IGNORED

M is for Mama 3: B is for Baby Boy Born

Jellybean

When will the "rich white women wearing jeans torn and ripped to hell" trend EVER END?

It's so ugly.  It looks so stupid.

Rant over.

• Upvote 7
  • Haha 4
  • I Agree 3
  • Love 2

On 2/20/2019 at 8:58 AM, ViolaSebastian said:

And she’s too good at controlling the pain! That baby probably would have never been born if she hadn’t put herself in positions that made it more painful!

OMG she's just the best!!! 

:my_rolleyes:

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 3

You guys.
Abbie went to a homeschooling conference just a few days after having her EIGHTH baby.
Did you know that?
She went to a conference.
Right after she had a baby. It was her eighth baby. Did you know that? And you can see in the pictures (of Abbie, not of the newborn, because we all know who’s the important one here) how very STYLISH and FUN she is! I mean, she just gave BIRTH! It was her eighth baby! And she’s so dedicated to homeschooling she went to a conference but she’s still hip and fun and yoga pants and weight gain are for lesser damn mortals, she’s right back into those jeans.
You guys, did you know Abbie went to a conference right after having her EIGHTH unmedicated birth? Did you know that? You might not know that.
[emoji13]

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 36
  • Love 1

Wait.. wait.... Braggie had #8 at the birthing center, not at home.?  Oh Nos!! That will never do.

Our wonderful special sparkly happy shiny Jesus-speak pain controlling young hip yoga doing immediately wearing pre-pregnancy jeans more Godly than you Braggie failed to birth #8 at home??!!??!! 

Please say it ain't so.

I mean seriously -- this just ruins her entire narrative of 'I don't need no stinkin' birthing center or medical intervention because I'm so Godly.'  How can she bear the shame of not having a home birth.  

Braggie, if you were truly as Godly as you continually tell us, when the midwife suggested you remain at the center because you were already there and in labor you would have hollered "No!" between contractions, gotten in the car and driven yourself home.

SMH at how far you've fallen Braggie and how disappointed we are in you.  :GPn0zNK:

[Post typed in snark/sarcasm font]

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 6
  • Love 1

Hey guys, help me out. Can someone please tell me if Abbie went to the crunchy granola homeschooling conference with her EIGHTH teensy baby only NINE days after giving birth (naturally)?!

I heard a rumor that she’s planning on strutting down the catwalk at Victoria Secret Fashion Show in a few weeks.

Is this true? I heard she’s aiming to break the record and beat Gisele Bundchen???

Edited by luv2laugh
  • Upvote 4
  • Haha 6
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, luv2laugh said:

Hey guys, help me out. Can someone please tell me if Abbie went to the crunchy granola homeschooling conference with her EIGHTH teensy baby only NINE days after giving birth (naturally)?!

I don’t know, this mystery woman won’t give us a hint! 

• Haha 15
  • Love 1

I heard she went to a homeschooling conference.
With a newborn.
It was her eighth baby.

(I wish people could see how hard I’m cracking up right now.)

• Haha 16

BABY. EIGHTH. CONFERENCE. BRAGGIE. TORN JEANS. 

Update: Braggie started college at 15. She managed to slip that into a post about her five boys. 

Edited by ViolaSebastian
  • Upvote 2
  • Haha 9
  • Love 1

4 hours ago, ViolaSebastian said:

Braggie started college at 15. She managed to slip that into a post about her five boys. 

There was a picture of the boys. The post was all about Abbie and the never ending greatness of Abbie. Did you know Abbie homeschools 8 kids? And teaches fitness classes and spanish classes and does yoga and cuts her kids hair all by herself? It's even more amazing when you consider Abbie didn't even particularly want any kids. Abbie had no idea that life could be good even when it's not perfect. #surprisedbymotherhood 

• Haha 15

5 minutes ago, SuperNova said:

There was a picture of the boys. The post was all about Abbie and the never ending greatness of Abbie. Did you know Abbie homeschools 8 kids? And teaches fitness classes and spanish classes and does yoga and cuts her kids hair all by herself? It's even more amazing when you consider Abbie didn't even particularly want any kids. Abbie had no idea that life could be good even when it's not perfect. #surprisedbymotherhood 

This is a mystery to me: For someone who didn't particularly want kids, she sure had unprotected sex a lot. :confusion-shrug:

• Haha 11
  • I Agree 2

7 hours ago, SuperNova said:

Did you know Abbie homeschools 8 kids

Freaking hell, she got Shiloh started early then. What is she 'teaching' him, "eat, sleep, poo 101"?

• Haha 14

8 hours ago, ViolaSebastian said:

This is a mystery to me: For someone who didn't particularly want kids, she sure had unprotected sex a lot. :confusion-shrug:

No, you see, she doesn't want KIDs, but she wants ATTENTION. 

Apologies to Charlie Puth:

Become a #BlessedMama

Swallow regret

Let everybody know I'm glorified

Now I'm knocked up again

What you expect

But I'll get up on my Instagram and whine...

I just want attention

Praise my servant's heart

Had 8 babies, so blessed, hold up, which one are you?

I just want attention

You knew from the start

I'll just dump them off at grandma's if they don't act cute

Oooooh

Edited by nastyhobbitses
  • Upvote 10
  • Haha 2
  • Love 5

16 hours ago, ViolaSebastian said:

Update: Braggie started college at 15. She managed to slip that into a post about her five boys. 

Yeah - so did my daughter's best friend and most of her siblings, and half my kids' friends around here.  Dual enrollment is extremely common.  No biggie, Braggie.

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, EowynW said:

Has she mentioned which birth center she uses? There are two in Tyler. 

As far as I know, this is the only time that she has used a birth center. I wonder if this is the beginning of the end of her birthing days?

• Upvote 3

I am concerned for Brother-Dad Ezra.  Does he have any future beyond being a parent ahead of him?

Braggie at 36 is perfectly capable of having 4-5 more children on her schedule of every 2 years -- 38, 40, 42, 44, possibly 46.  So 12 or 13 total.

Ezra is 12 now.  if Braggie has her last child at 44 (in 8 years) Ezra will be 20. He will have spent slightly over half his life raising his siblings. Because Braggie and Shaun sure as hell aren't/won't.

When does Ezra get to begin his life?  Not the life of being Brother-Dad, but his life, doing what he wants, not having a "servant's heart" and being at Braggie's beck and call.

Will Braggie let Ezra or any of her children have their own lives?  She had one. Off to college at 15, then teaching school.  Spending her days now obsessively exercising, teaching yoga, searching for Anthro bargains and other "cool" "hipster" junk for her overly decorated and accessorized house. Popping out bay-beez she doesn't want. Really, really, really doesn't want.

Braggie, let me just say this -- Despite your constant protestations in false humble Jesus speak that you are a godly, good Christian -- You do not have a servant's heart, because the only person you are ever serving is yourself.

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 3
  • Love 5

1 hour ago, bea said:

Today’s IG post - the kids love to clean.

*headdesk*
Oh FFS, Abbie.

Yup. On today's episode of dear Rufus, please make it stop. The girls thought it was "THEE best job ever" to clean Abbie's sooper special dishes. She adds that the girls will get them some day when Abbie kicks the bucket. So really, it's like they're cleaning their own dishes! (She didn't say that last sentence but I think that's what she means) So if the girls get the awesome job of hand wiping all of Abbie's china hutch crap, it means that its just for show and sits there collecting dust. 

Edited by SuperNova
  • Upvote 6
  • Disgust 1
  • Sad 2

She makes her tiny girls wash windows. 

I wasn't surprised to see brother-dad Ezra holding the newborn baby Shiloh in her #MisforMSundays pic.  Except for Braggie holding Shiloh right after giving birth and carrying him at the homeschool conference, I have only seen the brother-dads holding Shiloh, as well as the twin sister-moms...

• Why can't Shaun or Braggie hold Shiloh?
  • Why can't Shaun or Braggie take a picture changing newborn Shiloh's diaper?
  • Where are Shiloh's parents?

Does anyone notice how Braggie does not post about Shiloh? Besides the birth story, she only mentions Shiloh to reference how her kids are taking care of Shiloh to SERVE HER...

Braggie has NO interest in newborn Shiloh.

Check out the brother-dads holding Shiloh in Braggie Abbie's Sunday Church Dress up posts below. Braggie has to have everyone focus on her appearance in these dressy posts and cannot have a newborn baby distract from herself in them.
75966150_brotherdad2.JPG.445ffcce876602b2ab4846870d4fa029.JPG

Last week. Was Braggie holding newborn baby Shiloh? Of course not. Braggie needs everyone to check out her post-baby figure and cannot be bothered. Please.

Spoiler

919625074_brotherdad.JPG.b72b532878112a64280465fb299f1b6d.JPG

Brother-dad (Ezra?) holding Shiloh while "Daddy" Shaun is hands-free. Why?

Spoiler

1926784786_brotherdad3.JPG.6cf8c8b150e6f7909cfc61fe0488e366.JPG

According to Braggie, the brother dads hold the babies because it's simply "old hat" to them now...

Spoiler

714657294_Brotherdad6.JPG.f78a7c505836b12671ee4846e2d500e1.JPG

Braggie posted a picture of the brother-dads holding their babies. Instead of acknowledging the fact that they are doing the parenting, she did not mention them. Braggie talked about herself in a picture featuring only the brother-dads and their children.

Spoiler

556822877_brotherdad4.JPG.82d8041054bd6a4f63bbe39644d6b4a9.JPG

According to Braggie, brother-dad Ezra begged her to change Shiloh's diaper. Where is Shaun (or Braggie) doing newborn diaper duty? I've seen enough of the brother-dads playing "parent".

Spoiler

1130941701_brotherdad5.JPG.22a691d1f0534c67754174708e6ca641.JPG

This is not a matter of "Aww, how sweet for the siblings to help out!" In the first month after a baby is born, both parents are supposed to be doing the work rather than shuffling the baby off to a sibling.

