IGNORED

Lori Alexander 51: Looking for the Transformed Husband

Don't know if y'all saw this on the "Things Godly Women Say" facebook page but Lordy...someone's gonna be pissed!!1881037555_Lorigetsherasshandedtoher.jpg.b9dd39c00c4cd623a256cccd82018173.jpg

• Replies 619
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Confirmed by these quotes from The Godly Mentor, herself:

bach.PNG.dc3d829a8c85a1ee8bdd3eeb526d9386.PNG

I love that Lori makes it sound like she had no choice...she simply had to watch.

Of course, she ended up watching again...the bachelor was a professing Christian, so naturally she had no choice.

Spoiler

bach1.PNG.4ea01000a0bb7ddd818167e04c23c3fb.PNG

Is it just me or is Lori (Alexander is a monster) getting a whole lot of pushback these days? I wonder how long it will be before @Ken comes riding in on his white horse of bullshit

It's good to know Lori will never, ever watch The Bachelor.

Unless the friend of one of her kids is in it.

But that's it.  Never again.  Just that once.

Unless the bachelor is a strong Christian.

And Lori's sick.

And nothing else is on.

But that's it.  Never, never again.  Just that second time.

Unless strong Christian bachelor is getting married.

Then she'll watch it only to talk about how pure he and his intended are.

After bitching about how many "girls" he kissed during the show.

But that's it.  Never, never, ever again.  She really, really means it this time.

3 hours ago, feministxtian said:

Back of a pick up on the HRBT.

What's HRBT?

3 hours ago, feministxtian said:

Back of a pick up on the HRBT.

My back yard, very late at night and before there were any houses behind us!  We had a towel, but we also discovered that our yard has lots of sticks and little, sharp rocks.

6 minutes ago, Beermeet said:

What's HRBT?

A stretch of hell that is the only way to get from the eastern side of Norfolk to Hampton (or vice-versa). Known for hideous traffic jams on a daily basis including "there's a 7 mile back up at the HRBT, all the way to Little Creek". The rage comes when you realize that the daily traffic jam is due to MORONS who shit bricks and STOP before they get in the tunnel. Once you get in the tunnel there is NO MORE traffic and smooth sailing. See attached satellite picture (that must have been taken in the middle of the night in December)

HRBT.JPG

@EowynWThanks for posting those from my page. I popped over here to do that. I think this is fascinating info that need to be spread far and wide. 

5 minutes ago, Beermeet said:

@feministxtian  Well, you came up with a good way to deal with a traffic nightmare!   ; )

Unfortunately it didn't do shit for the 6 months I had to deal with it EVERY FUCKING AFTERNOON. 

56 minutes ago, feministxtian said:

Is it just me or is Lori (Alexander is a monster) getting a whole lot of pushback these days? I wonder how long it will be before @Ken comes riding in on his white horse of bullshit

Hopefully very soon!

Lori SO watches The Bachelor!  Who is she kidding!  Hahaha!!!  Funny shit right there.

Idk were kids really watching the bachelor as Lori claims? I know teens watched it with their momswhen I was in high school  but I don't think it's something kids would have much interest in.

But then again I grew up watching The Simpsons. 

The comments on FB of her latest Laine repost are kind of hilarious and I can't believe they haven't been deleted. People are basically saying what we said here--that the time and place matter. 

But even better than that, people are suggesting that if Laine's husband is only making $30,000 in any recent year, he is lazy or terribly unskilled as he could make more than that at WalMart. 

(No offense to anyone who does make less than that. I make less than that since I don't work full time). 

5 minutes ago, louisa05 said:

The comments on FB of her latest Laine repost are kind of hilarious and I can't believe they haven't been deleted. People are basically saying what we said here--that the time and place matter. 

But even better than that, people are suggesting that if Laine's husband is only making $30,000 in any recent year, he is lazy or terribly unskilled as he could make more than that at WalMart. 

(No offense to anyone who does make less than that. I make less than that since I don't work full time). 

I’m glad she’s getting some push back. She’s posted those letters before and I don’t recall anything helpful in them (beyond what we already do in terms of budgeting, eating at home, etc). I think there is a lot left unshared/unsaid, and I would guess they came from some level of privilege. I don’t understand those who comment that the letters are helpful. 

What is the shit about how these dumb women are trying to "out-poor" each other? I mean, yeah, we went thru hell but even my DISABLED husband went and took advantage of a federal vocational retraining program to get some sort of training so he could make some $$. 

I understand there's a market for unskilled labor but damn, these people wear it like a badge of honor! Not to mention, there's NO FUCKING WAY I'd bring children INTENTIONALLY into that sort of life. Living in a shitty neighborhood with not enough to go around, children who won't even have the basics in life? FUCK NO! I mean, yeah, shit happens and sometimes things fall apart...I get that, I lived that. BUT damn if I didn't bust my ass to make a better life for my kids that included 2 years of never being home so that I could make sure they wouldn't go without ever again. 

These moronic fundies...I get frugal, I even get CHEAP AS FUCK...we've had nothing and we've had plenty...but I don't get wearing it like some badge of honor. Nor do I get intentionally bringing children into that. 

I hope y'all understand what I'm trying to say here...I'm slamming idiot bitches like Lori who encourage this horseshit and the women like Laney and the 1000 bucks a month bitch.

***I gave a friend of mine information for vocational re-training, who to talk to, where to go, etc. We've been helping them, paying our blessings forward. She and her partner are our best friends...we're family now. Someone blessed them with a car, paying registration and 6 months insurance for them. I cleaned out my pantry and freezer, and we're giving them a bunch of shit when we move...and I'm THRILLED that I'm able to pass those blessings along, to do what I promised when another friend helped us when we were fucked...she asked that we pass it on when we can. 

Can anyone remember Lori ever apologizing for anything? I was thinking about it last night and I can't recall her ever saying sorry for anything or even making a reference to apologizing to someone in her family. I can think of plenty of things she should be sorry for. Not to mention that she herself is a sorry excuse for a human being. 

Oh good, y'all got what I was trying to say above. Sometimes things don't quite come out right...but y'all got it. 

10 minutes ago, feministxtian said:

Oh good, y'all got what I was trying to say above. Sometimes things don't quite come out right...but y'all got it. 

We learned Feministxianese a while ago.  Lol!   :D

1 minute ago, Beermeet said:

We learned Feministxianese a while ago.  Lol!   :D

Thanks! Was it hard to learn? I mean, I speak it naturally but I bet trying to learn it is a bitch!

Just now, feministxtian said:

Thanks! Was it hard to learn? I mean, I speak it naturally but I bet trying to learn it is a bitch!

It's more about who you are in your heart.  Which does come across in your writing along with the firmness, directness, intellect and cussing a lot ( I cuss a lot but not much when typing cause it's just more fucking words to type, ya know?).  Many of us here *know* you and your heart does shine through....mostly.  hahaha! 

I don't give a shit what Laine has to say.  Her daughter needed oral surgery, and instead of getting it, Laine paid her to pull her own tooth.  That's a failure, whether you've paid off your house or not.

If I couldn't cuss, I wouldn't be able to string a semi-coherent thought together! 

30 minutes ago, Koala said:

I don't give a shit what Laine has to say.  Her daughter needed oral surgery, and instead of getting it, Laine paid her to pull her own tooth.  That's a failure, whether you've paid off your house or not.

WTF?

Where do I read this story?

1 hour ago, feministxtian said:

If I couldn't cuss, I wouldn't be able to string a semi-coherent thought together! 

You and Mr Nova both. He uses the F-word like puncuation. I've mentioned before that there's been studies proving people who cuss profusely are generally the most trustworthy. So you are our most trustworthy member!!

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived