IGNORED

Lori Alexander 62: A Few Fries Short of a Happy Meal- TRIGGER for child sexual abuse

14 hours ago, AlwaysDiscerning said:

I can't stomach to watch.

BEC crackers--and I own that--but what is happening in that room?! Paisley gray bedspread, weird oak-framed floral print that's too small for the wall its on, and whatever that hideous daisy painting is...geez. 

• Replies 618
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lori's blog has circled back around to the "women in white" clapping during T#*mp's speech...again. She whines about them working outside the home...again. From the comments:

"Those women in white should bring their hoods with them next time. They are as sexist as their forefathers were racist."

So astoudingly stupid. Does this person realize that there were women of color who stood? 

5 hours ago, Loveday said:

They do it because they fear me leading women back to the "dark ages" and they hate the ways of the Lord

No, Lori, I don't fear you leading women in general back to the dark ages; you don't have that kind of power.  I fear for the women you lead to stay in abusive marriages, for the daughters who, on your advice, are denied an education and sense of self-worth, for the children whose parents follow your disciplinary lead.  There's nothing you can do lead me back to the dark ages, because I find you both disgusting and ridiculous, and I simply won't follow you.  I worry for the people who do follow you, though.

Okay, I'm reading the comments on Lori's blog post from this morning about loving homemaking etc. Brian says:

...It would be phenomenal if there was a true-to-the-Faith female-specific study Bible that could be referenced ...

...It would be great to be able to have a resource (a study Bible?) that connect the dots between Bible verses and how that translates to a biblical walk for women.

Lori's response:

I am working on one right now! It should be ready in several months.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but...is she actually--does she really have the chutzpah, the absolute NERVE--to do a STUDY BIBLE???

:ENVOUTER:

Years ago, when my children were in high school, I decided I was going to substitute at our local Christian high school and maybe even try to get a job there.

Wait, wait, wait. Lori I-only-wanted-to-be-a-wife-and-mother-and-poked-holes-in-my-diaphragm-to-stay-home Alexander thought about getting a job while her kids were in high school? Um. No. Has she ever mentioned this before now? 

51 minutes ago, Loveday said:

Okay, I'm reading the comments on Lori's blog post from this morning about loving homemaking etc. Brian says:

Lori's response:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but...is she actually--does she really have the chutzpah, the absolute NERVE--to do a STUDY BIBLE???

This just proves that her viral, boosted posts were intentional, she is purposely posting controversial blog posts and doodles, and she is deliberately courting those disgusting men from the manosphere. A marketing ploy to keep her on people’s radar in an attempt to boost sales. 

Heaven help us. We think she’s insufferable now. Can you imagine what she will be like?!? 

I hope Ken has thoroughly weighed the risks and benefits. 

One lady on her page commented that she had ten kids and that it was totally doable to raise them. Uhhh congrats you can afford to raise ten kids. That would have killed my family because we wouldn't have afforded it and my mother too because she wasn't supposed to have kids after me let alone my little sister. 

And Lori is writing a Bible Study?.... that will be a treat. I'm wondering if it will do better or worse than her book?

5 hours ago, Sarah92 said:

And Lori is writing a Bible Study?.... that will be a treat. I'm wondering if it will do better or worse than her book?

She has a lot more MRA types hanging around now than she did when her book was published, and she's desperately trying to impress them, so I'm guessing it will be even worse.

12 hours ago, Frog99 said:

and she is deliberately courting those disgusting men from the manosphere. 

yes she is! Isn't that a sin?

11 hours ago, SilverBeach said:

Lori Alexander does not have the intellect to put together a study bible. She sure does have an inflated opinion of herself.

Knowing Lori's history of plagiarism, I wouldn't be surprised if she lifts material from other study bibles or devotional books to put together a study bible. 

13 hours ago, ViolaSebastian said:

Wait, wait, wait. Lori I-only-wanted-to-be-a-wife-and-mother-and-poked-holes-in-my-diaphragm-to-stay-home Alexander thought about getting a job while her kids were in high school? Um. No. Has she ever mentioned this before now? 

She blogged a couple of years ago about she did substitute teaching at the Christian school when her sons were there.  She said something about not liking that the school was keeping the kids in classrooms all day and that for the classes she subbed in she let the kids walk around outside. 

33 minutes ago, Melissa1977 said:

yes she is! Isn't that a sin?

Some fundies would call what she's doing emotional or spiritual adultery. But I'm sure it's OK for The Godly Mentor.  :pb_rollseyes:

Her post today is about the mano blogger Wintery Knight. He covered her debt free virgin post yesterday and today she is reinforcing that he link to her and loves her.  Today is chocked full of crap. Like about how much life experience she has! LOL, what experience? She has been a pampered princess her whole life and hasn't had to work at anything. And what real tragedies has she gone through. Yeah, yeah,,,he health...but has she been divorced, has she been abused, has ken cheated on her. NOPE!! She has the perfect marriage and perfect kids who are all perfectly walking with the Lord. 

She says she understands the female nature but yet never knew that women masturbate and somewhere I think she said she would never dream of doing that. 

Today's post is a a big "I'm just trying to help all the poor women who don't have such wise godly teachers like me. I don't want them to make the same mistakes". 

15 hours ago, Loveday said:

It should be pretty easy! It'll be her book, which is just collected blog posts, put in between the two or three chapters of the Bible she actually knows. Shouldn't take more than a couple days to put together, if that. The Bible is easy to study if you ignore 98% of it!

Maybe she'll throw in some slimy salad and puke soup recipes, and tips on how to keep a clean house.  There will definitely be something about sex, because she's obsessed with it.  Add in some anecdotes about the sinful people she sees and how wickedly they dress, and you have filler pages.  She will also probably ask the chat group for ideas and use quotes from them like she does on her blog.  An Archie comic book will be more useful in spiritual growth than her drivel.

So her "wisdom" supersedes the Word of God as given in the Bible.  

Christian women have rebuked me for not backing up everything I teach by God’s Word

If my pastor didn't back up what he teaches by God's Word, I would be flying out the back door as quick as I could.  I'm capturing that gem of a quote for posterity.

1 hour ago, AlwaysDiscerning said:

Today's post is a a big "I'm just trying to help all the poor women who don't have such wise godly teachers like me. I don't want them to make the same mistakes"

And today once again proves she doesn't just ignore criticism and negative comments that she receives as she tried to convince everyone with her recent video. She can't ever let it go. In 10 years if she finds ANOTHER mano-supporter writing and defending her on one of her viral posts (or anything she says for that matter) , she will once again bring it up and scream why she is RIGHT!! ALWAYS RIGHT! NO ONE RIGHTER THAN SHE IS!!

1 hour ago, wallysmommy said:

If my pastor didn't back up what he teaches by God's Word, I would be flying out the back door as quick as I could.  I'm capturing that gem of a quote for posterity.

Isn’t that part of her criticism of other popular female Christian authors/bloggers? 

Lori Alexander and her fangirls have made idols out of “biblical womanhood” and “keepers at home”. And for women who are supposed to be “living according to His word”, they sure need a great deal of validation for their chosen lifestyles. And- for keepers at home, they sure worry a lot about about what is going on in other homes. 

I hate her misapplication of scripture and the constant need she and her fans have to keep women in boxes that limit all bits of individuality.

Why are they so threatened? 

2 hours ago, wallysmommy said:

Since Lori claims to be teaching Biblical womanhood, where the Bible is silent she should be too.  Does she not realize what the Bible says about people who add to it, or is she just ignoring what doesn't suit her fancy?  I'm betting the latter.  

Let's not forget this gem she posted a few years ago. http://lorialexander.blogspot.com/2014/02/valentines-day-causes-divorce.html

As far as any hardship Lori might have endured, she can't even write about grieving after the death of a loved one. Her own mother passed away and it wasn't even a blip on Lori's radar. The ONLY hardship she has been impacted by is her own illness. That's the only crisis she talks about with any frequency. She was not even concerned about her daughters' possible eating disorders. Her dad is very ill and all Lori can think about is that there is too much sugar in the supplement ordered by a physician.  I'm sure there are many other hardships that have passed her by without a nod from Lori. 

She does not feel things like the rest of us do.  She is a cold hearted, damaged woman. 

6 hours ago, Alisamer said:

It should be pretty easy! It'll be her book, which is just collected blog posts, put in between the two or three chapters of the Bible she actually knows. Shouldn't take more than a couple days to put together, if that. The Bible is easy to study if you ignore 98% of it!

Absolutely! That’s just what I was thinking!

Page one: a post on why you can ignore the entire Old Testament. Done!

Next: the entire Old Testament with no study notes. Easy!

Next: a post on why Jesus and the gospels only apply to people from before his death and resurrection, not to ‘Christians’. Done!

Then: the gospels and act with no commentary. Easy!

Followed by: the writings of Paul, with a comment every time he mentions sex or sensuality, fully exploring the details of the debauchery. That’s modest right? It doesn’t matter. She has the material already.

Interrupted halfway through Titus two with 1463 pages lifted straight from the blog: all of them about keeping women in their place: and humble, grateful and enthusiastic about it.

Continuing through the rest of the New Testament writings until the start of Revelation (with pauses to post about sex whenever possible). It practically writes itself!

Just before the book of Revelation: a post on why revelation really means just that everyone is going to hell because of sex. Easy, and done!

After Revelation: an appendix of selected fawning comments from her supporters. Of course.

Here we have Lori's bullshit excuse for not helping anyone outside her home...as if she's not almost completely useless in her home.  Either she forgot what Jesus told the Pharisees about leaving things undone that are commanded, or she just doesn't care.  Apparently she's totally incapable of multitasking, and thinks all women are the same.  

LA092384234.jpg

@usmcmom, my Ebil Catholic (retired) social worker sister is at this very moment using Valentine’s Day to destroy her marriage by cooking her husband a fancy dinner of beef tenderloin and twice-baked potatoes with chocolate-dipped strawberries for dessert. 

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived