IGNORED

Jinjer: Throwing Shade since April 9, 2017

Coconut Flan

36 minutes ago, Shadoewolf said:

We're all big hockey fans.

Oh. Oops. That's right. I always forget about hockey. I went to one game and it scared the shit outta me. We had seats on the front row and the guys were always bouncing off the glass screen thing. It was terrifying. So yeah, I guess that ranks below basketball. lol

• Replies 613
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Nikedagain? said:

A Goalkeeper, Goalie, Keeper, GK guards the goal in soccer/football. 

Shows how much I know ... I thought GK was abbreviation for grand kid haha

Mostly I like sports like track and field or swimming, but I do love baseball and enjoy hockey (both field and ice). I suppose my favorite major league baseball team is the Cards.  When we'd drive to my grandparents' house in Kentucky, we'd listen to sports talk in KMOX.

Mr.May adores Baseball (I can't understand what's going on in it to save my life.) 

We both like Hockey but I'm much more intense about it (owing to being born/raised in a place with an NHL team) 

That all said I just submitted my 40 page paper on aggression and hockey so right now I don't even want to think about hockey again for a long while.

On 7/1/2017 at 4:42 PM, JoyJoy said:

Season finale announcement :my_smile: :cry:

Or Joy. And I feel bad saying it, but I would not be surprised at all. 

5 hours ago, KnittingOwl said:

Or Joy. And I feel bad saying it, but I would not be surprised at all. 

Or both. Or Joy, Jinger, AND Jessa...

Hockey, curling, tennis, baseball! :) Love them all. 

22 hours ago, Nikedagain? said:

Ah true. GKs take a lot of soccer balls to the family jewels. Even with protection, that can't be good? 

Soccer goolies don't wear protection ... :pb_confused:

I love sport and like soccer just fine, even though it's not a real sport, like hockey. :pb_lol:

3 hours ago, Iamtheway said:

I love sport and like soccer just fine, even though it's not a real sport, like hockey. :pb_lol:

My son always wore a cup when he played Footie as goalie, and it was a given that he'd wear one. I know that some football players don't even seem to wear boxers:56247953c05d2_32(6): so no idea about them.

When my son was about 11,he played football and I had to buy him a cup.He said his coach told all of the boys that the cup was meant to protect their future.

4 hours ago, Iamtheway said:

From conversations I've had, neither do Quidditch players. Which just seems like a terrible idea.

48 minutes ago, MadeItOut said:

Is it my defunct brain, or shouldn't Anna have given birth ahead of Jill?

All we know is that Anna is due "later this year" whatever that means. It could have also meant that is due before Jill is. She still could be. We don't know. Maybe they will give birth on the same day? First Duggar double birthday except for the twins.

For some reason I figured Anna was due about a month later than Jill. But she never actually specified the due date. Maybe she gave birth a month ago and they've been keeping it under wraps.

11 minutes ago, HarryPotterFan said:

From conversations I've had, neither do Quidditch players. Which just seems like a terrible idea.

Sitting on a broom that long must hurt...

2 hours ago, singsingsing said:

For some reason I figured Anna was due about a month later than Jill. But she never actually specified the due date. Maybe she gave birth a month ago and they've been keeping it under wraps.

Oh dear - I must stop watching 'Garth Marenghi's Dark Place' before coming in here. My first reaction to that was 'well smothering the kid isn't going to help'.

...I'll see myself to the prayer closet.

I like Football/Soccer, my profile picture and name on here is inspired by favourite team. I like watching sport but am useless at playing all sports I've tried to play. 

@Carm_88, we have a minor league ice hockey team here, the Greenville Swamp Rabbits and a curling club, too.  Who'd a thunk that Greenville, SC would have a curling club?

10 minutes ago, PennySycamore said:

@Carm_88, we have a minor league ice hockey team here, the Greenville Swamp Rabbits and a curling club, too.  Who'd a thunk that Greenville, SC would have a curling club?

Love it! :D 

On 7/2/2017 at 1:11 PM, Jinder Roles said:

On the last episode didn't Jinger say that seeing Jessa with kids made her think it could be right around the corner for her and Babe? Yeah, doesn't sound like prevention to me.

And Jessa didn't sound serious or upset when she said " I told them not to ask"

12 hours ago, justmy2cents said:

So the season will probably start with Joe's wedding and then they'll reshow Joy's wedding in the next episode.  

Or start the season with Joe and Kendra courting, Joe asking to Mr Caldwell permission to marry Kendra, and then Joy's wedding where they got engaged. The next episode can be the wedding planning/wedding. 

20 hours ago, singsingsing said:

Based on nothing more than a guess (and knowing how she carried with the other pregnancies and that this is number 5) I think she looks about four weeks behind Jill. Again, pure guess. 

1 hour ago, JoyJoy said:

Or start the season with Joe and Kendra courting, Joe asking to Mr Caldwell permission to marry Kendra, and then Joy's wedding where they got engaged. The next episode can be the wedding planning/wedding. 

I meant they would show Joe's wedding first since it looks like he's getting married in October if that's the real date on their registry. They'll show it about 2 weeks after it happens like they did with Jinger and Joy and then they'll go back and show everything between where they left off and leading up to the wedding.

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived