IGNORED

Finnish-Australian Vegan Doomsday Cult Family of 12

PlentyOfJesusFishInTheSea

4 hours ago, TuringMachine said:

If it helps, that last bit is a twenty one pilots song.

And written about Tyler Joseph’s wife, Jenna! 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, mango_fandango said:

There’s a vague literary link with some, but overall it’s just a mad list.

And why did some get middle (effed up) names while others didn't?

• Upvote 6

7 hours ago, Pink Muffin said:

Oh, it´s not as bad as it seems. Here is a pic how the house is build

Hide contents

MEDIUM.jpg.52c2fe43fb6a33c9ae0e35326ccd48ef.jpg

They don´t live in this house longer, where they live seems to be a mystery. If you want to see the house, here is the listing. And they didn´t own the house, only rented

https://www.etuovi.com/kohde/367167

why did the real estate agent post a photo of these string balls? Are they like attached to the house or what.

Sieppaa.PNG

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 20

3 hours ago, mango_fandango said:

Hmm. For a long time I thought the craziest names were those of the Bradrick (???) kids; I mean the Destiny Divine/Mercy Fire/Vision O’YHWH kids... but, crazy as they are, they at least have some link. D’Artagnan? Shakespeare? Omega?? There’s a vague literary link with some, but overall it’s just a mad list.

I can’t remember details off the top of my head but I think her name was Anna and she goes by Tirzah now. Was his name Justin? Henderson? They were homesteaders in Alaska. The were messianic Jews who turned polygamists. 

Edit:

I searched. It’s Jason and Anna Wilkinson (their blog was Simple Living Alaska).

Edited by adidas
  • Upvote 1
  • Thank You 3

If I were a crazy fundie I would never choose to move to Scandinavia. Really expensive countries, with well-funded social services (AKA hardcore CPS), controlling the homeschooling families etc. 

• Upvote 10

39 minutes ago, adidas said:

I searched. It’s Jason and Anna Wilkinson (their blog was Simple Living Alaska).

I was, of course, curious to see what they were up to. I don't think they ever found a sister wife. Lots of crafts. Jason found the selfie feature on his phone. Also looks like he got a Slope or pipeline job, but isn't admitting it 

• Thank You 2

2 hours ago, Melissa1977 said:

If I were a crazy fundie I would never choose to move to Scandinavia. Really expensive countries, with well-funded social services (AKA hardcore CPS), controlling the homeschooling families etc. 

Your points are valid but the countries are also sparsely populated especially in the north and there may literally be no one or almost no one around to report any wrong doing. Also, most rural people in the north distrust the police and authorities and often see them as a bigger problem than a looney family so it is not as strange as it might seem. Finland allows homeschooling which Sweden does not but as long as the children are fed, dressed and do not have bruises I think they are reasonably safe from child protective services especially if they can uphold a middle class vibe to them. 

• Upvote 15
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 9

2 hours ago, elliha said:

the countries are also sparsely populated especially in the north and there may literally be no one or almost no one around to report any wrong doing. 

Absolutely, I mean move to eastern Finland and you can have a fundies dream existence. Very affordable property prices and no need to worry about neighbours cause there won't be any. Just make sure the kids act normal and look well kept on annual home school check ups at the local school and don't post your weird homelife on YouTube and nobody will bother you.

2 hours ago, elliha said:

as long as the children are fed, dressed and do not have bruises I think they are reasonably safe from child protective services especially if they can uphold a middle class vibe to them. 

Or you can move to the north coast and there look for an area filled with like minded people. No need to worry about the authorities if they share your views about the benefits of silver water in a baby's diet and go to the same church with you.

• Upvote 7

7 hours ago, Dandruff said:

And why did some get middle (effed up) names while others didn't?

I think we only know the middle names for some. I cribbed that list from YTMD.

• Upvote 3
  • Thank You 1

So weird. The dad just lying there like a sloth. The little ones spending SO much time on their backs just kicking their legs and looking unutterably bored. The breakfast! My belly hurt just looking at those hard apples and no protein. How would you even do laundry with all those white clothes?

• Upvote 14

17 minutes ago, LilMissMetaphor said:

So weird. The dad just lying there like a sloth. The little ones spending SO much time on their backs just kicking their legs and looking unutterably bored. The breakfast! My belly hurt just looking at those hard apples and no protein. How would you even do laundry with all those white clothes?

I saw their grilled meal and it was all veggies. I was so confused. Where is the rice? Where are the grains? I understand they are vegan but that doesn’t mean you literally only eat fruits and veggies.

• Upvote 13

6 hours ago, adidas said:

I can’t remember details off the top of my head but I think her name was Anna and she goes by Tirzah now. Was his name Justin? Henderson? They were homesteaders in Alaska. The were messianic Jews who turned polygamists. 

Edit:

Ah yeah, that rings a bell. For some reason “Bradrick” was in my head, God knows why, I barely know a thing about them. Maybe my mind was just randomly thinking of any old surname mentioned on FJ and alighted on Bradrick. 

