IGNORED

Aunt Lori Alexander 21: Bringing About Gilead One Doodle at a Time

Untitled21.png

Right, women are just bitter for no reason!! And look again, just because she was that way for 23 years she thinks all women are that way!! No, usually if women are bitter or angry or whatever there is damn good reason why. 

• Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, AlwaysDiscerning said:

Reader:

Lori:

IOW, she started it!  Although, I do believe its fair game to comment on what people say publicly. However, Lori is held to a higher standard than all of us. She is "godly". She holds herself out as a mentor, so she should not ruminate like the lower masses. 

I have the screenshot. 

As Big Daddy JB used to say, "Carsar's wife should be above reproach." Behave accordingly, yes?

I don't throw the word 'evil" around lightly.  But I have no hesitation using it to describe Lori's word and actions.  They are evil.

Lori is always the epitome of that wonderful southern word "ugly." Not meaning how you look, but your spirit, your actions, your manner, the essence of the person.  Lori is ugly through and though.

32 minutes ago, Red Hair, Black Dress said:

I don't throw the word 'evil" around lightly.  But I have no hesitation using it to describe Lori's word and actions.  They are evil.

Lori is always the epitome of that wonderful southern word "ugly." Not meaning how you look, but your spirit, your actions, your manner, the essence of the person.  Lori is ugly through and though.

YES!!! Just like when you mama tells you to stop acting so ugly! 

34 minutes ago, Red Hair, Black Dress said:

My son's best Marine buddy is from the South. Every now and then this buddy will have something on Facebook that is not really appropriate. His mother (who my son calls his Southern Mom - we love that woman) will use his full name and say "...take that down. That's ugly!"  

Yes, Lori is UGLY. Even if some consider her pretty to look at, my other Southern friend would say "She's one of those women who is really pretty...until she opens her mouth." 

this poor woman decides to be honest about what has happpened in her marriage, so she is not a hypocrite. Lori, who routinely says one thing & does another, bashes her. What a horrible person, to slam a woman who may be in the lowest point of her life. 

I guess she never heard "it is better to be kind than right." Not that I think Lori is right. Quite the opposite. I wonder if she's jealous of the woman's ministry.

I'm pretty sure all similar comments have been deleted and their authors banned.  I am thrilled that people keep trying, though. 

IMG_7001.PNG

Anybody have any ideas of where to send/post all these screenshots to get the most views?  I have to think even some of her fangirls would be upset at some of them.

Lori wants to go viral...so let's he!p her. The headline could be "Blogger says women are responsible for their husband's soul and encourages them to stay with abusers because Hell is worse than being beaten".

Lori doesn't even know what the verse about winning your husband without a word means. It's talking about a woman married to an unbeliever. It means to not nag him about going to church or believing in Jesus. Just be quiet and be a good example to him in hopes that he might come to believe as well. It doesn't mean to quietly put up with abuse or other sinful behavior.

Lori on Facebook:

Ken and I walked along the beach late afternoon and almost every young woman was wearing a thong. I told him next time I'm going to bring a paddle and paddle their bottoms! Ken told me that would look great if I were arrested for spanking women in thongs on the beach! 

I like how Ken joked about Lori's arrest. We all know jokes are often half meant.

The comments on Josh Duggar have been scrubbed.  I thought Lori had been telling her readers that it was good to call people out in their sin, especially public figures.

Maybe she should make a list of who should be called out and gossiped about, and who gets a pass.

Lori is a sick, sick woman.

3 minutes ago, Joyce said:

Lori on Facebook:

I like how Ken joked about Lori's arrest. We all know jokes are often half meant.

What the everlasting fuck?  Are you serious right now?  Please someone go screen grab that.  

Which post is it on, @Joyce?

This whole thing is starting to sound very sick and twisted...in more ways than one.

15 hours ago, Celtic Rose said:

Lori has also now stated that mammograms cause breast cancer and some women are going oh  did not know that therefore we we will not have one

Haven't been reading this forum for a while, and now I know why. I get apoplectic with rage every time I do. It was a mammogram which detected my cancer at age 48 before it was large enough to feel. Women read her shit and take it as gospel. :my_angry:  She is beyond vile.   

10 minutes ago, Joyce said:

Ken and I walked along the beach late afternoon and almost every young woman was wearing a thong. I told him next time I'm going to bring a paddle and paddle their bottoms! 

Kinky Lori...whoda thunkit?  :pb_lol:

9 hours ago, Koala said:

Dr. Lori:

Get MRIs or sonograms but mammograms are high radiation and are proven to cause breast cancer.

Hey Dr. Lori, not everyone can have MRIs (or have bone density tests) because they have metal in their body, which doesn't react well with M(AGNETIC)RIs.  Some of us also have breasts that don't allow for sonograms because they are fibrocystic.

So some of us have no option, but a mammogram.   It's pretty universally known by everyone that doesn't follow weird quacks on the internet that mammograms save women's lives.  Maybe that's actually your probably with them....

2 minutes ago, delphinium65 said:

whoda thunkit?  :pb_lol:

Probably the people who've heard Lori talk endlessly (including on the radio) about Debbi Pearl "spanking her with her words".

Also, the people who read what Lori wrote about Ken spanking her if she broke the dishwasher.

If Lori's readers don't see through her now, they never will.

5 minutes ago, Koala said:

Probably the people who've heard Lori talk endlessly (including on the radio) about Debbi Pearl "spanking her with her words".

Haha!  When I woke up this morning I certainly didn't expect to see those names mentioned together, in that context!  

13 minutes ago, Joyce said:

Here's the screenshot:

I learned to get a screenshot before I comment here.

She is straight up crazy.  Double crazy.  Omg, what is wrong with her? She's just nasty.

You won't convince me that they aren't playing some sick game talking like that.  

Godly, my ass.

@Loveday It's on the FB chatroom.

How can a stranger access her regular FB page? All I see there are her pictures with Ken, but a person was able to post rainbow flags on her FB page.

52 minutes ago, Free Jana Duggar said:

Anybody have any ideas of where to send/post all these screenshots to get the most views?  I have to think even some of her fangirls would be upset at some of them.

Lori wants to go viral...so let's he!p her. The headline could be "Blogger says women are responsible for their husband's soul and encourages them to stay with abusers because Hell is worse than being beaten".

Her amazon page if possible.

YOu can submit the screenshot here

Thingsgodlywomensay.tumblr.com

I Have about 20 to add still.

I also emailed one news publication that took her viral last summer to see if they would like to do a follow up this summer.

22 minutes ago, delphinium65 said:

Kinky Lori...whoda thunkit?  :pb_lol:

Try it Lori, just try it.  I hope somebody charges her with assault.

Lori is coming unraveled.  I haven't seen her delete so many comments (including her own), since the Amazon review debacle.  

It looks like shit for her "ministry".   I bet the people they go to church with are watching this whole thing unfold like it's a damn soap opera.  

5 hours ago, Loveday said:

I don't believe this is gossip or slander in any way, as I have been accused of doing

Bitch, please.  Lori wouldn't know slander if it walked up and slapped her in the face, screaming "I'M SLANDER, I'M SLANDER" while slapping her.  First of all, slander is spoken (it's easy to remember because slander and spoken both start with an s...just a little hint for the slower among us :562479b1e2079_Whyhullothurwave:)

The internet is considered written, which would make it libel.

When Ken was here he kept telling us that Lori had been slandered here. I asked nicely, begged, pleaded, implored, screamed, and ranted trying to get him to show me ONE instance on FJ (just in case we had truly missed something) and *crickets*

Like many people on the world wide web, their definition of "slander" is people saying things about them or to them (including quoting their own words verbatim)  that they don't like.

Edit to add:  I know that was Lori's quote, not @Loveday's.  Just clarifying so no one thinks I am ranting at @Loveday

• Destiny locked this topic

Archived