IGNORED

Dillards 32: To VBAC or not to VBAC

Coconut Flan

26 minutes ago, adidas said:

We've already seen her ignore medical advice regarding pregnancy (ie not fall pregnant until 2018 because few zika) so it's worrying. 

I didn't want to be the first to say it, but did anyone else wonder about Zika when there was no picture or announcement that mom and baby are healthy.

• Replies 622
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, SapphireSlytherin said:

40 hour labor is criminal.

I wholeheartedly agree! I speak from experience. But, its better than the 70+hrs with Izzy. 

@Chewing GumI know what you mean. I tried to do an unmedicated birth, but I was STARVING and exhausted by hour 24 so I got my epidural. My only regret was not asking for it sooner. I could've actually rested the entire time! 

4 minutes ago, SummerRocks said:

Also they are totally gonna try to conceive as soon as possible. Did you see how disappointed DD's mom was, when it was announced Sammy is a boy and not a girl. I also though Jill looked very disappointed. 

They are at least gonna keep having the sexy sexy till there is a baby girl if you ask me.

Sadly I agree, and it will get even worse if Jessa, Jinger, or Joy (heck even Kendra) have a girl first.

People, people, people! There's no picture of Jill and the baby because SHE LEFT HER HAIRBAND AT HOME!! Dillwad has to go home and get it and her makeup before a photo can be made!

1 minute ago, The Wanderer said:

Sadly I agree, and it will get even worse if Jessa, Jinger, or Joy (heck even Kendra) have a girl first.

Yeah, the girl race is on....

1 minute ago, JessaBlessa said:

Anna has two girls

Yep. But she's not a true Duggar.  :boom:

@JessaBlessa She technically does, but considering that Anna had a huge jumpstart, I feel like the other girls having girls would have more of an effect on Jill wanting a girl more desperately.

Poor jillymuffin, another c section. that must be so disappointing when she's so interesting in midwifery and wants a big family. apparently you can try for a vbac after two c sections (http://www.healthline.com/health/pregnancy/vbac-after-two-c-sections#3) but it seems like jill's babies might just be too big for it to work. i hope she can do the vbac with the next one though, i shudder to think of her having a billion c sections...

Wow Jill has big babies :o 

Apparently they tend to get bigger each time, if she ends up like Michelle she could be giving birth to toddlers.

3 hours ago, meee said:

How can she be refused a c-section though? If she shows up in labor with x number of c-sections behind her, what would a doctor do, just refuse to touch her and leave her in agony to die in childbirth? I get that more than a certain number isn't ideal, but once she's already in that situation what's left to do?

And I agree that GD is a possibility.  I wonder if, next time around (because we know there will be a next time), if she is adequately monitored, she could manage a VBA2C of, say, a 37-week induced 6-pounder.

In the real world this would be a perfectly sensible and logical thing to do. However this is D-reck/Jilly D world. I really cannot see this pair staying in the US, Jilly undergoing the necessary care during her next pregnancy. If D-wreck cannot get his head together, cease grifting and become a hardworking father then their future may not be so rosy.

3 minutes ago, ILoveJellybeans said:

Apparently they tend to get bigger each time, if she ends up like Michelle she could be giving birth to toddlers.

Perfect. She could skip the whole pretending to enjoy infants thing and hiding them in the "breast friend" and just hand them off immediately. Michelle would have been thrilled to birth toddlers who didn't need her at all. 

The c-sections combined with the fact that Jilly Muffin doesn't seem to enjoy parenthood nearly as much as Jessa or Anna makes me think the Dullards are the mostly likely couple to figure out a way to limit their family size. I seriously doubt they'll have more than 3 or 4 children.

@JaedziaI'm so very sorry for your family's loss. And I'm sorry if my question brought up any bad memories or feelings for you. :romance-caress:

I don't think Jilly and Derick not enjoying parenthood (because neither really do, it seems) or Jill's difficulty having children will push them to limit the number of children they have. 

I do think Jill's body will be what limits the number they have, for good or ill. I'm hoping she just doesn't conceive regularly. 

45 minutes ago, ILoveJellybeans said:

Izzy was the same weight and an inch bigger.

And Derick posted to Instagram too:

The Dillards just loooooooooooove posting photos of their kids in distress! :pb_lol::pb_lol:

I mean, I know babies spend a lot of time crying, but most people wait for a nice serene baby photo to share with the world. :pb_rollseyes:

O2 and an IV- baby is clearly getting more than routine care.

And he is huge.

My kids were 1.5 months old before they were that big.

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived