IGNORED

Baby Name Thread 2

Coconut Flan

I suppose they will keep the Missionary name theme going because why not? Plenty of suitably named female missionaries in history. 

Here are my guesses

Jessa: June 5; Boy - Wesley Tozer 9lbs 7oz. (If a Girl: Harriet Lauren)

Kendra: October 17; Boy - Paul Lee 8lbs 5oz. (Girl: Paula Leann)

Lauren: October 31; Girl - Bethany Joyce 7lbs 7oz (Boy: Bret Providence) 

Joy: November 12: Girl - Sarah Michelle 9lbs 6oz. (Boy: Blake Carrington)

Anna: November 12: Boy - Murray George 8lbs 15oz. (Girl: Melanie Sue)

————————————

Not Yet Announced:

Abbie: December 24: Girl- C arol Anne 9lbs. (Boy: Christopher John)

Edited by Markie
  • Upvote 2

15 hours ago, Markie said:

I am calling any future Sarah Michelles "Gellar" in my head. I hope you're right!

• Upvote 7
  • Haha 1
  • Love 1

6 minutes ago, PlentyOfJesusFishInTheSea said:

I am calling any future Sarah Michelles "Gellar" in my head. I hope you're right!

I did that too....

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 1

Jessa/Ben - Girl, Piper Lauren

Amy/Dillon - Boy, Jamie Dillon

JoKen - Girl, Allison Renee

SiRen - Girl, Hope/Faith/Charity Milagro

Joy - Boy, Daniel Camryn

Josh/Anna - Boy, Maxwell Robert

Edited by RhythmicSkater
Forgot Joy
  • Upvote 2

JessaBen: Not sure why, but will say girl. June 5th wasn't listed so I’ll go with that. No idea on weight/height.

Girl-something weird/unusual as a first name and maybe Jessa’s middle name or simple middle name. Like Dorcas Mary or Keziah Lauren or Mehetabel. Or could decide to go a usual route and name her Hannah Mary or Leah Faith or something and surprise people, but doubting that. 

Boy-Not sure, but Spurgeon was obviously after Charles Spurgeon and Henry Wilberforce after the person, but it's weird since he was a Catholic convert. Figure will name after some famous Christian figure or minister. Probably have a Thomas, Charles or Wesley in the name. 

• Upvote 1

On 5/22/2019 at 7:28 PM, Markie said:

They can name a boy Blake Carrington only if the girl name is Linda Evans or Joan Collins.  

Conversely I would be in board with them naming their son Xander. 

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 5

I can see Joy and Austyn naming a boy JR and one of them will certainly have a Robert(Bobby) and probably Ellie. 

• Upvote 2

Lynn18

Alls I can think about is Asa Buchanan from One Life to Live. Yup, totally dating myself. 

Your not the only one. I think he ended up marrying 14 times (I'll never forget the Cleopatra wedding). He even managed to beat Erica Kane's number. Because of that I have an urge to guess Bo or Clint for baby number two. 

Edited by JordynDarby5
  • Upvote 2

7 hours ago, dairyfreelife said:

Henry Wilberforce after the person, but it's weird since he was a Catholic convert.

Wasn’t he named after Matthew Henry and William Wilberforce (Henry Wilberforce’s father)?

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 2

6 hours ago, CarrotCake said:

Wasn’t he named after Matthew Henry and William Wilberforce (Henry Wilberforce’s father)?

Probably, but still an odd choice considering. Guess they didn't even look into the son Henry who converted to Catholicism. 

• Upvote 3

My guesses on the current pregnant babies:

Jessa and Ben: I think they will keep their theme so maybe something like Calvin for a boy or Piper for a girl.

Joseph and Kendra: I see them going with either a family name or a very trendy name like Olivia or Noah.

Si and Lauren: I used to think they were more on the trendy side but after the super biblical name they chose for their first pregnancy i tend to think maybe they will continue with obscure biblical names.

Joy and Austin: Ruth for a girl and Silas for a boy.

Anna: Miriam or Maia for a girl and Martin, Micah or Matthew for a boy.

Whitney and Zach: Since someone pointed out that they have an ending in "ie" sounding name theme going on i cant unsee it. So maybe they would choose something like Marcy, Kelsey or Skye for a girl and Harvey or Archie (lol) for a boy.

• Upvote 3

11 minutes ago, albanuadh_1 said:

What was the name that Si and Lauren had for the first pregnancy?

They said that they’d used the name Asa.

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 1

@Carm_88 I have this feeling that I made lots of baby name guesses a couple of months ago, during the infamous Duggar Drought, but don't remember my choices. I also didn't see any of my guesses in the recent Threewald guess list you posted.

If it's not too much trouble, could you possibly let me know if you have any guesses from my side?

If no guesses were made or are on record, I'll come up with new ones :)

6 hours ago, SweetJuly said:

@Carm_88 I have this feeling that I made lots of baby name guesses a couple of months ago, during the infamous Duggar Drought, but don't remember my choices. I also didn't see any of my guesses in the recent Threewald guess list you posted.

If it's not too much trouble, could you possibly let me know if you have any guesses from my side?

If no guesses were made or are on record, I'll come up with new ones :)

I am not seeing anything! There's a chance I missed something. Just let me know what youre thinking! 

• Thank You 2

So many of us are guessing Piper if Seewald 3 is a girl that they're sure to give a different name. Maybe Lauren Piper?

• Upvote 2

Jessa's newest baby is Ivy Jane Seewald, born May 26th, 7lbs 14oz and 20.5 inches long. No one got it! Hahah! 

• Upvote 9
  • Thank You 2

Ahah I could almost see Jessa reading here and decide to go in a completely unexpected route ?

• Haha 2

48 minutes ago, Carm_88 said:

Jessa's newest baby is Ivy Jane Seewald, born May 26th, 7lbs 14oz and 20.5 inches long. No one got it! Hahah! 

Jessa and Ben sure surprised us.

• Haha 3

So of course I'm googling "missionary Ivy" to see if anyone comes up who could be a namesake.

This is the top hit, probably not what Jessa and Ben are thinking!

Actual Ivies they could be referencing:

Ivy Lapthorne, who wrote a book called Fiji, 1835-1935: Three Missionary Studies.

Ivy Christian College in Fairfax, VA

Ivy Christian, who wrote a book no one seems to have heard of (self-published?) called Shielded by God’s Power: The Survival Kit: From Childhood Abuse into Adulthood. I think this one is a stretch.

There are no doubt lots more Ivies who are Christian heroines out there but my googlefu is weak.

• Haha 4

It’s interesting that Ma and Pa Duggar now have 2 grand kids that start with “I.” It’s not, like, the most uncommon letter, but it’s also not the letter with the most names and the most popular names. Just tickles my brain a bit in the nerdy name stats way.

• Upvote 3

I don't think I've made guesses for Babypocalypse 2019.

JoKen: Elsie Renee or Paul Lee

TurdAnna: Mia Faith or Miles Rudolph (initially thought Micah Rudolph but are Michael and Micah too similar? Would love to keep Micah Rudolph if allowed two guesses)

Joystin: Annabelle Grace or Elizabeth Joy  (girl) or Elijah James (or what the heck, Benaiah James, a commander in King David's army who once killed a lion. I actually like how it would sound with Gideon, and could be Ben for short)

SiRen: Harper Milagro (girl) or Felix Matthew (boy)

ZachNey: Ellie Jo or Harvey Aaron

• Upvote 4

For all of you who love name and statistic, there is a new data blog on tumblr that is about name and prediction is duggar names and has already listed all the Jkids name popularity and present a couple of prediction for the babypocalipse 

• Upvote 3
  • Thank You 2

• HerNameIsBuffy locked this topic
  • Coconut Flan unpinned this topic