IGNORED

Lori Alexander: 64: Continuing the Sardines into the Next Generation

So Trey.... What does it say about men that when this "collapse" happens that they're already think about making women into sex slaves? I mean really, you aren't making me want to submit to men at all. Quite the opposite. I might have to take up archery again for this supposed collapse in civilization. I wouldn't really be surprised if Trey falls into the bad man with a haram of sex slaves. 

• Replies 769
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, SuperNova said:

Trey is a disgusting pig and so is Lori for publishing this garbage. His comment is nothing more than a sick fantasy of subjugation, rape, and violence against women. All hypothetical of course but the message is clear, get in line ladies. 

This is from the comments section of yesterday's post. I'm putting it under a spoiler because it's gross.

Hide contents

If our civilization continues to crumble and (as many think might soon happen) a collapse occurs in “western” civilization… when there is no longer the rule of law and good men to enforce it… all of these “I am woman hear me roar”, “I don’t need no man” women are going to quickly face the reality of what they really are; the weaker sex. If they do not already have a man to protect them, they will have to quickly find one or they will become the property, sex slave and/or domestic servant of the first (non-Christian) man that comes along to subjugate them.

Since time began, when women fall, they (at least the younger ,more attractive ones) are always able to fall on their “backs” and for many, their self-preservation instinct will kick in and they will submit themselves to and willingly serve whatever man that can provide them with protection and/or provision.

Now I think that most men would prefer willing cooperation but most of the women who are too proud to willingly submit to one of the “better” men will be beaten into subjugation by the worse ones. Many (of the more attractive ones) who still refuse to cooperate will be caged/enslaved and used purely a sex objects until they are used up, then they will die. Others (the less attractive and more disagreeable ones) will just be killed outright or left to die a slow and painful death of dehydration, starvation and/or exposure to the elements.

In short, feminism will die a quick, merciless and horrifyingly painful death. One way or another, women will go back to being what they were created to be; “companions” and “helpers”, in submission to men.

That is a very specific, well-thought out fantasy. Lori must be so proud she's exposing Godly women to this sort of weird, perverted sociopath.

1 hour ago, EowynW said:

Let's see if Lori will like this 

IMG_9991.PNG

Ah yes, the precious seed of the morally superior neckbeard must be protected at all costs from the seed stealing whores. 

1 hour ago, EowynW said:

She has allowed it to remain for over an hour now, so she clearly doesn't dislike it.  

3 hours ago, SuperNova said:

Trey is a disgusting pig and so is Lori for publishing this garbage. His comment is nothing more than a sick fantasy of subjugation, rape, and violence against women. All hypothetical of course but the message is clear, get in line ladies. 

This is from the comments section of yesterday's post. I'm putting it under a spoiler because it's gross.

Reveal hidden contents

If our civilization continues to crumble and (as many think might soon happen) a collapse occurs in “western” civilization… when there is no longer the rule of law and good men to enforce it… all of these “I am woman hear me roar”, “I don’t need no man” women are going to quickly face the reality of what they really are; the weaker sex. If they do not already have a man to protect them, they will have to quickly find one or they will become the property, sex slave and/or domestic servant of the first (non-Christian) man that comes along to subjugate them.

Since time began, when women fall, they (at least the younger ,more attractive ones) are always able to fall on their “backs” and for many, their self-preservation instinct will kick in and they will submit themselves to and willingly serve whatever man that can provide them with protection and/or provision.

Now I think that most men would prefer willing cooperation but most of the women who are too proud to willingly submit to one of the “better” men will be beaten into subjugation by the worse ones. Many (of the more attractive ones) who still refuse to cooperate will be caged/enslaved and used purely a sex objects until they are used up, then they will die. Others (the less attractive and more disagreeable ones) will just be killed outright or left to die a slow and painful death of dehydration, starvation and/or exposure to the elements.

In short, feminism will die a quick, merciless and horrifyingly painful death. One way or another, women will go back to being what they were created to be; “companions” and “helpers”, in submission to men.

Oh my goodness. That is HORRIFYING.

Also, backing up out of his weird and awful fantasy, what is the deal with equating “I don’t need a man” with “I don’t know or like any men”? Feminism doesn’t mean being necessarily unpartnered; it means that, when partnered, that partnership is VOLUNTARY, driven by choice not by “otherwise I will starve to death.” I mean, obviously no one will ever choose Trey, so I guess a woman forced by circumstance is the best he can hope for. But, damn, is that really all he wants out of life, even in his dreams??

I’m with my husband because I adore him, not because I’m after his wallet (like Lori to Ken) or physical protection (in case of dystopian hellscape).

Also, nice try, Trey, clarifying that the rapists and enslavers will of course be “non Christians”. As opposed to those nice Christian men like you, who fantasize elaborate dystopian violence against women, right? Hmmm...

1 hour ago, EowynW said:

IMG_9991.PNG

Hmm... If a woman is just looking for "seed" I am sure there are tons of more worthy candidates than this Edward fellow. 

1 hour ago, Petronella said:

Oh my goodness. That is HORRIFYING.

Also, backing up out of his weird and awful fantasy, what is the deal with equating “I don’t need a man” with “I don’t know or like any men”? Feminism doesn’t mean being necessarily unpartnered; it means that, when partnered, that partnership is VOLUNTARY, driven by choice not by “otherwise I will starve to death.” I mean, obviously no one will ever choose Trey, so I guess a woman forced by circumstance is the best he can hope for. But, damn, is that really all he wants out of life, even in his dreams??

I’m with my husband because I adore him, not because I’m after his wallet (like Lori to Ken) or physical protection (in case of dystopian hellscape).

Also, nice try, Trey, clarifying that the rapists and enslavers will of course be “non Christians”. As opposed to those nice Christian men like you, who fantasize elaborate dystopian violence against women, right? Hmmm...

And it's like you just know Trey has all these disturbing little pictures in his disgusing head. And I mean wouldn't the good Christian men work on protecting everyone regardless of whether they were submissive or not? Love your neighbor and all that? Or would they just protect the submissive, beautiful women because they want to have sex with them later. It's like oh you're unsubmissive or ugly? Whelp fuck you, you can go be a sex slave or die. Reeeallll Christ-like there bucko. 

Dear Edward de Incel III, 

Please keep thy sperm to thyself. It is clear that no woman desireth thy little swimmers near her. Therefore, I suggest ye get thyself a sock and introduce your penis to it. Ye hath earned nothing. 

Goodness I'm sorry for that bit of cringe but I get a kick out of people using old language to sound smart or whatever he was going for. 

3 hours ago, klein_roeschen said:

On the "no female inverters" tirade, again: Today the google doodle celebrates Hedwig Kohn , a german physicist born in 1887.

I saw that earlier today and immediately thought of Lori! ?

Women invented plenty of things Lori, you just never bothered to research it.  Or research anything, for that matter.

7 minutes ago, kpmom said:

Women invented plenty of things Lori, you just never bothered to research it.  Or research anything, for that matter.

But does it MATTER? I mean, these inventors weren’t sitting peacefully at home educating their children and submitting to their husbands, all Titus-2-like!

What is equally disturbing about Trey is that he is a married man with at least one daughter. He has posted elsewhere on FB, a gender roles group, about his daughter and that he is seeking a husband for her. He has advertised her like livestock and claims she is ok with him finding her a man.

I laugh at his ideas about the collapse of society. There are still many matriarchal cultures that exist today and the men know and understand their place in that society. 

I have been fortunate to have been on really tough extended wilderness expeditions with groups of women and saw just how strong they are. Trey is under the illusion that brute force and physical strength is necessary, when in fact it's not. A simple block and tackle (rope and pulleys) for instance allows one person to lift a tremendous load. Because women don't generally possess the physical strength of men, they tend to be better problem solvers. We figure out ways to do things.

As far as being able to defend ourselves, women can be fierce warriors and many are. Trey moves in extreme fundie circles and so his perception of how deadly a woman can be is skewed.

Ohhh, Trey. Iceland was recently named the #1 Most Feminist Country in the World, and it’s hardly in danger of collapse, having dealt handily with disasters like the 2008 financial crisis (where the crooks actually went to the slammer) and catastrophic volcanoes.

Trey sounds like a bad 60's sci-fi movie gone bad.  How can Lori not realize just how bad he is?  I know she's (supposedly) submissive and teaches that women are not as good as men, etc., to infinity and beyond.  But how can she not realize that what he is suggesting is slavery?  Is she that desperate for attention?  Where is Ken when "we" need him!

Trey sounds like the guy that has a woman held captive in his basement.  And that is what she allows on her page.  Says something really B.A.D. about her that she allows that and that she seems to encourage it.

Forgot to add that in the past, Trey has also threatened a female Patheos writer with death.

1 hour ago, Hane said:

Ohhh, Trey. Iceland was recently named the #1 Most Feminist Country in the World, and it’s hardly in danger of collapse, having dealt handily with disasters like the 2008 financial crisis (where the crooks actually went to the slammer) and catastrophic volcanoes.

It's a shame that Trey never joined the Israeli army, where both men and women are required to learn to defend themselves and others, and they work side by side doing so. I suspect many of the young women could defeat Trey in any kind of a physical contest. You don't get a lot of "brute strength" sitting in your mother's basement typing out sick fantasies.

Communication is key. Whether or not you or your partner have had sex before doesn’t matter if you don’t communicate what your wants and needs are. Staying a vergin until marriage doesn’t garentee a happy marriage. 7891E633-87C0-49AB-BD58-02A0757BBE95.thumb.jpeg.be7d6abf8389a339b0d5124c44603061.jpeg

On 4/4/2019 at 5:39 PM, livinglongerthanyou said:

Yesterday there was a comment from a woman who called other women wearing leggings, "harlots" and "whores". So does that mean Lori's daughter falls into those categories?

Hmmmm.  Harlotry (spiritually speaking) is idolatry. You know, like idolizing being a "keeper at home" as though it is superior to being a working person/mother; also idolatrous is thinking that somehow being a "keeper at home" earns some kind of favor (grace) with God.

Pot. Kettle. Lori, WAKE UP. YOU are that woman!  (That's my Nathan to her David...FYI).

9 hours ago, livinglongerthanyou said:

Forgot to add that in the past, Trey has also threatened a female Patheos writer with death.

Whoa. Details?

19 hours ago, EowynW said:

IMG_9991.PNG

The first sentence I thought, okay, sure, men (and women) should have some self respect. Then I read the rest and thought well, that escalated quickly. 

Dear Lori, the picture you painted for the 1950’s housewife wasn’t the same picture most women faced. My grandma, who married at the ripe old age of 24, had been working since she was 13 or 14. She dropped out of the eight grade to help her parents out financially. She lied about her age to get work. When my mom was growing up, in the 60’s, my mom was born in 55. Her and her siblings were expected to have chores done and dinner started or ready when she got home. My moms older sister is 6 years older than her. That’s how life was for many in the 50’s/60’s. A war had just ended and the economy wasn’t the best. My grandma worked until she couldn’t any more. I want to say she was in her 60’s maybe older. Divorce rates were lower because it was harder to get one. My mom spent her childhood thinking her parents were going to get one. They argued all of the time because of money and life. They both grew up during the depression and were Jewish. 

I know you missed it, it’s not in Titus 2:5-5, but women have been working since the beginning of time and not just at the house. 

People are getting married later in life and having kids later because of the cost. It cost a lot to go to college. You used to be able to work a full time summer job to pay for college now you have to live at home, with no rent, and work full time to pay for school out of pocket. You can’t, unless you know people, get a decent job without some kind of higher education. The minimum wage was set up so a family of four could live comfortable on one income. It’s no longer that way. Hasn’t been for years. 

Lori shared a quote from Abby Johnson's interview with Glenn Beck. She tries to portray college as being the source of Abby's rebellion. I don't think college on its own can possess a supposedly Christian individual to sin. The individual likely never fully believed in the first place. That is why a lot of young people "leave the faith" when they go to college.

To be honest, church youth programs should be noticing how they are failing to help students cultivate their own personal relationship with Jesus. Stop playing Chubby Bunny or Shuffle Your Buns and teach the Bible.

I can't say that I was one of those people who never really believed in the first place. When my faith became personal, my desire to know Jesus was unquenchable. It evolved from this superficial relationship of legalism to a deep, genuine relationship. "Because the Bible tells me so" doesn't cut it. I see obedience as a response to loving God with every fiber of my being, not a requirement to receive the love of God.

I don’t understand how college is evil and unnessasary UNLESS you are going to be a doctor or a lawyer. Either it’s evil for everyone or it’s not evil at all. College is very necessary to get a decent paying job. Does everyone need college? No. Most do. 

People make choice, poor or otherwise. It’s not just going to college that caused poor choices it’s life. At 18 you are an adult expected to be able to take care of yourself. While some can not everyone can. It’s all how your were raised. 

Lori sent her kids to college. It doesn’t matter which college they went to they are all the same. Filled with humans who aren’t perfect. If they stray from their upbringing either you didn’t do a good job as a parent or they found a different way to be the right way. 

• samurai_sarah locked this topic

Archived