IGNORED

Baby Name Thread 2

Coconut Flan

On 11/28/2018 at 3:35 PM, AussieKrissy said:

To send myself to sleep, I rename the duggar kids, That is I come up with 19 names that I would want my hypothetical 19 children to be called. I rarely make it to the little girls before I am off to sleep. It is super hard thinking of 19 names. 

I know this is from way back, but I just wanted to add that when I'm bored I sometimes play the Duggar Challenge, where you have to come up with 19 baby names, 10 boys and 9 girls, that you would actually consider using if you had to adhere to a theme. But the fun part is coming up with weird/specific themes. So far I've got nature names, Batman names, Harry Potter names, Game of Thrones names, color names, literary names, place names, and mthology names. 

I hope JoKen have a boy because they seem most likely to have a large quiver, and I don't want any kid to get roped into being a sister mom. I don't care (as much) if Jinger and even (gasp!) Jill have a daughter because I see them as being less likely to have a mega family. 

• Upvote 4
  • Love 2

2 hours ago, BernRul said:

I know this is from way back, but I just wanted to add that when I'm bored I sometimes play the Duggar Challenge, where you have to come up with 19 baby names, 10 boys and 9 girls, that you would actually consider using if you had to adhere to a theme. But the fun part is coming up with weird/specific themes. So far I've got nature names, Batman names, Harry Potter names, Game of Thrones names, color names, literary names, place names, and mthology names. 

I hope JoKen have a boy because they seem most likely to have a large quiver, and I don't want any kid to get roped into being a sister mom. I don't care (as much) if Jinger and even (gasp!) Jill have a daughter because I see them as being less likely to have a mega family. 

Daenerys! Cersei! You stop that right now!

• Haha 8

Naming trends are so different in each country - Garrett is a very 80s name here in Australia, so I tend to think it goes with siblings like Ashley, Bradley and Danielle.

So my guesses for them are pure 80s. Natalie Renee and Brandon Kyle.

• Haha 3

8 hours ago, QuiverFullofBooks said:

Daenerys! Cersei! You stop that right now!

Sansa and Arya are two of my guilty pleasure names.

But Sansa is to clearly GOT and Arya feels to close to aryan.

• Upvote 4

11 hours ago, BernRul said:

That is the fun part! 

I'm predicting girls for both, though I don't know why.

JoKen

Bethany Hope 8lb 9oz b 3 October

Benessa

Florence Mary 8lb 12oz b 11 June

• Upvote 3

Joe/Kendra:

Griffin Dane

Ginger Deanna to be called Ginny

Ben/Jess

Colson James

Daphne Michelle

Anna should be expecting this year so I'll predict

Myles Keller

Mallory Jane

I also predict that Joy/Austin have #2

Titus Philip

Leah May

• Upvote 2

@singsingsing Oaklynne?? I usually stay out of all this but yuck. Did you invent that or did you hear that one? 

34 minutes ago, AliceInFundyland said:

@singsingsing Oaklynne?? I usually stay out of all this but yuck. Did you invent that or did you hear that one? 

I did not invent it! For some reason the name ‘Oaklyn’ and its various spellings are creeping up the top 1000.

• Rufus Bless 4

Hmmm, honestly Garrett threw me for a loop and I'm not really sure what their style is name wise.  I'll stick with G names for now because why not. 

October 15th? 

Gavin Paul

Grace Renee

• Upvote 5

Oh man, I'm out of the loop!

I'm think virtue names for JoKen (at least for the girls) so my guess is:

Verity Anne or

Phineas Phillip

• Upvote 2

for Joe and Kendra I think it will be a boy and they will name him Paul Joseph Duggar. but if they do have a girl my guess would be something like Catherine Mary. 

For Jessa well this is the third baby so my guess is it's back to the crazy name as the first, (Ben's preference.) with the normal name in  the middle ( Jessa's) 

then their is Amy and Dillion I do think if amy has a girl Mary will be in the name some how if it's a boy I could see a Dillion Jr. 

• Upvote 2

I think JoKen are having a girl this time. Lydia Renee. I'll hold off on guessing the date and stuff until we have a better idea of how far along she is. For Baby King, I'm thinking a boy with a biblical but trendy name like Noah.

• Upvote 3

I really don't know for Jessa since this should be Ben''s time for choosing the name so more obscure it is the better 

For JoKen I think they will have a girl with a cute name but not too trendy spell, popular but not like every girl in their circle have it 

For Anna M6 I don't know yet I have to search for some trendy M name 

• Upvote 1

On 4/16/2019 at 5:03 PM, IReallyAmHopewell said:

Anna should be expecting this year so I'll predict

Myles Keller

Mallory Jane

Hilarious, I picked the same first names months ago here somewhere. Great minds!

• Haha 1

For the next M kid I’ll go with:

Marshall Robert

Molly Suzette

I had Mallory Faith picked out for a long time as the next M girl but recently changed my mind.

I’m leaning more towards boy this time. 

• Upvote 2

M Names 

Girl: Marie Antoinette or Madison Ashley 

Boy: Matthew Joshua or Maxwell Robert

• Haha 3

I think Anna is due in September again. I'll say Sept 19th, girl, Molly Michelle . 

I think JoKen is also having a girl but I'll guess both.  I like Robert Paul for a boy.  Grace Christina fora girl. Born October 8th. 

Names for Jessa baffle me but I like Evangeline Lauren for a girl. Matthew Tozer for a boy. Born June 4th. 

And I think we'll get another announcement before the baby is born.  I'm guessing Abbie. 

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, JMO said:

I think Anna is due in September again. I'll say Sept 19th, girl, Molly Michelle . 

I think JoKen is also having a girl but I'll guess both.  I like Robert Paul for a boy.  Grace Christina fora girl. Born October 8th. 

Names for Jessa baffle me but I like Evangeline Lauren for a girl. Matthew Tozer for a boy. Born June 4th. 

And I think we'll get another announcement before the baby is born.  I'm guessing Abbie. 

Her due date is November 

3D8335C2-3055-4547-A3DB-31BAC44D2686.jpeg

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 4

I think girl for both Kendra and Jessa this time around. Boy for Anna, at least I hope so.

I also agree that Kendra will use Renee as a middle name, so my official guess is Nora Renee. Nora is becoming popular again and Kendra seems like the type to like classic but feminine names. 

I have no clue about Jessa, because Spurgeon is so out there and I don’t know what to expect now.

• Upvote 3

Little Smuggar guesses:

Micah Rudolph (Suzette Keller's father's name) or Mia Faith born Nov. 6

• Upvote 2

I just saw on IG that I missed that they announced a November due date. I'll switch to November 8th for Smuggerette. 

• Upvote 2

• HerNameIsBuffy locked this topic
  • Coconut Flan unpinned this topic