IGNORED

Kayleigh McEnany: Press Secretary Number Four

GreyhoundFan

Somebody forgot to tell Kayleigh that if she's going to go all "smart writer" she has to put her hair up in a ponytail and wear less makeup so when the hot guy who makes a bet with his friends that he can make her prom queen I mean best selling  author he can just reach up, take off the glasses, shake out her hair, slap on some lipstick, and badabing- instant wowzer!

• Upvote 5

And here I kind of thought she was reminding me of Jill Rodrigues with her filters and the level of her makeup.

• Upvote 5

10 hours ago, Audrey2 said:

And here I kind of thought she was reminding me of Jill Rodrigues with her filters and the level of her makeup.

Good point, but Jill doesn't do glasses.  I know there are random pictures here and there, but she doesn't do Smart Girl Glasses when she does her Pink Drink videos.  Come to think of it- that WOULD be in true JRod style do put on a pair of sparkly glasses and a white blazer because she thinks it makes her look like a doctor.  I am surprised we haven't seen it yet!  

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, Cartmann99 said:

TFG couldn't spell the word vaccine, much less create one.

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 3

11 hours ago, Cartmann99 said:

‘The’ vaccine? There is more than one vaccine, honey. Astra Zeneca, Pfizer, Moderna, Janssen…

Or do you mean the bleach injections Trump was touting while he was in charge? Because if so, you’re right, Trump did invent that one…

• Upvote 10

• 1 month later...
53 minutes ago, Cartmann99 said:

Wait... Where were you the last 4 years?

You might have been one of Trump's lying liars who lies but I actually remember the last 4 years.

• Upvote 10

• 3 months later...
11 minutes ago, Cartmann99 said:

BEC Moment:  Holy Rufus on a cracker but don’t those women look the same with their fix news children of the corn hair styles 

• Haha 7

Kayleigh's out making the rounds to sell her book:

McEnany shares how faith guided her through politics: God puts certain desires in our hearts for a reason

"Fox & Friends" co-host Ainsley Earhardt sat down with Former White House press secretary Kayleigh McEnany on a new episode of Fox Nation’s "Ainsley’s Bible Study."

McEnany shared how her faith guided her through her personal and political career, ultimately leading her to the White House.

McEnany was appointed Former President Donald Trump's press secretary in April 2020 at the peak of the COVID-19 pandemic. Now a co-host on Fox News' ‘Outnumbered,’ the former political official opened up about the emotions she felt before taking the podium for the first time.

"On a spiritual level, I was a mess," she said. "All of a sudden when I took the podium, all those tears, all the fear, it had melted away and I had this total and complete serenity that I know was only made possible because of Christ and because of Christians across the country praying for me and the entire administration."

Kayleigh really wants you to buy her book:

Spoiler

• Eyeroll 4
  • Thank You 2

27 minutes ago, Cartmann99 said:

Kayleigh's out making the rounds to sell her book:

McEnany shares how faith guided her through politics: God puts certain desires in our hearts for a reason

Hide contents

I’ll translate for those who don’t speak fluent Evil Blasphemous Beyotch:

”So I felt a tiny bit bad about how I was going to totes gaslight the USA for a big paycheck, but as I added another layer of Wet’n’Wild lipgloss the boxed wine and Xannies I stole from Melania finally kicked in so I just got up there and kicked Truth’s ASS! WHOOHOO BUYMYBOOK!” 

• Haha 11

9 hours ago, Cartmann99 said:

Reveal hidden contents

No thank you, the toilet paper supply is back online and I've got plenty.

• Haha 12

The sad thing is she believes this. As do many people who support Trump.

I am more and more convinced we've had some weird mashup of parallel universes, because every time I speak to my Republican boss he says something that totally boggles my mind. It's always something that sounds perfectly reasonable, but is the exact opposite of what I see happening. And it's actually how he sees the world. 

You know how we all agree purple is purple, but no one can actually know what purple looks like to other people? Like colors probably look the same for all people, but there's no way to actually know that.

I think that sort of thing is happening with other things. Like that dress that nobody could decide what color it actually was. Republicans see a different color, and it's obvious to them, despite it being obviously NOT to others.

• Upvote 10

37 minutes ago, Alisamer said:

The sad thing is she believes this. As do many people who support Trump.

I am more and more convinced we've had some weird mashup of parallel universes, because every time I speak to my Republican boss he says something that totally boggles my mind. It's always something that sounds perfectly reasonable, but is the exact opposite of what I see happening. And it's actually how he sees the world. 

You know how we all agree purple is purple, but no one can actually know what purple looks like to other people? Like colors probably look the same for all people, but there's no way to actually know that.

I think that sort of thing is happening with other things. Like that dress that nobody could decide what color it actually was. Republicans see a different color, and it's obvious to them, despite it being obviously NOT to others.

At least Kellyanne Conway had enough self-reflection to not claim she is telling the truth, but to coin the phrase "alternative facts."  

One person, when I pointed out her bald-faced lies, actually tried to say it was because she wasn't "smart".  I said intelligence has nothing to do with truth and in fact, if you don't lie you don't have to be smart because you don't have to keep trying to think ahead to cover the lies.  I am sure it is no surprise that she is a Trumper and an evangelical "Christian" who thinks "rights" are only for certain people.  

• Upvote 9

Kayleigh demonstrates an utter lack of self-awareness:

• Eyeroll 6

• 4 months later...

Dear Kayleigh, sit down  and STFU. 

image.thumb.png.4c08bf46a23e77fd6decf0a8a21963a2.png

• Upvote 5

• 1 month later...

She's still lying for TFG:

• Upvote 5

44 minutes ago, GreyhoundFan said:

She's still lying for TFG:

Good grief, it mustreally be a slow 'news' day over at Fox, if they have to regurgitate things that happened three years ago... just to deflect from the devastating accusations the hearings are generating.

To quote a certain tangerine toddler: SAD!

• Upvote 5

8 hours ago, fraurosena said:

Good grief, it mustreally be a slow 'news' day over at Fox, if they have to regurgitate things that happened three years ago... just to deflect from the devastating accusations the hearings are generating.

That's only 3 years ago though. Don't they still complain about Hillary?

• Upvote 6

10 hours ago, fraurosena said:

Waiting for them to pull out BENGAZI!!11!   Hell it might be time for mustard gate or the tan suit conspiracy. 

1 hour ago, Audrey2 said:

That's only 3 years ago though. Don't they still complain about Hillary?

Butter emails. 

• Upvote 5