IGNORED

Aunt Lori Alexander 21: Bringing About Gilead One Doodle at a Time

Just found this old post about Josh Duggar on FB chatroom:

Yes, I've seen the new report about Josh Duggar. I don't want it discussed in here at all. For one thing, we have no idea if it is true. If it turns out to be true, many great Christian preachers and men have fallen into sexual immorality and this family would be in need of our prayers, not a discussion about it. Thank you.

So if a scandal is about a Duggar, we just pray for them. For everyone else, we should discuss them and confront their sin. Got it, Aunt Lori.

Here's the screenshot:

image.jpg

• Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow...she is vile.  Cover up a sick monster like Josh Duggar, attack a woman whose husband cheated.  

THIS is who Lori Alexander really is.

Great screen grabs, Joyce.  

@Curious He also claimed we violated her 1st Amendment rights.  

Oh, really?  Do tell... :roll:

Neither of them have very much luck with thinking.

2 minutes ago, Koala said:

@Curious He also claimed we violated her 1st Amendment rights.  

Yes, yes he did.  I'd forgotten that part.   That and us using Goggle Tactics (tm) :google-tactics:

11 minutes ago, Joyce said:

Yes, I've seen the new report about Josh Duggar. I don't want it discussed in here at all. For one thing, we have no idea if it is true. If it turns out to be true, many great Christian preachers and men have fallen into sexual immorality and this family would be in need of our prayers, not a discussion about it. Thank you.

And if it was one of the girls of course Aunt Lori would be all 'oh, we don't know if it's true or not, and if it is, well, many Christian wives and mothers have fallen into sexual immorality, and they need our prayers, not discussion about it.'  :pb_rollseyes: 

5 hours ago, Loveday said:

There are no women in the Bible who did this.

There were no older women "teaching" younger women on the internet in the bible either.

There were no blogs, facebook pages, pininterest accounts, instagram, amazon.com in the bible either.

There were no computers in the bible.

There were no fancy new kitchens with granite countertops in the bible.

I can do this all night. 

Since Lori has problems with people doing things that weren't done in the bible, I guess we should expect her to shut down all her internet, sell her computer and start "mentoring" like they did in biblical times.

38 minutes ago, Joyce said:

@Loveday It's on the FB chatroom.

How can a stranger access her regular FB page? All I see there are her pictures with Ken, but a person was able to post rainbow flags on her FB page.

Thanks. I'm not in her chat room, so that's why I couldn't find it. And her regular FB page, The Transformed Wife, is a public page, you should be able to see everything unless you posted there at one time and got banned for saying something she didn't like. Does she have yet ANOTHER page on FB? (wouldn't surprise me! :pb_lol: )

ETA: Welp. She DOES have another FB page, under her own name. She's one  busy woman, isn't she? :my_dodgy:

@Loveday

The Godly Gossip advises women not to waste too much time on the internet.  

She sets an example by having:

-Facebook- (personal page, The Transformed Wife page, and the chatroom).  According to her video, she spends a majority of her day monitoring the other adults in the chat room.

Instagram- she posts at least once a day, sometimes more.  On a good day she's able to simultaneously shame women for spending too much money, and post a picture of some insanely expensive (useless) thing she's bought.

Twitter- I don't follow it, but she does have one (maybe two).

Blog- Daily posts.

Youtube Channel- 52 videos in the last 7 months.  

That's all to say nothing of her book, and she claims she's working on a second.

Anyway, you get the picture.  Be moderate like Lori, and don't spend too much time on the internet.

Speaking of Youtube, she has a new video up.  In the car.  Again.  She out running errands, and stopped by the beach to take a video of herself...in her car.  I guess she couldn't wait until she got home?

12 hours ago, Koala said:
Today I want to do something I've never done on FJ.  I want to tell you guys a story.  In order to share this gossip share this story, I am going to make up a fake story, with many truthful facts that I read on the wife's blog.

I'm totally not sure who you could be writing about Koala, but you certainly showed her!

Seriously though, beautiful - just beautiful. As if anyone wasn't going to know who Lori was writing about!

Oh my word ya'll!  

Lorihas a notebook doodle about the Wonder Woman movie. There were two comments saying it was a good, clean movie with no sex or cursing and how Wonder Woman showed concern for children/babies and helped people etc...  

She deleted them.  Why? What's the point? 

1 minute ago, Koala said:

@Loveday

The Godly Gossip advises women not to waste too much time on the internet.  

<snipped for brevity>

Anyway, you get the picture.  Be moderate like Lori, and don't spend too much time on the internet.

I'm very moderate with my internet time. I probably spend as little time on the Internet as she does. Right here on FJ, for the most part. :laughing-rolling:

1 minute ago, Free Jana Duggar said:

Oh my word ya'll!  

Lorihas a notebook doodle about the Wonder Woman movie. There were two comments saying it was a good, clean movie with no sex or cursing and how Wonder Woman showed concern for children/babies and helped people etc...  

Lori can't abide good things being said about fictional movie people. Only about fictional bible people.

Can you imagine what that must be like?  She has to constantly refresh her various FB pages and blogs to make sure other adults haven't said something she disapproves of.  All.day.long. It must be absolutely exhausting.

How unsure of herself she must be.  Half the time she has to have Ken rush in to talk to her readers for her, and the other half she has to delete.  Pitiful.

I can honestly say I've never commented on anything of Lori's, and never will.  

I saw the movie comments.  I can't even fathom why she deleted them, unless she honestly feels that no one should be able to disagree with her.  Or hell, maybe she realized that she hadn't seen the movie, so she's incapable of having an intelligent discussion about it.  BUT, she's not willing to stop gossiping, so the comments proving her wrong have to go.

Another thought- some of her kids may have posted about going to see Wonder Woman, so Lori had to take a jab any way she could.  She did that with Beauty and the Beast.

So proud of these brave woman who keep trying to ass whoop Aunt Lori. Her followers sure have some spunk. Now they are seeing her for what she truly is. P

IMG_6894.PNG

The Bible verse that came to mind when I read about Lori's tearing the poor lady who is getting divorced to shreds:

"Pride goeth before destruction, and an haughty spirit before a fall."  Proverbs 16:18, KJV

I used to hold some views on divorce that were judgemental and prideful.  I have been humbled by my experience with divorce now, so incredibly humbled. Lori should be a lot more cautious, she is so prideful and judgemental of others marriages.   

It's about time Aunt Lori wrote something about Wonder Woman. I was wondering why it took her so long. 

PS. We might have to revive the other thread. Someone in the chatroom posted about postpartum depression, but Lori has not yet commented.

On facebook, commenter says:

My son suffered greatly under the horrific lies his ex spilled out on him. My son tried to save his marriage but she just wanted his money instead. The ex was a sad pathetic person, anything for attention.

Lori:

Yes, it's tragic and no-fault divorce has made it so many men no longer want to get married as they see what it has done to their friends. I am sorry about your son, Janet.

Commenter:

my ex had affair after affair and flaunted it in my face. Believe me when I say I did everything to please him and make him feel like a man. I gave up when he ran off with another woman. He has since been married 4 more times.

Lori:

I am sorry for what you had to endure but just because you were unable to win back your husband doesn't make what I wrote null and void

So if a man "loses the battle" for his marriage, it's tragic, and it's understandable that some men may not want to marry for fear of losing all their money should their wives divorce them. 

But if a woman "loses the battle", she gets no compassion whatsoever. "I'm sorry, but..."   This woman truly hates women. 

I gave Lori a piece of my mind. 

For the record, if you're married, I have absolutely no problem with it. But man, Lori's crap sure reminds me of all the nonsense I heard about marriage when I was younger, and I'm not sorry I didn't marry and have kids. 

Lori the Transformed Wife.png

If I weren't already married, Lori's writings on marriage would make me seriously consider skipping the whole thing in favor of becoming a yak breeder in Montana.

3 hours ago, Free Jana Duggar said:

Oh my word ya'll!  

That's two more readers she lost. This is wonderful!

9 hours ago, EowynW said:

Saeed's former wife is suppporting Lysa. (snipped) 

Nagmeh Abedini commented? I would have enjoyed reading that. Everything I read by her and about her showed her to be a sincere and classy lady. I hope she and her kids are doing well.

I gave Lori a piece of my mind. 
For the record, if you're married, I have absolutely no problem with it. But man, Lori's crap sure reminds me of all the nonsense I heard about marriage when I was younger, and I'm not sorry I didn't marry and have kids. 

Aunt Lori Alexander - not Pusheen approved!

One prolific but anonymous commenter on her blog had this to say:

Ugh! I so wouldn’t have much time for a woman like that. Just their house being a mess would speak volumes. Messy house often means a messy life and a messy mind. Combined with messy emotions.

• Destiny locked this topic

Archived