IGNORED

Dillards 54: Fantasyland Where Reality Isn't Required

Coconut Flan

I love Peeps.

Tried my first Cadbury creme egg yesterday and spit it into a trash can. So gross.

I do not eat miracle whip or Mayo. The texture and smell of them weird me out.

The Dillard's are assholes who should withdraw from that contest and donate the money they spend on their missioncations to an organization that will actually do some good.

• Replies 564
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow, so by putting Sam in that "I survived Roe v. Wade" shirt Jill is clearly letting everyone know that she tried to abort Sam. That's quite a stunning revelation, props to Jill for sharing that.

5 hours ago, Hashtag Blessed said:

This poor guy does not look like he's buying what these two are selling.

Ugh.  I would hate to be set upon by these salespeople while enjoying my day.  And then have it posted!  I'm sure this sort of thing makes the people at home fork over more missioncation money, though.  Sad.

:obscene-buttsway: <---- what my photo for the mission might just look like.

Everything Derick espouses is exactly the opposite of what Jesus believed in. How can Derick possibly ask people, “have you heard the good word?” if he hasn’t? He knows absolutely nothing about Jesus. Jesus would feed the hungry, clothe the naked, and heal the sick. He’d be marching with the Parkland kids. He’d be advocating for some form of Medicare for all/single payer. He’d spend his time in homeless shelters feeding people and listening to them. He wouldn’t be saying people who are poor deserve it and yell at them to get jobs or bullying teenagers.

6 hours ago, Georgiana said:

To be fair though, this isn't nearly as insulting to the Catholic faith as the time that my Catholic high school handed out devotional cards with various Popes on them and then had to ban them because students were battling them like they were Pokemon/Yu-Gi-Oh cards.  Their mission sucks, but this photo is pretty "generic millennial tourist".

That is amazing/hilarious. While offensive, that could be a good way to teach kids about popes. You could have facts about good and bad things popes did, the time period the were alive, how they influenced Catholicism overall and the world, etc

5 hours ago, luv2laugh said:

Jill really IS a stage 5 clinger. Sam agrees. On a trip with all single college students, Jill has to wear a tee shirt to remind everyone she is a "wifey". They uploaded missioncation pictures on the blog and there's a lot of pictures with Jill in pants, on top of Derick, and sporting a nose ring. I noticed they did not take ANY photos with other fellow missioncation students on the trip and stuck to themselves besides witnessing to locals. They also took an awkward shot of a WALMART sign... wifey.thumb.jpg.3413ab6e12eccbfbd8466cb9cc436ed0.jpg

Jill makes me hate those wifey shirts. We get it. You’re married. You want to literally attach yourself to your husband’s hip, but you can’t find a doctor to perform the operation. A friend has a wifey shirt in preparation for getting married and I’m like ugh.

3 hours ago, libgirl2 said:

The point of these t-shirts is what? Where any of the Duggars in any serious danger of being aborted? Are their gangs of doctors roaming the streets kidnapping women and forcing them to have abortions? By all means, be pro-life, but unless you REALLY survived being aborted, then you didn't survive being aborted. 

Gangs of doctors. I love it. Doctors running around providing vigilante medical care. Giving vaccinations, prescribing medication. Going to impoverished and underserved communities under the cover of night. 

Has anyone seen the livestream Jill just did? It features Izzy and Sam being adorable while watching Curious George and Derick being annoying without even trying. I'm liking her livestreams. Jill certainly isn't my favourite Duggar, although it's nice to see more of their everyday lives without the talking heads segments butting in. 

Putting your baby in an anti-abortion shirt is just ridiculous. Not only does she make it seem like she tried to abort him, but trying to project a very strong political statement onto a baby is idiotic. In my opinion, if he's not old enough to understand, he's not old enough to wear the shirt. 

42 minutes ago, Rachel333 said:

Wow, so by putting Sam in that "I survived Roe v. Wade" shirt Jill is clearly letting everyone know that she tried to abort Sam. That's quite a stunning revelation, props to Jill for sharing that.

He managed to manipulate his way out of the procedure.

3 minutes ago, luv2laugh said:

Where are the livestreams??

On Jill's instagram. 

I saw the livestream. They're highlighting their "progression" date night, or whatever. Starting with a blooming onion from Outback Steakhouse and then Greek salads from Panera. The worst part was when Jill is trying to talk on the livestream and Derick leans over to kiss her, and she doesn't realize it. He's just hanging out, lips puckered...fabulous.

7 hours ago, luv2laugh said:

Jill really IS a stage 5 clinger. Sam agrees. On a trip with all single college students, Jill has to wear a tee shirt to remind everyone she is a "wifey". They uploaded missioncation pictures on the blog and there's a lot of pictures with Jill in pants, on top of Derick, and sporting a nose ring. I noticed they did not take ANY photos with other fellow missioncation students on the trip and stuck to themselves besides witnessing to locals. They also took an awkward shot of a WALMART sign... wifey.thumb.jpg.3413ab6e12eccbfbd8466cb9cc436ed0.jpg

Sam giving the side eye again...love his facial expressions!

so bullet points from the live steam.

they picked up food so they can eat it and sit in the car well the kids are confined to their car seats. 

Derick feeds jill it's akward. 

Jill will be updating the website more she just got a bunch of recipes  from Michelle yipee. 

Curious George seems to be on the okayed list of children's shows. 

Sam pulled himself up for the first time today and scared Jill when she walked in and saw him standing up in his play pen. (Watch for a video she says) 

oh and Derick is dull. 

oh flippity flap so I liked one of those stupid pictures to stop Jill from winning and the stupid Tuttle twin page sent me an invite to like their page. :pb_rollseyes:

8 hours ago, PennySycamore said:

Peeps Oreos are divine and, if they're like regular Oreos, they're vegan.   Peeps are something a problem for us vegetarian Peep lovers but maybe we can get out Peep fix with these.

Yep. They're yummy! :562479574e583_32(16):

I was sooo paranoid I was missing something in the ingredients list!

That they're made by a company with Jewish roots and they never changed the recipe used to baffle me. I'm aware some Rabbis says gelatin is okay now.

To me it sucks and makes me long for what I can't have :my_cry:

27 minutes ago, Ivycoveredtower said:

so bullet points from the live steam.

they picked up food so they can eat it and sit in the car well the kids are confined to their car seats. 

Derick feeds jill it's akward. 

Jill will be updating the website more she just got a bunch of recipes  from Michelle Jana yipee. 

Curious George seems to be on the okayed list of children's shows. 

Sam pulled himself up for the first time today and scared Jill when she walked in and saw him standing up in his play pen. (Watch for a video she says) 

oh and Derick is dull. 

FTFY!

6 minutes ago, 2manyKidzzz said:

Peeps Oreos. Just googled them. I really don’t approve, as a lifelong Peeps lover. 

My pregnant ass stood in the store literally with tears because they ran out last year. 

23 hours ago, Ivycoveredtower said:

hey look it's  Jill sitting on Derick's lap again. :pb_rollseyes:

Am I the only one defrauded by the Baptist male doing splits?!

1 minute ago, MarblesMom said:

Am I the only one defrauded by the Baptist male doing splits?!

oh man I was so focused on Derjill I missed that one. 

12 hours ago, HereticHick said:

Good think Jill packed her "wifey" tshirt for that missioncation, just in case the clinging & lapsitting didn't keep all the slutty shorts-wearing coeds from trying to steal her man.

And packed the Roe v. Wade shirt for Sammy so all the locals would know he survived abortion. 

After seeing the latest live stream, I can totally see these two trying to make it as Youtubers. Sadly, I'd probably watch, too. If it were just Jill, at least. [emoji14]

36 minutes ago, marmalade said:

I guess they've revealed their "new direction." 

Oh, I thought you meant One Direction!   Ooopsies.

new direction.jpg

I’m surprising myself by saying this but- Jill doesn’t suck at these smal videos/livestreams. I think it’s probably her comfort zone- talking to a camera, and being filmed doing nothing special as she did for years. Whereas photos seem to involve more staging then she can/will do (ie not blurry, not weird backgrounds or penis on tables lol), she comes across a lot better on video.

i mean they’re still about nothing, and not spectacular but they don’t suck

• Jellybean locked, unlocked and locked this topic

Archived