because of the cult

• Upvote 2

Honestly I probably would've just turned my comments off too. Even if she answers 1 person, there's gonna be people who don't see that and continue to ask on other pics/post or they're going to ask even more questions. Just turn 'em all off and call it a day til everything is forgotten in a week. I think this a big fat hoax. Yeah it's Sunday but the police and the news don't stop on Sundays. 

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 1

2 hours ago, Snarkasarus Rex said:

I feel like it was a hoax too. I also think Anna was blindsided by Josh a couple of times so refuting this right away may just be too risky. Plus people would say she is covering.  It’s a no win situation.  I hope she gets to focus on having her baby. 

• Upvote 8

Hmmm...some one asked Famy if the raid actually happened on IG. She understandably got upset at the question, but didn’t outright deny it either...

• Thank You 1

4 hours ago, viii said:

We also need to be careful in the terms we use, as it can be sensitive and triggering for some people. 

As awful as Josh is - he is not a pedophile. He was a minor when he assaulted his victims. We have ZERO proof that adult Josh is sexually interested in children. 

Exactly! In fact, his Ashley Maddison account and what he was looking for there makes me feel rather certain he’s NOT interested in children in any way shape or form. 

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 3
  • Love 1

• choralcrusader8613 locked this topic