IGNORED

Bro Gary Hawkins 9: He still makes my dinner come back up

HerNameIsBuffy

My guess?  There isn't much else they can afford.  I can't for the life of me figure out how they're feeding 2 teenage boys.  I have an almost 16 year old son & an almost 14 year old daughter.  I spend $1400 per month on groceries (and that's shopping at Wal-mart).  Now granted, that includes paper towels & the like, but mostly it's just food.  

I also wonder if Becky is even making a token attempt at educating those kids.  I still can't get over her picking a slob like Gary over her children.  It just blows my mind. 

• Replies 570
  • Created
  • Last Reply
46 minutes ago, Koala said:

My guess?  There isn't much else they can afford.  I can't for the life of me figure out how they're feeding 2 teenage boys.  I have an almost 16 year old son & an almost 14 year old daughter.  I spend $1400 per month on groceries (and that's shopping at Wal-mart).  Now granted, that includes paper towels & the like, but mostly it's just food.  

My son will be 14 next month and he is always starving.  I often catch him making himself more food just before he goes to bed.  Gary and Becky are homeless in every sense of the word.  They have a truck and a broken bus.  They stay for free at various churches and with his parents.  I can't imagine the instability those boys feel and if they even get fed regularly in all honesty.  It isn't like they can feel hungry and decide to scrounge up some food since they are always at someone elses house.

5 minutes ago, keepercjr said:

My son will be 14 next month and he is always starving.  I often catch him making himself more food just before he goes to bed.  Gary and Becky are homeless in every sense of the word.  They have a truck and a broken bus.  They stay for free at various churches and with his parents.  I can't imagine the instability those boys feel and if they even get fed regularly in all honesty.  It isn't like they can feel hungry and decide to scrounge up some food since they are always at someone elses house.

Becky possibly has a thermos of wean gravy ready to serve when needed! 

Just warm up the weans on a camping stove, chop em up and Bingo!!

14 hours ago, Don'tlikekoolaid said:

I found a Ween for Bro Gary!!!!

Hide contents

C2629A29-A356-44F2-974B-B541E6AD6CDE.thumb.jpeg.f887bdb1c3861cd0007b3a6b3061f709.jpeg

I dunno. It seriously looks more like a turd to me. Like what happens after you eat too many weens.

18 hours ago, MarblesMom said:

He is live on FB right now.  I gave him 20 seconds.  That is all I could do.  Seriously.

His tie is so long, it is in seriously nasty Nike territory.   He is pontificatin' and hollerin' and might have a coronary before he ends.

I wish him the best.

You weren’t kidding about that tie ?F7B9DEDF-4E16-488B-A691-EB80FC9BB2B8.thumb.png.cf07baad93dff35837a4c6e23a919541.png

he told a “joke” in the beginning about trump and Hillary and then pontificated on his love for trump.  I don’t think he understands that the reason he and Becky have health care is due to Obama.  And Trump would be more than happy to take it away.  They have never begged for medical bills even though both he and Becky have used hospital services.

there is some discussion one of Gary’s posts about sin and legalism and Gary needs KJB for thinks.  Lol.  He was asking for specific scripture from a commenter to back up his point.63BE36AF-D689-482D-AEAD-F0D7767E4611.thumb.jpeg.c45a1b3ab032d253b5cd053ec0291623.jpeg

18 hours ago, Dandruff said:

If he had a coronary, and was told no more weens, I wonder what he would do.

Satan attacked him with cholesterol.  Please pray the LORD will be done so he can keep preaching.  He would almost certainly not give up weens.

3 hours ago, keepercjr said:

It isn't like they can feel hungry and decide to scrounge up some food since they are always at someone elses house.

We've seen photographic evidence that the Hawkins family as a whole doesn't really respect other people's houses.  It's possible they haven't taught the kids to respect other people's fridges, either.  Which, while I certainly wouldn't want the boys going to bed hungry, would also be infuriating for their hosts.

2 hours ago, keepercjr said:

Gary needs KJB for thinks.

All the KJB in the world will not help Gary to think any useful thinks.

Oh man Ok folks, I have so missed all of you and your humour (Brother Gary, not so much). Thanks for keeping me up and giggling past my bedtime. I love you all!

2 hours ago, FullOfGravy said:

Satan attacked him with cholesterol.  Please pray the LORD will be done so he can keep preaching.  He would almost certainly not give up weens.

We've seen photographic evidence that the Hawkins family as a whole doesn't really respect other people's houses.  It's possible they haven't taught the kids to respect other people's fridges, either.  Which, while I certainly wouldn't want the boys going to bed hungry, would also be infuriating for their hosts.

All the KJB in the world will not help Gary to think any useful thinks.

"useful thinks" have never sprung from Bro's brain.

20 hours ago, Don'tlikekoolaid said:

I found a Ween for Bro Gary!!!!

Hide contents

C2629A29-A356-44F2-974B-B541E6AD6CDE.thumb.jpeg.f887bdb1c3861cd0007b3a6b3061f709.jpeg

I literally cackled.

22 hours ago, keepercjr said:
On 1/7/2019 at 9:02 PM, MarblesMom said:

His tie is so long, it is in seriously nasty Nike territory.   He is pontificatin' and hollerin' and might have a coronary before he ends.

I wish him the best.

Read more  

You weren’t kidding about that tie ?

That tie is beyond nasty Nike territory - it's practically down to his knees!

I guess he and Donald Trump shop here:

https://www.longtiestore.com/collections/all?gclid=EAIaIQobChMImsW8v6nh3wIVV1uGCh38cgv8EAAYASAAEgJdsfD_BwE

And then they tie them unevenly to make the front hang even longer.

16 hours ago, mango_fandango said:

That their ween wot Sis @Dontlikekoolaid found aint red nuff. It the RED weens in ME wot make it mor PINK. 

It BIBLE.

Damn, I had to re-read that very slowly! Thanks fer that there good PREACHIN sis Mango!

He was wearing another freakishly long tie again yesterday

8D9642B0-4EFB-417F-BDBF-4EE64E26EB4A.thumb.png.a29381f0d46b5becbcbe1301e0501be1.png

And his youngest son was given a mandolin from the lord.  I wonder how that works?  Does Jesus just show up and hand it to you?3FBAB9BE-86CF-4FEE-9245-FD93CFD92F7D.thumb.jpeg.68f400dec6272f93d257cbef6458e9e7.jpeg

and he even give some of his money to help get it.

So... it was purchased for and partly by him?

Whoever would have thought that handing over money for an object would result in owning that object?  Truly a miracle from the LORD.

17 minutes ago, FullOfGravy said:

So... it was purchased for and partly by him?

Whoever would have thought that handing over money for an object would result in owning that object?  Truly a miracle from the LORD.

but did he pay Jesus for that there mando?

On 1/8/2019 at 8:54 PM, mango_fandango said:

It BIBLE.

This part is brilliant in its simplicity and sums up Bro Gary like no other term.  On the one hand, you don’t know what it means; but on the other, it makes perfect sense.  

Can I nominate it for the next thread title?  

9 hours ago, keepercjr said:

He was wearing another freakishly long tie again yesterday

8D9642B0-4EFB-417F-BDBF-4EE64E26EB4A.thumb.png.a29381f0d46b5becbcbe1301e0501be1.png

Speaking of freakish...is that a blue ribbon on the center crucifix?  And multicolor snowflakes painted on the wall?

7 hours ago, Dandruff said:

Speaking of freakish...is that a blue ribbon on the center crucifix?  And multicolor snowflakes painted on the wall?

probably not painted on. maybe they decorate for the...um...season? Christmas is over, so now they put up snowflakes and teal ribbons? i mean i decorate our shop windows for whatever holiday it is (valentine's stuff is going up friday) but aside from altar vestments, i've never seen a church do that.

OK folks, I've been taking a FJ break while I was on vacation and de-hoardering my house. But I saw this today and totally read it as, I'm a Weiner Either Way. 

Maybe I need a longer break? Also I'm cracking up at IT BIBLE. Gonna start saying that!

IMG_5802.JPG

2 hours ago, PumaLover said:

totally read it as, I'm a Weiner Either Way. 

you-may-be-a-wiener.jpg

One of my all-time favorite cartoons.

20 hours ago, Dandruff said:

Tsk, tsk. That's a cross, not a crucifix. One of fundies' biggest gripes about Catholics is that they depict Christ on the cross, when it's his resurrection that saved our miserable hides.

52 minutes ago, Black Aliss said:

Tsk, tsk. That's a cross, not a crucifix. One of fundies' biggest gripes about Catholics is that they depict Christ on the cross, when it's his resurrection that saved our miserable hides.

Sorry, Jewish FJer here...who just learned something new.

Ok folks looks like Gary made another spelling fail. On a book of the BIBLE no less.

C966025A-6502-4EAA-AA2B-51D4FFE34DD4.thumb.png.4adb32edc4f70fb05f3a90c92cb89a8d.png

10 hours ago, Black Aliss said:

A pastor at my former fundy-light church had previously spent 10 years as a missionary in Barcelona, and claimed that “we had the only church in the city with an empty cross.”

• samurai_sarah locked this topic

Archived