IGNORED

Lori Alexander: 64: Continuing the Sardines into the Next Generation

On 3/30/2019 at 10:45 AM, usmcmom said:

Exactly! She also says (paraphrasing) "I think I also had a couple miscarriages." 

I remember my miscarriages, all five of them. I remember my due dates as well as my loss dates. Like you, the pain is indelibly etched on my memory -- both the physical and the emotional pain. I needed a D&C for one, and it took a long time to "come out" of the spinal (because I couldn't bear to be put under). My husband was freaking out, and finally the nurses brought him back to recovery, and we just held each other and cried. And then I remember standing in the pharmacy after, waiting for the prescriptions to be filled, contracting, and refusing to sit down even though I was faint and sick because I felt like I needed to feel every bit of it because it was all I had left of my baby. That was my first baby. I stubbornly clung to my husband's arm, fighting back tears and nausea and stood bent over, feeling emptier than I ever had in my whole life.

And then I remember when I finally, fucking finally, getting to hold my rainbow baby, and I remember how so many emotions washed over me and how I couldn't even hold them all in. Even now I find myself sitting and staring at him, 16 years later, overwhelmed at how much I love him, how hard I fought for him, how desperately I wanted him.

And here's callous, cold Lori so flippantly playing at this, pretending at something she doesn't even understand. She's clueless and stupid and wicked.

• Replies 769
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It’s like she reads here or something. 8A349265-6C0E-422B-AC54-676D70434CB1.thumb.jpeg.fc2514fe72deda23767dcf8693e20aa6.jpeg

Im pretty sure John 8:1-11 proves you are wrong. Jesus stood up for the adulteress because they only wanted to stone her and not the man that slept with her. True feminist want equality for both men and women. 

Jesus held both men and women accountable for their actions. 

7 minutes ago, Lgirlrocks said:

It’s like she reads here or something. 8A349265-6C0E-422B-AC54-676D70434CB1.thumb.jpeg.fc2514fe72deda23767dcf8693e20aa6.jpeg

Im pretty sure John 8:1-11 proves you are wrong. Jesus stood up for the adulteress because they only wanted to stone her and not the man that slept with her. True feminist want equality for both men and women. 

Well, Lori finally did it. She just rendered me speechless with this one. :tw_no_mouth:

Here, Lori, women are not the low-lifes of the world despite what you preach and your moronic male and female readers believe.

From a friend's FB page.

441751230_ScreenShot2019-03-31at2_18_01PM.png.1d19545b8bcc91be465209162c5ab5ba.png665518974_ScreenShot2019-03-31at2_18_40PM.png.403cfe6dd0684787a1e51d584cc857e0.png

I want to see these pictures of Jesus.  Are they on the ancient iPhone?  Taken with a New Testament Polaroid camera?  If she's using pictures as mental images created from written word, she's re-written the Bible to suit her own purposes, which is her usual basis for her arguments.  In honor of Easter, I'm going to call her a dumb bunny on this one.

Why wouldn't Mr. Wayne be happy? He can do essentially anything he wants with zero accountability. He literally makes it all about him. Why not say I love being married because not only does she encourage me but she's kind, loving, hardworking, etc.

Doesn't compete in what? Frisbee golf? Badminton? What would she have to compete with? 

2 hours ago, Lgirlrocks said:

This and this and this.  This is my Jesus.  ?

To quote Family Renewal "I seriously love being married. It's been [over] 20 years and it is just delightful." Now the rest of  his post is just nonsense because no one is as perfect  as the wife he describes -- unless he has a completely beaten down submissive wife. 

But marriage has been delightful. Because we are equals, share everything and lift each other up, We're each other's cheerleaders; I admire and respect Mr D. and am always proud of him.  We laugh, do silly things, have fun. Mr Dress is king of the dead pan pun. He makes me laugh. We work through problems or major decisions or tough life events together.  Our intimate life is more than 5-10 minutes and some lube out of a sense of obligation. Now, have I ever nagged -- Yes I have.  Have I every pointed out Mr Dress is wrong and then later said 'told you so" -- Yes I have.  Have I ever lost my temper -- Yes I have. Do I do it often -- No and I apologize when I've been OTT.

Mr. Dress doesn't thinks he needs to control every little tiny thing in order to be a "command man" and a leader. He's perfectly willing to admit that I'm better at some things than he is. He's my best friend and owns my heart.

But the difference between Lori and me is I'm not a selfish shrew who thinks her husband is merely a meal ticket and a checkbook. I haven't gone from shrew to passive aggressive controlling whiner because I thought my checkbook hubby was going to leave me.

Lori thinks all women, whether they are evil jezebel working feminists or not, are exactly like she is. She views the world and all women through her warped beliefs and sense of self. Lori cannot imagine that there are actually women in happy loving marriages because she is neither happy or loving and her marriage is based on a sex for money business arrangement. 

Remember an earlier post about Sev (Severine), one of Lori's frequent commenters? She and her husband are members of the identified hate group called "The League of the South". Let me preface this by saying I have known about Sev and her husband's racist views for almost as long as she has been commenting on TTW. She ended up on my radar early because of a comment she made and so I did a little research. 

I have messaged Lori on several occasions about this woman and her horrible beliefs. I have been ignored of course. Two days ago Ken made a post on his FB page about hypocrisy and so I took the opportunity to say, "Speaking of hypocrisy." I wasn't crass or aggressive - I simply asked why the TTW wife page entertained racists. I asked the same question on TTW but was immediately banned. 

Ken of course sent me a private message. I know he reads here. So, Ken, let me tell you that I am not going to engage in a private conversation with a man who is not my husband, nor am I going to give a spiritual abuser an opportunity to try and gaslight me. You already have your proof. It has been sent to Lori multiple times.

It has been sent to her like other profiles have been sent to her. Remember the guy with the Fonz profile? Or Colby M. who writes for Faith and Heritage - a white Christian nationalist rag? Or Paul M., Charley R., Stuart D. and the list goes on. Lori has been given screenshots and links that clearly demonstrate who these vile people are. But she ignores the messages because all these people tickle her ear and give her the attention she craves.

And yes, I expect her to police her comments. Lord knows she is able to quickly delete and ban anyone who disagrees with her. If she has been sent info about someone like Sev, it behooves her to investigate. 

My mother always told me that I would be known by the company I kept. 

Screenshot 2019-03-31 at 9.25.07 PM.png

Screenshot 2019-03-31 at 9.25.29 PM.png

Spoiler

Screenshot 2019-03-31 at 9.26.28 PM.png

Bullshit, Ken.

Given all of the time Lori spends preaching on the internet, she's got plenty of time to police her page.

I had a non equal marriage. We weren't happy. Not me, not him.

I have an equal marriage now. We are both happy.

I know it's more complicated than that and relationships are mixed with emotions and same rules do not apply to everybody. But more equality leads to more respect, more freedom and more happiness.

5 hours ago, Dreadcrumbs said:

Bullshit, Ken.

Given all of the time Lori spends preaching on the internet, she's got plenty of time to police her page.

She sure polices it quick when someone disagrees with her.

It would take Lori less than ten minutes to check all the men @livinglongerthanyou mentioned. I'd say five, but I'll give Lori a little extra time to read a post or two on each one's page. Hell, SHE doesn't even have to do it. KEN could easily check them out himself and tell her what he's found.

What I think is that they've both already done that, and they approve of everything these men say. :my_dodgy:

20 hours ago, smittykins said:

A friend told me that she and another kid used to sneak in the back door of our town’s(now long-closed)hospital to buy cigarettes from the vending machine.  They were 9 and 11 at the time.

I work in a hospital and up until the late 80s/early 90s  staff could smoke on the nursing units in the break rooms (but you could still smell in all over the units), visitors could smoke in waiting rooms,  and in the cafeteria where there was a "smoking" side and a non-smoking side.  I don't know how the smoke knew not to drift to the other side of the room. 

8 hours ago, livinglongerthanyou said:

Remember an earlier post about Sev (Severine), one of Lori's frequent commenters? She and her husband are members of the identified hate group called "The League of the South". Let me preface this by saying I have known about Sev and her husband's racist views for almost as long as she has been commenting on TTW. She ended up on my radar early because of a comment she made and so I did a little research. 

I have messaged Lori on several occasions about this woman and her horrible beliefs. I have been ignored of course. Two days ago Ken made a post on his FB page about hypocrisy and so I took the opportunity to say, "Speaking of hypocrisy." I wasn't crass or aggressive - I simply asked why the TTW wife page entertained racists. I asked the same question on TTW but was immediately banned. 

Ken of course sent me a private message. I know he reads here. So, Ken, let me tell you that I am not going to engage in a private conversation with a man who is not my husband, nor am I going to give a spiritual abuser an opportunity to try and gaslight me. You already have your proof. It has been sent to Lori multiple times.

It has been sent to her like other profiles have been sent to her. Remember the guy with the Fonz profile? Or Colby M. who writes for Faith and Heritage - a white Christian nationalist rag? Or Paul M., Charley R., Stuart D. and the list goes on. Lori has been given screenshots and links that clearly demonstrate who these vile people are. But she ignores the messages because all these people tickle her ear and give her the attention she craves.

And yes, I expect her to police her comments. Lord knows she is able to quickly delete and ban anyone who disagrees with her. If she has been sent info about someone like Sev, it behooves her to investigate. 

My mother always told me that I would be known by the company I kept. 

Screenshot 2019-03-31 at 9.25.07 PM.png

Screenshot 2019-03-31 at 9.25.29 PM.png

Screenshot 2019-03-31 at 9.26.28 PM.png

Julie Benson who comments quite frequently is friends with Severine under her other page- Sev Snyder. Julie Benson also attends (or at least promotes) the Church of Israel. 

And there’s also this gem who has posted as well: 

Spoiler

397B7F98-761C-425F-B85F-EF1064FAFA7B.thumb.png.97d462019e38a90b16e9411d8b5b1812.png

Ken should be a bit worried about his wife engaging in conversation with men they don't know on the Internet.  Of course, they excuse it as part of her "teaching."  She encourages these men to fawn all over her -- isn't that a form of virtual adultery?  It's stoking her ego, and making her feel good about herself.  Is that too far-fetched?

So in today's comments we learn that Lori has been forbidden by two churches from teaching submission and keeper-of-the-home stuff. Two. I suspect it's not just what she's teaching but HOW she teaches. 

Who is she to teach anything, anyway? Is anyone over 50 automatically a "teacher"?

52 minutes ago, wallysmommy said:

Ken should be a bit worried about his wife engaging in conversation with men they don't know on the Internet.  Of course, they excuse it as part of her "teaching."  She encourages these men to fawn all over her -- isn't that a form of virtual adultery?  It's stoking her ego, and making her feel good about herself.  Is that too far-fetched?

Not far-fetched at all.

Looks to me like she's got some "work" husbands there at her blog.  They compliment her, defend her, step in and answer some questions for her.

Be careful, Ken.

Lori, most women in your parents generation married young because of war. Most of them didn’t even graduate high school. A middle school diploma was like a high school diploma of today’s generation. My grandma dropped out of middle school to help her parents financially. She didn’t marry until 24. She was considered an old maid. She had three daughters and worked full time. If you told her she wasn’t a keeper of the home she would have told you off so fast you wouldn’t know it happened. She not only worked full time but ran the house. Without a high scho diploma she was an accountant for a seamstress business. 

Of course you wish you had married out of high school, you could have been lazy earlier in your life. You also wouldn’t have wasted your dads money on college.

2B928308-2670-4FBF-8797-5C0445A30F15.thumb.jpeg.fab641ea0e23bab15b30515160a7d8b4.jpeg

I don't believe for a second that Lori was "greatly criticized" when she told people she just wanted to be a wife and mother. ?

21 minutes ago, Dreadcrumbs said:

I don't believe for a second that Lori was "greatly criticized" when she told people she just wanted to be a wife and mother. ?

No one does but Lori.  In Lori's world, there are no 'exceptions'.   She does not teach to them because she can not understand them.  There is Lori's way and no other way.  If one person said, "don't you want to go to college?" that meant  everyone greatly criticized her.   If one female doctor said, "you are lucky!" when she bragged about being a SAHM, she took it as all doctors hated being doctors and wished they never went to medical school.  If you can't afford to feed your eleventy kids, you obviously hate God and his perfect ways.  Every single female she sees on the beach is in a thong - and she wants to paddle them all!   She is black and white and the end.   

21 minutes ago, Dreadcrumbs said:

Oh they all say that. ALL OF THEM. Just like this article my fundie mom sent me today: 

https://ftc.co/resource-library/blog-entries/the-one-life-dream-that-makes-a-girl-blush#.XJoyLU4qAIs.facebook

10 hours ago, livinglongerthanyou said:

Hide contents

In Lori and Ken don't have time to get to know their fans, feel free to give them a hand. This little gem is Sev's husband's profile pic

Spoiler

Screenshot_20190401-172905__01.thumb.jpg.1cf19e4179a91d85f62e09f6f6ea3430.jpg

Although I don't know how she can explain away this one, where Lori has time to like and RESPOND TO one of Sev's racist posts. 

Spoiler

Screenshot_20190401-081014.thumb.jpg.80ff0af8e308cb34bf8c496944f1d03c.jpg

There ya go. No extra work on Lorkens part.

• samurai_sarah locked this topic

Archived