IGNORED

Mrs. Jill Duggar-Dillard (Derick) 61: Now Showing Shoulders

Georgiana

1 hour ago, Joyfully_Unavailable said:
  Hide contents

FF62E427-F716-4771-9DFC-3EB29DBC750B.gif.dd573f3805addd42c883c355fa8f5b9e.gif

Why do I feel like this is going to be Derick any time someone says something he doesn’t agree with? Particularly if they’re female ooh boy

You know who was a prof at University of Arkansas Law School after she graduated Yale? None other than Hillary Clinton. I truly hope a Hillary clone is his professor. Also, betting good money he drops out in 1L. He doesn't seem like he can handle the intellectual rigor of an accredited law school. 

• Replies 614
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, TatertotAsserole said:

You knew who was a prof at University of Arkansas Law School after she graduated Yale? None other than Hillary Clinton. I truly hope a Hillary clone is his professor. Also, betting good money he drops out in 1L. He doesn't seem like he can handle the intellectual rigor of an accredited law school. 

i keep thinking of the pelican brief and Julia Roberts....

can we take bets on when he quits? 

when does he start - September? 

I say March when Jill gets pregnant 

Just now, SapphireSlytherin said:

I am waiting for one of his classmates to start an anonymous blog...

right now i would pay to see it 

8 minutes ago, nst said:

i keep thinking of the pelican brief and Julia Roberts....

can we take bets on when he quits? 

when does he start - September? 

I say March when Jill gets pregnant 

I checked their website and it looks like Derrick is going to be starting classes the same day as I start my undergraduate studies - August 20th. 

1 minute ago, haroldtheyrefundies said:

I checked their website and it looks like Derrick is going to be starting classes the same day as I start my undergraduate studies - August 20th. 

well then - August 20 will be an eventful day. 

suddenly everything makes sense, on why they left....the show....this was the plan

I LOVE IT. 

because TLC would have a field day filming him in class with all the other regular people.

It is brilliant 

it's a reality show within itself 

I really hope JB isn’t paying for it. I’d be pissed if I were a Duggar kid and my parents paid for an in law’s education, but not mine. Hopefully he got a scholarship or saved some of the grifted money they collected.  

How long is law school? He is aiming for politics or a right wing activist group. 

4 minutes ago, Markie said:

I really hope JB isn’t paying for it. I’d be pissed if I were a Duggar kid and my parents paid for an in law’s education, but not mine. Hopefully he got a scholarship or saved some of the grifted money they collected.  

How long is law school? He is aiming for politics or a right wing activist group. 

Perhaps they saved or grifted for it.  Maybe that is what the 24 k was for????

Law school is typically 3 years.

Dunno about the States but here in Canada you can get generous bank loans if you're accepted to law school.

2 hours ago, Runningfromreality said:

I can't even imagine Derick in constitutional law. I feel like I should send his classmates some sort of condolence gift. 

If it's anything like my law school, D'Wreck's classmates can - and likely will - drink and toke copiously. If they start first thing in the morning, they should be able to consume enough to dull the pain by the time classes start :kitty-wink:

What will clingly Jilly do all day while OfJill is in school? Hopefully spend more time with her kids. Let the kids be kids, because I don't think they can be with Derick around.

Maybe he'll find a handsome, manly south American classmate to... um... be VERY GOOD FRIENDS with and that'll improve his mood.

I wonder if he's got bigger ambitions than being a practicing lawyer (i.e., running for state office).  Shudder...

Oh, to be a fly on the wall in Admissions.

So, here's one of our candidates. He went to OSU and majored in Accounting, which is very nice, then he went off to Nepal to bum around backpacker hostels and harass people about Jesus, then he married a reality show star with a sixth grade education he met in real life once, promptly quit his well-paying job at Wal-Mart to go be an annoying asshole in El Salvador with his clearly-unable-to-cope aforementioned sixth grade educated reality show star wife, that went bust, so then he spent about a year cyberbullying a teenage trans girl on twitter and being salty that the reality show his wife was pimped out to at age 13 won't pay for him to go harass more people overseas while his wife, now burdened with two kids he emotionally and likely physically abuses, has anxiety attacks over strange noises and writes poorly proofread and vaguely racist blog posts. A perfect fit for our fine establishment! 

How long until he flunks because he can't hack it, or flounces because he's forced to listen to opinions that aren't in lockstep with his own, or worse: finds out that the Virgins or Whores game he liked to play in his undergrad classes DEFINITELY won't be tolerated. 

If you see a green glow from the south of England, it's me, exploding from jealousy, as I would love to go back to uni and do a PhD, but I can't afford it.  I genuinely don't understand their finances, because they had to grift for the missionary school course (did he actually finish that?) but now can blithely sign up for another three year degree?

I really, really hope that this means their kids will get to have proper schooling, because poor under-educated Jill homeschooling them while Derek does his 2nd degree would be so bizarre.

(I really feel for Jill, who wanted to be a nurse and has done various courses, but only the ones allowed by her cult, and whose only university experience is going to be supporting Derek as he lives as a perpetual student.  All the possible highs (new friends! Academic success!) will be things that exclude her, while she'll have to deal with all his lows of law school)

2 hours ago, nastyhobbitses said:

Oh, to be a fly on the wall in Admissions.

I do wonder what they were thinking.

Will Jill be hanging around the campus with their boys and sending him texts every 15 minutes?

Personally, I'm holding my breath for now. True, Derick does not have the best track record, but I won't criticize him for aspiring to a higher education/actual profession. And who knows, maybe all this worldly exposure will do him good. (Call me naive if you like).

In the meantime, I'm getting the popcorn out :popcorn2:

3 hours ago, Dandruff said:

I do wonder what they were thinking.

Will Jill be hanging around the campus with their boys and sending him texts every 15 minutes?

Don’t be silly, she (and the kids) will of course be in the law school lectures with Derick, giving her an opportunity to practice blanket training with the kiddos (either the swaddling a way too old infant so he can’t move and has to scream his lungs out or the floor beating version, take a pick). 

9 hours ago, HarleyQuinn said:

Let us pray for the professors, fellow students, partners, and whomever else will have the misfortune of being around OfJill during this difficult time.

Our Rufus, who art in Heaven, RoadKill be thy name... 

ETA: And just a word of caution, this news has not been officially confirmed by anyone connected with the Dillards. Pickles may have a scoop here, but she may also just be jonesing for some sweet attention too. 

Him dropping out and him sticking with would both not surprise me. He’s gotten a degree before, that’s pretty rigorous. Besides, the world is full of A+ lawyers and lawyers who just didn’t fail lol

I wonder if his twitter went private during Admissions decisions or interviewing? Not that he'd had enough of online bullying, but that he wanted it as hidden as it could be so he could argue the screenshots were all out of context.

This will be interesting, I'm also not ruling out him blind panicking at the rigor, creating a complete tornado packed shitstorm so that the school has to rescind his admission offer and he can cry about the unfairness of it to keep doing well, whatever it is that he does. 

11 hours ago, Ms. Brightside said:

Do we know if anyone in their circle is a lawyer? People in their community seem to want to "support" each other and might hire him... or at the very least, mentor him.

Just to remind everyone of my favourite Duggar dingleberry and Austin brother-in-law, Bobby Ballinger. This is the lawyer who mixed up the words 'discreet' and 'discrete' in Turd's court documents when he tried to sue for loss of privacy. I can only assume he is not the brightest bulb on the Christmas tree. Perfect to mentor OfJill.

Just now, ElToro said:

Just to remind everyone of my favourite Duggar dingleberry and Austin brother-in-law, Bobby Ballinger. This is the lawyer who mixed up the words 'discreet' and 'discrete' in Turd's court documents when he tried to sue for loss of privacy. I can only assume he is not the brightest bulb on the Christmas tree. Perfect to mentor OfJill.

Speaking of a lawyer who just didn’t fail....lmao!!!

5 minutes ago, ElToro said:

I’m sure you all know by reading my posts that I’m a crappy speller and often don’t pay attention when autocorrect totally plugs in the wrong word. I’m not the one to rag on people for typos, but sweet Rufus in a cracker this is an official legal document!  Proof read your documents and then get somebody else to do so. Sheesh:5624797b0697e_headbash:

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived