IGNORED

Carlin & Evan 5 - Carlin Is Still Engaged?

HerNameIsBuffy

3 minutes ago, Mrs.Right said:

I think this is the first picture I’ve ever seen of Evan where he looks natural and not hamming or forcing a smile. 

I was thinking the same about Carlin with Gil.  I REALLY like the pink tie and looks sharp with the gray....that's a great look.

• Upvote 4

I’m trying to decide when I think Trace will ask Chaney to officially court. Probably by August. If those two get engaged, I hope they have a long engagement like Carlin. 

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 2

9 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I’m trying to decide when I think Trace will ask Chaney to officially court. 

Why at the reception of course ???

• Upvote 6
  • Haha 20
  • I Agree 1

54 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I wonder if it was hard choosing wedding colors. Carlin probably didn’t want to do exact color schemes of anyone else in the family. Michael did pink and beige/brown. Alyssa did hot pink and Malibu blue. Whitney did red first and then really pale pink for the renewal. Erin did navy blue I think. Tori did a sort of pale plum color. And didn’t Josie do pink also? There’s been a lot of pink already. Maybe Carlin added lavender to mix things up a bit. I think a pale yellow or mint green would have been nice. 

The youngest Misses Bates will be left with burnt umber, opaque couche*, and charcoal as their bridesmaid dress options.

Has Nathan Bates fainted  yet from all the women with their hair up?

*http://time.com/4353765/worlds-ugliest-color-discourages-smoking/

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 30
  • Love 1

13 more minutes until the wedding starts. I’m guessing they will stop posting on Instagram during that time and then will start posting a lot of pictures right after the ceremony is over. 

• Upvote 3

Alyssa's dress looks the best (and tbh would probably look good on all body types) should've stuck with that lol

• I Agree 3

1 minute ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

13 more minutes until the wedding starts. I’m guessing they will stop posting on Instagram during that time and then will start posting a lot of pictures right after the ceremony is over. 

arent they CST?  Its only 4:21 here

1 minute ago, HarleyQuinn said:

Alyssa's dress looks the best (and tbh would probably look good on all body types) should've stuck with that lol

I don't think it would be flattering at all on the bridesmaids who weren't very thin and/or had larger chests.

• I Agree 4

2 hours ago, Kangaroo said:

Firstly, hair up for the bridesmaids is a good choice. Michaela and Joy who take note of this because they look so good!

Secondly, is this the least fundie wedding photo be ever?

Screenshot_20190525-204052.thumb.png.6efedbbce51f8ed814eb499902922508.png

It looks like they’re all packed into Santa’s sleigh! 

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 12
  • Love 1

Josie’s dress looks out of place and like she could be any other wedding guest. I get that she’s quite pregnant at this point and likely wanted comfort but they could have at least done the dress in the lilac or pink 

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 11

9 minutes ago, HerNameIsBuffy said:

arent they CST?  Its only 4:21 here

I’m pretty sure where they live is EST so it should be starting now

• Upvote 5

12 minutes ago, HereticHick said:

The youngest Misses Bates will be left with burnt umber, opaque couche*, and charcoal as their bridesmaid dress options.

Has Nathan Bates fainted  yet from all the women with their hair up?

*http://time.com/4353765/worlds-ugliest-color-discourages-smoking/

They tried the ugly color thing on dipping tobacco/snus in Norway, but as it turns out people endes up liking the color, sooooo. Exact science it ain't ? 

What's with Josie & Joy always - always - cradling their bumps? Like, do they think no one knows they're pregnant? 

I see fundies do it all the time and it bugs me. Like, it's obviously a source or pride for them, or validation - - Look, y'all, I'm just over here doin' my duty and am gonna' have a baby. 

It's not a random thing here or there, it's every single picture I've seen of them this weekend. Joy is even doing it while they're all in their robes on the bed (and how is that "modest" in fundie land....the bed/robes I mean). 

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

13 minutes ago, HereticHick said:

LOL the world's ugliest colour is one of my favourite eyeshadow colours. I call is baby poop yellow and I love to pair it with  green, grey, mustard, dirt brown and other ugly colours like that. Even as we speak I'm building my own palette with variations on this theme. Good thing I got married by old fat Elvis at the little  white chapel in Vegas (wearing jeans, t-shirt and way way too much mascara, red lipstick and hair spray I might add) instead of a fancy wedding.

• Upvote 2
  • Love 4

1 minute ago, fundiefan said:

What's with Josie & Joy always - always - cradling their bumps? Like, do they think no one knows they're pregnant? 

I see fundies do it all the time and it bugs me. Like, it's obviously a source or pride for them, or validation - - Look, y'all, I'm just over here doin' my duty and am gonna' have a baby. 

It's not a random thing here or there, it's every single picture I've seen of them this weekend. Joy is even doing it while they're all in their robes on the bed (and how is that "modest" in fundie land....the bed/robes I mean). 

Meghan Markle did it throughout her whole pregnancy too, so it’s not just fundie women doing it.

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 3

2 minutes ago, fundiefan said:

I cradled my bump constantly every time i was pregnant.  Idk why - if I think about it probably just showing affection/holding my baby.  I did it when no one was around also- had nothing to do with other people.

• Upvote 12
  • I Agree 6
  • Love 2

I rarely cradled my belly when pregnant. I hated anything touching my belly! I liked loose clothing and no one touching me while pregnant. Probably because I was just so uncomfortable. 

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 1

If trace is being this “flashy” with the new lady, I would guess a courtship announcement will be coming pretty soon. I’d say by 4th July. 

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 2

13 minutes ago, fundiefan said:

Lots of women do it.

I don’t get why so many people complain about it. I saw people bashing Meghan Markle about it all the time. I don’t see what’s so wrong with it. 

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 6
  • Love 2

46 minutes ago, JanasTattooParlor said:

I’m pretty sure where they live is EST so it should be starting now

Knoxville area is on Eastern time. 

• Thank You 7

2 hours ago, Mrs.Right said:

She just wanted an excuse to show up in her robe to give him something to look forward to tonight?

She has to make up for that comment about yesterday being his last night sleeping alone. lol!

I can't believe she posted a picturein her nightie.

• Upvote 2

28 minutes ago, VBOY9977 said:

Lots of women do it.

I don’t get why so many people complain about it. I saw people bashing Meghan Markle about it all the time. I don’t see what’s so wrong with it. 

I don't have a problem with it, but some women do it A LOT. Back in the 1980s and 1990s there was a influx of soap opera stories of women using padding to fake a pregnancy on those shows. The actresses always had to cradle the padding because it would shift while they were performing. So it became a joke among some of us that in that age group that the women are trying to hold things in place. 

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I am wondering if we will get little to no pictures of the wedding, that is why they are posting now.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, CaptainFunderpants said:

At this point, why not just let people re-wear dresses from the other eleventy weddings?

Girl, as if anyone wants to re-wear the "Caucasian Trilobite" suits from Michael's wedding!

• Haha 9

I have to put this somewhere. I read Gil Bates as Bill Gates earlier today and now I just can’t shake the feeling one of them is totally made up. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 17
  • Love 1

3 minutes ago, TatiFish9 said:

I am wondering if we will get little to no pictures of the wedding, that is why they are posting now.

They might just post pictures of the reception. Even the Duggars seem to allow reception pics right away. 

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 1

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic