IGNORED

Sarah Palin Reduced to Running Right Wing Click Bait Site

47of74

Sarah, Lauren, MTG, and Kimberly Guilfoyle, it seems like you want a lot of attention. I would love to see the four of you get your own show called The real Housewives of the Republican party or you can be just like the Real Housewives of OC and all of the other franchises. Just think, you can be on TV every week and you'll be famous! Then you could leave the governing to real grown ups.

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 2
  • I Agree 1

8 hours ago, Audrey2 said:

Sarah, Lauren, MTG, and Kimberly Guilfoyle, it seems like you want a lot of attention. I would love to see the four of you get your own show called The real Housewives of the Republican party or you can be just like the Real Housewives of OC and all of the other franchises. Just think, you can be on TV every week and you'll be famous! Then you could leave the governing to real grown ups.

This is brilliant!! I am not kidding! Add Kellyanne Conway, that blonde who was one of Trump’s press secretaries  (I can’t think of her name and I refuse to look), Sarah Huckabee Sanders, Tomi Lahren, the girl who showed off her guns at Kent State, Laura Ingraham, and just because he deserves it for also being a Trump press secretary throw in Sean Spicer. But maybe make it a “Big Brother” or “ “Survivor” kind of show. And on like episode 3 or 4- surprise plot twist- OMAROSA!!  Throw in an occasional Ben Carson appearance for (unintentional on his part) comedy relief and Steve Bannon as a less-evil version of Tyra Banks (“I have chosen one of you to shave her head and another to have a gap forcibly put into her front two teeth”) and you have a ratings gold show. Oooh- also take away ALL makeup, hair products except the most basic and cheap shampoo, hair dryers and styling items, and the only moisturizer is the Dollar Store knockoff of Pond’s cold cream. 

Wait a minute!! Have “The Squad” make a few guest appearances where they just show up perfectly coiffed, dressed, and made up then do nothing but just innocently smile at the housemates before walking away while laughing in a friendly way together. It would really kick the situation into high gear and the ratings would go through the roof!

Have I mentioned I am a petty bitch? 

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 2
  • Thank You 1

5 hours ago, AlmostSavedAtTacoBell said:

…that blonde who was one of Trump’s press secretaries  (I can’t think of her name and I refuse to look)…

Kayleigh McEnany. She now has a gig on Faux. 

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 2

• 4 weeks later...

Lauren Boebert Senior gives a weird speech to a sparse crowd:

• Haha 7
  • Thank You 3

On 10/10/2022 at 2:08 PM, GreyhoundFan said:

Lauren Boebert Senior gives a weird speech to a sparse crowd:

How did they run out of chairs so people had to sit on the floor or stand? What kind of low rent venue only has like 20 chairs? The tiny church in my hometown had more chairs! Save the $7.50 spent on the James Brown imitator and rent more chairs! 

• Upvote 5

44 minutes ago, AlmostSavedAtTacoBell said:

How did they run out of chairs so people had to sit on the floor or stand? What kind of low rent venue only has like 20 chairs? The tiny church in my hometown had more chairs! Save the $7.50 spent on the James Brown imitator and rent more chairs! 

I wonder if she was expecting such a large crowd it would be standing room only so she didn't get the chairs. That way anything she said that they liked and clapped for would be an automatic standing ovation.

• Upvote 6

11 hours ago, AlmostSavedAtTacoBell said:

It's not "low rent," that entire space costs 6K + the most expensive food and beverage costs (and worst quality). Her event planner is a moron. They can fit 3,000 people in that room if you remove the chairs. Or they could have rented out a quarter of it, which fits 32 tables of 10 or around 400 people theatre style. They have the chairs. The events people just had them removed, which was probably super annoying for the Dena'ina staff

They also didn't know who to call to get the 30ft pipe and drape. The venue only has the 10ft, but my guess is her campaign chair wanted to hire valley people or even out of state for event management and they don't know the right people. 

They clearly expected a Trump sized crowd. They also forgot to advertise, as I hadn't heard about it until those photos popped up on Twitter. 

• Upvote 3
  • Thank You 5

• 3 weeks later...

Lauren Boebert Senior thinks she’s smart. She’s mistaken. 

• Upvote 7

On 10/29/2022 at 6:40 PM, GreyhoundFan said:

Lauren Boebert Senior thinks she’s smart. She’s mistaken. 

I call bullshit. I think her consultants got tired of her crap and walked. As for not asking fir donations- I suspect no one is contributing so this way she can claim the lack of money coming in is due to her not asking for contributions. 

Anyone know what Hot Toddy’s doing these days? 

• Upvote 4

Human gaffe machine Palin strikes again when she screwed up her announcement of a certain endorsement 

Granted, Palin spelled Boebert's name wrong in her big announcement of the endorsement, but hey, an endorsement's an endorsement, right?

Palin, whose campaign to represent Alaska's at-large Congressional district beginning in January is struggling, has been crowing about Boebert's endorsement on her official campaign Instagram. 

Or at least she was, until she deleted her post about it after the entire internet pointed out that she and, presumably, the numerous campaign staffers who wrote, designed and proofed the announcement, misspelled Boebert's name as "Boehbert."

Of course, screenshots are forever, so the endorsement announcement lives on.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, 47of74 said:

Human gaffe machine Palin strikes again when she screwed up her announcement of a certain endorsement 

My inner 13 year old wishes she had spelled it “Boobert” but I’ll take any Sarah Screwup. Imagine those two in Congress together. Throw in Loud Marge and it would be a race to the bottom trying to out-crazy each other. 

• Upvote 2

• 3 weeks later...
44 minutes ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Hooray!

Loser in the charts, loser in our hearts. (I couldn’t resist.) To think she was once governor of Alaska and a VEEP candidate and now she’s a national joke (rightfully so and entirely of her own doing.) She paved the way for Trump and his ilk. Let’s hope she has also paved the way for their future careers in losing, losing, and losing more. 

• Upvote 10

4 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Hooray!

Maybe she can spot and report some illegal Russians coming in on that open border. (There actually have been two who didn't want to serve in the Russian military who did come in through Alaska within about the last month or two.)

• Upvote 3

4 hours ago, Audrey2 said:

Maybe she can spot and report some illegal Russians coming in on that open border. (There actually have been two who didn't want to serve in the Russian military who did come in through Alaska within about the last month or two.)

They seem to have stopped reporting on this after the initial report: https://www.adn.com/alaska-news/2022/10/06/2-russians-who-reached-alaskas-st-lawrence-island-were-trying-to-avoid-military-service-murkowskis-office-says/

I can't believe that was at the beginning of October. It feel like it was last week. 

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 2

• 5 months later...

Why is anyone asking her opinion on anything?

• Eyeroll 8

• 5 weeks later...

Sarah is spouting more nonsense. 

Kimmy really needs to lay off the lip fillers. She looks like her lips got stuck in a vacuum cleaner. 

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 1

26 minutes ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Sarah is spouting more nonsense. 

Kimmy really needs to lay off the lip fillers. She looks like her lips got stuck in a vacuum cleaner. 

Caribou Barbie is worried that Michelle Obama is inexperienced?  Oh Sara honey, so we’re you and your orange savior 

• Upvote 6

5 hours ago, onekidanddone said:

Caribou Barbie is worried that Michelle Obama is inexperienced?  Oh Sara honey, so we’re you and your orange savior 

Quoting myself: were not we’re

• Upvote 1

• 2 months later...

Someone is just begging to seem relevant. Sad.

I love this response to the video:

image.png.f97fb6ed8f2c918bba21e659a73f43b3.png

• Upvote 4
  • Eyeroll 1

• 4 weeks later...

Caribou Barbie is trying to gin up a civil war:

• Upvote 4

• 2 weeks later...

Of course Sarah doesn't know what the word insurrection means. It has more than one syllable.

• Upvote 4

• 7 months later...

Sarah Palin is trending on Xitter this morning, and I agree with these tweets so hard: 

• Upvote 7