Edited by luv2laugh
  • Upvote 3
  • Sad 6
  • I Agree 3

I've said this before but maybe Braggie who reads here ({{waves}} Hi Braggie) will take heed this time --

Every person I know (and I know many) from a large family who spent their childhood/tween/teenage years as a brother-dad or sister-mom ending up with no children or 1 at the most.

Why? To a person they all said they'd already raised a family and didn't want to do it again. They are still more than resentful that their childhood/tween/teenage years  were spent parenting  and, thus. they were never allowed to have a normal life -- because there were always child care duties that precluded everything else.

Also, while the siblings are close, none of them are close to their parents -- because the parents didn't raise them.

But then Braggie doesn't like children anyway and doesn't want to be a mother so she may not care. Who knows about Shaun, but he appears to be as absent from parenting as she is.

• Upvote 17
  • I Agree 3

@luv2laugh It really bothers me that she rarely refers to her children by name. She refers to Ezra as big boy, old man, or even #thirdparent. 

I also found it interesting that on Abbie's latest post she makes it a point to mention that Shaun is indeed around, we just dont see him:

"He doesn't show up a lot in these #mifmsundayspictures, but he shows up in every other way, day in and day out, and I couldn't be more grateful he's mine. "

Mmhmm, sure Abbie. We believe ya. It's funny that we've been discussing where the hell Shaun is all the time and suddenly, magically there's lots of pictures of him. My guess is that he has to make more of an appearance when Abbie adds to her brood. A month from now he'll be business as usual and Shaun will be conspicuously absent once again. 

Edited by SuperNova
  • Upvote 5
  • I Agree 2

You know what guys? I can't tell if Shaun is simply a passive person that feels he needs to "keep the peace" to please Braggie and does more of the parenting than she does or if he is holed up in his home office all day leaving the brother-dads to tend to the kids and Braggie's drama. The situation will remain a mystery because he doesn't share about his life like Braggie does.

However, Shaun should have been holding newborn Shiloh in that picture and changing his diaper-- not Ezra. Besides the homeschooling conference, the baby has been held by the brother-dads. Braggie Abbie only discussed baby Shiloh in reference to HER NATURAL HOME BIRTH STORY or bragging about the brother-dads taking on diaper duty. 

Why does Braggie Abbie not talk about newborn baby Shiloh? It's because the baby is simply a means to an end. Braggie Abbie has always talked WAY MORE about HER pregnancy and HER natural birth stories than about her children...
What do her children like?
How are they growing? What about sharing the funny stories they talk about?
How about documenting the children's milestones?

Michelle Duggar certainly did not parent all of her children as we all know Jana did. However, we at least got to have a (very) vague idea of the children's interests. As bad as Jchelle is, I honestly couldn't imagine her having an instagram like Braggie Abbie...

Braggie Abbie only appears to care about the attention she receives from her pregnancy and her natural home births. Once the baby is born, it is passed off to the brother-dads.

Obviously, we hear ALL about her pregnancy, her natural home births, and how she can "DO IT ALL" despite her "passel" of EIGHT home-schooled children. 

Let's all clap and ooooooh & ahhhhhhh together over how AMAZING Abbie is! #Hustle #Momboss #fitmom #PilatesInstructor #DIYinteriordecorator #homeschoolingmom #DIYhomebuilder #MotherhoodisSanctifying #MotherhoodistheBesthood #HusbandLover #Teacher #FutureAuthor 

Edited by luv2laugh
  • Upvote 9

Guys, this literally just came up on YouTube for me. I was not even looking for anything related to this...

The couple has 12 going on 13 kids and most of the kids feel neglected because the mother is either pregnant, nursing, or making YouTube videos and father is someone "who they don't really know" and one says "I feel like my dad is a stranger living in my house". The husband says the mom neglects the kids with her YouTube channel. The kids agree that the mom neglects them for their Youtube channel. The family's kids are having major issues. It's tragic.

Also the children have interesting names. A sister is named "Sunshine", a brother named "Iron Rod", etc...

A sister says "I don't think my parents should have children anymore and they should focus on the ones they already have." Link to another part of the same show in spoiler.

In one of the other videos at the link on the Dr. Phil website below, Dr. Phil says to the mom "I get that you always wanted to have 13 kids but was there ever a point where you said, my doing this, my being pregnant all the time, is not fair to the kids that I have?"

Dr. Phil also said "I'm going to give you a COMMON SENSE alert-- first step, get rid of homeschooling and have the kids go to public school." The mom gets MAD about it! 

Dr. Phil says "COMMON SENSE ALERT!! YOU DON'T HAVE THE TIME TO RUN A SCHOOL! YOU'RE HAVING A THIRTEENTH CHILD! YOU DON'T HAVE THE MANPOWER!"

Link to all of the video parts here on Dr. Phil's websitehttps://www.drphil.com/shows/12-kids-one-on-the-way-and-too-many-problems/

Do we have a thread on this family???

Spoiler

Edited by luv2laugh
  • Upvote 6
  • Sad 1
  • Thank You 1

• Georgiana locked this topic