IGNORED

Finnish-Australian Vegan Doomsday Cult Family of 12

PlentyOfJesusFishInTheSea

34 minutes ago, TuringMachine said:

I think it's weird how much she seems to be treating the toddlers like babies

I agree, the oldest girl should be toilet trained by now.  She seems very bright but the mother looks to be holding her back.  The rescue ferrets look to be over this family.

Spoiler

C98F2B15-75B8-4FEA-941E-557653B4150E.thumb.png.ec5a687a617f3ca518fabe21ff06b8af.png

• Upvote 7
  • Haha 11

6 minutes ago, keen23 said:

This youtube channel just went crazy. I swear she's picked up 20K subscribers between this morning and right now.

It can’t be just us, lol! Did she just do something that went viral? 

• Upvote 3

Seeing their vlogs they kind of give me retro Willis Clan vibes during their TV show: Non-modest clothes with the kids looking all good (the Willis parents would brag about their kids looks), self-study in music (again, parents bragging about the kids talents and abilities) and their apparent isolation.

What I don't get: The kids study all those things and their time-management is oh so amazing and 2 of the boys are in school to become a builder and electrician. The way the mom oversells this family I would expect neurosurgeons and rocket scientists AT LEAST.

I'll keep watching, I believe it's mostly smoke and mirrors... ?

• Upvote 6
  • Thank You 2

5 minutes ago, faraway said:

Seeing their vlogs they kind of give me retro Willis Clan vibes during their TV show: Non-modest clothes with the kids looking all good (the Willis parents would brag about their kids looks), self-study in music (again, parents bragging about the kids talents and abilities) and their apparent isolation.

What I don't get: The kids study all those things and their time-management is oh so amazing and 2 of the boys are in school to become a builder and electrician. The way the mom oversells this family I would expect neurosurgeons and rocket scientists AT LEAST.

I'll keep watching, I believe it's mostly smoke and mirrors... ?

She seems really fake to me as well. 

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 3

2 hours ago, TuringMachine said:

My heart skipped a beat at this part:

830428437_ScreenShot2018-11-12at12_25_51PM.thumb.png.c9ba8c01909f6c31d89eddbd34db7158.png

Just a 4 year old hanging precariously over the second floor railing  :pink-shock:

Oh, it´s not as bad as it seems. Here is a pic how the house is build

Spoiler

MEDIUM.jpg.52c2fe43fb6a33c9ae0e35326ccd48ef.jpg

They don´t live in this house longer, where they live seems to be a mystery. If you want to see the house, here is the listing. And they didn´t own the house, only rented

https://www.etuovi.com/kohde/367167

• Upvote 4
  • Thank You 6

34 minutes ago, Pink Muffin said:

Hide contents

They don´t live in this house longer, where they live seems to be a mystery. If you want to see the house, here is the listing. And they didn´t own the house, only rented

Oh em gee. That is the best house I have ever seen: the thatched roofs, sauna, multiple playhouses, lots of light, gobsmackingly gorgeous location. I only wish that I spoke Finnish in order to soak up the details. Sometimes I dream of our best friends to all live together, and they would certainly live in THAT HOUSE. Thank you so much for cheering me up, Pink Muffin. There is a lot in the world to make a person depressed, and so charming minutes spent with lovely places really does warm the heart. @Pink Muffin thanks!

(Ok, I totally know that I am going overboard, but I really needed a little squee today.)

• Upvote 4
  • Love 9

They fact that they are described as end-times gives me bad vibes.  Like Jonestown bad.  I'm not saying that they are that way, just that my mind goes straight to that anytime I hear end-times mentioned.  Also, they very much remind me of a relative of mine, but they live in Ohio.

• Upvote 5

This is all so weird. Everything is so white and clinical. White house, white clothes, white decor, even white stuffed animals.

I was looking at all their Instagrams and this one from the son who just got married creeped me out majorly

I really want to know what the father does for a living or where their money comes from. That house, even if it was rented, couldn't have been cheap.

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 5
  • Love 1

6 minutes ago, artdecades said:

I was looking at all their Instagrams and this one from the son who just got married creeped me out majorly

If it helps, that last bit is a twenty one pilots song.

• Upvote 4
  • Thank You 8
  • Love 2

4 minutes ago, artdecades said:

I really want to know what the father does for a living or where their money comes from. That house, even if it was rented, couldn't have been cheap.

I have been reading at some finish discussion boards and according to them the house was owned by a relative, so maybe the rent was discounted.
I have not foud out what the father does for living, some say he´s a preacher, some say he studies.

• Upvote 3
  • Thank You 4

1 hour ago, Pink Muffin said:

Reveal hidden contents

That is a relief. Her latest videos (posted as recently as today) seem to be from the same house though. Are you sure they're not there anymore?

• Upvote 2

16 minutes ago, TuringMachine said:

That is a relief. Her latest videos (posted as recently as today) seem to be from the same house though. Are you sure they're not there anymore?

That video is recorded in the summer, not recently, since now it´s cold in Finland. I looked up the weather forecast for Jyväskylä where they lived and the temperatures are about 5 degrees celsius (41 F )

• Thank You 2

4 minutes ago, Pink Muffin said:

That video is recorded in the summer, not recently, since now it´s cold in Finland. I looked up the weather forecast for Jyväskylä where they lived and the temperatures are about 5 degrees celsius (41 F )

Ah that makes sense. I forgot it was almost winter lol.

• Upvote 1

In at least one video the mom mentions being OCD, like needing things to be lined up evenly. Maybe the minimalism helps her cope?  I do like that the kids (older ones at least) seem a little bit saucy. That always seems like a good sign.

• Upvote 7

These people's instagram accounts are terrifying. All dressed in white, staring expressionlessy at the camera in trendy locations. They give off real weird vibes. I do get a kick out of these batshit crazy names though, Jerusalem and D'Artagnan showing off their matching white-boy dreads. 

• Upvote 7

9 hours ago, mango_fandango said:

Holy shit.

That is officially the craziest group of names I have seen on FJ, and that says a LOT.

Worse than Tim and Franicia, they of the cognitive see-saw names, Heistheway, Shiloh, Pelaiah, Dan, Noah and Abraham?

Or the Rembis family?  William Jr., Cora, Alexander, Sebastian, Belle, Aurora, Pocahontas, Enoch, and Cinderella?

Or Red Gypsy Sparkling Adventures Unbathed Hippie Lauren whose daughters' names changed like the tides?  

I keep thinking we've scraped the bottom of the barrel, and then - poof! - another Fundie family shows us the bottom of the barrel is lower than we ever imagined.  

• Upvote 16
  • Haha 9

2 hours ago, artdecades said:

This is all so weird. Everything is so white and clinical. White house, white clothes, white decor, even white stuffed animals.

Anyone who has had a child, or more, knows that white fabric/carpets/walls/toys are not your friend.... 

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 7
  • Love 1

10 hours ago, PlentyOfJesusFishInTheSea said:

Paul and Taina (pronounced with a long I sound) Licciardo-Toivola live in remote Finland with their 10 kids, named Leonardo, Cleopatra Taina Bride, Jerusalem, Shakespeare, Romeo, D’Artagnan, KingJames Ocean, Aphrodite, Nefertiti Butterfly Bambi and Omega Royal Fox.

Just wondering...what kind of mushrooms grow in the places they've lived?

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 22
  • Love 2

Hmm. For a long time I thought the craziest names were those of the Bradrick (???) kids; I mean the Destiny Divine/Mercy Fire/Vision O’YHWH kids... but, crazy as they are, they at least have some link. D’Artagnan? Shakespeare? Omega?? There’s a vague literary link with some, but overall it’s just a mad list.

• Upvote 8

50 minutes ago, acheronbeach said:

Worse than Tim and Franicia, they of the cognitive see-saw names, Heistheway, Shiloh, Pelaiah, Dan, Noah and Abraham?

Or the Rembis family?  William Jr., Cora, Alexander, Sebastian, Belle, Aurora, Pocahontas, Enoch, and Cinderella?

Or Red Gypsy Sparkling Adventures Unbathed Hippie Lauren whose daughters' names changed like the tides?  

I keep thinking we've scraped the bottom of the barrel, and then - poof! - another Fundie family shows us the bottom of the barrel is lower than we ever imagined.  

Franicia is has gone completely fundy ordinary with her names. Her two youngest are Priscilla and Gabriel! It’s like she became less and less weird with each child. 

• Upvote 5

A channel that came up in my suggested on YT today. 

Australian Jesus lovers living in Finland. 10 children named:

Leonardo (married)

Cleopatra

Jerusalem (with dreds)

Romeo

D’Artagnon

Nefertiti

Aphrodite

King James (yes you read that right!)

Omega

everyone wears white, sweet little blanket trained babies, wealthy, mother in law is a prophetess in Australia with an International ministry, 12 years of homeschool completed in 9 years, Cleopatra plays 9 instruments, older children work outside the home, father is in his 60’s but rarely features in the videos by choice, Mum is 41.

Morning Routine Part 1: 

Dads weird YT channel, not active:

Prophetess MIL:

http://www.jesuslightsministries.com/

I know mostly fundies like this in Australia, lots of children, dads with dreds, daughters dresses however they like, working older kids etc

Anyway, Enjoy!

edited to add: her channel only had a few thousand subs yesterday, now she has 50000!

• Upvote 1
  • WTF 1

3 hours ago, TheOneAndOnly said:

In at least one video the mom mentions being OCD, like needing things to be lined up evenly. Maybe the minimalism helps her cope?  I do like that the kids (older ones at least) seem a little bit saucy. That always seems like a good sign.

She mentions about the daughter being OCD, but that she’s joking.

1 hour ago, MarblesMom said:

Anyone who has had a child, or more, knows that white fabric/carpets/walls/toys are not your friend.... 

I also watch Farmhouse in Boone channel, she has 5 little kids and all White House/upholstery- both women say it’s easier to just bleach everything.

6 hours ago, Don'tlikekoolaid said:

I agree, the oldest girl should be toilet trained by now.  She seems very bright but the mother looks to be holding her back.  The rescue ferrets look to be over this family.

Reveal hidden contents

C98F2B15-75B8-4FEA-941E-557653B4150E.thumb.png.ec5a687a617f3ca518fabe21ff06b8af.png

She only has a nappy on at night, you can see that when she puts nappies in the younger ones, Nefertiti gets up and has white undies on - my just turned three yr old still wears a nappy at nighttime.

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 2
  • Thank You 3