IGNORED

Trump 33: Making Norman Bates Look Like a Choir Boy

Destiny

• Replies 543
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The candidates still have a couple of days to go shopping for swimsuits and set up their waxing appointments. I'm thinking Amy Coney Barrett will get the rose, but six inch heels could turn Trump's attention towards another contestant.

On 7/3/2018 at 4:30 PM, Cartmann99 said:

Honestly, I'd be shocked if he allowed witnesses to be there:

I'm afraid they'll have the translators killed as soon as the meeting is over.  I don't have a good feeling about this. 

Gross!

Link to thread about his wife Darla:

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/06/08/trump-spoke-to-scott-pruitt-amid-reports-of-white-house-probe-into-epa-chief.html

Another one bites the dust. Scott Pruitt resigns amidst ethics scandals

Scott Pruitt's polarizing tenure as head of the Environmental Protection Agency has come to an end.

President Donald Trump tweeted on Thursday that he has accepted Pruitt's resignation. Trump said that the agency's deputy administrator, Andrew Wheeler, will become the acting head of EPA.

Come to think of it - I wonder if he knows he's resigned, or is he yet to find out by decree of presidential tweeting...

But I guess this means he's free to take the job of AG should Sessions be pried loose. A few ethics indiscretions surely wont matter there.

"Trump’s Mar-a-Lago Club in Florida seeks to hire 40 foreign workers"

Spoiler

President Trump’s Mar-a-Lago Club has applied for permission to hire 40 foreign workers to serve as waiters during the winter social season in Palm Beach, Fla., according to data posted Thursday by the Labor Department.

The posting showed that Trump’s club wants to pay the workers a minimum of $12.68 an hour and to employ them from October to the end of May. At the end of that term, the workers would be expected to return home.

The application filed with the Labor Department signals that — despite Trump’s insistence that immigration is holding down wages and crowding out native-born American workers — his club believes it cannot find any Americans willing and able to hold the waiter jobs.

The application was first reported Thursday by BuzzFeed.

The Mar-a-Lago Club — a for-profit business that Trump has dubbed the “Winter White House” — has repeatedly used foreign workers in the past. Last year, his company applied for permission to hire waiters, housekeepers and cooks. The club’s competitors in Palm Beach, including other social clubs and hotels, have also used foreign labor.

The competitors have said the seasonal nature of resort work — which picks up in the fall and drops off in the spring when wealthy snowbirds leave Palm Beach — is not attractive to American workers.

On Thursday, a spokeswoman for the Trump Organization did not immediately respond to requests for comment.

Other Trump businesses have hired foreign workers for temporary jobs. Earlier this year, the company asked to hire 14 foreign workers to be cooks and waiters at the Trump golf club in Westchester County, N.Y. And the Trump Winery near Charlottesville sought to employ 23 foreigners.

To comply with labor requirements, the Trump Organization will need to follow a set procedure to prove that it cannot find Americans qualified to wait tables.

Often, that means placing help-wanted ads in local newspapers, advertising at job fairs or contacting past applicants. If those efforts do not yield enough American applicants to fill the job, Trump’s clubs can ask the department to certify that it has tried and failed to find homegrown labor.

After that, the Trump clubs can ask the Department of Homeland Security to issue visas for workers from other countries. Mar-a-Lago’s application says the club is using a labor contractor, Petrina Group International, that it has relied on to recruit foreign workers in the past.

How much do you think he does this on purpose and how much because he just doesn't remember what he said yesterday?

4 hours ago, AmazonGrace said:

How much do you think he does this on purpose and how much because he just doesn't remember what he said yesterday?

Trump reminds me of a dry drunk.  He may not imbibe, but he acts like someone on a bender, complete with blackouts and hangovers.

20 hours ago, Howl said:

I'm afraid they'll have the translators killed as soon as the meeting is over.  I don't have a good feeling about this. 

I think Putin speaks enough English for tRump limited comprehension. And it's not like tRump's vocabulary is too rich. Plus they might speak the language of love (BARF)

10 hours ago, AmazonGrace said:

While my Sheffield born and raised Mum would not have wanted the Orange Peril anywhere near Sheffield either, I do feel compelled to point out that the Lord Mayor has no power to enact such a pronouncement. It's purely a ceremonial position. The political power is held by the Leader of the Council. 

10 hours ago, AmazonGrace said:

I prefer some of the more colorful terms that the Scots have been known to use about Spanky McFuckface.  Such as worthless cocksplat.

43 minutes ago, AmazonGrace said:

You will be dumber if you read this: 

Yeah I saw that rambling line from Spanky McFuckface's rally bund meeting.  I think if my mom or dad who are about the same age as said fuck face started talking like that I'd be on the horn with their doctor post haste to report that I think they mentally are checking out.

I'm taking elder law right now in law school and it makes me wonder if this was an ordinary citizen spouting off like this if a lawyer would consider him or her competent to sign legal documents. 

And in regards to Spanky's ramblings, where's the Big Lebowski when you need him?

Aww, the presidunce doesn't want to be confronted with protests and a big orange man-baby balloon floating above London. Who'd've guessed?

Trump Foundation tax returns show Trump himself has not contributed his own money to his foundation since 2008.

On 7/5/2018 at 8:40 AM, AmazonGrace said:

The first person who makes a similar balloon in a beach ball size is going to make some serious money. Imagine being able to take one with you to your next protest or rally. :twisted:

Hmmm.... You mean all it takes to repel Trump is an unattractive balloon? Could we create a bunch of Trump barrage balloons and park them all across the U.S. so he'll permanently join his buddies in balloon free Russia? We'll start with Washington DC, Mar-a-lago, and Trump golf courses first.

8 hours ago, Cartmann99 said:

The first person who makes a similar balloon in a beach ball size is going to make some serious money. Imagine being able to take one with you to your next protest or rally. :twisted:

I love this! It would be a three-dimensional meme! 

If any aides were truly “shocked “ then they are too naive to be working in the White House. Trump has proven innumerable times that there is no bar too low for him to slither under. No understanding of diplomatic standards or security. No concept of reality. They work for an idiot .

I'd strongly encourage all of y'all on twitter to follow Garry Kasparov. He understands Putin and has Trump's number.  Not like Putin (literally) has Trump's number (see @AmazonGrace's post above), but he understands Putin's modus operandi and how dictators, kleptocrats, authoritarians and others of their ilk work.   I joined twitter about three weeks ago and it's already rocked my world.  Garry Kasparov, as many of you may know, is a Russian chess grand master, political activist and writer.  He managed to get Croatian citizenship, but lives in New York.  He's an outspoken Trump critic, which I hope does not get him deported.  

I also follow Sarah Kendzior (Flyover Country) and Rick Wilson and a few others.  

Many, many people, legally and illegally, are listening in on phone calls on Trump's unsecured cell phone.  You can be sure of it. 

• Destiny locked this topic

Archived