IGNORED

Boyer Sisters Pt 5: Balancing Body Humors with YL Oils

laPapessaGiovanna

• Replies 604
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't listen to any of them for more than three minutes, they make me want to scream in frustration!  GROW UP, ALL OF YOU!!!!!

i couldn't get past her first Wedding Don't.  she implies that no music before the ceremony starts can ruin the event, especially since guests can be sitting there waiting for as much as half an hour.  i had to quit around then because this struck me as incredibly superficial.  so guests can't chat quietly among themselves?  the horror!  

on the other hand, she did say she was involved with this wedding business for the summer (i don't recall if it was a regular job or volunteering).  talking about it like a summer job made her seem more like she's 17 rather than 22, but i hope she continues working there and elsewhere.  it's infinitely better than the EO bullshit.  

Oh, Jessica, I have so many ideas you could have incorporated. Perhaps don’t say your sister getting married is the same as her dying? Or don’t make snide comments about her after the wedding because she got married first?

9 hours ago, catlady said:

she implies that no music before the ceremony starts can ruin the event, especially since guests can be sitting there waiting for as much as half an hour.

I'd just stand outside and chat until we received word the bride was on her way. Or, as you say, just talk amongst yourselves in the pews. 

I decided to to torturing myself and I watched it. 

Here are the five mistakes:

1. Not having any music before the ceremony. It will kill the event if you don't have pre-ceremony music.

2. Not hiring a semi professional Dj. Having the correct volume is extremely important and he must understand your vision.

3.  Having an outdoor wedding during rainy season. You must make sure you know the rainy season is or you will be a muddy soggy mess. Brides who are okay with taking this risk are selfish and torturing their guests.

4.  Make sure you give the boutonniere and corsages to the correct grandparents. At a wedding, Jessica accidentally gave bio grandma's corsage to grandpa's girlfriend. It is the bride's fault.

5. Pinning boutonnieres on grooms and groomsmen only wearing dress shirts. Don't worry they are also wearing pants! It is awkward for Jessica to pin them on in this situation, so don't do it.

She assures brides at the end that they shouldn't worry about the little details and then she doesn't realize that she is still being filmed. 

Super-happy that she's been working outside the home - I hope she's allowed to continue working, rather than just a "summer job" as and when the weddings happen.

(Got to say, these seem really really basic issues.  I never had a big wedding, but even I know these.  Although to be fair, "don't have an outdoor wedding in places where it could rain" is completely bizarre.  That one sounds like a tip for a 13 year old who's been fantasising about an outdoor winter wedding...)

Well, that was a Fuck You, FJ moment.   Jessica got a job!

It is excellent that she got out of the house and worked, if that was a real job.  I wonder if she was working for a wedding planner or the designated Lady in charge of weddings at her church.  Some of those Church Ladies are dragons.

I do hope she was able to flirt interact with a few unattached young men as well as get paid.  However, is that really the perfect summer job for a young woman who spent most of last year bemoaning the fact that her sister got married and she didn't?  

And saucer of milk for Jessica.  What a little cat.  Yet again.  Why didn't she make a video about 5 wonderful, inventive, and unusual things she saw at those weddings?  No, she just has to pick on negatives and perceived flaws.   It's not always the bride's fault anyway.  The groom also has a say, and in most of those Fundie weddings the parents host the event.

I do hope none of the brides whose "mistakes" she featured see that video.  I might have second or third thoughts about hiring dear Jessica after watching that if I were planning a wedding.

And I'd put money on the probability that she stabbed a groomsman with the pin on his boutonniere. ;)

One minute and six seconds in and I already have advice for Jessica!  And it is also regarding background music!  Here is my advice:

Don’t play background music when you are speaking to us via video. It is hella annoying.

According to their Instagram post, Brigid had her baby. However it's the Boyer sisters. So they probably won't announce a name or a picture for a few days. 

33 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

According to their Instagram post, Brigid had her baby. However it's the Boyer sisters. So they probably won't announce a name or a picture for a few days. 

@Gabe?  News?  Best wishes for babe and Brigid.  Come on now!  I really do care about you two. 

And most definitely babe.  Looking forward to you reassuring us that all is more than OK.

The name can wait.  :)

Am I the only one confused about the heart over the face? I mean, we know it's Brigid's baby. Babies aren't particularly identifiable, they all kind of look the same. And the kicker is that the heart doesn't even properly obscure the face - like, at all - you can see the baby's features perfectly straight through it. So what on earth is the point? 

17 minutes ago, singsingsing said:

Am I the only one confused about the heart over the face? I mean, we know it's Brigid's baby. Babies aren't particularly identifiable, they all kind of look the same. And the kicker is that the heart doesn't even properly obscure the face - like, at all - you can see the baby's features perfectly straight through it. So what on earth is the point? 

IMG_6198.JPG.5d6b68234f670194ab4b3eef6968d22b.JPG

and all when a simple emoji/sticker would have worked perfectly with less effort.

What a cutie.  Congratulations @Gabe and Brigid.

Now why is it #BabyE and LittleFireman.   BabyE probably means Gabe's last name but does fireman mean that's a boy?  

2 hours ago, singsingsing said:

I thought maybe @closetcagebaby had attempted to obscure the baby’s features. You’re saying that Jessica or someone else on their end did that?   How very odd. Either post a baby pic or don’t. Or, if planning to hide baby, hide baby. Yes, the point of this totally eludes me, too. 

Congratulations to Brigid and Gabe.  He looks lovely. (I think.)

5 minutes ago, Fascinated said:

I thought maybe @closetcagebaby had attempted to obscure the baby’s features. You’re saying that Jessica or someone else on their end did that?   How very odd. Either post a baby pic or don’t. Or, if planning to hide baby, hide baby. Yes, the point of this totally eludes me, too. 

Congratulations to Brigid and Gabe.  He looks lovely. (I think.)

Nope, that was on the original post! I’m a little confused by it too. I hope that if they are choosing to keep their baby off social media for the time being, this post is taken down and replaced with a more private one. 

1 hour ago, Palimpsest said:

What a cutie.  Congratulations @Gabe and Brigid.

Now why is it #BabyE and LittleFireman.   BabyE probably means Gabe's last name but does fireman mean that's a boy?  

Well the baby is in white. How could we know? We might mistake him for a girl and that would be...awful? 

37 minutes ago, Fascinated said:

You’re saying that Jessica or someone else on their end did that?   How very odd. Either post a baby pic or don’t. Or, if planning to hide baby, hide baby.

I really don't have any problem with trying to hide baby's face from the general public (and FJ).  I wish parents did it more often TBH.  However, that wasn't a very good job.  He's cute.

#vsco means the app they used for the heart thingie.  I'm a complete cyber-dinosaur but someone taught me that one recently. :)

1 minute ago, Palimpsest said:

I really don't have any problem with trying to hide baby's face from the general public (and FJ).  I wish parents did it more often TBH.  However, that wasn't a very good job.  He's cute.

#vsco means the app they used for the heart thingie.  I'm a complete cyber-dinosaur but someone taught me that one recently. :)

Aaah. I always wondered what that meant!  

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived