IGNORED

Dillards 47: Tweeting Twit

samurai_sarah

1 hour ago, FleeJanaFree said:

That was dumb of them to post their house number.

I’m not even “famous” and I blur mine out of photos whenever you can see my house!

• Replies 578
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, FleeJanaFree said:

That was dumb of them to post their house number.

Yup. I've found it, I believe.

Edited for possibly TMI.

Oh look!   Duggars can use this instead of blanket training!   (Why do I think of Jill being the first to use this other than the fact that she put her kids in a straight jacket  swaddling for forever ? 

Duggar.jpg

On 12/17/2017 at 8:31 PM, JillyO said:

Pretty sure you're not looking at the picture everyone is talking about.

Izzy.jpg

You are right, that is not the one I saw, but movements are fast and cameras are faster. I'm sure when my two played there could have been a thousand times that it looked like sister was killing baby brother. I would never  leave a small children alone with an even smaller child, it's just not a safe thing to do. Since they took the picture, they were not alone.

4 hours ago, MoonFace said:

Oh look!   Duggars can use this instead of blanket training!   (Why do I think of Jill being the first to use this other than the fact that she put her kids in a straight jacket  swaddling for forever ? 

Duggar.jpg

Turns out there may be unintended side effects:

IMG_6294.thumb.JPG.7623e5b60bf08fd17cfc027e0575bf34.JPG

I know I am behind but the theories about Dwreck intrigued me. I had wondered why Dwreck and Jeremy didn’t appear to be closer. The theories about Dwreck explain so much. Dwreck doesn’t have the self-confidence that Jeremy does or for that matter Ben. It amazes me the difference between Dwreck and Jeremy. On paper they are very similar but in actuality they are very different. Dwreck pretends to be a minister, Jeremy has a church. Both have surrounded themselves with people who speak a different language but Jeremy has been shown attempting to learn the language but Dwreck is just slightly better than adding O to the end of words. 

Dwreck take a cue from your brother in law. Believe in yourself and do something productive. 

See, I translate it as similar to "I have a friend who's black." Or, " one of our lawyers is Jewish. " ( That last one was an all time low and was actually debunked).

If you’re thinking of the person I’m thinking of, she actually said “one of our lawyers is a JEW,” and leaned forward as she said it. Sigh. Clueless.

So according to Derick, only Jill was working with/for TLC and he just tagged along in all the episodes without receiving anything of a payment? Okidoki.  

5 minutes ago, cptbailey said:

Derrick, Derrick... he doth protest too much. Why waste hours on Twitter replying to people about something he clearly doesn't care about?

He should spend that time trying to look for a REAL job. 

Do we know how they became "missionaries" to SOS? Just cause I know we know that they kicked them off but were they genuinely hired? I actually can't remember. 

Also I'm always curious as to what he's doing when he's responding to these tweets, instead of you know being a parent to his children.

Can't believe this guy is a 28-year-old married father of two. Way to go, Jim Bob, you sure picked a winner for your daughter. Pathetic.

Dwreck had many different expectations from marrying into the Duggars. I think one was a father figure in Jim Bob. He got all this attention from prayer partners while in Nepal and most likely it has disappeared.  A second father figure has abandoned him and he is having trouble coping. Needs the incredibly structured life of legalism Christianity. My heart breaks for Derick in losing a father, not much more. 

Seeing how fast kids learn to use technology is pretty interesting. Israel's only two and he already figured out how to open and use his mom's camera phone!

2 hours ago, Dandruff said:

If Derick doesn't understand why TLC made their statement, he could always ask them.  I suspect they'd clear it right up for him.

Somehow, I doubt Derick has the balls or guts to ask TLC. This is the guy who has his mommy fight his battles. :pb_rollseyes:

2 hours ago, Sky with diamonds said:

Somehow, I doubt Derick has the balls or guts to ask TLC. This is the guy who has his mommy fight his battles. :pb_rollseyes:

I don't think he was confused...he can't be that dense.  Agree about the apparent lack of balls, though.

• samurai_sarah pinned, unpinned and locked this topic

Archived