IGNORED

JinJer 48: California Love

Georgiana

9 minutes ago, VBOY9977 said:

It came from here: 

I definitely think it could be an announcement type of photoshoot, but I really really hope it isn’t 

could it be one I mean sure but I kind of doubt it, I honestly am not expecting Jinger to announce until LIssy is at least two. Jeremy looks horrible. 

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 3

If it were any other couple, I would be suspicious. Honestly though, Jinger and Jeremy seem to have people taking pictures of them all the time. So I have no idea. 

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 8

I don't know, she does seem to have a 'glow' or something (not trying to bodyshame anyone, I think she looks amazing!).

• I Agree 3

Jeremy should take of his jacket. He looks hot (temperature wise). They all look like they are covered in a later of sweat, tbh 

• Upvote 2

It might be a photo for the school or church

• Upvote 5

Sitting in grass wearing a suit- he looks so relaxed and natural. ?

How much do you wanna bet that he has the Rembrandt printed scarf under his ass.

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 21

23 hours ago, Ivycoveredtower said:

Lissy cute as ever. Jeremy and his weird ass posts, using baby to shill things now. 

Level 8 Pseudo-intellectual Tosser: Achieved!! 

Fuck, he is just so unbearable. Can’t wait for some skeletons to come out of his closet...

• Upvote 17
  • Haha 2
  • I Agree 3

I've decided to join Jinger & Jeremy in LA next year. I imagine my experiences will be different from theirs. ?

I don't expect them to do any announcing until Felicity is around two. Jeremy is very image conscious, and I don't think popping 84092384092348 kids out ASAP is part of the image he's cultivating. 4 max, roughly 2 years apart, with "classic" names. That's my bet. And the only one I've made so far!

• Upvote 11
  • I Agree 1

4 hours ago, Carm_88 said:

If it were any other couple, I would be suspicious. Honestly though, Jinger and Jeremy seem to have people taking pictures of them all the time. So I have no idea. 

Agreed. I saw some of the photos of Kendra and Joe that came from the same photo shoot as their recent baby announcement before they actually announced, and was immediately suspicious. Jeremy seems to just have a thing for photos of himself in a suit so these pictures could be for anything, really (or no particular purpose at all). If you click through to the photographer's Instagram profile, apparently on March 17 she  posted another photo of the family (see below). Maybe she attends Jeremy's church and she has been taking photos of them for photography practice, or maybe Jeremy just has a dire need to have someone take photos of him and this person is around.

• Upvote 10
  • Thank You 2

Jingers hair looks really good in that pic. I wonder if from getting out from under daddy’s rule she was able to get better hair care and it’s just now really showing?

• Upvote 4

3 minutes ago, OldFadedStar said:

Jingers hair looks really good in that pic. I wonder if from getting out from under daddy’s rule she was able to get better hair care and it’s just now really showing?

If there is a difference I doubt it's better hair care, just that she has other things to do rather than spend hours a day tormenting it with heated styling tools and product.

• Upvote 9
  • Haha 5
  • I Agree 4

I could see them having 2 or 3 kids close together, a 3ish year break and then another 2-3 kids. 

• Upvote 7

I could just be a family photo. I'd be surprised if she were pregnant already. I would think they would have a nice 2 year gap between each of their 4 children, unless this was an opps, since they don't use birth control. Maybe she did have a little trouble conceiving Felicity, and they thought they would be safe until they really started trying again.  Or like I said, its just a family photo, I guess we'll see in a month or two. 

*ETA, Lissy is adorable, she looks like Jeremy but seems to have Jinger's personality with the funny faces. 

Edited by allthegoodnamesrgone
  • Upvote 9
  • I Agree 1

Jeremy’s expression in that pic looks like he’s asking the photographer “is this right?” while she’s telling him to smile. I think they just like professional photos and can get them cheap (or free?) through someone they know. It’ll probably go in a church bulletin introducing “our new pastor” or something.

• Upvote 6

Though I hope it is not, I really would be surprised if they announced a second kid already. It seems half my FB baby group turned right around and got pregnant again immediately (a lot of oopsie babies according to the women). The discharge midwife even told us (a group of 4 women) that though she hoped not she was sure she would see at one of back there within a year and that we should be cautious and give ourselves the time to heal. If Lissy was an easy baby then Jinger may be lulled into a false sense of "oh this is nothing" and then have reality hit once the second one is there and caring for even two easy going kids has to be difficult. A friend of mine did this exact thing (except from what she told me, I don't understand how she thinks her first was "easy", Littlest Outta is easy, her kid, no) and was 5 weeks pregnant when her first was like 10 months old. Those kids are super close in age and she is so overwhelmed. I know it does not have to be that way, but you can't guarantee it won't be. I think Jinger would take the risk and put more space then between a 3rd and 4th child, but the first two be close in age.

• Upvote 4

My mother’s group with #1 seemed to have a spate of overlapping pregnancy announcements with the eventual age gaps between our first and second kids ranging from about 16 months to 2y3m. There was one who had her second child just before her eldest turned one, but that wasn’t planned. How old is Felicity now? I’m guessing we won’t see an announcement until after her first birthday, but it’ll come within a year.

• Upvote 2

On 5/4/2019 at 2:51 PM, melon said:

Yes,I find him smug,annoying and arrogant.

Except for their awful beliefs,I find Joe and Kendra so sweet.Is it fake?Am I being fooled?

perhaps yes 

Edited by nst
  • Upvote 1

JinJer’s house is listed on Zillow & Trulia. It appears to be under contract, says the owner is the listing agent, and in the details it says to call Jeremy and then gives a phone number. I decided to search a bit more just to see if I could determine this was legitimate, because I can’t imagine him putting his number out there like that. Those are the only two sites that have it listed for sale, both show the sale is pending, and both have the same list price. I can’t find it on any realty websites that would access the MLS, but if it’s for sale by owner it probably wouldn’t be listed in the MLS. If the house is being sold, I guess they don’t have definite plans to return to Laredo.

I linked to the listings because they are public, but please let me know if I need to remove them. 

• Upvote 3
  • Thank You 14

20 hours ago, Carm_88 said:

they must need endless photos of themselves. 

• Upvote 7

$199,900 for a 4 bedroom? That is unheard of where I live in Victoria, Australia. That home would be valued at $500-$600k.
It's beautiful!

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 2

15 hours ago, OldFadedStar said:

Also, vitamines and better nutrients in her daily food intake would benefit her hair too. 

23 minutes ago, Alice in Fundieland said:

JinJer’s house is listed on Zillow & Trulia. It appears to be under contract, says the owner is the listing agent, and in the details it says to call Jeremy and then gives a phone number. I decided to search a bit more just to see if I could determine this was legitimate, because I can’t imagine him putting his number out there like that. Those are the only two sites that have it listed for sale, both show the sale is pending, and both have the same list price. I can’t find it on any realty websites that would access the MLS, but if it’s for sale by owner it probably wouldn’t be listed in the MLS. If the house is being sold, I guess they don’t have definite plans to return to Laredo.

I linked to the listings because they are public, but please let me know if I need to remove them. 

I’m pretty sure it’s legit because the pictures shown are the pictures with the renovations they made, there are pictures of them in the frames, and felicity’s nursery is shown. And it definitely looks like they used a stager. I think Jeremy just didn’t think we would find it. 

Side note, the page says their house is a 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom. That’s so weird to me for some reason, my apartment has 3 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms... and it’s smaller than their house

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, VBOY9977 said:

Side note, the page says their house is a 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom. That’s so weird to me for some reason, my apartment has 3 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms... and it’s smaller than their house

We've been looking at houses a lot recently since we are moving in a couple of weeks and 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms is fairly common where we are moving to (Southwest United States). We want a 4 bedroom + office or 5 bedroom and 3 bath and that is a bit harder to find and a significant price jump. 

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, Alice in Fundieland said:

I dont see rufus!

• Sad 1
  • Rufus Bless 19

• Coconut Flan locked this topic