IGNORED

Dillards 53: Making Assumptions and Indoctrinating the Children

Jellybean

7 hours ago, HarleyQuinn said:

Omg Jill no one is going to steal your wanker husband. You can release the leg grip.

Jill R NEEDS to give Jill D some:ferret: makeup ADVICE. Jill R can show Jilly Muffin how to WEAR makeup that will PLEASE:x her husband.If Jilly :my_heart:Muffin doesn't :sewmachine:LOOK good for DERRICK, he will look elsewhere. No one knows SEXY :pickle:makeup like Jill R, TOTALLY!

unnamed (1).jpg

• Replies 612
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You all already made some great observations about that group picture. What stood out for me wasn't so much Jill and Derick sticking out per se, but how the men and women stood in separate groups and they put in Jill and Sam as a "buffer" between Derick and the women. Gotta make sure there's no inappropriate touching between the sexes while somebody takes the picture (excuse me while I get my eyes fixed after all that hard eye-rolling).

4 hours ago, JillRodsEyeliner said:

Jill R NEEDS to give Jill D some:ferret: makeup ADVICE. Jill R can show Jilly Muffin how to WEAR makeup that will PLEASE:x her husband.If Jilly :my_heart:Muffin doesn't :sewmachine:LOOK good for DERRICK, he will look elsewhere. No one knows SEXY :pickle:makeup like Jill R, TOTALLY!

unnamed (1).jpg

I fell down the rabbit hole about this family a while ago. If there was ever a need of rescue ferrets, it was/is reading about it.

My mind boggles. :wtsf:

That photo of the Cross Church group appears to have been taken beyond security at NWA. So, Jill is, indeed, tagging along. 

6 hours ago, JillRodsEyeliner said:

unnamed (1).jpg

It was kind of you to use a pic of one of JillRod's more toned down looks.

41 minutes ago, SapphireSlytherin said:

That photo of the Cross Church group appears to have been taken beyond security at NWA. So, Jill is, indeed, tagging along. 

I wonder how Derelicts classmates and instructors feel about this. How commited is he going to be to his ministering when he brought distractions? 

Also what does Jill plan on doing all day? Is she allowed to take part in whatever the group is doing given that she's not a student? 

So many questions so few answers. 

4 minutes ago, 2manyKidzzz said:

I would love to see a video of DWreck “street evangelizing.” Wow. 

I’d like to see how his Spanish speaking skills compare to that of my last Spanish teacher, who pronounced “hola” with a hard h.

Thank Rufus these people will never come to Canada because the photo op isn't as good. :pb_lol:

Why are they bringing Sam with them but not Izzy? If someone is going to steal Jill's gringo babies, age isn't going to matter... and if this is because she's breastfeeding there are plenty of alternatives, like pumping and freezing the milk for later, but that would require planning...

56 minutes ago, HarryPotterFan said:

I’d like to see how his Spanish speaking skills compare to that of my last Spanish teacher, who pronounced “hola” with a hard h.

Was this your Spanish teacher? 

Spoiler

anigif_enhanced-buzz-21254-1390528811-31

4 hours ago, DillyDally said:

Gotta make sure there's no inappropriate touching between the sexes while somebody takes the picture (excuse me while I get my eyes fixed after all that hard eye-rolling).

I've got some photos of me and the church group I was a member of in college. It was a mixed group of guys and girls, and we've got our arms around each others' shoulders in most of the pictures. Because we were just normal students being friends and having good, clean fun! :pearlclutching:

3 hours ago, Sky with diamonds said:

I fell down the rabbit hole about this family a while ago. If there was ever a need of rescue ferrets, it was/is reading about it.

My mind boggles. :wtsf:

Those poor kids need to be rescued! They look so malnourished and sickly.

1 hour ago, acheronbeach said:

It was kind of you to use a pic of one of JillRod's more toned down looks.

That's toned down? Holy buckets!

1 hour ago, HarryPotterFan said:

Hopefully it is better then Jim Bob-o adding O to everything. Remember el stop-o when they went to Central America?

12 hours ago, Nargus said:

Jill’s holding a comb and scissors, I assume that she’s going for a cutesy spontaneous  ‘the Tuttle twins are teaching my toddler while I give him a trim’ shot. 

Oh my word. Oh course she is. I don't know how i missed the comb and scissors! 

52 minutes ago, December said:

Reveal hidden contents

anigif_enhanced-buzz-21254-1390528811-31

Basically

51 minutes ago, JillRodsEyeliner said:

Hopefully it is better then Jim Bob-o adding O to everything. Remember el stop-o when they went to Central America?

Haha. That’s basically how my teacher spoke. Someone convincered her that “jerk-o” is a word.

1 hour ago, The limit does not exist said:

Why are they bringing Sam with them but not Izzy? If someone is going to steal Jill's gringo babies, age isn't going to matter... and if this is because she's breastfeeding there are plenty of alternatives, like pumping and freezing the milk for later, but that would require planning...

Jill could be still breast feeding Sam and they would have to pay for a full price airplane ticket for Izzy since he requires his own seat. Also, Jill loses her identity as "mother" if she is not with a child attached to her. I wonder if Jill's Spanish is better than Derick's? IMO it is silly to have Jill go; a waste of funds... Perhaps she is also attending Cross Church's Missionary training program, but for whatever reason they have not shared with the public Jill's involvement. Is there a Missionary Wives' Program? 

My opinion:  Jill is a clinger, doesn't like being alone, drove Derick to work at Walmart, picked him up, sometimes showed up for lunch, no way in Duggarville is going to let him travel with other women so she's going.

39 minutes ago, HarryPotterFan said:

Basically

Haha. That’s basically how my teacher spoke. Someone convincered her that “jerk-o” is a word.

I'm Jim Bob-o I want-o el water-o. This-o is my wife-o Michelle-o.

2 hours ago, December said:

Hide contents

I've got some photos of me and the church group I was a member of in college. It was a mixed group of guys and girls, and we've got our arms around each others' shoulders in most of the pictures. Because we were just normal students being friends and having good, clean fun! :pearlclutching:

Ha ha, about half of us in my college church group were hooking up with each other...retreats were fun. :562479574e583_32(16):

@Markie, if  Jill is still breastfeeding Sam, then leaving him, even with bottles of frozen milk and pumping as @The limit does not exist suggested, makes him at risk for a nursing strike or even premature weaning.  A nursing strike can usually be worked through but it does take work on the part of the mother and a bit of cooperation from the baby.  As @The limit does not exist mentioned either pumping and freezing milk or working through a nursing strike is beyond JillyMuffin.

@December, thanks for posting the pic of the all time, classic fictional bad Spanish teacher,  Mrs Peggy Hill! 

On 3/17/2018 at 1:01 PM, Seculardaisy said:

Jill would like you to help Derick...I mean Izzy win $350.

BFA994B3-BC9A-40B0-852C-07CF6DBC5918.jpeg

Yeesh, the shill is strong on this one 

I wonder if Jill isn't technically part of the mission trip, but just brought her own ticket to chaperone her husband because she doesn't trust him around those coeds? That wouldn't surprise me at all.

5 hours ago, SapphireSlytherin said:

Some people can  get a "gate pass" to see relatives off on their flights, so she's not necessarily on the trip. I think spouses may be covered under that restriction, as are parents.

1 hour ago, Taylurker said:

Some people can  get a "gate pass" to see relatives off on their flights, so she's not necessarily on the trip. I think spouses may be covered under that restriction, as are parents.

There are gate passes, yes - but the Dillards are broke, remember? He "volunteered" to be on Counting On and he's still grifting for $$$. And now Jill is having Izzy grift on Derick's behalf using the Tuttle books as a ruse. lol

Plus, gate passes are generally reserved for parents who are putting their children on/picking them up from a plane alone (as an unaccompanied minor) or for people helping a disabled relative to/from a plane.

5 hours ago, The limit does not exist said:

Maybe you can back off on the judgment of a breastfeeding mother. I breastfed my three kids from somewhere between nine and twelve months each and I attempted to pump less than a handful of times. I thought it hurt and wasn’t worth the effort. So Jill brings her nursing baby on a trip. So what? If Izzy is staying with Cathy, maybe also leaving Sam with her is too much.

10 hours ago, DillyDally said:

You all already made some great observations about that group picture. What stood out for me wasn't so much Jill and Derick sticking out per se, but how the men and women stood in separate groups and they put in Jill and Sam as a "buffer" between Derick and the women. Gotta make sure there's no inappropriate touching between the sexes while somebody takes the picture (excuse me while I get my eyes fixed after all that hard eye-rolling).

There is actually a single woman in the back row with her arm around the guy next to her. I noticed because the apparent gender segregation jumped out and me and I wanted to see how strict they were about it. Still not sure if her being back there was intentional or a sudden need to fit her in if she was missing when they set it up, but it's not COMPLETELY separated by gender (plus Derick).

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived