IGNORED

John Shrader 13: Is the End Near? (In Kafue?)

Coconut Flan

Well the prayers worked and John got his pictures.

Spoiler

johnfam.thumb.jpg.4b059ffb83277270f8d17f5653d42fb1.jpg

God heard our prayers y'all. They're not perfect, but though it was a challenge getting there and back, and the vehicle (van) didn't want to start this morning, and other obstacles...

It was the LEAST stressed I've ever been doing this! 

I should have asked for prayer the last time! 

The kids all did GREAT! Amazing. Could tell people had/were praying.

I'm not going to be a perfectionist this time, we actually got ONE shot that will work with only a tiny bit of photoshop-ing the glare on Esther's glasses! 

This is a minor miracle, as the last two prayer card pics, I've literally had to photoshop several pictures together, cutting and cropping faces, ears, heads, to get everyone looking the same direction! 

Got some really sweet pictures y'all.

ALL FOUR bullet points were answered! 

Thanks everyone! 

• Replies 601
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WELL THANK GOODNESS that God had the time to give John-boy the pretty pictures he wished for every night.

The starving people in the world and the displaced victims of the hurricane in Texas will just have to wait their turns.  Too bad John didn't ask for prayers for THEM, but his family pictures were WAYYYYYYYY more important.  

God has priorities.  John's family photo was at the very top of the heap.

Inquiring minds want to know whether the whole family got new matching "African" clothes for the latest photographic crisis.

2 minutes ago, Palimpsest said:

God has priorities.  John's family photo was at the very top of the heap.

Inquiring minds want to know whether the whole family got new matching "African" clothes for the latest photographic crisis.

Of course they did!  Next up, John will be praying for new glasses for Esther to try and eliminate this glare problem.

In these trying times, it is essential to prioritize real needs like photogenic glasses over trivial wants like food, shelter, etc.  God gets it.  

The girls all have the exact same hairstyle & the boys all have the same buzz cut (not counting isaiah the baby). Like they're expected to be cookie cutters or something. I hate the matchy matchy thing. It looks so weird.

Not to mention the wearing of traditional African dress is quite distasteful. I'm not one to say you should *never* dress in the clothing of another culture but I can't help but feel that the way they're doing it is less than tasteful - it's obvious they're using it as a way to garner attention. 

Also, arcade commented on handias post from earlier this month........

Screenshot_20170831-165112.png

I really don't understand why they had to go all the way to Lusaka for these pictures. They could have gotten pictures just as good or better by handing one of their African slaves helpers a camera and finding a nice place outside for them all to be photographed.

Also, the boys' shirts were apparently not modest enough, and they had tshirts underneath.

Oh Jebus,

New Shrader Pictures!

Here are some of the pre-production pictures we got today.

We also got some really sweet individual ones, but since I am having internet problems and computer problems, at least this will give you an idea.

Our Zambian outfits turned out really well, Esther did a great job choosing the fabric and outlining the outfits! With everything we've been going through lately, she didn't sew them (although she's a wonderful seamstress), we have a tailor friend that gives our family a really low price and does great work. We also know another neat guy that does the embroidery for the collars.

Doing a little here, a little there, over several months, and we got them done!

Pre-production.  How pretentious can you get.

This wasn't a quick impulse.  It's been planned for months.  And custom embroidery on the outfits, if you please.

I also note that John bought himself a spanky new gold tie to go with the gold embroidery.  Vanity, thy name is John.

Priorities, priorities.

Thank you so much. It may seem silly to ask such a prayer request, but it is NIGHT and DAY difference from our last attempt almost two years ago!

It does seem very silly.  And why not just prove you are reading here, Johnny.

Can't wait to get this "Prayer Prompters Project" all wrapped up, as Satan has really been slamming us, although it will take time, but until then, we hope these pics are a blessing to some hearts. Maybe put a smile or two on a face here or there.

Satan, Shmatan.  Enough already.

It would be a real blessing to see John "Out of Africa."

The kids and Esther look good though.  Long may they stay so, against the odds.

JFC, it's like they got Lularoe to design an "African" line. Garish and so conspicuously "tribal". Does no one notice that the locals are NEVER wearing clothes like that? Even for an event like Roderick and Jacqueline's wedding, people were mostly wearing simple dresses and western-style suits. Satanic attack of overall bumbling ineptitude? You be the judge.

19 hours ago, PopRox said:

I worked in Katy for five years. It's a MESS out there...the place where I worked is okay; but literally a half-mile away, it's flooded pretty bad. Hope Rick and Jodi are okay.

I then spent six years living in the Clear Lake area (right on the water), and the flooding there is crazy bad. If I still lived there, both our cars would be dead.

@BecauseScience, how is it where you are? You okay?

Thanks for thinking of us--we're just fine.  (I live near downtown but work in Clear Lake at JSC.  I was down there today helping a friend--she got a few inches of water in her house.  Still livable and she didn't lose much besides the flooring and a few inches of drywall but definitely a big cleanup job.) Grocery and gas supplies are getting a little thin but hopefully shipments will come in.  I need you all to PRAY REAL HARD that potato chips can make their way to my neighborhood store. Forget the essentials for those flooded out, BecauseScience NEEDS potato chips. 

(Please read that with all the sarcasm in the universe.  John 's prayer priorities are despicable.)

I don't know what's going on with me, but seeing the pictures of their daughters made me all teary eyed. I so hope they get a chance to leave their fathers believe and don't end up like her mother - ever breeding and being married to an asshole like John. Of course I also wish the boys all the best, but fundie girls are unfortunately even more screwed than their male siblings.

Free the Shrader Kids!!!

John doesn't have a buzz cut. Why do his sons have to have their hair buzzed off so short? Have they ever posted about home schooling the children? What resources do they use, other than the KJ Bible?

2 hours ago, Markie said:

John doesn't have a buzz cut. Why do his sons have to have their hair buzzed off so short? 

When they were in the states, all of the boys had the exact same hairstyle as John.

I'm guessing that since Esther is the one cutting their hair now, and there's SO MANY OF THEM, she decided to go the easy route & just buzz em all. 

Can you imagine how long it would take to give six little boys a styled cut? Yikes. :562479906e9ac_ohnoes:

And now, even though Satan is busy attacking, John is heading out with his bush tents and 10,000 tracts to litter the Luangwa District.  It's officially called a Scripture Saturation Evangelism Excursion (SSEE), but it's all trash talk to me.  He's taking a team of "nine or ten, including [John], and our two older sons Enoch and Timothy."  John thanks Bro. Phellion, who has also had troubles being forsaken and discouraged by others, in John's Jesus name, amen.

@BecauseScience - may you be blessed with potato chips soon.    :)

4 minutes ago, CTRLZero said:

He's taking a team of "nine or ten, including [John], and our two older sons Enoch and Timothy."

::Counts on fingers::  So 5 or 6 nationals, including Bro. Phellion who still has to wake up and smell the coffee.

What do you do when the devil is breathing down your neck, and you're experiencing trials, tribulations, attacks and false accusations?

Perhaps do some self-evaluation and wonder about why your converts are deserting you, telling you that you are not worthy of being a pastor, and accusing you of lying and pride?  Then ask forgiveness for your sins against humanity. 

Well, if you're John Shrader and in Zambia, at least for today...

then you spend eight solid hours printing another 10,000 Gospel tracts in both English and Nyanja! Also folding, and printing two more A-Z Discipleship Books...

An average eight hour work day.  Unless you are God's Special Little Snowflake.

16 hours ago, clearingthingsup said:

Also, arcade commented on handias post from earlier this month........

I'm glad to see that poor Arcade is still in the land of the living.  John blocked him?  That is harsh.  I thought John said he was still praying for Arcade's soul and for him to return repentant to the fold.

And I agree with Arcade. John is a liar who has no heart for Africa.  Does Arcade mean that John is grifting from the believers at the church?  I'm sure he is tithing them, but I hope the locals are keeping an eye on the financials of Truthiness Historical Biblical Baptist Church.  John shouldn't be in charge of the money.

I seem to remember John mentioning tithing a couple of years ago. Around the time that the "church roof " was erected. I have had a glass of wine though!

On ‎8‎/‎31‎/‎2017 at 8:21 AM, Palimpsest said:

A photographer that actually cares how the picture looks! (Options are, as you can imagine, rather sparse and limited)

What bullshit.  John only cares about how he  looks.

21 hours ago, Palimpsest said:

we have a tailor friend that gives our family a really low price and does great work. We also know another neat guy that does the embroidery for the collars.

Maybe it's the same guy who does "I used to be Gay" Greg's blazers.

On 8/31/2017 at 5:21 AM, Palimpsest said:
  • Life is so hard in Zambia - no photographers meet John's standards.   If John had friends one of them could take a nice picture.  .........

Oh, perhaps he means empathize.

1. How much more patronizing could he be? None of the photographers actually care enough to get nice pictures? Or that's his opinion of them? What the actual heck, dude?

2. I don't think he knows that word exists. 

3 hours ago, clearingthingsup said:

1. How much more patronizing could he be? None of the photographers actually care enough to get nice pictures? Or that's his opinion of them? What the actual heck, dude?

2. I don't think he knows that word exists. 

But, they're AFRICAN. They can't possibly understand how photography works. At least not as well as John. It's really a good thing he's there with them, to teach them how to photograph a family properly.

Not enough eye-rolls in the world for him.

On 9/1/2017 at 8:38 AM, ophelia said:

I don't know what's going on with me, but seeing the pictures of their daughters made me all teary eyed. I so hope they get a chance to leave their fathers believe and don't end up like her mother - ever breeding and being married to an asshole like John. Of course I also wish the boys all the best, but fundie girls are unfortunately even more screwed than their male siblings.

Free the Shrader Kids!!!

That's why I'm hoping this newest schrader is a boy. Actually I tend to hope every fundie child is a boy. 

On 8/31/2017 at 9:09 AM, slickcat79 said:

And really, why do this now knowing that they'll have another baby in like 3 months? Just to have an excuse to do more family photos next year?

That's what I was thinking. I guess it gives him an excuse to get new pictures six months from now? 

Here's the deal.  John has enough discretionary cash to take his immense family on a road trip, which involves filling the tank of his gas guzzling passenger van and feed everybody during same, or else the long suffering Esther had to pack enough food for the brood.  FOR A FAMILY PHOTO?  Who the hell does this?  This seems like more mania phase behavior from John.  Kafue is a city of about 220,00 people.  With professional photographers.  

And then have $$ to gas up more vehicles for a trip out into "the bush"?  I think John will be in for an extremely rude surprise when the cash flow dries up as people struggle to recover from Hurricane Harvey, and it becomes apparent that it's more important to help people at home who are in truly dire straights and may have lost everything.  Relative to Harvey, my understanding is that many  (most?  ) people who are insured are not insured for flood losses, which is a separate type of coverage (if I understand this correctly).  If buying a house in an identified flood plain, flood insurance is mandatory.  Many houses that have flooded are not in identified flood plains, in areas that have never flooded previously. 

Latest from John for those who are blocked.  Three posts in rapid succession over the course of 2 hours.

One:

Truth Biblical Baptist Church Special Forces

Special Forces Teams are usually small groups. Not many in number, but specialized and highly effective.

The other night we stapled 1,000 Bemba tracts in under an hour to send with a church member to another Province.

We may not be many right now, but with God's Grace and Help, we're moving forward on the Mission, tract by tract, house by house, village by village, and Soul by Soul!

Grateful for my sons and these faithful young men.

We were prepping Nyanja tracts for outreach this morning.

Stapling for Souls, amen?! I think there's been a total of more than 4,000 vernacular tracts stapled in the last few days. Many here to reach.

Keep us before the Throne of Grace! Please also pray for my health and back as we head out for our S.S.E.E. Mission in three brand new villages this coming week! We're taking 12,000 "rounds" of "ammo" with us, 3,000 John and Romans, and 9,000 Nyanja and English tracts (those are the boxes on the left-hand side of the video. The mattresses are waiting to be rolled up and packed for the bush camping).

Accompanied by a video of 2 nationals, John and a boy-child stapling away.  

Special Forces, ammo, and do please pray for John's health and back.

Two:

Wow, talk about timing. I sure needed this...

"...it is a grim warfare with the devil."

"Satan will not bother a man who has quit fighting."

Followed by a long quote from A. W. Tozer.  Of course.

Three:

Point to remember:

I'm an open book. If anyone has ANY questions about our ministry or conduct here in Africa, please feel free to contact me. I'll be happy to openly and honestly answer any questions or concerns that anyone may have over any issue at all. Just message me or email me at 2tim22@gmail.com and I can call you on the phone.

Thanks friends.

Sure, John.  You can afford international phone calls now.  

This is a cute little way of identifying critics so you can block them on Facebook.  Also no way would I want you to have my email, let alone my phone number.  You'd never stop grifting!

Humpers be warned!

God, looking through the photos of those kids, their smiles are soooo forced. You can see it in their eyes. Timothy and Nehemiah both stick out to me - they look scared. Charis, too. Only the two littlest boys and the oldest kids, Alatheia and Enoch, seem to have genuine smiles. I guess they are more practiced. Those poor kids. 

17 minutes ago, Palimpsest said:

Special Forces, ammo, and do please pray for John's health and back.

Locked and loaded, eh, John?  I think I just experienced secondhand embarrassment.  I do hope John's back can handle sleeping on a mattress in the bush.

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived