IGNORED

Chelsea Instagram

Milly-Molly-Mandy

1 hour ago, JMarie said:

I don't know anything about real estate, so I'm a little confused by their website.  They'll pay up to $3000/acre for land within 90 minutes of central Arkansas.  The lot they have for sale is four acres, for $29,000 (about 2 1/2 times what they paid for it).  But the financing (?) is $276.98/month for 20 years (240 payments), so $66,475.20, plus an additional $500 for the down payment.  67K for something whose value is 29K?  Am I understanding this correctly?

Yeah, I think so. That is why it seems so scammy. Dude is making super high interest private loans to people via owner financing.

• Upvote 1
  • WTF 4

Not sure if this is the right Seth Pomeroy but wow this article is a gem:

https://www.kark.com/news/touch-screen-tech-issues-may-have-changed-womans-vote-on-ballot/206114948.

I checked online and I believe they live in Maumelle, Arkansas, which is mentioned in: http://www.pressreader.com/usa/arkansas-democrat-gazette/20160424/286843689751649

(disclaimer: I do not intend to be stalkerish)

• Upvote 2

18 hours ago, HarryPotterFan said:

Can you imagine being one of the hospital staff taking care of these women? They bring in their custom sheets and blanket and shit and make you remake the bed. Then they have a robe that matches their sheets and baby. And crazy ass decorations. A flower wall?? 

The nurses must be having a headache from rolling their eyes all day long and I can't blame them. This is insane. You are in a hospital for fucks sake and not in your very own tacky princess palace. 

13 hours ago, NachosFlandersStyle said:

I think you're right. Clicking around through people who comment on her fb, it seems divided between pentecostals like herself, traveller/romani communities, and assorted pageant moms.

Interesting and quite diverse group of costumers. I'd love to know more about that!

• Upvote 4
  • Love 1

21 hours ago, nelliebelle1197 said:

My kids are mostly in Mini Boden and Hannah Andersson now. We do some crewcuts and Tea Collection but my 11 year old aged out of Tea! I usually buy stuff on sale and resell for nearly what I paid!

Tea just introduced Tween sizes! They go up to size 14-16. 

My daughter wears dresses almost every day. Lots of Hanna Anderson and Tea Collection. Does not stop her from being active at all. She wears leggings under her dresses and ends up with holes in the knees on a regular basis. 

• Upvote 3
  • Love 1

14 hours ago, squiddysquid said:

Bought this for a friend's newborn :) Downside, the joke is all lost if they have a C-section...

freshly squeezed.jpg

You can call it a Vitamin C-section

• Haha 13

So is "CHI" supposed to be pronounced "She," "Chee," or "Shy"?(In the early '70s, there was a one-hit wonder named Chi Coltrane--which I believe is pronounced "shy"--who had the song "Thunder and Lightning.")

Edited by smittykins
  • Upvote 2

17 hours ago, squiddysquid said:

Bought this for a friend's newborn :) Downside, the joke is all lost if they have a C-section...

freshly squeezed.jpg

Hahaha you have no idea how many times I’ve wanted to call a newborn freshly squeezed. When I have a baby this will be their coming home outfit. I also need to get this for friends who have babies.

3 hours ago, zcccrv said:

You can call it a Vitamin C-section

OMG you are amazing 

• Haha 2

AHHHHHHHHHHH OMG

I was going through the IG and saw one outfit and I thought wow, one outfit I don't hate. And then I clicked the picture and its a reborn doll! Because of course it is. Can't have an actual baby in a non hideous onesie

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 9

3 hours ago, artdecades said:

AHHHHHHHHHHH OMG

I was going through the IG and saw one outfit and I thought wow, one outfit I don't hate. And then I clicked the picture and its a reborn doll! Because of course it is. Can't have an actual baby in a non hideous onesie

Oh man, I predicted one of those outfits would go on those scary dolls!

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 2

If y'all who are still following her after she returned to private will scroll down to December 16, 2017 you can see sweet baby Charlotte dressed in a red gown and white bonnet. She looks scarily like an infant handmaid from "The Handmaid's Tail". O.O

• Sad 3
  • WTF 2

2043573987_ScreenShot2018-08-27at3_44_46PM.png.04d212d18b98449312d8331caeb33182.pngI'm not sure if the designer got Liz Taylor and  Jackie Kennedy mixed up or if this is a baby born to an incarcerated mother.  I could go with either explanation.  

Edited by Carol
  • Upvote 1
  • WTF 1
  • Haha 9

2 hours ago, Carol said:

2043573987_ScreenShot2018-08-27at3_44_46PM.png.04d212d18b98449312d8331caeb33182.pngI'm not sure if the designer got Liz Taylor and  Jackie Kennedy mixed up or if this is a baby born to an incarcerated mother.  I could go with either explanation.  

ok so this woman is featured multile times on the instgram and i am OBSESSED. I need to know everything about her. I need to know what her house looks likes, what her wedding looked like, how she dresses and does her makeup in everyday life, what her maternity style was. EVERYTHING

• Upvote 6
  • Haha 11
  • Love 1

Can you imagine what Liz or Jackie would think about that ensemble?

• Upvote 1
  • Rufus Bless 1
  • Haha 5

My question is WHAT DID THAT BABY EVER DO TO HER TO DESERVE THIS TORTURE? Go forth, dear baby, and over throw your captor. Throw off your headbands. Poop in your onesies. Revolt!

• Upvote 7
  • Rufus Bless 4

Jesus that woman is in hospital - you can see the bracelet round her wrist. So she’s somehow found the energy to put on her own daft outfit, plus she’s stuck a NEWBORN in one. I can’t imagine what the nurses thought when they walked in and saw all that palaver. 

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 3

5 hours ago, artdecades said:

ok so this woman is featured multile times on the instgram and i am OBSESSED. I need to know everything about her. I need to know what her house looks likes, what her wedding looked like, how she dresses and does her makeup in everyday life, what her maternity style was. EVERYTHING

Same here, so if you find more snarkworthy stuff feel free to PM me, @artdecades!!!

I showed my roommate some of the pictures in this thread yesterday and she was like: "So is this a thing in the US now to put your newborn in a hideous outfit and play 'Where is Waldo'?"*

*she had a hard time finding the newborn in the first pictures. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 7

I'd start by looking for them on pinterest...

841028451_pinterestthrewup.JPG.53d21ef269c46d1a50eb9e8a6766cb95.JPG

this monstrosity is decribed as a "shappy chic cocoon"

Spoiler

1593691906_shabbychiccocoon.thumb.JPG.cc7a87579302f85ecc0d0ed7262d7292.JPG

I'd call it 'caterpillar inspired'

Spoiler

517523747_caterpillarinspired.JPG.3cffc45c7b7f607a4f26089c1ad403d3.JPG

Mowed over by ruffles

Spoiler

1412284214_stuckwithapinterestmum.JPG.732c6bf8dd56bf476460bb92bc5cb371.JPG

"that my movie star status niece!!"

Spoiler

1650731258_thatmymoviestarstatusniece.thumb.JPG.69fba98b627847bf9bdf3df52e03bd8e.JPG

the instagram mum

Spoiler

858791405_ihateyouinstagram.JPG.54cc159e54884ea00ee18b004af18a9e.JPG

"duck lips" (their description)

Spoiler

68781460_ducklips.thumb.JPG.82d0fa6a5a7e390ddf1e8fc811504f27.JPG

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 4
  • Thank You 2

Most movie stars wouldn’t dream of wearing all that tacky gear. They’re too classy for that.

• Upvote 6

Poor children being subjected to all these outfits, they must be uncomfortable for them to wear. The Ruffles page is full of horrible and unpractical outfits, babies pee, poo and puke everywhere, especially kid's with bad reflux. 

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 4

The Owners of the Ruffles thingie company are laughing all the way to the bank. No doubt about it. Taking money from folk daft enough to spend £s and $s on that crap. 

Just imagine if JillyR could afford it!!!! What would poor Janessa and the RodPod look like!!!!!!

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 5

So am I doing it wrong if I was planning on just bringing our baby home in a normal, cute onesie? Honestly, as first time parents, I think my husband and I are both a little afraid that we'll somehow break the baby, I can't image putting one in an over the top ruffly outfit just for the photo op. Also, bringing all of that stuff to the hospital seems extremely time consuming and insane. I just have so many questions for people who do this. 

• Upvote 11
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 3

20 hours ago, Carol said:

All I can see is Beetlejuice. 

9 minutes ago, squiddysquid said:

on the subject of ruffles and WTF

ruffles or rifles.jpg

I almost hate to say this, but I’ve seen a ton of gender (cough cough cough) reveal cakes that are a variation on this theme. “Guns or glitter” and “Boots or ballet” come to mind. Because women can’t wear boots???

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 2
  • I Agree 2
  • Love 1