IGNORED

Stop the presses! Christopher's lost thermos was found!

Justme

He lost it a year ago at this conference site! He's been very sad cause it's his favorite. :roll: Low and behold, Sarah found it!! Maybe they will break into a celebration pepsi!

I can't fault them for being excited about that...finding something (even as inconsequential as a thermos) a year later is pretty exciting, regardless of who you are! At least they didn't thank god for keeping is safe during the year when it was outside the umbrella of protection. On a side note...does John have any other shirts? He wears that blue madras print shirt almost every day. Not to say he doesn't look damn sexy, but seriously...buy some new clothes!

Now, if he was Catholic, he could have asked St. Anthony to help him find it, and he would have had it back months ago! "Tony, Tony, look around, the thermos is lost and can't be found!" :mrgreen:

I am SOOOOOOOOOO glad God took time out from his busy schedule to find that thermos...after all, it's much more important than famine, war, and pestilence.

I'm just surprised he made them wait a whole year...maybe someone was a bit naughty? Or not properly grateful that last time God answered his prayer?

Guest Anonymous
I am SOOOOOOOOOO glad God took time out from his busy schedule to find that thermos...after all, it's much more important than famine, war, and pestilence.

I'm just surprised he made them wait a whole year...maybe someone was a bit naughty? Or not properly grateful that last time God answered his prayer?

Actually, they were kept waiting because the thermos was an idol.

I can't fault them for being excited about that...finding something (even as inconsequential as a thermos) a year later is pretty exciting, regardless of who you are!

I thought the same thing. It's pretty amazing after a year that someone didn't decide it had been in the lost and found long enough, and took it.

Nell

I can't help it, the first thing that comes to my mind reading this is finding it all nasty & moldy. I can't be the only one who's found a sippy cup from the kids behind the couch after accepting it long gone.

I know the writing at the Maxwell blog is usually pretty bad, but was it just me or was that even worse than usual? My ESL students could write better than that.

Praise God from whom all thermoses flow! Praise him all thermoses here below. Praise that thermos above our heavenly host! Praise Father, Son, and Holy Thermos!

It's a smart looking Thermos, but why not have just bought a new one.

I like this photo in the same day's blog:

titus2.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/DSC_2535.jpg

Looks like Steve has pulled and is talking to her boobs..... poor Teri. :lol:

Praise God from whom all thermoses flow! Praise him all thermoses here below. Praise that thermos above our heavenly host! Praise Father, Son, and Holy Thermos!

:laughing-rolling::laughing-rolling::laughing-rolling:

The goat story killed me.

As the whole herd moved toward me, I felt slightly nervous. I really didn’t like the thought of being surrounded by goats thinking I had food, so I retreated. After a little bit, they decided I didn’t have any food and retreated too. So all ended well.

I woke up in the morning. It was a delightful sunny day. As I went to the bathroom to brush my teeth, I noticed that someone had used up all the toothpaste. I wasn't sure what to do. No one in our family ever uses up the toothpaste. While I stood there praying that God would give me the wisdom to know how to act in this situation, Mary appeared at the door with a new tube of toothpaste. She really blessed me with that! We prayed together and then I brushed my teeth with the toothpaste.

Yah, my journal entries used to look like that, when I was FIVE.

When finding a lost thermos is the highlight of one's life, it is time to find a new life.

I don't think finding the lost thermos was the happiest thing that's happened to them in recent days, but it probably was the most interesting :S

Archived