IGNORED

Baby Name Thread 2

Coconut Flan

My guess for Jabbie - Emilia Jane. After Amelia Earhart and Jana but with their own twist on the names.

• Upvote 2

I think they’ll just pick a name they like. And I think they’re pretty boring, so it’ll be something like Charlotte Emma.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1
  • I Agree 1

We're going to get a Grace in here somewhere. I predict it'll be Josiah and Lauren, but it may well be John David and Abby. 

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 1

man, bowpocalypse is ruining my guess record of boy/girl grandDuggs xD. my latest JDAG baby guess - Daisy Grace, 1/13/20. 

If by whatever chance they have twin girls later in life, my name picks would def be Aubrey Skye and Ada Marie, though haha

Edited by ihaveanexamintwodays
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Josiah and Lauren have according to Instagram chosen the name Rhea Lana for their daughter. 

• Haha 5

7 minutes ago, Glasgowghirl said:

Josiah and Lauren have according to Instagram chosen the name Rhea Lana for their daughter. 

It’s the name of a consignment store they attended, not the name they chose for their daughter 

• Upvote 13
  • Haha 4
  • Thank You 2

I think SiRen will choose an A name to honour her miscarriage. 

Or perhaps they’ll even try to get Asa in there. Therasa, Hadasa, Asabelle ... I can’t think of anything else and the above 3 hurt my eye so I give up. 

• Haha 1

I already guessed but as they've gotten further in their pregnancies I've been thinking about other names that would probably be better guesses. 

Kendra & Joe: Brinley Renee or Paisley Renee. I know Renee is going to be in the name no matter what.

Lauren & Josiah: Bella Milagro. You guys got me with the ABC theme to keep track of their kids and still remember Asa. It would mean beautiful miracle and since Lauren seems to really like meaningful names it sounds about right. I am still holding out for the S theme though for her maiden name so my second guess is Stella Milagro.

Anna & Josh: Marilyn Ann. I've thought they'd choose this one for awhile, especially because this would be a way of honoring Grandma Duggar. It seems like they would definitely go with something of that nature.

Abbie & John: Amelia Grace or Skyla/Skylar Grace, something aviation themed for sure. They are too deep into it to not go with a name like that. 

• Upvote 4

I can't remember if I've guessed yet ?‍♀️

Kendra- Im thinking something trendy like  Paisley, Charlotte, or Olivia

launren- Im thinking an old school bible name like Ruth or Bethany 

anna- maybe Matilda I don't know they are hard to guess for me

abbie- hmmmm something kind of plain and simple like Grace, Lily, or Stella

• Upvote 3

My guesses as I started thinking about them today and couldn't stop LOL

Kendra: Brielle, Clara, Grace, Gracie, Gracelynn

Lauren: Norah, Maya, Chloe 

Anna: Miriam, Mary, Mariah

Abbie: Phoebe, Ruth, Sarah. Something classic but still a bit trendyish

• Upvote 2

I think John and Abbie will choose a fairly simple, somewhat traditional name. Olivia maybe? Olivia... Grace? I could also see them using Mary/Marie as a middle name in honour of grandma Mary and Jana. 

Olivia Mary Duggar? Yes, I could see them going with that. 

• Upvote 3

• 2 weeks later...

It would be funny if Anna stole Milagro fron Lauren ? don't see it happening but it would be entertaining to see how fake Lauren would sounds trying to be graceful as she explains how honored she is ???

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 3

Kendra: Gracie ,Bray, Hanna, Lilly with some combination of -lynn, Mae, Leigh/Lee, 

Lauren: Ayelet, Neoma/Naomi, Zera, Tzipporah. 

Anna: Mary, Melody or Madeline 

Abbie: Evelyn, Angelina, Ruth  

Carlin: Evvie, Aofie, Martie, all unsex

Kendra and Joe: Something super trendy, with the middle name of Renee

Lauren and Josiah: Bithiah Milagro - I feel like they are going to go with unusual Old Testament names, probably in ABC order. If not that, then their sons will be Old Testament kings (Asa and Josiah both being OT kings). 

Anna and Douche: A variation on Mary, with Suzette as a middle name

Abbie and John - Sarah Grace or Ruth Grace

I think Jabbie will go for Marie as a middle name instead of Jane, since Ivy Jane was just born. Honors both Jana and grandma. 

Why do people think Suzette is a middle name contester for Anna?

@anjulibai Kendra and Joe trendy??? That's a bold guess ?

@Chewing Gum it's Anna's mother's name

I think Lauren's baby name with either start with a J (the opposite theme of her parents) or a B bc this baby is 2nd to Asa. Hands down middle name will be Milagro. 

Abbie- Amelia Marie

Anna- Melody Faith

Kendra- Rosemary Renee

Carlin- Morgan (and then a gender specific middle name)

• Upvote 2

23 hours ago, Chewing Gum said:

Why do people think Suzette is a middle name contester for Anna?

Anna's mother is called Suzette

• Upvote 4

• HerNameIsBuffy locked this topic
  • Coconut Flan unpinned this topic