IGNORED

Racists Caught on Tape

47of74

On 11/12/2018 at 3:32 PM, Terrie said:

Every boy in that photo should be suspended, if not expelled, and the incident should be placed in his transcript for college applications.

Not every boy.

That photographer though, should loose their livelihood because of this. Apparently it was their idea...

Also, no parents in their right mind should send their kids to this school.

Edited by fraurosena
riffle
  • Upvote 5

51 minutes ago, fraurosena said:

Not every boy.

He should absolutely have that in his college application, because it shows his integrety and strength of character. 

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 1

The parent (!) who took the picture is now claiming he told the kids to wave goodbye. Because when asked to wave goodbye, everyone does so by extending their right arm out straight.

• WTF 3

Another day, another fucking idiot

A Kansas County commissioner is facing calls to apologize after telling a black woman that he is part of the “master race” during a routine public planning meeting.

The remark was made on Tuesday by Leavenworth County commissioner Louis Klemp, a white man, and seemingly directed at a woman presenting for an architecture firm. It has been branded as racist—and local media reported it was not the first time Klemp has sparked controversy.

Bob Holland, another Leavenworth County commissioner, told KCTV5 that Klemp—who is reportedly due to leave his position on January 15 next year—should make an apology.

• WTF 3

Well, when someone punches the troglodyte in the face, he's going to end up with one hell of a gap in his teeth.

• Upvote 5
  • Love 1

Another racist douche nozzle.

An arrest has been made in connection with the incident at an Eden Prairie McDonald's during which a man allegedly pulled a gun on several young people.

Around 2:30 p.m. on Wednesday, Nov. 21, Eden Prairie police arrested Lloyd Edward Johnson, 55, of Eden Prairie under probable cause for second-degree assault. Johnson is being held at the Hennepin County jail. Charges in the case will be up to the Hennepin County Attorney’s Office.

The incident happened at 8:01 p.m. Monday, Nov. 19, when officers responded to a call about disorderly conduct at the McDonald's at 598 Prairie Center Drive. The caller reported to dispatchers that a group of people was causing a disturbance and stated that one person displayed a gun before leaving the restaurant.

Upon arrival, Eden Prairie police officers found several young people inside the restaurant. Witnesses reported a verbal altercation between an adult man, later identified as Johnson, and an underage man. During the squabble, Johnson allegedly displayed a gun, then left, police said.

Is it too much to hope that he's having to do Thanksgiving in the slammer?

• Upvote 2

And another one

https://www.newsweek.com/viral-facebook-video-shows-white-arizona-womans-racist-rant-you-will-be-wiped-1228534

A Puerto Rican woman posted a video to Facebook of a racist incident at a restaurant in Arizona during which she was told by a white woman at the next table that America should be all white and that “you will be wiped up, trust me.”

Lennys Bermudez, a mortgage loans business owner from Scottsdale who filmed the video, said she asked if it was OK to sit next to the woman out of courtesy and was met with the reply: “Do I have a choice?”

“I was so shocked, I asked her to repeat it so I could see her face. Something in me said I should record it, too. Thank God I did! What you see next left me speechless,” Bermudez wrote beneath the video on her Facebook page, which has been viewed more than 21,000 times.
  • WTF 4

• 2 weeks later...

A Banana peel was thrown at black footballer during the Arsenal v Tottenham game.      http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/46422171

Arsenal player Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang scored for Arsenal when the banana peel was thrown in his direction. The culprit has been arrested and Tottenham Hotspur have said he will be banned from their stadium for life. The game was live on TV so the person throwing it had no chance of getting away with it.

• Upvote 1
  • Sad 1
  • WTF 1

I'm kind of grossed out by something I learned a couple of days ago so I'm gonna rant.  Go back a couple years.  On my lunch break at work, I saw a man dressed in a White Power shirt, screaming racist obscenities on the street and selling racist T shirts.  I called a cop I knew, and forgot about it.  

I saw this police officer recently and asked him about it.  He told me that this "white supremacist" was an actor hired by the CBC for what they called a "racism experiment."   They were filming this man they'd hired yelling white supremacist garbage in front of non-white people and children for the TV show Marketplace.  

At least, thankfully, the officers shut down filming when they got there.  

?

• WTF 7

1 hour ago, AmazonGrace said:

DJing while black

The local sheriff's office arrested all these neo Nazi fucks

Individuals associated with some of the country’s oldest and most violent racist skinhead groups have been charged with hate crimes in Washington state, just hours after a jury convicted a neo-Nazi of murder for his actions at the “Unite the Right” rally in Charlottesville, Virginia.

Travis David Condor, a member of the band Birthrite and head of hate music record label American Defense Records, was among nine people arrested at a bar in Lynwood, Washington, early Saturday morning.

The Snohomish County Sheriff's Office said in a release that the people in custody attacked a black DJ at the Rec Room Bar while shouting racial slurs at the man.

All were arrested at about 12:40 a.m. (Pacific Standard Time), just hours after a jury across the country in Virginia convicted 21-year-old James Alex Fields of murder for driving his car into a group of counter-protesters at the “Unite the Right” rally on August 12, 2017.

I hope these fucksticks go away for a very long time.

• Upvote 5

On 6/6/2017 at 8:09 PM, 47of74 said:

Even up in Canada they have racists stupid enough to get caught on tape.

huffingtonpost.com/entry/go-back-to-china-racist-toronto_us_5936cadee4b013c4816b5770

Video of a white woman telling Asian grocery store employees to “Go back to China” while she contemplates ordering Chinese food is leaving a bad taste in the mouths of those who’ve seen it.

The footage from a Foodymart in Toronto showed the unidentified customer berating workers on Friday, claiming “none of these people speak English,” though clearly, some of them did.

“Go back to China. This is Canada, English-first country,” the woman yells before insisting, “If you’re gonna work here, it is the law to know English.” (That claim is also not true.)

Toronto, huh? Could that have been Kidist Paulos Asrat? I wonder what our favorite Ethiopian White Supremacist is up to these days?

• Upvote 5

10 hours ago, Black Aliss said:

Video of a white woman telling Asian grocery store employees to “Go back to China” while she contemplates ordering Chinese food is leaving a bad taste in the mouths of those who’ve seen it.

The footage from a Foodymart in Toronto showed the unidentified customer berating workers on Friday, claiming “none of these people speak English,” though clearly, some of them did.

“Go back to China. This is Canada, English-first country,” the woman yells before insisting, “If you’re gonna work here, it is the law to know English.” (That claim is also not true.)

My daughter saw this and said "She doesn't even have two brain cells to rub together."

Yep, that lone brain cell is just bouncing around inside her head like the worlds saddest Pong game.

• Upvote 4

PDP has "joked" about anti-semitism before, so I'm not actually shocked. When they tell you who they are, believe them.

• Upvote 1

One in NYC actually got arrested after she unleashed her inner fornicate face.

A Brooklyn woman whose racist, profanity-laced tirade on the New York subway was captured on video this week has been charged with felony assault after she struck a fellow passenger, authorities said.

The dispute between Anna Lushchinskaya, a 40-year-old white woman, and the 24-year-old passenger, a woman of Asian descent, began after Lushchinskaya bumped into the woman early Tuesday, the New York Police Department told CNN.

Lushchinskaya yelled profanities at the victim on the northbound D train, hitting her with an umbrella and keys, the NYPD said. On video captured by witnesses, Lushchinskaya can be heard calling the woman a racial slur.

Lushchinskaya was apprehended at the 36th Street Station and arrested, the NYPD said.

• Upvote 3

For the crime of speaking Spanish, you get punched in the throat. 

• Disgust 3

On 12/15/2018 at 9:51 AM, 47of74 said:

One in NYC actually got arrested after she unleashed her inner fornicate face.

This crazy racist violent asshole is a lawyer.  Just so the internet can always find her, she goes by the alias Anna Luchinsky in her lawyer career.

• Upvote 1
  • WTF 2

A Brooklyn woman whose racist, profanity-laced tirade on the New York subway was captured on video this week has been charged with felony assault after she struck a fellow passenger, authorities said.

The dispute between Anna Lushchinskaya, a 40-year-old white woman, and the 24-year-old passenger, a woman of Asian descent, began after Lushchinskaya bumped into the woman early Tuesday, the New York Police Department told CNN.

Lushchinskaya yelled profanities at the victim on the northbound D train, hitting her with an umbrella and keys, the NYPD said. On video captured by witnesses, Lushchinskaya can be heard calling the woman a racial slur.

Lushchinskaya was apprehended at the 36th Street Station and arrested, the NYPD said.

Well, she's a piece of work. Makes 6 figures a year, carries a Louis Vuitton bag, but lives in public housing and claimed indigence, thus entitled to free counsel by Legal Aid. Works for someone named Aleksandr Vakarev, as a personal injury and immigration lawyer, yet attacks POC* (in this latest dustup a Chinese-American woman and a Dominican man). And, just in case you thought white privilege was dead, she was released on $1000 bail after being charged with felony assault, but she has twice been released on her own recognizance, once for an assault in June, and after failing to appear in court for that assault.

*I guess  Russian immigrants are the only good immigrants?

• WTF 2