IGNORED

Pris & TFDW 6: The Lookalike Family

Coconut Flan

I really wish David would respond to the baby bump question with: 

"No baby bump - I had just eaten all that turkey. I can't help it!"  But that is sarcasm and I think sarcasm is evil or something. 

• Replies 605
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think they respond to baby bump questions. I don't think most fundies do. Considering they seem to be asked constantly, I wouldn't either.

Philip is getting much bigger as well, so it's probably more of a struggle for Priscilla to hold him easily. So she's likely balancing him on her hip, hence the thrusting forward of her belly. Judging by her spacing, she's not due for a pregnancy yet. 

34 minutes ago, HereticHick said:

Their Christmas decorations are more fun & tacky than I expected.

The glowing Baby Jesus, Mary, and Joseph are the best. So tacky fabulous!

I had those. In fact, I had the whole light-up nativity set, complete with a stable made from pallets...please don't judge me, lol.

24 minutes ago, FeministShrew said:

I had those. In fact, I had the whole light-up nativity set, complete with a stable made from pallets...please don't judge me, lol.

I actually love tacky Christmas decor! It's more fun that plain white lights and a tastefully decorated tree. I especially love old fashioned tacky Christmas decor. It reminds me of my childhood. We tackied our shit up when I was a kid! 

Where are all the hashtags?!?!?  How do I know that they are #grateful or #family or that they are #puttingtheChristbackintoCHRISTmas??  This is way too understated, light up manger aside.  

• 3 weeks later...

I don't believe that is Susannah's fiancé Matt. It doesn't automatically mean they broke up. This could be a new boyfriend but who knows. It's just a weird picture if it is just a fan.

2 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

It's just a weird picture if it is just a fan.

I thought so too. Especially because the caption says it’s a triple date

I’m glad susanna’s family hasn’t shunned her after all that’s happened. Can’t say some other fundie families wouldn’t.

I guess there’s a possibility David and maybe her parents silently judge her but at least they seem to have a nice relationship. 

It must be hard for the Keller parents though. 2 of their kids are divorced, suze had Noelle out of wedlock, the whole Josh scandal, John Schrader endangering Esther and his kids constantly. The divorce thing is pretty normal for other families but for fundies it must crush them. 

I love Davia in the group picture. It's almost like she's looking at Joshley, going "ewww", kind of like most of us would.

23 minutes ago, GreyhoundFan said:

I love Davia in the group picture. It's almost like she's looking at Joshley, going "ewww", kind of like most of us would.

I love Davia and Philip who seems to be looking for an escape route! 

Is Josh wearing Crocs in that family Christmas picture?  

#fashionpolice  #sideeye

12 minutes ago, TheOneAndOnly said:

Is Josh wearing Crocs in that family Christmas picture?  

#fashionpolice  #sideeye

It's all I can focus on.  Poor Anna, she looks so pretty and she resigned herself to cheating molesting crocks wearing Josh.  It's a damn shame.  

2 hours ago, Audrey2 said:

@TheOneAndOnly and @Beermeet, yes, Josh is wearing Crocs but those are his dress Crocs! (I feel more comfortable snarking on his shoes than his mom in comfortable shoes.) From what I can see, Anna's shoes are really cute! I'd wear them.

"Dress crocs" makes about as much sense   as "clean coal." Aka zero sense. No. 

Ya know. Just the way Josh is standing in that family photo is making me mad. I just want to reach through my screen and smack that smug face of his. It just seems like he has placed himself so the eye is drawn to him - which is SO Josh Dugger. He is such an immature attention seeker. 

16 minutes ago, usmcmom said:

which is SO Josh Duggar. He is such an immature attention seeker. 

Just like his dad. 

• Jellybean locked this topic

Archived