IGNORED

Mrs. Jill Duggar-Dillard (Derick) 61: Now Showing Shoulders

Georgiana

Another thing, Jill never ceases to amaze me with how stupid she is. Your baby coughs and your instinct is to try to stick a pacifier in his mouth? Moron. 

• Replies 614
  • Created
  • Last Reply

These two dumb asses.  Well on the way to ruining any joy their boys might get from reading.  

4 minutes ago, HarleyQuinn said:

Another thing, Jill never ceases to amaze me with how stupid she is. Your baby coughs and your instinct is to try to stick a pacifier in his mouth? Moron. 

Sam seems to cough in almost every video she posts. 

I probably missed it, but has it been brought up that Dwreck will have to take out massive law school loans?

Just now, Mela99 said:

I probably missed it, but has it been brought up that Dwreck will have to take out massive law school loans?

we're trying to decide if he'll take out loans. (Now that would piss off JB) If he'll start a go fund me or if JB or Cathy will fund him. 

9 minutes ago, BachelorToTheRapture said:

Izzy is the one who tries to cover Sam's mouth and tells them he wants to get down! 

Izzy is clearly a better parent than either of the (supposed) adults in that house. Fucking dumbfuck "parents."

Israel seems way more attuned to little Sam's needs than either of his parents.

5 minutes ago, Dominionatrix said:

Israel seems way more attuned to little Sam's needs than either of his parents.

You can hear Jill simpering as her toddler struggles to get away from his idiot father.  Little Sam, we feel your pain.

30 minutes ago, HarleyQuinn said:

omfg Jill put down the camera and pick up your baby who clearly does not want to be there. 

seriously  - what is their issue with their kids. 

21 minutes ago, Ivycoveredtower said:

Sam seems to cough in almost every video she posts. 

it's his version of asking us for help 

And again, the ever present mystery: why on earth does she upload this stuff? We've all taken awkward videos, but how in the world did they both look at that video and think "the whole world needs to see this." Are they that daft that they can't see how this video would be viewed?

10 minutes ago, ViolaSebastian said:

And again, the ever present mystery: why on earth does she upload this stuff? We've all taken awkward videos, but how in the world did they both look at that video and think "the whole world needs to see this." Are they that daft that they can't see how this video would be viewed?

it's something i will never understand. maybe he gets money that way. 

but it makes me not like them even more 

they are insane

10 minutes ago, ViolaSebastian said:

Because they are desperate for attention. Absolutely no value to anyone in that 3 minute video. Idiots. 

And while I'm at it (I'm on a roll so...):

Derick is a SHITTY SHITTY reader (out loud). Goddamn - he's boring as fuck. No wonder Sam wants to leave and Izzy is only interested in turning pages (and being a parent to Sam).

11 minutes ago, ViolaSebastian said:

Maybe it's 100x better/kinder/gentler than the ones they aren't posting?

I don't even want to know.

2 minutes ago, Dandruff said:

Maybe it's 100x better/kinder/gentler than the ones they aren't posting?

I don't even want to know.

i can second this 

13 minutes ago, ViolaSebastian said:

with Jill it's probably another of her sibling rivalry things. 

"Hey Jessa post cute video's of her little family and people love them. Derick I need to be loved by the public too pretend you're reading to the kids so I can post it." 

and then no matter what she gets she posts it. 

so Jill posted some pics of Garrett from his birth and for some odd reason Cathy was visiting Kendra in the hospital. am I the only one that finds this strange? i know that If I ever have kids and some random in law of a sibling showed up I would be weirded out. 

IMG_6388.jpg

So many questions. Why can't Jill edit all the videos into one? Don't her siblings have that skill a la "Duggar Studio?" Why did she post videos of lots of kids from church? (It's one thing if say, someone from my church posted a video to FB, but is there an expectation that if your kid is around a Duggar they may end up singing songs on Jill's YouTube channel?) Why don't they just daily vlog like eleventy other people? Also who really cares about watching Samuel walk or how to make cinnamon toast? Why not just actually tell us what Derick does or why Jill wears pants or why she chose to get a nose ring? She's already moved way too far away from the Duggar brand to ever say she doesn't mention it out of "respect" for her family. She's worn sweat pants at their house so........

Israel re: Sam: "He's trying to get out!" I don't blame him–run, Sam, run!!

#freesam

3 minutes ago, meowfundiecatz said:

So many questions. Why can't Jill edit all the videos into one? Don't her siblings have that skill a la "Duggar Studio?" Why did she post videos of lots of kids from church? (It's one thing if say, someone from my church posted a video to FB, but is there an expectation that if your kid is around a Duggar they may end up singing songs on Jill's YouTube channel?) Why don't they just daily vlog like eleventy other people? Also who really cares about watching Samuel walk or how to make cinnamon toast? Why not just actually tell us what Derick does or why Jill wears pants or why she chose to get a nose ring? She's already moved way too far away from the Duggar brand to ever say she doesn't mention it out of "respect" for her family. She's worn sweat pants at their house so........

ooh really I must have missed sweat pants Jill!

1 minute ago, Ivycoveredtower said:

ooh really I must have missed sweat pants Jill!

It was right before Big Sandy and Derick for some reason went live from the TTH and Jill was pushing Israel on a swing with Sam in a car seat on the sidewalk. Jill was wearing the black sweatpants she wore the day Derick ran the half marathon (I believe that was the length he ran).

1 minute ago, meowfundiecatz said:

It was right before Big Sandy and Derick for some reason went live from the TTH and Jill was pushing Israel on a swing with Sam in a car seat on the sidewalk. Jill was wearing the black sweatpants she wore the day Derick ran the half marathon (I believe that was the length he ran).

I remember the video. I can't believe I forgot JIll in sweats I guess I was too distracted by poor sam in that car seat almost being hit by basketballs. 

Shoot, forget free Felicity, Free Sam! Free Izzy!!! Yikes!

After seeing that video, I almost prefer seeing Sam content in his car seat if the alternative is being held captive by Derick. Holy Rufus.

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived