IGNORED

Jinjer: Throwing Shade since April 9, 2017

Coconut Flan

It probably wasn't his intention, so I won't grant too much praise,  but Jeremy's 5 year comment has to make Jinger's life easier. 

Her headship may have taken some pressure of Jinger that for every picture people won't as feverishly analyze her waist, chest, hair and face looking for even the slightest changes. That can't be healthy for anyone's self image.  

There are several things I want for Jinger, one is to be comfortable in her own skin.. 

• Replies 613
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 6/19/2017 at 6:47 AM, MadeItOut said:

This woman ended up diagnosed at the 12 week check and did as she was advised - told people what was going on and asked us to be her support network.  The elders (men and women, so you know it was a big issue), berated her for being a "drama queen", reminded her that Jesus loved the little children, so she needed to be thankful for her blessing and seconded her to take on more in terms of Sunday school and put her in charge of the under threes section.

That response is truly awful. You can be glad of your "blessing" and still have PPD. For me especially what helped was getting away from him and from small children sometimes, since that helped me feel more normal. I can only hope that the move away from the judgemental elders helped her.

@Fjrocks: Five year comment? What did I miss?

24 minutes ago, NotQuiteMotY said:

Five year comment? What did I miss?

On the recent episode of Counting On, Jeremy said that starting a family is in their five year plan but he didn't mention it in their one year plan. So take that as you will. 

27 minutes ago, Carm_88 said:

On the recent episode of Counting On, Jeremy said that starting a family is in their five year plan but he didn't mention it in their one year plan. So take that as you will. 

Yes. He ended by saying somewhere in that time frame, meaning between 1 and 5 years. She could be pregnant now and it would be in that time frame. I doubt they're preventing and I'm almost positive that they're not abstaining, not with the eagerness Jinger wanted to run down that aisle for the first kiss, lol.

50 minutes ago, justmy2cents said:

Yes. He ended by saying somewhere in that time frame, meaning between 1 and 5 years. She could be pregnant now and it would be in that time frame. I doubt they're preventing and I'm almost positive that they're not abstaining, not with the eagerness Jinger wanted to run down that aisle for the first kiss, lol.

Yep. As with everything Duggar take it with a hefty grain of salt because they are known to twist words to suit themselves. 

Well, why would Jeremy want 10-15 children? We don't know his views on that. He has been out in the world as it were, and all of those children would totally cramp their lifestyle. How many people would want that. And he is Jinger's boss now. 

We'll see. I guess. 

Jeremy came down pretty hard on fake mission trips, which lead to some speculation about a feud.

Today  I watched their 10 second (literally) congrats video to Derjill on their website.  While on their website, I noticed Jinger's FAVORITE episode of all those seasons of 19KAC is "Duggars Explore Central America."  That is significant to me. She also lists Central America mission trips are her favorite family vacation and a goal to preach abroad! What the what! 

So do Jeremy and Jinger disagree on the topic of DerJill style missionary work?

I feel like Jeremy could do well with two to three kids and never have anymore. Time will tell, though.

48 minutes ago, Fjrocks said:

I noticed Jinger's FAVORITE episode of all those seasons of 19KAC is "Duggars Explore Central America."  That is significant to me. She also lists Central America mission trips are her favorite family vacation and a goal to preach abroad! What the what! 

I think we could split the hair on this one.  Derick and Jill are pretending they are actual full-time in-country missionaries.  They really aren't.  As Jinger says the mission trips are her favorite family vacation.  She isn't even trying to call it real missionarying. 

1 hour ago, Fjrocks said:

Jeremy came down pretty hard on fake mission trips, which lead to some speculation about a feud.

Today  I watched their 10 second (literally) congrats video to Derjill on their website.  While on their website, I noticed Jinger's FAVORITE episode of all those seasons of 19KAC is "Duggars Explore Central America."  That is significant to me. She also lists Central America mission trips are her favorite family vacation and a goal to preach abroad! What the what! 

So do Jeremy and Jinger disagree on the topic of DerJill style missionary work?

Jinger's bio was taken from the old Duggar website. It has to be about 5 years old. The site has nothing of her at all in it, aside from her name. 

What does Jinger know about sex? He could easily be pulling out and she might think it's normal :pb_lol:

I have a friend who thought that was normal, her first boyfriend did it and never told her anything. She found out because I told her. She didn't knew what an orgasm was either, not a bright girl at all:pb_lol:

5 hours ago, HermioneSparrow said:

What does Jinger know about sex? He could easily be pulling out and she might think it's normal :pb_lol:

I have a friend who thought that was normal, her first boyfriend did it and never told her anything. She found out because I told her. She didn't knew what an orgasm was either, not a bright girl at all:pb_lol:

That is really sad :( I feel sorry for your friend.
Shows how sex education has failed her, how her parents failed her, how her boyfriend failed her (sex should be pleasurable for all those involved), and kind of how society failed her (abstinence talk instead of real sex ed, sex and sexuality as taboo topics). 
What a sad, male centered world we live in. Smash the patriarchy!

20 hours ago, HarleyQuinn said:

They're purposing to pull out. :pb_lol: 

20 hours ago, SapphireSlytherin said:

Jesus Interruptus?

This made my day and it's only 8:53am. :pb_lol::pb_lol:

On 6/11/2017 at 11:03 PM, FreeCalifornia said:

I think it's Jeremy's Church.

She looks so thin in this photo.  I worry about her with that.  She got very very thin a few years ago, too .

Okay,sorry for my ignorance,but doesn't the Bible say something about "wasting seed"?Or is that in reference to guys and masturbaton?

9 hours ago, melon said:

Okay,sorry for my ignorance,but doesn't the Bible say something about "wasting seed"?Or is that in reference to guys and masturbaton?

As far as I remember the story references a man in the Old Testament. His brother died and left a widow. The customs at the time dictated that his brother marry his widowed sister-in-law - however, any children they had would be considered the brother's children (not sure why.) The man was angry about it and pulled out, "spilling his seed" on the ground rather than impregnate the widow. God struck him down for not obeying him - not because he masturbated, as many Christians (Fundie or not) would have you believe.

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived