IGNORED

Josh, Anna, the M' kids Part 20: Girl Needs Some Serious Therapy

HerNameIsBuffy

I loathe much about how these people comport themselves and attempt to push their beliefs onto others, but I hope for all concerned that this has nothing to do with Josh Duggar. 

• Upvote 10

Y'know, there are a lot of questionable things on the Duggar snark subreddit, but everytime they refer to Josh as "Sex Pest" it makes my heart sing.

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 6

Anna just turned off her comments on Instagram for her recent photos of Mason. Also, she deleted the questions about Josh getting arrested. I don't think we will know more until an article is posted later on about this. Whether or not Josh was arrested the Duggars are going to have to respond in some capacity. 

19 minutes ago, mysweetetc said:

I just checked the Washington County (Duggar-land) Sheriff's website. No recent arrests or warrants for any Duggar.

Did you check Benton County? It's possible they still live there.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, mstee said:

Is there any hint as to what his home was raided for or why (assuming this is true)?

Someone posted to a page on Facebook about a controversial reality star with a bad past who's house was getting raided by the FBI in Arkansas a couple hours ago. Since then there have been rumors flying on Facebook and Reddit that it was Josh. On top of that there were people who were commenting on Anna's Instagram asking her whether or not this is just a rumor. Anna, just recently, deleted all of these comments and shut further commenting off. While Anna's actions do not confirm the rumor is true as she could have been getting bombarded with questions whether or not Josh was arrested; there are others who think her actions confirm the rumor to be true. We, probably, won't know any more until later on Sunday or Monday as Anna, most likely, isn't the only one being asked about this. The Duggars at some point will respond in their usual way. 

• Upvote 6

36 minutes ago, bananabread said:

I'm refreshing the Reddit thread constantly, but nothing has been confirmed. Allegedly the person leaking information is an attorney in Arkansas. Anna has deleted the family photos she posted earlier and is apparently deleting comments asking about whether Josh has been arrested. 

I love drama as much as anyone but wow wow WOW I do not want this to be true for the M kids' sake. :( 

I do want it to be true for the sake of his kids. He is a child molester constantly around dozens of vulnerable minors. He never got any treatment or had to face any consequences. I hope they got him for tax evasion. Rufus knows they go easy on sexual predators, tax fraud is more likely to get him jail time. A lot of his family members would sleep easier if they lock him up.

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 3

I hope for the kid’s sake it’s not true. Josh is a grade-A creep though, to a point where something seemed off about him to me even before the scandals became public. Unfortunately my gut feeling is telling me something has happened.....

If it is, I hope it’s for tax evasion like someone else pointed out....

• Upvote 3

Didnt he do some dodgy real estate transaction and was going to court for it? And was back living at the big house so he had no assets to be taken??

I dont follow him/them enough so don’t know the full story.

Annas silence (and deleting stuff) shows more guilt. She’d be better off replying ONCE and shutting it down vs continually deleting comments.

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 5

1 minute ago, kiwi said:

Annas silence (and deleting stuff) shows more guilt. She’d be better off replying ONCE and shutting it down vs continually deleting comments.

Anna may not have known about Josh's dealing's in the past years. While she admitted to knowing about his "past mistakes" she was completely blindsided by the Ashley Madison scandal. If all of this is true, then Anna could be in complete shock. If it was a shady transaction Josh did, then depending on how he did it, Anna may be inadvertently involved. Remember Anna was raised to believe to look to her husband aka Josh as head of household and to trust in him, etc. She may not know how to respond; especially if she was completely taken off guard by the FBI knocking on her door late at night with a search warrant. 

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 2

True or not, it's got to be a strain on Anna, as pregnant as she is and that stress will filter down to the kids. A mess however you look at it.

• Upvote 16

Josh’s real estate issue is probably more about him being stupid than shady.  He bought a property that the seller didn’t actually own... had he done a proper title search he would have been tipped off to it beforehand.

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 3

Josh is pedophile. There is no reason why a "normal" 15 year old claiming to be inquisitive about girls, would he be doing things with a 5 year old?  If this raid/arrest is Josh, he should be caught. and locked up for the rest of his life. 

Edited by allthegoodnamesrgone
  • Upvote 3
  • I Agree 6

Oh deR lord it’s been a hell of a day and now I see this. While I hope he’s arrested I dearly hope it’s not for child molestation because there’s dozens of potential victims around him all the time and I would hate for any of them to have been hurt by him

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 3

2 hours ago, bananabread said:

I'm refreshing the Reddit thread constantly, but nothing has been confirmed. Allegedly the person leaking information is an attorney in Arkansas. Anna has deleted the family photos she posted earlier and is apparently deleting comments asking about whether Josh has been arrested. 

I love drama as much as anyone but wow wow WOW I do not want this to be true for the M kids' sake. :( 

Is the “attorney in Arkansas” Derick Dillard? He’s been awfully salty lately.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 26

1 hour ago, Peaches-n-Beans said:

Oh deR lord it’s been a hell of a day and now I see this. While I hope he’s arrested I dearly hope it’s not for child molestation because there’s dozens of potential victims around him all the time and I would hate for any of them to have been hurt by him

A propos of this, let's remind everyone that

we have rules about what can be said about victims, rules that say no speculation on their identity!

Please we have already had some spammer drama today, be kind to us poor helpmeets and behave ?

Thank youf from the bottom of my heart and remember: always flag rule breaking posts. Thank you!

Edited by laPapessaGiovanna
  • Upvote 3
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 14

19 minutes ago, laPapessaGiovanna said:

A propos of this, let's remind everyone that

we have rules about what can be said about victims, rules that say no speculation on their identity!

Please we have already had some spammer drama today, be kind to us poor helpmeets and behave ?

Thank youf from the bottom of my heart and remember: always flag rule breaking posts. Thank you!

Oh goodness I’m so sorry I didn’t mean for this to break any rules nor did I mean to speculate on the identity of victims, as said it’s been a hell of a day and I need to think before I post. I’m so sorry, 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Bad Wolf said:

True or not, it's got to be a strain on Anna, as pregnant as she is and that stress will filter down to the kids. A mess however you look at it.

I agree and hope it isn't true.  Why would an attorney "leak" this sort of information?  Also, I expect that JB has tax people working with the family and I doubt (even) Josh would risk major trouble after what he has already been caught at.  Better that it's an ugly rumor vs. the alternative.

• Upvote 6

22 minutes ago, Peaches-n-Beans said:

Oh goodness I’m so sorry I didn’t mean for this to break any rules nor did I mean to speculate on the identity of victims, as said it’s been a hell of a day and I need to think before I post. I’m so sorry, 

You didn't break any rules (spoiler: if you did you would have received a warning and we would have hidden the rule breaking post), I just realized reading your post that this situation has a good potential for rule breaking. Don't worry and if you fear you might be writing something that may not be allowed just check our rules that you can find in the drop down menu under the "guidelines" label. Thank you!

• Upvote 5

Nobody has any way of knowing this is the truth - I could be making it up just to be a drama llama ... but I nearly posted a few days ago that I hoped the birth of the new baby went well and that none of Josh’s skeletons sullied her birth like they did Meredith’s. But I deleted the post because I didn’t want to put a dark cloud over the baby’s birth and it’s nothing but speculation on my part. There have been a few other times I’ve had a weird feeling about celebrity happenings and then they’ve come true. Plenty of times they haven’t too. 

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, Bbfamteam said:

Is the “attorney in Arkansas” Derick Dillard? He’s been awfully salty lately.

Didn't he post something within the past week implying that secrets were gonna come out... something along the lines of a storm is coming? 

• Upvote 6

6 hours ago, mysweetetc said:

I just checked the Washington County (Duggar-land) Sheriff's website. No recent arrests or warrants for any Duggar.

Would that include federal warrants etc?

• Upvote 2

• choralcrusader8613 locked this topic