• Upvote 4

I highly, highly doubt blanket training can be done in a positive way. Maybe with a very naturally quiet baby can work, but very few babies/toddlers can quietly sit for several minutes without toys (and many won't sit quietly even with toys!). It's not easy to brive a toddler, they can't wait for a recompense, they only understand immediacy. Others prefers to do their way and don't care about the brivery.

Having 4 babies sitting quietly, with no toys, no food, no story time or no TV for more than a couple minutes is very strange.

• Upvote 12
  • I Agree 6

52 minutes ago, Melissa1977 said:

I highly, highly doubt blanket training can be done in a positive way. Maybe with a very naturally quiet baby can work, but very few babies/toddlers can quietly sit for several minutes without toys (and many won't sit quietly even with toys!). It's not easy to brive a toddler, they can't wait for a recompense, they only understand immediacy. Others prefers to do their way and don't care about the brivery.

Having 4 babies sitting quietly, with no toys, no food, no story time or no TV for more than a couple minutes is very strange.

I will say that they did have bottles for some of it. She said they drink oat milk. I guess if the children really love their oat milk, they might lay there. Could blanket training be done by taking away their beloved milk every time they leave the blanket? I know some blanket training is done with spankings but not much else. So I’m unsure if that would work. 

Edited by JermajestyDuggar
  • Upvote 3

2 hours ago, Melissa1977 said:

I highly, highly doubt blanket training can be done in a positive way. . 

I really wonder about this too! I also wonder about their diet (she mentions eating grains and legumes for the next meal in the bbq episode, why split up the major nutrients?!), their finances, how they discipline the kids when the camera is off, what exactly her husband believes and how involved he is in the family (he seems so passive!), etc etc.

But they pretty much never answer direct questions like this (they don't even have an intro video with all the kids' names and ages) so I'm not sure we'll ever find out!

• Upvote 6

I might have been a bit hasty with "Doomsday Cult" as I can't figure out much about their beliefs. Paul has really weird short videos and likes to repeat "THE END IS NEAR" as a caption on Instagram a lot. I have no idea what this means.

Also! When I googled him, it suggested Paul Licciardo-Smith, which brings up a YouTube channel from 6 years ago with the same guy (as far as I can tell). I'm pretty sure he's been married to Taina for 20+ years (one of the sons posted an instra about it) so not sure why Smith?

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCASX0XkihM9AnZH5hXjdZLw/featured

The one video on the channel is actually long! Says he's been born again for 29 years and he was called to start the channel (and then apparently the call was dropped as it's the only video!). Says you can't have God and have the world at the same time (I dunno, social media is the world, right?).

They certainly don't like abortion:

And that's enough cyber stalking from me for a while! Back to real work!

• Upvote 5
  • WTF 3
  • Thank You 3

23 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

6) the mother gets up at 2:55am every morning and it looks like dad sleeps in all morning during the morning routine. Typical fundie father. 

On the other hand.. the fact that you are getting up at 2.55 am doesn't mean I have to do such strange stuff ;) 

(I agree, it is typical fundy father behaviour, but holy moly, 2.55 am EVERY DAY seems just.. crazy to me. I'm not a father, nor a fundy, but I would wish my DH lots of fun during that time, just let me sleep please!).

Edited by Dutch_girl
  • Upvote 12
  • Love 1

Youtube recommended this video to me yesterday and I was like lets have a look. I know parents can give there children weird names but this.....

wonder what is it like when they  introduce them yes this is my precious daughter cleopatra and my son littleshakespere ?

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

I stalked leonardo’s wife. These are her newest pictures. She looks very young! Hope she is just one of those people that looks young but isn’t actually that young, like yours truly. I still think she can’t be older than 20 though imo

7FFECCCD-7573-458D-95A8-8A0FD32B4F78.jpeg

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 5

4 minutes ago, VBOY9977 said:

I stalked leonardo’s wife. These are her newest pictures. She looks very young! Hope she is just one of those people that looks young but isn’t actually that young, like yours truly. I still think she can’t be older than 20 though imo

7FFECCCD-7573-458D-95A8-8A0FD32B4F78.jpeg

I think he’s 20 so she probably is 19 or 20.

• Upvote 2

She's 18.

Here's her weird "My Story" video. They got engaged at 16 & 18, after 2 weeks of knowing each other.

Edited by snickerz
Added stuff
  • Confused 3
  • WTF 11
  • Thank You 2

3 hours ago, mango_fandango said:

Ah yeah, that rings a bell. For some reason “Bradrick” was in my head, God knows why, I barely know a thing about them. Maybe my mind was just randomly thinking of any old surname mentioned on FJ and alighted on Bradrick. 

You probably just vaguely recalled the ridiculousness of "Knox Defender," "Geneva Constance," "Triumph Perseverence," and all of Peter's other epistemologically conscious baby names (in the words of Doug Phillips).  :roll:

• Upvote 8