IGNORED

Lori Alexander 42: Biblically A Bitch, Now Dressed Up In White Privilege

laPapessaGiovanna

Ken:

I just found out that if you have liked this blog you are most likely already banned from commenting on her page. Sorry, not my rules, not my blog, I am just the loving husband who doesn’t try to control my wife.

I haven't 'liked' the page, but I have liked many of the posts and comments. I wonder if Lori has also gone through each one of those and banned everyone who hit the like button? I don't care if I am banned from commenting on Lori's page. Never have, and never want to. 

Believe me, Ken, we KNOW you don't try to control your wife. SHE controls YOU. So much for patriarchy in the Alexander household, eh? 

• Replies 578
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 26/03/2018 at 12:08 PM, EowynW said:

The day Lori posted that, her daughter had posted an Instagram pic of her puppy (in honor of National Puppy Day).  I am thinking that was Lori's response.

Reminded me of the time the same daughter posted a pic of the same puppy.  Lori's response?  "A baby would be better."  Seriously.

You know what else would be better, Lori?  Having a decent human being for a mother, that's what.

Alyssa seems very kind.  I hope she takes no notice of her hateful, ignorant mother.

Wait.  Lori posted this in response to her daughter?  What?   Even, if she did not directly post to her daughter, I wonder if the daughter reads her posts on Facebook about barren women. Probably.  Lori's brainless posts don't take more than a few minutes to read.   If this is true, Lori doesn't love her own child.  She also, in continually putting women who do not have children DOWN, is being cruel to other women and to single women.   Oh, I just can't.  I am so angry.

Lori, you do not know why a couple does not have a child/children and it is none of your business.  WTF is wrong with you!!!   You have a daughter who, possibly, cannot have children (or her husband cant) or they don't want a child ... and you continue to post about women being evil for not having/wanting children.  You have no f***ing idea the circumstances of other people.  You need to shut up.   About everything.  You either spout ignorance or vitriol.

What is it about being a Fundamentalist that removes common sense and love?   Where is the compassion?  Where is the love of Jesus in these 'christians'.   Where do the critical thinking skills go?   My theory is:  If you believe in a God of hate who will burn you for every little thing, if you are brought up to believe you are worthless to God and evil ... that is all you can be left with.   Opinions out there?

6 hours ago, AlwaysDiscerning said:

Lori is fantastic at what she does and teaches, and you can, and probably will, be just like the Pharisees and find something wrong and try to use it to make fun of her, gossip about her, or keep a list of all her missteps and mistakes to parade around the Internet.

Omfg the Irony hurts!

Ken, you have just described your wife’s frequent actions! Lori has made fun of desperate women,  gossiped about vulnerable people and is the very definition of a Pharisee. You are a creep who seems to get off on attention from women. You have both behaved appallingly towards the church you attend, blamed women for your lack of ability to keep your urges to yourself and constantly try to push your dangerous views on vulnerable people. 

For Pity sake get over yourselves, neither of you show any Godly qualities. 

• Jellybean locked and unlocked this topic
  • Jellybean locked this topic

Archived