IGNORED

Dillards 34: Finding Contentment

samurai_sarah

2 minutes ago, BabiesForJesus said:

Hahaha it's a message from a "friend" about becoming a MLM consultant under her. Avoiding it on purpose 

Whew. Thank you for clarifying. (I have friends pushing mascara, pink drink, and shakeology..)

• Replies 604
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It could have been a scheduled post but honestly seeing something from Jill is a good sign. I'm hoping that maybe she wants time away from the spotlight and social media, and that nothing too traumatic happened with the birth. The public was really critical of her in her early parenting days with Izzy and then the whole Josh thing broke not too long afterward. 

I mean, she and her family chose to live in the public eye and to make babies their brand. But I think Jill may have really been impacted by some of the negative press about the labor, baby sling, car seat, etc.

5 hours ago, Ding Dong Duggar said:

In my opinion people love to tell horror stories but the positive experiences aren't shared. I got an epidural that made my labor a breeze. I hardly felt anything and only pushed for 15 minutes or so. Yes, of course there are painful times and I did have some tearing but frankly, I was so instantly in love I didn't care. I felt empowered and in awe of the amazing ability of the female body after. Try not to be scared, you're going to get to meet your baby!

After my 3rd delivery I would have totally done it again, except for the being pregnant for 9 months part and the having to raise a 4th kid part :-).  But epidurals are amazing things.  

I compare labor/delivery to taking an overseas flight... it's long, boring, and uncomfortable, but generally over within 24 hours more or less, and worth it in the end. 

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived