IGNORED

Aunt Lori Alexander 21: Bringing About Gilead One Doodle at a Time

10 minutes ago, onemama said:

But they are "godly men!" 

Because penis! Who knew some dangly balls and a flesh tube could elevate someone into sainthood. 

• Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't got to that woman's blog any more. I really do hope the last couple of weeks lose them the last few reasonable people that commented on her blog.   I'm in a different time zone. I might just post a good ranty-rant on her facebook page while she's sleeping ;). Then again.. what for? It's all pointless. She's so self-righteous and so sure of herself, she will never listen and I have friends that would probably wonder what on eath I'm doing posting on that woman's facebook page. Others might get ideas. 

Whatever. At this pace, I can only hope her followers wake up and see her for the nasty piece of work she truly is.  

In her own words, she's pointing out this woman's sin, not out of love, but "because she has the right to do it".  That says it all, in my opinion. She doesn't care about anyone but herself. 

1 hour ago, Black Aliss said:

Aren't they a promise from God that the earth will never again be flooded, so global warming and rising sea levels are nothing to be concerned about?

Well, yes, but not in the context they're being used on Facebook this month. I have a feeling Lori doesn't have a clue about that. :my_dodgy:

Read it before the Godly Busybody deletes it:

How dare you kick another woman at the lowest point of her life! This is sickening. I've lived this nightmare and no it wasn't my fault. Must be nice to live in your perfect little world.

Reader:

The Transformed Wife Why would you want to win back a cheater? Shouldnt it be their job to try to win yOU back.

The response will be you have to win him back because you caused the cheating in the first place. You have to prove what a great wife you are so he won't do that again. 

She told her to read 1st Peter.   WTF.  Wasn't she just telling some other broad the other day in the blog comments not to base her argument on ONE VERSE?  I'd bet dollars to donuts, if Ken had paraded another woman in her presence there would not have been any mercy or grace.  She'd have gone white girl crazy on both of them.

21 minutes ago, Koala said:

Read it before the Godly Busybody deletes it:

That comment has been deleted and the reader has asked about it. 

6 minutes ago, usmcmom said:

That comment has been deleted and the reader has asked about it. 

Looks like she got that too.  The Godly Mentor is NOT to be questioned!  She gossips for Paul Jesus.

We should send this post to stuff Christian culture likes and try to get it to go viral in a horrible way. I wish I knew of secular sites who would share this and encourage scathing reviews 

3 hours ago, Hisey said:

I'd like to see the adult Josh go to jail for what he did to his pregnant wife and his kids.

I don't follow the Duggars. Do we suspect he committed crimes? Because unfortunately being a cheating hypocritical asshole isn't one.

1 minute ago, laPapessaGiovanna said:

I don't follow the Duggars. Do we suspect he committed crimes? Because unfortunately being a cheating hypocritical asshole isn't one.

No, there are police documents to prove it, and he has admitted that it's all true.

1 hour ago, onemama said:

I'm in a different time zone. I might just post a good ranty-rant on her facebook page while she's sleeping ;)

If you do it, let me know and I'll screen capture it when I get up. 

1 minute ago, Koala said:

No, there are police documents to prove it, and he has admitted that it's all true.

Seriously, no snark, to prove what? I successfully managed to ignore everything Duggar lately. Are we talking about adult Josh or 15yo Josh?

ANNNNNDDDDD another comment bites the dust. 

So, really Lori does not hold fast to her beliefs, right? She gets so flustered by "dissenting" comments that she has to delete them rather than back up her thinking.  I guess her two Bible verses are not the answer for everything. 

IMG_6993.PNG

New post up, defending herself against accusations of gossip and slander concerning her latest divorce post. Tell ME she doesn't read here, Ken. :my_dodgy:

I agree with this article as I wrote in my post earlier today. I don't believe this is gossip or slander in any way, as I have been accused of doing. When a prominent figure does something that is unbiblical and is a bad example for millions of women, we are to speak out against it so as not to lead others astray.

"I realize I will take a lot of heat for this, as many people want or need a reason to pacify themselves in a divorce. But I believe divorce is always sinful. It takes a low view of God and His covenant of marriage to come to the conclusion that a selfish desire from the marriage is not being fulfilled, therefore we have the right to break the covenant. Where in Scripture have we seen Christ pursue divorce against His bride for unfaithfulness?"

*Just to clarify, the bit in the quote box that's in quotation marks is from the article she links to about Lysa TerKeurst; they're not Lori's words.

A reader's comment that will disappear in mere moments:

" She is a preacher who whores herself out around the country at speaking engagements. " 
You judge her like this and you are actually appalled at her divorcing her husband. Wow is all I can say. 
You need a mirror .

Guess what!  

Spoiler

I have now been banned from her Facebook page! This happened within the last hour.  I still have my blog commenting personality left - so stay tuned.  

And Lori's reply to the above  comment:

I didn't write this. The author of this article wrote it. I wouldn't say it in these exact words but he is right on. She has a husband and five children yet she gives 40 conferences a year plus a few others. There are no women in the Bible who did this. No, women are called to love and obey their husbands and be keepers at home, especially when they have young children. The Bible is clearly against women preachers for a reason.

Sure you would, Lori.

1 minute ago, Loveday said:

The Bible is clearly against women preachers for a reason.

Well, lead by example, Lori, shut down your blog!

30 minutes ago, laPapessaGiovanna said:

Seriously, no snark, to prove what? I successfully managed to ignore everything Duggar lately. Are we talking about adult Josh or 15yo Josh?

Right.  15 year old Josh did indeed commit crimes.

But as far as we know, ADULT Josh has NOT committed any crimes, and certainly not any crimes against his wife and minor children.  

Cheating is NOT a criminal offense.  It is a shitty thing to do, but it is not criminal.  SOME states wont even allow it to be considered in the divorce proceedings or division of the marital estate.  THAT is how little the courts care about cheating.  It's between you and your spouse.  

There are two states that care about affairs and (actively) allow for a civil (again, NOT criminal) suit: North Carolina and Mississippi allow you to sue the third party in the affair for damages related to the loss of your marriage via Alienation of Affection.  Those are called "heart balm" laws and they are considered stupid and outdated by most of the wider legal community.  I doubt Anna would even prevail in these states for a variety of reasons, especially as she has not lost her marriage.  

And finally, let us remember: the courts and their proceedings are public record.  You bring a suit of a personal nature like this before the courts, you air your dirty laundry for EVERYONE to see forever.  You will be re-hashing every fight, every decision, have your character as a wife and mother dragged through the mud.  

It's often better for the damaged party especially to let it go.  Unless you want the world to get an up close run down on how and why your partner cheated on you.  

Its been fast and furious today. What were the first names involved in the entire exchange that was deleted? I have about 10 screenshots from this afternoon. 

Lori:

And we know that women are easily deceived who love their ears tickled by untruths.

But the Lord has given us a sound mind!! Which is it? Is our mind deceived or sound???

Reader:

I do not believe in divorce but we do not live in her house. We don't know what they have gone through. He abandoned his vows when he cheated. We don't know whether or not she tried to win him without a word or not. That's just it. We don't know know. It's none of our business. Yes, she put it out there but it's still none of our business. I fear we are heading into gossip territory here.

Lori:

The Transformed Wife It became our business when she put it out for all to see. There are many women who are waiting patiently and doing all they can to win their husbands who are having affairs back without a word in obedience to 1 Peter 3:1-6 and then she tells millions of women that she is not willing to do the same and slanders her husband in the process. It's highly inappropriate behavior for a woman with her influence

Just like Lori puts her personal life all out for use to see. So yup, its our business and we have every right to be critical over what we see. 

BTW, slander is a false spoken statement. If your husband is out cheating around. Saying such is not false. Its true. It may not be pretty, but it is truth. 

32 minutes ago, Loveday said:

*Just to clarify, the bit in the quote box that's in quotation marks is from the article she links to about Lysa TerKeurst; they're not Lori's words.

Lori did not even get Lysa's name correct in her original diatribe; which only adds fuel to the fire regarding her lack of compassion and even knowledge of the situation.  Lori is not only spiteful in this, but gleefully so, and it's evident that she is simply looks for women she can publicly judge and pick apart and criticize.

It is as absurd as saying every wife who has a husband who committed embezzlement and call the wife sinful and responsible for their husband's theft.

Lori really needs a lot of therapy.  (And probably some mood stabilizers and licensed health care too).

• Destiny locked this topic

Archived