IGNORED

Tori and Bobby Smith Part 5: Had Kade and Pregnant Again

Coconut Flan

It’s possible they’ve officially blocked Becky so her comments don’t show up anymore. 

• Upvote 3

6 hours ago, HereticHick said:

I know that famed fundy stalker Becky M (aka Rebalyn.17) has been whining about Tori's minimal social media presence forever, but I hadn't noticed that she has descended to full on profanity now-- witness her calling Tori a B**tch on Mr. Carlin's Instagram: 

The comment is still there. Yeah, that's concerning. ?

Screenshot_20190601_074842.jpg

• Upvote 6
  • WTF 11
  • Haha 2
  • Thank You 3

On 5/8/2019 at 1:25 AM, HerNameIsBuffy said:

I am not being snarky at all but has Kelly ever had a stroke?

Ever since I first saw her something about her mouth reminds me of some people I know after recovering from strokes.

I can't see any signs of a stroke on those photos around her mouth? Of course there isn't one where she puffs her cheeks...

IVF fertility treatment patients have had strokes, though IVF is usually considered a big no no in Christian circles.

https://www.omicsonline.org/open-access/a-brief-review-of-stroke-associated-with-assisted-reproductive-technology-2155-9562-1000418.php?aid=87018&view=mobile

There's a very dark, unregulated side to the fertility industry that doesn't end with the mums. They always tell you how many patients get pregnant, though a lot of them have misscarriages and extremely premature births.

Our hospital had to build a second neonatal unit. And yes, it is possible for a 24 weeker to survive but again, not many of those who make it live without severe, lifelong disabilities. #rantover

Edited by squiddysquid
  • Downvote 3

It's not really fair to talk about Kelly having a stroke based on photos. Buffy, I don't think you should have made the initial comment either, in light of general board discussion.

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 8

1 hour ago, AliceInFundyland said:

It's not really fair to talk about Kelly having a stroke based on photos. Buffy, I don't think you should have made the initial comment either, in light of general board discussion.

Which is basically what I said, so why the downvote?

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, squiddysquid said:

Which is basically what I said, so why the downvote?

I don't think you needed to revisit the subject. And you're playing internet doctor, which you're not immune to doing.

ETA : I went and downvoted Buffy too. That's a fair point.

Edited by AliceInFundyland
  • Upvote 4
  • Fuck You 1

What is going on with that rebalynn.17 person? She somehow gives me the creeps and I hope they really blocked her from all accounts. 

• I Agree 1

4 hours ago, ophelia said:

What is going on with that rebalynn.17 person? She somehow gives me the creeps and I hope they really blocked her from all accounts. 

Becky? She’s been around for ages. She’s a creepy Bates stalker. 

• Upvote 4
  • Thank You 1

1 minute ago, QuiverFullofBooks said:

Becky? She’s been around for ages. She’s a creepy Bates stalker. 

Not just Bates, every fundie that has instagram you can see she left a comment to them. Yesterday i was looking around the whites instagram and obviously Becky was one of the 5 people that congratulated one of the girls for her birthday. Are we sure she doesnt know them in person, or at least is an acquaintance, maybe she goes to a fundie church herself?

• Upvote 3

Have to agree with the person who said they feel like Tori is lonely.

I was very confused when multiple Bates kids stated they felt like if any of them would have close to 19 kids, it would be Tori. Even Erin said that. 

Tori easily comes across as the most immature female of the adult children. I feel like she wanted to hurry up and get married (the constant badgering about getting her ring was absurdly annoying), and go live the dream in Hendersonville with Bobby and pop out kid after kid. 

I live in Hendersonville...it’s expensive. I’ve seen Evan at my gym getting his wedding bod ready lol. And being a stay at home mom with no family or close friends around is isolating. Alyssa has all of her husband’s family close by. Plus, babies are hard, even if you’ve been around them your whole life. Her closest relative is Lawson, which is a whole new level of suck. Of course she wants to go back home to her mama and support system. Who knows, maybe she had some postpartum depression. All speculation. 

I agree that it probably had nothing to do with Bobby. Moving home means more helping hands and UP tv money. 

• Upvote 13

• 2 months later...

I think we can expect Tori, then Carlin, then Alyssa.  I do think Alyssa is preventing because of her health issues, given her previous spacing. 

• Upvote 1

So here is my BEC moment of the day. I rarely listen to if ever, any of their Instagram 24 hour things. 

Today on the Bates dress site somehow the sound was on and I didn’t turn it off. 

It made me sad to hear Tori say “oh you made me look like a fat cow in that one.” Referring to a photo  

Brooklyn and Kaci were in earshot. 

Its one thing to put down your body but to do it in front of little impressionable girls....

It was Kate Winslet who made me think about how we talk. There was a quote from her along the lines of...

I grew up never hearing any of my females relatives talk positively about their body. Always about fat and diets. I always talk positively about my body to Mia (her daughter). 

Since having my own daughter, I never put myself down in front of her, well maybe the occasionally “Mummy is silly” because I forgot something or broke something. 

I am overweight and I hate it. But my daughter will never know that. I tell her that I love my body because it made her. 

Now when I am drinking wine with my girlfriends and no kids around, that is not what I say lol.  

Anyway, it just goes to show their mentality on appearance, which is not all that uncommon unfortunately in any social circle. 

• Upvote 14
  • I Agree 4
  • Love 2

Well, Carlin has announced. I suspect we will be hearing from Tori shortly, probably by the end of the year. I also feel that Alyssa is probably preventing now for health reasons. 

• Upvote 9

2 hours ago, nvmbr02 said:

Well, Carlin has announced. I suspect we will be hearing from Tori shortly, probably by the end of the year. I also feel that Alyssa is probably preventing now for health reasons. 

Womp womp, I like it when DuggarData gets it right :P Maybe Tori will be next then

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 1

From reading the People article, apparently she has the same clotting disorder that Erin has and Evan has been giving her shots twice a day to help it. I guess we’ll see if she also delivers early like Erin seems to. 

• Thank You 2

33 minutes ago, JanasTattooParlor said:

From reading the People article, apparently she has the same clotting disorder that Erin has and Evan has been giving her shots twice a day to help it. I guess we’ll see if she also delivers early like Erin seems to. 

Did it say if they discovered it now or they knew for a while? i remember that when Erin was diagnosed they mentioned that all the girls were going to get tested for it.

1 hour ago, llucie said:

Did it say if they discovered it now or they knew for a while? i remember that when Erin was diagnosed they mentioned that all the girls were going to get tested for it.

I don’t think it specified but they probably just found out with the pregnancy. 

2 hours ago, llucie said:

I seem to remember the daughters being tested. Given that Erin was suffering miscarriages so early - even before she made it to the first appointments at some point - I would guess that the girls would be tested so they would not risk getting pregnant and waiting to find out. Unlike situations where you might take vitamins just in case they are needed, you wouldn't want to put someone on blood thinners while waiting for the tests to come back. 

If I remember correctly with Erin, she had several miscarriages and then was diagnosed. Dr. Vick put her on an aspirin regiment prior to her pregnancy with Carson and then switched to shots when her pregnancy was confirmed. 

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 2

• 1 month later...

Based on the picture of Tori in Carlins baby gender reveal, i think Tori is definitely pregnant.   Its just the wrong shape for a post-meal belly.   

23D03E4D-0230-484F-88B4-A65D0350E6A6.jpeg

Edited by Naughty&nice
To add pic
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 5
  • Confused 1
  • I Agree 1

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic