IGNORED

Lori Alexander 42: Biblically A Bitch, Now Dressed Up In White Privilege

laPapessaGiovanna

I really don't give a monkey's fart who Trump has or hasn't had affairs with (I'd rather not think about it :my_sick:) but surely the main issue of interest here is the utterly incompetent cover-up? The man is a moron and his lawyers are worse.

Speaking as an Irish person, I'd like to point out to Lori that her President is a laughing stock all over the world, the butt of a thousand punchlines and that every day he's in office America loses more respect from the worldwide community. 

So as a concerned citizen of the world Lori,  would it be ok if I watched the latest news on him? Which actually is less about Stormy Daniels and more about inappropriate use of campaign finance and their blundering efforts to hide that. If what I'm reading (from actual credible sources Lori, unlike your little doodles) criminal charges should be issued against Trump and his lawyers if the facts are proved.

Lori's mind is tiny and limited and held rigidly between a couple of supporting bible verses. Thankfully the rest of us are free to read, learn, watch whatever the fuck we like on TV, have opinions and grow.

:dramallama-nanner::dramallama-nanner:

• Replies 578
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@IntrinsicallyDisordered

I wish I could send you some sweet corn in July! Have you thought about growing your own? If you make it to the States, specifically the Midwest, come in July so you can eat some sweetcorn!

Peeling the husk away before cooking is a bad idea. It makes it tough and dry. 

Looks like maybe one of the fangirls is beginning to see the light. If you check out the Matt Walsh post, there is someone named Leigh who praises Lori at first. Then toward the end of the replies, she says to Rachelle, "oh yikes! if that is true about Lori, just yikes"

Does anyone thnk Lori might try to contact Matt and ask him to do some deleting?  I wouldn't put it past her.

42 minutes ago, Free Jana Duggar said:

Looks like maybe one of the fangirls is beginning to see the light. If you check out the Matt Walsh post, there is someone named Leigh who praises Lori at first. Then toward the end of the replies, she says to Rachelle, "oh yikes! if that is true about Lori, just yikes"

Does anyone thnk Lori might try to contact Matt and ask him to do some deleting?  I wouldn't put it past her.

I wouldn’t put it past her either! 

One of Lori's leghumpers has just called Rachelle hateful and unChrist like.

The irony, it burns.

21 hours ago, feministxtian said:

This is post-total pancreatectomy. He has to take enzyme replacements with meals and certain fats are broken down by the enzymes better than others. A total pancreatectomy removes the pancreas, gall bladder, the spleen in some cases, a portion of the duodenum, in some cases a portion of the stomach. The reconstruction is almost exactly like the reconstruction post-gastric bypass. Fortunately, the doctors were able to leave his spleen and did not have to cut the valve at the bottom of the stomach. 

So...due to the replacement enzymes, some fats are more easily broken down than others. The closer we stick to certain things, the better off he is. 

I hope your acute pancreatitis didn't turn into chronic pancreatitis. If you want help finding doctors or treatments, let me know...if I don't know the answer, I can put you in touch with the right people. 

My pancreatitis did not turn chronic, but it was still very bad. I'm glad that it didn't get any worse. I had some symptoms but not all of them and I actually had it for a few weeks before it got to the point where it was really bad. The symptoms were spread out and the doctor said he understood why I never realized that I was actually sick.  I've heard that it's not heriditary, but my father had a really severe case although I don't remember much because of my age at the time. I had to watch it for a long time and it was really scary. I'm glad that your husband is doing so well, it can be really hard to deal with something like that.

2 hours ago, IrishCarrie said:

I really don't give a monkey's fart who Trump has or hasn't had affairs with (I'd rather not think about it :my_sick:) but surely the main issue of interest here is the utterly incompetent cover-up? The man is a moron and his lawyers are worse.

Speaking as an Irish person, I'd like to point out to Lori that her President is a laughing stock all over the world, the butt of a thousand punchlines and that every day he's in office America loses more respect from the worldwide community. 

So as a concerned citizen of the world Lori,  would it be ok if I watched the latest news on him? Which actually is less about Stormy Daniels and more about inappropriate use of campaign finance and their blundering efforts to hide that. If what I'm reading (from actual credible sources Lori, unlike your little doodles) criminal charges should be issued against Trump and his lawyers if the facts are proved.

(snipped for brevity)

Americans tend to be so caught up in our sex scandals that as soon as anything  even remotely "naughty" is mentioned, our brains are turned off to everything else. But yes, this is all about the cover-up and questionable campaign contributions. If what they're alleging is true, this definitely tips over into criminal territory. People may or may not care about who he schtupped (and at the end of the day, it's mostly Melania's business), but we absolutely need to care about his criminal activities as the leader of our country.

Sadly, many of us apparently do not. Or maybe just don't understand the problems. 

Helen is in the chatroom and I think she is a moderator and I have no doubt Lori sent her there to fight her battle. Notice how she said unnecessary comments, not false comments. That is very important. And yeah its soooo easy to make comments behind a screen like accusing people they hate God. I would love to see Lori say that to  someone's face at a dinner party. 

Screenshot_20180328-085940.thumb.png.b2c15409596dd66916c21e130e6d3676.png 

Brace yourself. 

Her post today is about Matt's post and how she was attacked. Playing persecuted again. 

She can't control people outside of her own pages. I still think yesterday was the best day ever. And a lot of people are going to google her now. 

6 minutes ago, EowynW said:

She can't control people outside of her own pages. I still think yesterday was the best day ever. And a lot of people are going to google her now. 

I agree. Even the guy that was very respectfully disagreeing with her and her leg humpers didn't know anything about her until the post that laid everything out and his comment was something like "oh wow, what just happened?" and then people started to say what Lori is all about and that guy was like :wtsf:

Does Lori not realize how HARD and expensive it is to actually raise your own meat? It's not much cheaper than just shopping.  And work up to large scale gardening? Both are rewarding and healthier for you, but it is hard hard work. And you have to have enough land for it to. And sometimes stuff happens and you lose your food or meat for that year. 

And why does she want us to

not have cars? Cars are necessary today. Especially if you want to live rural. 

44 minutes ago, AlwaysDiscerning said:

Helen is in the chatroom and I think she is a moderator and I have no doubt Lori sent her there to fight her battle. Notice how she said unnecessary comments, not false comments. That is very important. And yeah its soooo easy to make comments behind a screen like accusing people they hate God. I would love to see Lori say that to  someone's face at a dinner party. 

Screenshot_20180328-085940.thumb.png.b2c15409596dd66916c21e130e6d3676.png 

Brace yourself. 

Her post today is about Matt's post and how she was attacked. Playing persecuted again. 

I saw that too! She didn't have have a point by point come back. I don't think there is any way to refute it. And the comment was totally necessary because we shouldn't let people be deceived by wolves in sheeps clothing and false prophets. Lori taught us to speak the truth in love after all. 

Also I dislike the my suffering made me more righteous attitude. We get it, you walked up hill both ways and had no car. But that simply isn't life for most people now a days. I don't know much about farming but with the cost of living I can imagine that a lot of that technology is necessary for farmers to maintain a livelihood. Cars, phones, computers are all part of business. And for goodness sakes I wish people would stop assuming that people do it for "luxury". 

When I read Lori’s defenders I often think it would be lovely to think that everyone who disagrees with me , on any matter , just hates God or is jealous of me. That way I would never have to think through my positions or listen to another viewpoint. Sadly, I realize I am incapable of believing that I alone know what is right in every single instance and so will go on listening to other viewpoints.

4 minutes ago, Sarah92 said:

I don't know much about farming but with the cost of living I can imagine that a lot of that technology is necessary for farmers to maintain a livelihood. Cars, phones, computers are all part of business. And for goodness sakes I wish people would stop assuming that people do it for "luxury". 

If anyone is looking for a job, almost all are done on-line. If it is a big company, all done on line (even grocery chains and box stores, that is why they have employment kiosks at the front of the stores).

As for farmers. My dad is a small independent farmer. He uses GPS to plant the fields. His planter has a computer in it to drop the right amount of seed spread out correctly based on speed of the tractor. His combine (to harvest) has all sorts of computers to measure how much grain is in the hopper (can't see it when you are in the cab), etc. Tons of sensors. And my dad has a grain dryer with augers and sensors. (Have you seen a grain dryer fire? If you loose all the seed, you loose any profit the farmer might make, depending on the commodities price when s/he goes to sell.) He doesn't have an animals but dairy farmers have automated milk machines along with all the holding tanks, volume, etc. I don't even know anything about the fruit growers (which includes the wine & cider makers), produce growers, hop, sod, or cotton farmers, etc.

Here is an interesting article about technology and farmers https://www.wired.com/2015/02/new-high-tech-farm-equipment-nightmare-farmers/

here are 2 pictures of the cabs of a tractor and combine. This is not from my dad, his stuff is all retro fitted because new equipment is WAY too expensive.

Spoiler

this is the cab of a combine in a cotton field

5abba677d3a3c_cabofcombinecotton.thumb.jpg.7d4a2fb4fefcd3aeb946ccae81a2111c.jpg

This one is a tractor cab, looks like maybe a wheat or other small grain field (canola, rye, etc). It is already harvested. It is a posed picture so if this was real life a combine would most likely harvest the grain but a tractor with hay baler could go back through and "harvest" the straw for bedding.

5abba6b7856f7_caboftractor.jpg.094bd61207b07ea251e180d6100407fd.jpg

1 hour ago, EowynW said:

And why does she want us to not have cars? Cars are necessary today. Especially if you want to live rural.

Here is the screenshot of her post

5abbb166ddc62_loriBS.jpg.fe32a8f8fc033d84328c80b899c8c177.jpg

Her dad was a doctor, right? I highly doubt they didn't have a car. I highly doubt the doctor's family walked to town and carried the bags back. Now her intro may be taken from someone else (since she often takes other's words and make them her own). Oh yup- her intro is actually "Deborah's" words from the Matt Walsh f/b post. So Lori, what the hell did you do when you were a kid? Did you walk? Did your family have a car or two?

I grew up on a farm (mentioned earlier), we lived only 4 miles from town (much closer than my HS boyfriend who didn't live on a farm, he lived 7 miles from town). And by town I mean population less than 350 people. (no I didn't miss a digit, the town population is only 3 digits big) That town had a very small grocery store and a meat market/butcher and a 5 & dime store. We used the small town grocery store for milk and bananas. We used the butcher because he was good and many times knew what farm the meat came from. When we went grocery shopping, we went 30 miles in either direction to get to one of the 2 cities we lived between that had big grocery store (think Kroger or Giant). My mom worked because farming as an only income leads to extreme poverty (unless you a corporate farmer). My grandmother and great Aunt all worked too (all farmer wives). My dad is the only one that worked off the farm and farmed. (My grandfather and great uncle were "only" farmers.)

Lori Alexander of The Transformed Wife and Always Learning will never learn and she has never transformed. She will not listen to others experiences nor be truthful with her own.

ETA:  @quiversR4hunting It's another misleading post.  She didn't write that particular diatribe, one of her commenters did so naturally she's sponging off it.  

As my mother would say:  "well bully for you!" and your not having two nickels to rub together or not having a car.  The town I live in isn't huge, geographically speaking.  The little subdivision we live in was on the edge of town in the 80's.  Now it's basically the center.  THINGS CHANGE.  Not everyone lives in a place where gardening is an easy option.  How many of those women from mid-century would have been ecstatic to have a store just down the road to buy what they needed?  How many reveled in having even basic washing machines?  

Lori + fans: your parents may have lived that way, BUT YOU DON'T!  Give away your washer and dryer and start scrubbing that laundry bent over your bath tub.  Neither my parents nor grandparents wanted their children/grandchildren to work as hard as they had to and they told us that!  Numerous times!  If it's so damn perfect, then why did you move away from that lifestyle?  Go find a tract, farm it, scrub your laundry, give up your computer and cell phone.  Lead. By. Example. 

1 hour ago, quiversR4hunting said:

If anyone is looking for a job, almost all are done on-line. If it is a big company, all done on line (even grocery chains and box stores, that is why they have employment kiosks at the front of the stores).

As for farmers. My dad is a small independent farmer. He uses GPS to plant the fields. His planter has a computer in it to drop the right amount of seed spread out correctly based on speed of the tractor. His combine (to harvest) has all sorts of computers to measure how much grain is in the hopper (can't see it when you are in the cab), etc. Tons of sensors. And my dad has a grain dryer with augers and sensors. (Have you seen a grain dryer fire? If you loose all the seed, you loose any profit the farmer might make, depending on the commodities price when s/he goes to sell.) He doesn't have an animals but dairy farmers have automated milk machines along with all the holding tanks, volume, etc. I don't even know anything about the fruit growers (which includes the wine & cider makers), produce growers, hop, sod, or cotton farmers, etc.

Here is an interesting article about technology and farmers https://www.wired.com/2015/02/new-high-tech-farm-equipment-nightmare-farmers/

here are 2 pictures of the cabs of a tractor and combine. This is not from my dad, his stuff is all retro fitted because new equipment is WAY too expensive.

Hide contents

this is the cab of a combine in a cotton field

5abba677d3a3c_cabofcombinecotton.thumb.jpg.7d4a2fb4fefcd3aeb946ccae81a2111c.jpg

This one is a tractor cab, looks like maybe a wheat or other small grain field (canola, rye, etc). It is already harvested. It is a posed picture so if this was real life a combine would most likely harvest the grain but a tractor with hay baler could go back through and "harvest" the straw for bedding.

5abba6b7856f7_caboftractor.jpg.094bd61207b07ea251e180d6100407fd.jpg

Thank you for taking the time to post all that information! It was very informative. 

I think Lori should go try and be Amish someday. I mean why move to a different state into another nice house? She could donate the money to a single mothers fund so they can stay home with their babies and then movie into a little house, plant huge garden, see her own clothes, get a couple of horses etc. Live tha simple life.

5 minutes ago, Sarah92 said:

Thank you for taking the time to post all that information! It was very informative. 

I think Lori should go try and be Amish someday. I mean why move to a different state into another nice house? She could donate the money to a single mothers fund so they can stay home with their babies and then movie into a little house, plant huge garden, see her own clothes, get a couple of horses etc. Live tha simple life.

you're welcome. and the Amish part cracked me up! She would have to give up her "teaching ministry" on f/b and the blog and the poor Amish community that she would work with, oh man. I would feel so sorry for them!

11 hours ago, EowynW said:

My biggest hesitation is it's a church we've only been attending a few months. We still don't know the people that well, or the leadership. And it is a denomination& church we haven't yet joined. If this was a church family we knew well and had been attending for awhile, I'd feel better. 

Our church has a rule that the secretary cannot be a member of the congregation, to help avoid her winding up enmeshed in any drama. 

I went to leave a comment to Helen and realized I can't because she banned me. I can view the comments on another account but I am not going to comment with that one. 

If someone wants to you can leave this for Helen and say its from someone who can't comment because they were banned and therefore can't even see Lori's comment on Matt's post (something like that). Or you can claim it as your own. I really don't care. 

Helen, 

No, we look at Lori first for Christlike behavior. She is the one holding herself out to be a mentor and teacher. She sets the standard and is held to a higher standard by being a mentor. Many of us have tried to learn from her but were shunned. She has banned thousands of women for respectfully posting a disagreement or asking an innocent question. Lori then accuses these same women who disagree as hating God. How is attacking someone's faith Christlike?

Lori too is bold to accuse people of hating God from behind a screen. I doubt she has ever said that to someone's face. She is protected online via the almighty delete button. In real life and in church she can't just delete people away. That is why her ministry is online. In real life, no one would put up with her antics. She has crafted a pretty picture of what she wants you to see. Thank goodness, there are many sites out there now that are capturing her screenshots so the truth can be brought to light. Ephesians 5:13. 

I wanted to respond to Lori in the Matt Walsh article (because I'm banned from her FB page) but I can't find her comment and the dozens of responses any more.  Is it me or is it gone?

Lori says Christian colleges don't prepare women for Biblical womanhood. Well no, at least not in the way she wants them to teach it. I didn't go to college to take cooking and cleaning classes. I didn't even take underwater basket weaving haha. Funny enough my Masters degree program doesn't have these either. It's almost like there's more to Biblical womanhood than having babies and cooking organic, grass feed, nutritional meals. 

8 minutes ago, Foursquare said:

I wanted to respond to Lori in the Matt Walsh article (because I'm banned from her FB page) but I can't find her comment and the dozens of responses any more.  Is it me or is it gone?

it appears Matt Walsh has the article up twice. Look at the one with the many comments. Her comment was there earlier this morning, I made some screenshots of the conversation below her comment.

11 minutes ago, Foursquare said:

I'm not sure, but it looks to me like the entire POST is gone!

Never mind, I found it. Buried way down the page.

• Jellybean locked, unlocked and locked this topic

Archived