IGNORED

Racists Caught on Tape

47of74

2 hours ago, 47of74 said:

Sigh. Retired navy captain has been caught on tape.

My husband is a retired navy officer, and this was a topic of discussion between us.  The conversation is horrible (but I love the "oops" when he discovers he's been broadcasting--ha ha).  A lot of racist crap talk goes on in the military, but usually not to this level.  My husband wondered if this captain held back any career recommendations, as he apparently had some pull with getting people in the academy.  I'm glad he and his wife were unmasked.  There are probably some friends, relatives, and associates who are hoping they don't taint their social circle.

Again, ha ha!  Glad you were outed, evil creeps.

• Upvote 2

Gee, stretching on some stairs is so threatening that Karen has to lose what little mind she had.

• Upvote 1
  • WTF 3

You’d think people would know better by now

A Hudson County woman was fired from her job at Party City Thursday after her racist rant on social media went viral, prompting a public response from the company.

In the video posted to Facebook Thursday, Jacqueline Michele DeLuca of West New York appeared to be driving as she recorded a 45-second, expletive-laden rant, apparently spurred by a bout of road rage.

As she explained how a man in another car “ran the ... stoplight and looked at me like it was my ... fault," DeLuca used the N-word multiple times, emphasizing the slur directly to the camera.

She then called for violence against the Black Lives Matter movement

Of course she trotted out the “this isn’t who I am” bullshit on FB later on. 

• Upvote 4

Here's another nasty piece of work:

• Upvote 1
  • WTF 3

I'm confused. What are "Hispanic Prices"?

• Upvote 1
  • WTF 3

How charming. Not.

• Angry 4
  • WTF 4

Iowa Karen got her ass arrested over BLM signs in neighbor family's yard

Clive police charged Renee Corell-Newman with public intoxication and criminal trespass after she refused to leave the home of Shawnice and Michael Cameron.

Shawnice Cameron said she opened her front door Sunday after hearing a knock to find Corell-Newman, who was upset about the “Black Lives Matter” signs in her yard.

Cameron’s daughter recorded some of the almost hour-long confrontation on Facebook Live.

The Camerons said they called Clive police because the woman would not leave.

• Upvote 6

The latest reich wing sports douche 

No stranger to online controversy, former Major League Baseball player Curt Schilling dove into the news of the day Wednesday, comparing the circumstances regarding a noose being found in NASCAR driver Bubba Wallace's garage to a controversial incident involving actor Jussie Smollett.

Smollett is alleged to have staged a racist and anti-gay attack against himself in Chicago in January 2019 and faced charges for lying to the police.

On Tuesday, the FBI announced that the apparent noose in Wallace's garage at Talladega Superspeedway had been there since last fall and that no hate crime had been committed.

Tweeted Schilling – whose account has since been deactivated: "So we have @JussieSmollett v 2.0? Where is the media recanting their idiocy?" 

Fuck Shilling and fuck anyone who likes that no good fuck stick. 

• Upvote 3

Meanwhile some cops got their asses fired 

WILMINGTON — “We are just gonna go out and start slaughtering them fu—– ni—–. I can’t wait. God, I can’t wait. 

These are the words of a now-former Wilmington Police Department officer Kevin Piner. 

He, along with two other officers, have been fired from the department after dash-cam footage recorded two phone conversations — accidentally — and a supervisor conducting a routine audit of the videos found the disturbing content. 

Michael ‘Kevin’ Piner, James ‘Brian’ Gilmore, and Jessie E. Moore II were all terminated from the force. The announcement came from the new Chief of Police Donny Williams — not even 24-hours into his first day as chief.

• Upvote 4

Wilmington released more info on their uniformed kluxers and it’s as nasty as expected.  (Warning unredacted racial slurs). 

wtf

"Mike Fulp, the owner of 311 Motor Speedway in Stokes County, North Carolina, advertised the “Bubba Rope” for sale on Facebook on Wednesday, according to the Winston-Salem Journal."

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/north-carolina-governor-roy-cooper-slams-311-motor-speedway-owner-bubba-rope-ad-bubba-wallace-noose-talladega-231750901.html

• Disgust 3
  • WTF 3

The Michigan woman who pointed a gun at a black woman and her daughter is facing four years in prison. As is her husband, who lost his job. 

At a news conference on Thursday, Sheriff Michael Bouchard of Oakland County, Mich., said the woman who had pointed the gun and her husband had each been charged with felonious assault, which carries a maximum penalty of four years in prison.

The Oakland County Prosecutor’s Office later identified the couple as Jillian Wuestenberg, 32, and Eric Wuestenberg, 42.

Oakland University in Michigan said on Thursday that it had fired Mr. Wuestenberg. He had been listed on the university’s website as a coordinator of veterans support services.

• Upvote 4

Some racist fucks in Indiana got caught on tape. 
https://yhoo.it/3eeqYOJ 

Indiana authorities are investigating a report by a Black man who said he was pinned to a tree by a group of white men, an attack he likened to an “attempted lynching.”

Parts of the incident were captured on video by one of the man’s friends.

In a post to Facebook, Vauhxx Booker wrote, “I don’t want to recount this, but I was almost the victim of an attempted lynching.” He went on: “On July 4th evening others and me were victims of what I would describe as a hate crime. I was attacked by five white men [with Confederate flags] who literally threatened to lynch me in front of numerous witnesses.” Booker said he and his friends were visiting a public beach on Lake Monroe outside Bloomington, Ind., to join a gathering when a group of white men said they were on private property and began following them.

I hope these fucks get arrested and prosecuted to the full extent of the law. 

• WTF 1
  • I Agree 5

Yeah here’s another one that Patton has alerted us to...

• WTF 5

Racist hit by fire truck

A woman who’s made a name for herself by being caught on video spewing racism has been hit by a fire truck and critically injured, according to a report from the Citizen Times.

Rachel Dawn Ruit suffered life-threatening injuries after being struck by the fire truck on July 13 in Asheville, North Carolina. Earlier this month, Ruit made headlines after she allegedly attacked a 14-year-old girl and ripped off a woman’s hijab during a Black Lives Matter protest.

• Upvote 2

Some Iowans had to make us all look like racist cannons of douche

As June rolled into July, Andy DeLisi, the owner of Big Bear Lodge out in Grand Marais, discovered the Black Lives Matter signs at the edge of his property had gone missing.

The next time around, DeLisi planned ahead. He put out another sign – this one handmade, out of painted plywood – and set up a security camera. On Tuesday evening, the feed captured two people meddling with it, and a pale pink car parked nearby. The name emblazoned on the side of the vehicle was “Mary Kay.”

The next day, he selected a few stills from the feed and called up the Cook County Sheriff’s Office.

But DeLisi also posted the photos on his Facebook page, where they blew up and got shared nearly 500 times by the end of the week – to say nothing of various reposts on Twitter. A few commenters said they recognized the pair as Tom and Linda Bergerson from Cedar Rapids, Iowa, who happened to be staying at a nearby resort.

Hey fucknuggets?  You realize you make us all look bad when you do stupid shit like this? 

• Upvote 4

2 hours ago, 47of74 said:

Hey fucknuggets?  You realize you make us all look bad when you do stupid shit like this?

I know how you feel. It seems like the only Texans who make the news these days are card-carrying members of the Idiot Brigade.

• Upvote 3

And in the aftermath of the California Verizon peeing incident a racist fuck nugget had to make his presence known

A man in Stafford, Virginia, was arrested for disorderly conduct after he allegedly used racial slurs and spit at Verizon employees.

The accused, identified as Robert Colonna, arrived at the store July 15 and began screaming at the employees allegedly because a product he purchased was not working.

In a video posted by an employee on Facebook, the man can be seen spitting on the window of the store and hurling racial slurs. He pounds on the windows with what appears to be a cellphone box, and then kicks at the store’s doors, which are locked. When a police officer arrives at the scene, the accused yells at him while pointing toward the store.

Percell Wright, who posted the video on Facebook, wrote, "He assaulted me before entering store throwing phones inside store then picking them up leaving the store claiming he had something else for us. I immediately locked the door behind him."

I saw the FB video and this idiot got into a work truck so I imagine his employer is none to happy with him right about now.  And if he's the owner I foresee a drop off in business too.

UPDATE: he's not the owner of that business and I read that he was invited to go work some place else.

Edited by 47of74
update
  • Upvote 5

Klanboy found out how quickly the internetz can strike back

As protests and racially charged incidents in public spaces have continued in cities and towns all over the country for centuries now, one thing has been made clear in the modern era.

If you take your racism public, the internet will eventually figure out who you are and make you infamous.

But an activist in Texas, Jessica Luther Rummel, recently turned “eventually” into “instantaneously” when she turned her Facebook Live camera onto a counter-protester cockily insisting she’ll never figure out who he is.

People identified him within literal seconds.

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 3

Two white supremacists jumped the wrong person:

• Upvote 3

10 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Two white supremacists jumped the wrong person:

They already suffered from a pre-existing condition when they jumped the man- stupidity.

I sure hope the guy who defended himself doesn't get in trouble.

• 2 weeks later...

Another Ivanka caught on tape.  

A California man caught yet another Karen-related incident on tape after he got into a dispute with a woman over a parking spot.

The man was picking up his two kids from a senior living community in Highland, California, when he was confronted by an older white woman. Based on their conversation, she was upset because he allegedly parked his car in her spot. He posted the footage on his Instagram page on Aug. 5.

The woman repeatedly told the man he was stealing from her and she accused him of coming to the apartment to get “a piece of ass” from another resident.

The man told the woman he was sorry for parking in the spot but he chastised her for using the N-word. The woman did not deny saying the word and argued she had the right to do so.

• WTF 1

• 3 weeks later...

This time an Arkansas sheriff.

After a shocking recording circulated widely online, a sheriff in Arkansas has resigned.

“The Arkansas County Quorum court met in special session this morning at 10 a.m. to discuss a resolution requesting the resignation of Arkansas County Sheriff Todd Wright. An audio clip began circulating on Facebook late Wednesday night in which Wright uses racial slurs and offensive language describing an employee at Piggly Wiggly in DeWitt,” the Stuttgart Daily Leader reported Friday. “Wright offered an apology for any offense the recording caused, and said that his comments were in the heat of the moment. Wright insisted he was not racist.”

On Thursday, The Pine Bluff Commercialreported on the contents of the recording, in which Wright calls a woman a “n****r lover” after she spoke to a black employee at the grocery store.

Course he trots out thx I’m not a racist bullshit instead of owning up to all this. 

• Disgust 1