IGNORED

Where in the World Is Doug Philips (Who Is a Tool)? Part 8

Coconut Flan

And speaking of....

This surprises me a bit, so did Liberty posting an (old) pic of her and Dougie on Operation Meatball's IG a few days ago.

For a good couple of years there, DPIART was conspicuously absent from the public accounts of his offspring. Maybe he's worming his way back out from under his rock. You just know that keeping a low profile has been KILLING him.

• Replies 610
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There is no limit to the denial of the family of a pedophile. I’m horrifically creeped out by this. My family is a living example of this. He is still a predator. They don’t change unless they want to. He is most certainly definitely using his kids to find prey. His kids are very likely his prey as well. It doesn’t cease to amaze me, what was normalized in our family. I’m certain that all kinds of fuckwittery has been presented to them as normal all their lives. 

I am a very intelligent human being. I didn’t even realize that I had been molested until I was well into my twenties. Skilled predators can definitely manipulate prey, well after they are thinking, somewhat independent adults. 

9 hours ago, nickelodeon said:

Interested at the "similar values and worldview" bit - are all of the Phillips kids still fundigelical?

Well I guess they are whatever gets them a full tank of gas, some cash and attention.

I think Beall's "when this one drops in twice a year" was a subtle dig at him ONLY coming twice a year.

To Justice I say, YOU ROCK ON HOTNESS.  I only see my mother once a year and it saves my sanity.  

21 hours ago, Palimpsest said:

True confession - I have that symbol bookmarked because I love it.  I cut and paste it.

But you can get ≠ thusly I think: (I copied and pasted again)  " /= " 

Long story.  A naughty dog destroyed the backslash key on my laptop.  He also destroyed my last letter of the alphabet key.  Every single "z" you have seen me use in the last few months is also copied and pasted.  I try hard to avoid words using that letter but it is impossible while discussing John Shrader.

I am sort of shopping for a new laptop because fixing the keys made computer guy roll his eyeballs and super glue didn't work. 

But this laptop is still sort of functional and I'm very fond of it.  :laughing-jumpingpurple:

Laptop keyboard replacement is generally a cheap and easy repair.  Keyboards are about $30 (last I checked) and its usually 5-8 screws and a connector.

Sooo I restarted playing Fallout Shelter and when a baby was born in my vault with the surname Phillips I couldn't help myself:

FalloutShelter_ScreenShot.jpg.f2c6dd21ab1ca5c527a7720c0ee9c52b.jpg

So Beall the Selfie Queen is back on her public IG with - you guessed it - another selfie! This one's a screen shot of her Facetiming with "Dad or Doug."

"See, FJ-ers, I DO communicate with him! So there!"

9 minutes ago, Marian the Librarian said:

So Beall the Selfie Queen is back on her public IG with - you guessed it - another selfie! This one's a screen shot of her Facetiming with "Dad or Doug."

"See, FJ-ers, I DO communicate with him! So there!"

And he's her favorite face. Don't forget that part. 

“Dad or Doug?”

who does that? My husband is identified by his name on my phone and my dad is identified by “dad” in my phone. Why would I put both? He’s not her father. She’s weird. And her post is obnoxious. Your husband is a cheating scumbag. You’re trying too hard to convince us you have a good relationship. It’s sad. And embarrassing. 

When my boys were little, they often called my dad on accident while trying to call my husband. Because my dad is in my phone as “Daddy Cell”. 

On 6/19/2018 at 2:53 PM, ladyamylynn said:

They're both total cuties in their own way.

Agreed-- JTits is more boyish looking, while Justice is a bro. Damn goodlooking bro, but bro nonetheless. :)  Don't I remember something about DPIART ignoring Justice during his awkward phase in favor of Joshua, since Joshua was so much handsomer?

Under the pic of Virgina she put up on Instagram: "Josh had my youth and creativity and energy, but Virginia has 7 siblings to love her and she has a more mature mom and dad."

MATURE??? Beall, unless you mean "For Mature Audiences Only"... No. 

On 6/19/2018 at 5:04 PM, DomWackTroll said:

That stood out for me, too. Since we know for sure that Joshua is still a very conservative f

On 6/19/2018 at 4:50 PM, nickelodeon said:

Interested at the "similar values and worldview" bit - are all of the Phillips kids still fundigelical?

I don't think she knows the adults worldviews entirely and I have my doubt about them being wedded to all the VF Sociology.  Whatever church involvement there is (Besides JTits) seems to take a back seat to Veterans, Sewing, Photographing, Hiking etc etc.

Some of the members of this family's shameless and excessive self photography really is disturbing.  Beall, Doug (although cagey about it--and he channels it into Flo-like-adventures as he tries to skate undeciphered), Liberty and Little Eva are irritatingly, nauseatingly always posting themselves.  I'm not sure how they square this with Christ-like-ness.   There does seem to be a difference with others--Justice, Jubilee and the youngest boy--they seem to smartly, and intentionally NOT dwell on themselves with the camera.  Even JTits seems to not be as self photographing as his mother and sisters.

I don't think she knows the adults worldviews entirely and I have my doubt about them being wedded to all the VF Sociology.  Whatever church involvement there is (Besides JTits) seems to take a back seat to Veterans, Sewing, Photographing, Hiking etc etc.

4 hours ago, Talitha Cumi said:

Agreed-- JTits is more boyish looking, while Justice is a bro. Damn goodlooking bro, but bro nonetheless. :)  Don't I remember something about DPIART ignoring Justice during his awkward phase in favor of Joshua, since Joshua was so much handsomer?

I recall the same - also that Justice had some bad acne. As a prevailer over the same, I always wanted ... justice for Justice. 

Interesting sentiment from Beall in the comments from her Virginia post...

I know that most of my resistance to change is because I want to protect myself or my comfort or my agenda. It's not usually motivated by wanting the best for others.

I know that most of my resistance to change is because I want to protect myself or my comfort or my agenda. It's not usually motivated by wanting the best for others.

This is certainly not unique to Beall.  When I consider the changes she's gone through in the last five years.....  However, she doesn't seem motivated to change the circumstances that left her with few alternatives.  The Saga of Doug is not over.  In Pearl speak, he'll always be a visionary husband, i.e., a totally unreliable skirt-chasing flake with visions of grandeur in his own mind, and a staggering burn rate.  She'll be an empty nester in oh, 7 or 8 years or so.  Beall, have a plan!  There's a curve ahead, the brakes aren't working, the bridge is out and the wheels are coming off the damn train!   If you think 50 is something, wait until the 60th  birthday rolls around and then 70. 

7 hours ago, ladyamylynn said:

I wonder who Justice's "best friend" is?Anyone recognize her?

I wondered that, too. They look good  together. I like seeing him carving out an independent life for himself(what little bit one sees on social media). I hope he is happy. I know that if you've been in an environment that distorts the truth the way some of the more extreme end of VF did, it can be hard to find your way.

13 hours ago, Howl said:

Beall, have a plan!  There's a curve ahead, the brakes aren't working, the bridge is out and the wheels are coming off the damn train!   If you think 50 is something, wait until the 60th  birthday rolls around and then 70. 

And by the time she's 70, Doug will have probably burned through all the money he socked away from VFI/VFM if he hasn't already dumped her for one of his tootsies.

16 hours ago, ladyamylynn said:

I wonder who Justice's "best friend" is?Anyone recognize her?

Kelcie Yeo, I think. She's a health food blogger: http://www.kelcieskreations.com/

And she shills YL oils, because OF COURSE she does.

She's posted several pics with Justice (and of Justice alone), she and Beall follow each other, same with Liberty, I think. Definitely more than "best friends" goin' on here...

https://www.instagram.com/p/BiLBCt_nxja/?taken-by=kelcieyeo

whoo boy, that's a serious side hug....where does she live?

There's something about her bio that screams "I have no formal education!"  I'm guessing she's a fellow home school alumna. 

Spoiler

Hey there, welcome to Kelcie's Kreations!

My name is Kelcie and I want to share with you why I am so passionate about food and health!

My journey began when I was 11 years old and laying in a hospital bed. I just had had surgery to remove my appendix. That night I had been rushed to the ER because of the severe stomach pains I was experiencing.

Unfortunately the surgery did not solve my issue, my appendix turned out to be fine. A friend had suggested that I go gluten free and at the time it wasn't as popular as it is now. I went ahead and tried it and would you believe it, it actually helped.

Over the next few years I also removed dairy, soy, grains, meat and all sugar from my diet. Seeing my body heal itself was the most incredible thing I had ever experienced, it had ignited a passion within me.

Since that time I have become a certified health coach, co-authored 2 books and worked beside America's top leading health experts.

My passion is seeing you reach your full potential in body, mind and spirit.

There are some good looking recipes on her web site, though.  

Yikes

It seems she contributed to a book called "Maker's Diet Meals: Biblically-Inspired Delicious and Nutritious Recipes for the Entire Family"

After suffering from chronic illnesses throughout her childhood, Kelcie Yeo found hope for healing by applying biblical principles to her diet. By eating food the way God intended her to eat, she became well. Kelcie completed the Beyond Organic University Health Coach certification program in 2012. Her blog, www.kelcieskreations.blogspot.com, provides recipes for those who want to enjoy healthy food that tastes great! Her mission is to help people change their diet, change their life, and together take back the dominion of biblical principles in the areas of health and wellness.

I'll go retrieve my eyes now. They seem to have rolled all the way into the hallway...

From her sister's website:

I am 19 years old and born & raised in northern Illinois near Chicago.  I grew up with my two siblings & best friends, Kelcie (22) and Parker (16) and my two amazing parents, Ron and Renee.  I've been homeschooled all my life and raised a solid Christian.  I am so thankful that I was brought up with a different lifestyle which exposed me to different experiences than my peers.  My parents were always involved with church events, other MLM companies and were leaders in Christian ministries.  I grew up learning what it means to be a Christian, what is takes to build a successful business and what is looks like to take the road less traveled.

Click the link for more on "natural remedies instead of antibiotics and vaccines" and "Since my parents did Amway for many years, my dad vowed he would never get caught up in an MLM again."

http://www.kaylayeo.com/about-1/

And to the surprise of no one, Stacy McDonald's daughter pops up in Kelcie's Instagram comments.

Biblically inspired meals?

Like, full of parasites and salmonella, just like in Biblical Times™?

I think Kelcie might be looking for some fellowship with that fine young man.

Based on super affirmative Instagram comments from Liberty, Jubilee, and especially Beall, I'm willing to bet that Kelcie is within months of fiancée status, if not sooner. Also, she just posted an Instagram story where he let her put his hair in a man-bun, so it must be love :pb_lol:

They make a cute couple, and seem super happy in photos, but I'll admit that I'm slightly disappointed. If any of the adult Phillips kids seemed like they had potential to break away from fundie life, I had my fingers crossed for Justice. And while Kelcie's family don't appear to have been VF/Quiverfull types, they seem like big time Kool-Aid drinkers.

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived