IGNORED

Lori Alexander 42: Biblically A Bitch, Now Dressed Up In White Privilege

laPapessaGiovanna

21 minutes ago, SongRed7 said:

Because God gave us a brain and the gifts of discernment and free will among other things.  He intends for us to use them and question those things that are out of line with his Word....and not just follow people blindly.  Isn't that what Lori wants us to do? Be exactly like her and never question her ways -- and if we do we apparently must hate/despise God's ways -- which we don't! 

She doesn't want people to be exactly like her at all, because she was and mostly IS the exact opposite of what she teaches! 

She stays home now, because her kids are grown. When they were little, she sometimes worked and got a nanny afterward. She limited her family size because of her health, but other women MUST risk their lives to birth as many as possible no matter what health issues they have, or they'll go to hell. Her kids went to various types of schools and she was a TEACHER in a school, but if anyone else's kids go to school they'll come back home mentally ill and beset by satan. She doesn't tithe or give to the church, but she encourages women to stay home and live in poverty because the church will help them somehow. With what money, who knows. She discourages education for women, yet she went to college and may even have a Master's level education herself.

Anyone who doesn't do the things she says to do must hate God's ways. Except her, she can do whatever she wants. Because reasons. But anyone else, they'll go straight to hell for doing exactly what she does. Because she's Lori.

She's the most unchristian "christian" I have ever seen or heard of. I have a friend who calls herself a witch and is a member of a pagan coven, who follows Jesus's teachings far, far more closely than anything I have ever seen from Lori. Or Ken.

• Replies 578
  • Created
  • Last Reply

By the way, I don't know what it is about Easter that brings out the crazy mode in fundies but it was right around Easter that all the Sunshine Mary drama went down. 

I don't send my children to school to be salt and light. I send them to school to be taught by professional, qualified teachers who can do a better job than I can. My children are in high school now, so I know I cannot properly teach them the higher level math and science that they need. 

We did consider homeschooling when they were young, but they were both horrified by the idea. They didn't want to be cooped up in the house all day. 

20 minutes ago, Free Jana Duggar said:

I don't send my children to school to be salt and light. I send them to school to be taught by professional, qualified teachers who can do a better job than I can. My children are in high school now, so I know I cannot properly teach them the higher level math and science that they need. 

We did consider homeschooling when they were young, but they were both horrified by the idea. They didn't want to be cooped up in the house all day. 

LOL, same with my kids! A lot of kids LOVE school and the interaction with their friends. My youngest just finished her spring break--which was quite full of fun stuff--and could not wait to get back to school.

Today’s post is proof positive that her only purpose is to judge others and to create division. She’s not teaching anything. And I realize that she never has, but it’s even clearer today. 

Not to mention- public schools are free. Muslim schools are not. False equivalence. Not to mention, if I were going to pay $15,000 per year per child for tuition, I would select a private school that meets their educational needs as well as strengths and interests (along with college admission info regarding alums). 

In the meantime, Ken is back over at 2.0. Give it up. Those women will run circles around you. They are smarter than you. 

26 minutes ago, Frog99 said:

In the meantime, Ken is back over at 2.0. Give it up. Those women will run circles around you. They are smarter than you. 

And he's ragequitting.  Well, ain't that just precious?  

2390832948.jpg

I feel like we need a thread specifically for this epic post of Ken's and all the Rachelle quotes. Kinda like was done when her book came out. Ken has probably left 20 comments on the 2.0 page in the past few hours that I can't keep up with. 

Ken, this isn't unproven slander.

First we are talking about screenshots of your wife's actual posts :evil-laugh: (second - as already mentioned - written down it is called libel.)

And "I won't talk to you again unless you take down those mean posts"

is a weak excuse to back out when those women argue with facts/ scripture and is basically admitting that they are right.

8 minutes ago, squiddysquid said:

Ken, this isn't unproven slander.

First we are talking about screenshots of your wife's actual posts :evil-laugh: (second - as already mentioned - written down it is called libel.)

And "I won't talk to you again unless you take down those mean posts"

is a weak excuse to back out when those women argue with facts/ scripture and is basically admitting that they are right.

So many have corrected him on that is libel if anything and keeps saying slander over and over and over. I've actually never seen the slander word used so many times in one thread. 

9 hours ago, delphinium65 said:

And he's ragequitting.  Well, ain't that just precious?  

2390832948.jpg

That escalated quickly! I have screen shots of most (if not all) of his comments. I may have missed a few. 

I don’t know how to use spoiler boxes from mobile, so trigger warning for what I’m about to post. 

Spoiler

Today Lori’s post and flippant attitude really pissed me off. And I realized why on my drive home from work. In the past few days, I have heard of 2 women who were victimized by their estranged husbands. One women is in ICU (last I read)- her husband committed suicide. The other woman was viciously murdered- yesterday afternoon- in front of her young children. I don’t know either of them. I don’t know if they attended church. I don’t know that anyone told them to stay, to try harder, to do better. But I know that sort of narrative still exists, and people like Lori and Ken promote that mindset and delete avenues of support for potential victims. Even worse, Lori published a post by Trey that suggested that was a woman’s role. It wrecks me. 

Their complete lack of regard for the experiences of so many makes me sick. They are boastful, prideful, arrogant, haughty, and self righteous. There was a time when I have felt sorry for them but not anymore. Their personality disordered selves deserve one another. 

While I don't know how I feel about using Lori's name and pictures with the The Transformed Wife 2.0 page, I have to say I'm kinda impressed. The author is often quite clever and snarky, quickly pulling out the ridiculousness of the original posts. And she's given a platform for the banned folks to speak. Plus Ken is having a conniption and who doesn't love seeing that? It gives me a good laugh during my "I'm a month away from graduating what am I doing with my life?" stress. 

1 hour ago, Frog99 said:

Lori published a post by Trey that suggested that was a woman’s role. It wrecks me. 

Their complete lack of regard for the experiences of so many makes me sick. They are boastful, prideful, arrogant, haughty, and self righteous. There was a time when I have felt sorry for them but not anymore. Their personality disordered selves deserve one another. 

This. Exactly this. Trey sickens me. He seems to actively encourage women to stay in abusive relationships, and Lori obviously agrees with him. She cannot know what it is like to live in fear, to be continually beaten down (emotionally, not necessarily physically) and made to feel worthless. If she had experienced this, there would be no way she could ever agree with Trey. I struggle to understand how Trey can claim to be a Christian.

55 minutes ago, Sarah92 said:

While I don't know how I feel about using Lori's name and pictures with the The Transformed Wife 2.0 page, I have to say I'm kinda impressed. The author is often quite clever and snarky, quickly pulling out the ridiculousness of the original posts. And she's given a platform for the banned folks to speak. Plus Ken is having a conniption and who doesn't love seeing that? It gives me a good laugh during my "I'm a month away from graduating what am I doing with my life?" stress. 

There's an amazing Donald Trump satire page that I follow that uses pictures and the same. I don't see Facebook going after satire much. 

Someone has posted the Zillow link to their home on 2.0. If I recall, that poster was very hurt by Lori’s deleting/banning etc and she is making sure her voice is heard this time. I’m not sure I agree about posting the address, but, Ken has it on his publically accessed consulting page. I always thought that was dumb. 

19 minutes ago, Frog99 said:

Someone has posted the Zillow link to their home on 2.0. If I recall, that poster was very hurt by Lori’s deleting/banning etc and she is making sure her voice is heard this time. I’m not sure I agree about posting the address, but, Ken has it on his publically accessed consulting page. I always thought that was dumb. 

I'm very uncomfortable with that, to be honest. I will never wish ill will on them and would want their privacy respected like I'd want mine respected. 

I was debating posting a screenshot of her famous "ten minutes and lube" comment and asking Ken some pointed questions.  Then I realized that all the two of them have his salary, that house, and Lori's page.  She can keep her six bedrooms.

She gave it to some rando at the post office? WTF?!

Wow!  Ken is still at it.  Unreal.  That's all I got.  Just, wow dude.

I'm not at all surprised that Ken's still at it.  What else is that man going to do with his time? No way is he going to take Lori's  hobby/blog away.  Then he'd have to deal with her whiny bony ass and her passive-aggressive bullshit all the time.    Or maybe Lori is withholding the ten minutes and some lube.  Or maybe she told him that she'd play in the sewer if he quieted the meanies who disagree with her, with massive walls of texts.  

Fuck, their marriage must suck. 

• Jellybean locked, unlocked and locked this topic

Archived