IGNORED

Counting On Season 5/6/7 Who Knows? It's on Tonight!

Coconut Flan

3 hours ago, Bad Wolf said:

Josie looked like she was going to cry when M corrected her. Is this their first CD? Maybe they're running short of money.

The only way I can see them running short on $$ is if Boob is paying for all the weddings and honeymoons out of his own pocket, and all of his and M's solo vacations, plus salaries for Joshly, JD, Joe, Si, Ben, Jed, Jer, Jason & James (all the kids over 18 and out of HS James is only 17 but I'm sure he's done with school). Not to mention Michelle and the other 7 kids still living at home and Grandma Mary.

• Replies 521
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 minutes ago, allthegoodnamesrgone said:

The only way I can see them running short on $$ is if Boob is paying for all the weddings and honeymoons out of his own pocket, and all of his and M's solo vacations, plus salaries for Joshly, JD, Joe, Si, Ben, Jed, Jer, Jason & James (all the kids over 18 and out of HS James is only 17 but I'm sure he's done with school). Not to mention Michelle and the other 7 kids still living at home and Grandma Mary.

I don't think he is paying for the honeymoons, but the rest, yep.  That adds up fast.  He is paying for a family of 9, possibly 10.  9 salaries, one of which is supporting a family of 7.  

A living wage in AR for 1 adult is $20,760, for a family of 5 with one working adult (they don't have an option for a family of 7 on the site I'm using) its $51,920.  So Josh would need more.  If we go with a poverty wage 1 adult is still $10,000 and the family of 5 its $26,000.  So if he is paying them all poverty wages (and only enough for Josh to have 3 kids. . .) he is paying for 5 adults alone, 1 family of 3, 1 family of 4 and 1 family of 7.  That adds up to $116,000 a year just in salaries (on poverty wages).  Let's say its a living wage, he is paying $244,000.  Thats not counting his own family of 7 (is that right?) and all the trips he and his wife take.  Thats a tun of money a year, and thats assuming only a living wage.

Just wanted to add that the average lawyer there makes $55,000 for those wondering about Ofjill's prospects.  This is about $6,000 over the expected living wage requirements for his family right now.  So not bad, but if your paying off your loans that eats up the entire extra.  

I would like to extend my most sincere gratitude to @Buzzard, @PumaLover, and anybody else who has ever written a recap for this show. I attempted to watch last week's installment and only made it through half the episode. May our Antlered Lord grant you the ability to stay awake through this ordeal, and may your supplies of booze and munchies be plentiful.

My dear FJers, TLC has seen fit to bless us with TWO HOURS of bullshit tonight.  Because my 24 pound headship is teething I will likely be unavailable when the scheduled release of this crap hits the air... so, recaps will be posted below.

Episode 2

“Make Room for Baby”

We open at Joken’s house.  It’s a log cabin like thing and its almost done.  They’re excited.  Jessa tells them that its better since they expanded the kitchen.  She’s wearing Henry. 

Joe tells us the history of the house, Mary owned it and Boob lived there.  They sold the property so they moved the house and renovated it. They stripped out the carpet and added wood floors, countertops etc.  They also added a deck.

Jana follows along and says nothing.

The house is 500-600 yards from the TTH.  When it rains the backyard floods.  Jana s happy that they are close to the big house.

Jinger TH – It would be great to be so close, they can just call and get help but still have privacy.  A drawback is kids looking in the windows 24/7

Joe – We will have to set groundrules that the kids cant just show up.

They tour the guest bedroom first.  Jessa says they need a bed for henry.

Joken tells Jana and Jessa that they’re pregnant.  Everyone hugs.  Jessa says that they didn’t want to ask.  Jana says they were joking around but now its real.

Kendra – this is a honeymoon baby.  She feels sick but its getting better and isn’t all day, just the mornings and evenings.  They want to tell the families and give them a tour but decorate the nursery.  She wants Jana and Jessa to make a “sweet” little nursery because they’re good at decorating.

Jessa – It’s a trend with the honeymoon baby! (they don’t mention Jill)

San Antonio

JinJer walk into “Alamo music store” to go piano shopping.  They meet Kevin. They have a mission statement posted which seems a little “inclusive” for the Duggars to affiliate themselves with. 

649740188_missionstatement.thumb.jpg.57b27b8e28e322b751fd39f322f3f447.jpg

It reads: We are a successful family business committed to professionally providing quality products and personal service, creating an exciting place to work, shop and learn in an entertaining and positive atmosphere.  We are dedicated to the advancement and the playing of music for the benefit of those we serve.

Jeremy says that they are out to do window shopping because she’s playing on a little keyboard and he wants to get her a proper piano.

Jkids talking heads – Jinger is the most musical

Flashbacks of jinger playing various instruments growing up including the one where she played two pianos at once (which was very cool)

Jinger plays the pianos in the store while kevin works on his computer behind them.  Its 14k. They move on and Jeremy is surprised how much they cost, that’s out of their budget (how much do we want to bet that they have a piano very soon).

Jinger bangs another piano a la erin bates.  She loved it and it’s an upright Yamaha.  Kevin tells them they have a remanufactured one.

Jeremy TH – I want this to be a surprised for their anniversary.

Jeremy plays some instruments (badly).  Jinger takes it away.  She says she’s not embarrassed by his antics.  He finds a nose flute. Jinger tries not to lose it.

1891192605_noseflute.thumb.jpg.12884828a5857fcebb343c69b0c0b682.jpg

Commercial Break.

Josiah and Lauren have been courting a few weeks.  Josiah is going to try and cook for her for the first time.  He says it will be fajitas.  He finds some random guacamole in the fridge. He’s not sure if its good.

Jordyn, Jennifer, and Hannie are the chaperones.   They don’t know why they cant be alone until they’re married.

Joseph – Josiah likes to experiment with food.

Josiah has to check the food because Lauren is gluten free.

Married TH – What is gluten – Jessa thinks it’s a protein.  Kendra says wheat.  Lauren explains what it is.

Lauren walks in and side hugs siah.

TH -  they have similar standards to the other siblings.  (flashback to all the other kids explaining standards but not jill or josh). They wont kiss until they’re married and they will be an example to the other kids.

Josiah finds leftover rice and beans in the Fridge and will use those too.

Lauren tries the guac and tells him its awful.  She throws it out (what is up with her makeup? Its really bad… can michelle’s “stylist” do an episode for this poor girl?)

Lauren TH – his love language is food.  It was sweet of him even though it was leftovers.  It was sweet because I’m a little salvadorean (WTF?)

He hands her cards to ask eachother, like cat or dog, neat or messy, city or country. 

She says she learned that he’s been scuba diving.  Lauren wants to go to Israel and he thought she wanted to go to Austria, but maybe Australia???

They discuss what they think about courtship.  She thinks its womderful to have accountability to your parents.  Its not about “one night shack” but its your person for life.

Jessa – Our relationship was long distance.  We learned a lot of things about eachother, like Jessa does not like coconut or olives.

Josiah – if someone wrote a biography for you, what would the title be?  She says “our story”.  Way to lost your self real fast, lauren!

Commercial!

Jaustin are headed to the midwife for a general checkup.  She’s 30 weeks and has a cold and hasn’t eaten.  The midwife is “ms lucy” and she’s heard about her from a “few other people.”

They do a glucose finger test and joy is hesitant.  She doesn’t like to think about being poked by a needle.  Austin tells her to think of pain as being temporary.

Producer: What is trypanophobia?

Jinger: No clue

Kendra – something about 3?

Jeremy – stuck in the Bermuda triangle

It’s the fear of needles.

She pokes her finger – the iron is good but the glucose is a little high.  Austin explains why its important to monitor sugar.  Joy produces her diet sheet. 

Joy says no one has had glucose problems in the past but she is staying off sugars because its healthier for her and the baby.

Midwife tells her that her diet needs to improve – more greens.

Austin – we travel a lot and its hard to get away from chicken tenders.

They discuss if she wants a water birth. 

Austin – we want a home birth but we aren’t going to risk mom and baby’s life.

Joy – I think my mom’s births and my sister’s births, I’ve heard stories about things you can do… your body is going to do what its going to do and I cant let fear and anxiety take over and be flexible at the same time.

Austin – if you count the half births I’ve been too… its not the same (as an emt birth) you don’t have the connection with the patient. She is my life and this is my life.

They listen to the baby’s heart.  Joy expresses anxiety.  She’s excited and ready to have the baby as soon as its ready to come out.  The heart rate is 121-126.

Jessa – I thought I did pretty good dealing with pain.  I stub my toe and go on, labor isn’t like that.  You want to tap out but you cant.  You mentally want to fall apart. Joy is a strong woman, but even the strongest know you cant do it on your own.  On the other side, with the baby in your arms, its worth it.

Austin – the heartrate is good and in the right position.

Commercial

Back at Joekn’s house a fire roars in the fireplace.  They’re ready to move stuff in and decorate.  A truck backs up and in comes the furniture.  Jessa is excited.  They’re going to get everything in today and decorate later, they’re going to decorate the nursery and reveal that room last and it will be a nice surprise.

Jana and Jessa (barefoot) direct the menfolk unloading things.  I’m seeing A LOT of underarmour clothes on the duggars…

We see a warehouse where they keep their “stuff” and its easy to just go and grab something they need.  That looks a lot more like a house than a “shop” to collect stuff…

shop.thumb.jpg.9e54117417329c4b95abbe263668541a.jpg

I’m also wondering why this “storage” includes things that are new in bags.  Jessa says its easy and helpful to run up there when you’re doing a project and grab something.

The menfolk work on the landscaping.  Jana directs Jeremiah and Justin where to put in plants.   They use heavy machinery to try to plant a tree.  Jana drives a tractor… IS SHE WEARING BLACK NAIL POLISH?

tractor.thumb.jpg.be0838d1206e84fbd3a0aa1b6c7b4c9a.jpg

Jana tells us that she’s not good at sports.

Jessa – that may be why some guys are scared away.  She can do all things.

Inside Jessa puts together a crib, it’s the “funnest” part of the house.  Jessa goes and gets Jana for her opinion on the bookshelf.  They put a pink pillow on the chair, and mention if its not a girl they will have to change the pillow.

Kendra – all the furniture came from different consignments and refinished it.  Its fun to see it and know we’re having a baby and its going to be sleeping in here.  It just makes it exciting for me.

Joe – its pretty gender neutral so it could go either way.

Jessa – We’ve made a lot of progress and hopefully it will be ready tomorrow.

Commercial

All the J’kids sit on the couch in Joken’s living room, Kendra sits on joe’s lap under a blanket.  The landscaping is coming along and they are doing a house reveal at 3:00.  They have a deadline.

The clock shows that its noon…

Jana hangs a “baby Duggar” sign that shows it is expected in June.  Jessa says its cute. 

Two white vans pull up (isn’t is 500 yards away?) and the whole army pours in.  Everyone is wearing shoes…

They go into the master, which has wedding pictures over the bed and a ton of pillows. Boob says its like a “fancy hotel.” 

The game room has a ping pong table that barely fits in the room.

Boob/michelle remind us too many times that he used to live there.  Joy tells us that its very modern.

Joe – the kids are instructed they cant come over unless they’re invited.  Kendra mentions tyler.

They go into the nursery. Michelle goes first… she screeches… and finally figures it out.  She screeches again – there is a significant lack of giggling.

Boob – we’re having grandbabies faster than we had babies.

Caldwells – we’re super excited to hear that they are expecting and we weren’t expecting to hear they were expecting so soon.

Austin – Its really cool that the baby will be close and close in age.

Clock shows its 4:40 – caldwells talk about whether they want to be called “grandma and grandpa.”

Kendra – neither of my parents look old enough to be grandparents so people will be shocked its their grandchild and not their child.

Joe – We’re excited to see where the lord leads, maybe we’ll be able to fill up the house!

Much respect for sitting through two episodes and still being sober enough to recap them. 

22 hours ago, TatiFish9 said:

They even left her out the baby pictures!!! So trife. :smellie_lol:

***I am telling ya, she took something from Derick (CSA) and he took something from her (show). Derick done got their entire little family kicked off TLC. Even Anna showed up every now and again after Josh gate. Jill is completely obliterated. Gotta follow that headship right on out the door as it swings behind him. 

***This comment could be subjected to heavy speculation and inaccuracy.

I was hoping to read about the show but found pages and pages on homeschool.  I want show snark.

Episode 3

Unexpected

Joken are headed to a DOCTOR for the baby.  She’s 13 weeks and is quesy but its getting better.  They walk into a practice called “lifesprings.”

Kendra explains that she chose a hospital because her mom had a great dr and she wanted the technology because she didn’t know how her body would handle things HOLY SHIT A RATIONAL THOUGHT.

Dr. Hannah comes in, he delivered her past 3 siblings.  They discuss that her mom had an epidural and without an epidural and she’s going to try and do it but wants her mom there.  The dr explains that it takes a lot of willpower.

Joe – she wants to have it naturally and after seeing my sisters go through it and still need a section, it worries me, but I’ll be there by her side.

Jessa – I had a homebirth with spurgeon and had blood loss. With henry there was the thought that what if we have to go back to the hospital but it was smooth.  Every birth is different, there is no right or wrong way.

They do an ultrasound but they don’t want to know the sex.  THE DR SAYS SEX, they say GENDER.

TH – I want to know the gender so we can start planning.

Dr shows them his arm and hand, spine, ribs.  She coos. 

Joe – when I first saw it, it was amazing.   I’m not much of an emotional guy but it was really special.

They see the heartbeat.

Kendra – it just feels more real because I’m not really showing but its great to see Theres a reason I’m so sick. 

They   get pictures to take home, she says “its so cute.”

In PA, Jeremy’s parents house.

They have breakfast with his parents.  They’re going to the event and she gives a commercial for the nonprofit.   It’s a music charity and they will “lend our voices.”  They’re using some pretty serious china for breakfast… and a candle… I call bullshit.

Diana comes in and offers more coffee.  Jinger passes.

Producer – why isn’t she drinking coffee?

Jeremy offers a “gift” from texas.  Jinger is eating eggs and fruit… Diana opens the box and says “OH, oh my goodness!”

COMMERCIAL

She doesn’t understand that the “grandma and grandpa” its addressed to means her, she figures it out and hugs jinger.  They say they didn’t expect that. (right, with a camera in your kitchen you didn’t expect it).

breakfast.thumb.jpg.41766f463c0c9fe2167f168d6b0c1457.jpg

She reads the note: Dear grandma and grandpa I’m excited to meet you in the summer, can you hang on to these for me until I arrive love baby vuolo. (its little red converse)

Jeremy explains they just found out and they were excited and they were shocked that they have a child.

Jinger – I’m starting to feel better but I’m excited to be a mom.

They discuss if they will find out the gender, they will because its easier with preparation and they haven’t told the parents yet, but benessa know.

Jeremy- Jinger is going to be a phenomenal mother.

Jinger – there was always so much noise but I would go to sleep.  Jeremy will be an amazing dad, he is great with kids, he’ll make an awesome dad.

Diana pours coffee.  Due date is the end of july.

Back in J’austin’s house

Pregnant joy works.  They’re sleeping on a matress on the floor and they have  a table but the kitchen is good.

Joy – marrying Austin, I knew that we’d be moving a lot.  We’re going to put our house on the market so we can flip another house.

Austin – the goal today is to finish the island. We’re going to put the house on the market a couple of months after the baby is born (2 months). 

Joy tries to pry a nail out of the wood.

Joy explains she’s in the third trimester and she’s eating better and her bloodwork is ok. 

She’s working in open sandals…

Jessa – I cant imagine being pregnant and doing a house renovation.  Maybe theres more of an incentive to get those things done, but its probably hard because she cant do painting.

Joy gets a splinter.  Austin whips out a huge knife to get it out. Do these people not have tweezers???

knife.thumb.jpg.b49cd6cdc5d7b85e20d7e89a8a78da3c.jpg

They go back to working on the island.  The pregnancy doesn’t slow them down, its an incentive to get it done.

The J’kids tH about whether the house will be done before the baby comes.  They don’t think it will.

They finish for the day and Joy gets some salad from the fridge.

COMMERCIAL

JinJer et al arrive at the venue for the gala.  We’re told again about the charity.  They wheel in luggage carts and go to meet “Brianna” who is a child in the charity. She was just sitting there waiting for them.  Jeremy explains her dad has been incarcerated for many years and her grandmother died.  Diana suggests a dress rehearsal.

Jinger – we’ve both been blessed growing up in loving homes, its hard to comprehend what these kids go through. It brings me to tears and makes me greatful.

They practice and Brianna is nervous and they run through it a few times.  Jinger hadn’t practiced the song in advance (why not?) Jeremy compliments Brianna.

Back in Nashville, the J’kids go to “oak tree” to record the littles CD.  They flew in the Duggar plane.  They’re all wearing matching pink shirts that say “happy heart.”  They explain that their aunt wanted to do it.  FAMY is there with some AMAZING side eye.

famy.thumb.jpg.baadb2b855f72a4bb5e24eeb52fdd1c9.jpg

Jana totes along, as usual.

In the studio… they brought MAC too! I’m guessing Josh and Anna are off camera somewhere.

jlittles.thumb.jpg.f8aea07f522887d675b2e5dcf3978914.jpg

Jana – the littles are working with a producer that famy knows and has worked with.

They start recording one of the songs.

Flashback to ben recording with flame.  His advice is to enjoy it and don’t turn the headphones up too loud.

Jessa – Ben’s advice would be don’t try anything new

Ben – don’t pick anything out of your range.

(what happened to flame, anyway?  That’s a dropped storyline).

The littles sing.  Its boring AF.  Michelle sings along.  They whistle… badly…

TH of J’kids whistling.

Josie does the star spangled banner solo.  She looks thrilled (not). JD says “they’re really cute.” Josie gets the words wrong… she sings “those bombs” instead of “the bombs.”  Michelle corrects her. They retake it several times.

Michelle – I think today went really good.  (Her makeup looks good…for once).

COMMERCIAL

Lauren and Josiah go on a date and their chaperones are all of Lauren’s siblings.  He picks them up at her home.  (If jana isn’t supervising… is she courting on her own? This is odd…)

They’re going to get ice cream because… its ice cream.

Lauren – I have 8 siblings.  She rattles them off. They even have the 2 year old.

Jessa – one thing the swansons have in common is a letter thing.  All the girls are L and the boys are D.

Josiah – I thought it would be difficult to memorize flavors but they all like chocolate cookie dough.  They pull up at braums.

Flashback to the duggars getting ice cream in 2010.

Josiah – its memorable if you get to pick out your own cone.

They walk up to the counter and not the kids change their minds.  They each get their ice cream and Josiah and lauren split a banana split with no nuts.  Its $25.69.

They all crowd into a corner table (there are also French fries).

Dustin and Daniel – a chaperone makes sure they don’t get too close.

Flashbacks to Duggar chaperones throughout the years.

Jessa – you want a chaperone who will call you out.  There really isn’t a situation where they’d need to speak up. A 2 year old is not a chaperone.

Josiah asks the kids what grade they’re in.

Ben – when jessa and I started I wanted her family to like me too.  I’d buy the younger ones ice cream.

Josiah – overall it went well and they liked the ice cream.

Lauren really reminds me of anna…

COMMERCIAL

The gala begins and JinJer introduce themselves to the (very white) crowd.   I’m rather curious about the head covered woman pictured here… Mennonite?

headcover.thumb.jpg.4bbf344a87b69280a0e84e2e08131083.jpg

Jeremy and jinger are introduced on stage, everyone claps.  Jeremy expresses his gratitude and says that incarceration is a huge problem and there is little being done to help the children.  “we have a responsibility to use our time and resources to serve others.”

Cathy introduces Brianna who tells her story (HOLY FUCK WAY TO ABUSE THIS POOR KID TLC).  Her dad had drugs and was in and out of prison.  He died.  Brianna cries.  Jeremy and jinger hold hands.   She’s been getting help from the charity.

Jeremy – listening to her story, its powerful.

Jinger comes up on stage to play for Brianna.  Jinger’s shoes are no joke.

shoes.thumb.jpg.793467cabd9b5a330df82ca1faba4e93.jpg

Jeremy explains it was a moving and powerful story that briana gave.

Diana – it was a wonderful success and the children performed well and that is a success story.

Backstage jinger hands out gifts.  Jeremy shows them how to do pushups. 

They will tell the Duggars the big news and she wont be surprised if they cry.

Next time:

Jaustin go on a baby moon

Lauren cuts josiah’s beard

Jinger takes pictures for the album

Boob gets a “we’re expecting” shot.

39 minutes ago, Buzzard said:

Lauren TH – his love language is food.  It was sweet of him even though it was leftovers.  It was sweet because I’m a little salvadorean (WTF?)

I'm pretty sure she says she's "El Salvadorean" which still sounds weird, but it's slightly more sensible. Do we know were Lana is from? (That would account for the Milagro in her name, but still, it's a little weird.)

55 minutes ago, Buzzard said:

The menfolk work on the landscaping.  Jana directs Jeremiah and Justin where to put in plants.   They use heavy machinery to try to plant a tree.  Jana drives a tractor… IS SHE WEARING BLACK NAIL POLISH?

She's definitely wearing dark nail polish, though I'm pretty sure it's blue. Though they spend enough time getting pedicures I can't see how manicures would be outside their realm of acceptable at this point.

784043354_JanaNails.thumb.PNG.c234bf234dc2e5ee43ddab12d323efc4.PNG

10 minutes ago, albireo said:

Did anyone catch the names of Lauren's siblings?

Yes! I turned the captions on to get the spelling as well.

Lily (16)

David (14)

Lydia (11)

Daniel (8)

Dustin (6)

Drew (4)

Luci (2)

Plus

Duke (born in February after this episode aired)

ETA: I just noticed that Fundamentalists Wiki has been updated, but they spelled Luci as Lucy. The captions on the TLC website use an "i" so I assume that's correct.

Jana and her dark nails- perhaps she's secretly reading Anne Rice novels and listening to The Cure.

1 hour ago, Buzzard said:

They have breakfast with his parents.  They’re going to the event and she gives a commercial for the nonprofit.   It’s a music charity and they will “lend our voices.”  They’re using some pretty serious china for breakfast… and a candle… I call bullshit.

They're using goblets for juice, as well as nice dishes for serving, but the plates/bowls/coffee cups etc. are just patterned Corelle. They're like $30-$60 for a setting for 4, so they're not very expensive. I have plain white Corelle myself but grew up with patterned Corelle. It's definitely everyday dishware.

That screenshot makes them look green to me. 

At least we know that Joy got some kind of pre-natal care. 

Johanna’s face when Josiah and Lauren have their dinner at the TTH is avatar worthy.

Spoiler

F0A78F2A-1031-4151-8613-783B69333B46.thumb.png.a74f72508d2a29b680cfa5175b79f649.png

2 minutes ago, Alice in Fundieland said:

Johanna’s face when Josiah and Lauren have their dinner at the TTH is avatar worthy.

Hide contents

F0A78F2A-1031-4151-8613-783B69333B46.thumb.png.a74f72508d2a29b680cfa5175b79f649.png

Johannah’s facial expressions have been extra snarky lately. Maybe she’s just hitting that preteen/teen attitude, or maybe she’s just over everything her family does. Actually, all the little girls have looked completely over it every time they have to pose for a picture or film one of those congratulations videos. I hope they hold on to those feelings as adults and start to question their upbringing!

Johannah reminds me so much of how Joy used to be a few years ago. And if she continues following in Joy's footsteps, she'll double down on fundamentalism and be married and expecting a precious blessing in approximately seven years. 

2 hours ago, metheglyn said:

I'm pretty sure she says she's "El Salvadorean" which still sounds weird, but it's slightly more sensible. Do we know were Lana is from? (That would account for the Milagro in her name, but still, it's a little weird.)

I'm not catching what people think is weird about this? Is it that she says "Salvadorean" rather than "Salvadoran?"

3 hours ago, metheglyn said:

Interesting. I wouldn’t have guessed that she was Salvadoran. Lana in my opinion looks like she could be Latina. I guess Si has a ‘type’ for las mamacitas (Marjorie was Guatemalan). 

I think the correct term would be Salvadoran but plenty of people say Salvadorean and El Salvadoran/ean. 

4 hours ago, Buzzard said:

I’ve seen her wear black or dark nail polish before so it’s not the first time. I know because the first time I saw it it really stood out to me since it’s not the most feminine color that a little fundy queen would wear. 

i loved seeing Joe play with Kendra's hair, that being said, i dont see any reverse cowgirl in their future

2 hours ago, Rachel333 said:

I'm not catching what people think is weird about this? Is it that she says "Salvadorean" rather than "Salvadoran?"

Just the fact that apparently she's partly Salvadorean rather than what she said. Since yeah, no one had any idea that that was the case. Dwain Swanson doesn't appear Latino at all, at least by name, so maybe it's via Lana. Or it could be Dwain himself. We don't really know anything about either of them at this point other than the fact that they previously lived in Georgia and Dwain has (or at had) his "Courageous Men of the Word" phone ministry.

• Buzzard locked this topic

Archived