IGNORED

Racists Caught on Tape

47of74

Rangers Football Club and Police Scotland are now investigating after video footage of some of their fans travelling to today's game, were singing racist chants about Celtic's new Japanese signing Kyogo Furohashi. 

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2021/aug/22/celtic-condemn-sickening-racist-abuse-of-kyogo-furuhashi-by-rangers-fans

• Upvote 1
  • Sad 2

• 1 month later...

You would think people would know better but I guess not. 

Methodist University suspended a sorority that was soon disbanded after members hosted an event that rated photos of Black football players based on attractiveness and compared them to whites. 

Alpha Delta Pi had been asked to “cease and desist from all activities” on the private Fayetteville, North Carolina campus while officials from the university conduct an investigation. 

Physical features, such as certain athletes’ dreadlocks and the appearance of the player’s lips and noses, were rated and compared in a PowerPoint presentation last week, as were attributes commonly found among African Americans. 

• Upvote 2
  • WTF 3

A Masshole in action. 

A Massachusetts DoorDash driver was arrested for allegedly harassing a gay couple by drawing homophobic slurs and images on their Subway sandwich wrapper.

On September 17, Matthew Butchard was arrested and is facing charges which include criminal harassment, property damage to intimidate, and civil rights violation counts.

Of all the charges that Butchard is facing, the criminal harassment charge carries the longest potential prison sentence, which is 30 months.

Local police were tipped off about Butchard's alleged crimes by a Snapchat video which showed him arriving at Todd Hermann and Steven James' home and allegedly drawing a penis and the words, "Todd + Steve = gay f**s," onto the sandwich paper before leaving it in their driveway.

Hopefully a former DoorDash driver by now. 

• Upvote 1

Moron who was working for FedEx posted a video saying he wouldn't deliver to certain homes.

A racist FedEx driver was fired after refusing to deliver to homes that show support for Black Lives Matter, President Joe Biden, and Vice President Kamala Harris. 

FedEx terminated the employment of Vincent Paterno after he posted a video to TikTok bragging that he was not delivering packages to customers who did not share the same political beliefs as him.

Paterno, 39, who worked for the company in Washington state, uploaded the profanity-laced video while he was wearing his FedEx uniform:

“Somebody tag me in his weepy apology video after he gets fired 😂,” wrote another commenter. Now that Paterno is out of a job, that’s a video he’ll have ample time to make.

I'm sure there are other people out there who would deliver packages regardless of the recipient's political beliefs, no matter how offensive they are.  

• Thank You 1

Another day, another racist moron being racist and getting fired over it. 

A woman has been fired from her job after she was accused of telling a Black man and his fiancé to stay in their “hood” while they were walking their dog in a Brooklyn park.

On Sunday (September 26), Frederick Joseph tweeted: "At the dog park in Brooklyn with my fiancé and this white woman was threatening to call police and told us to 'stay in our hood' because she had our dog confused with another dog who had been barking loudly."

Joseph added that he “started recording and she tried to slap the phone out my hand." The video footage he posted shows Joseph behind the camera talking to the woman after the alleged racist comment.

In a second tweet, Joseph identified the woman as Emma Sarley and claimed she was fired from her job at software company Bevy.

• WTF 2
  • Thank You 1

Spoiler

image.png.7166a6b61e52ae62e3df89a57963e649.png

If you regularly read PatriotTakes, then you know that Raven's always losing her shit over something. 

Here's the commercial in question:

Spoiler

How can I possibly relate to this family's desire for clean clothes if they are not exactly like me?

• Upvote 2
  • Eyeroll 1

13 minutes ago, Cartmann99 said:

How can I possibly relate to this family's desire for clean clothes if they are not exactly like me?

The only objectionable thing in that ad is the fact that they have their detergent in the laundry basket with the clean clothes. WHO DOES THAT???? NO TIDE NO I'M NEVER BUYING YOUR PRODUCTS AGAIN.

/s just to be clear.

Edited by Destiny
  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 6

1 minute ago, Destiny said:

The only objectionable thing in that ad is the fact that they have their detergent in the laundry basket with the clean clothes. WHO DOES THAT???? NO TIDE NO I'M NEVER BUYING YOUR PRODUCTS AGAIN.

I guess you’ll just have to “deterge elsewhere.”  😄

• Haha 6

Just now, CTRLZero said:

I guess you’ll just have to “deterge elsewhere.”  😄

LOLOL that made me laugh so hard. Related: 'other than the what are you doing with your detergent on top of your clean clothes leave that crap in the laundry room where it belongs' the ad totally worked on me. I'm already planning to switch back to pods from liquid detergent, and I have sensitive skin, so I guess I'll "deterge" with them.

Also, since when does fucking laundry detergent need to represent me?

• Upvote 5

Wow, have they not seen the Credit Karma ad with the racially mixed gay couple with two biracial kids?  I expected heads to explode over that one.  There is even a longer version that shows them in bed together!

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, zeebaneighba said:

Wow, have they not seen the Credit Karma ad with the racially mixed gay couple with two biracial kids?  I expected heads to explode over that one.  There is even a longer version that shows them in bed together!

I love the irony of seeing an ad on Youtube, to watch an ad on Youtube!

As a cisgender white woman, I'm loving all the diversity in commercials these days! I can't recall what for, but I noticed one this past week with an Asian-American female and a White male with their children and it made me happy :)

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 2

3 minutes ago, front hugs > duggs said:

As a cisgender white woman, I'm loving all the diversity in commercials these days! I can't recall what for, but I noticed one this past week with an Asian-American female and a White male with their children and it made me happy :)

SAME. Maybe it's because I haven't bothered to watch broadcast tv in years, but it really seems like the diversity game has been stepped up the last month or two!

• Upvote 3

• 1 month later...

People are shocked, shocked I tell you over racist social media posts made by Iowa high school students.

Students at Iowa City West High School say they called off a protest Friday because of the potential threat of violence. The protest was in response to two racist social media posts made by students over the weekend.

Iowa City Schools Superintendent Matt Degner said one of the posts included a student appearing in blackface. He said the other was making a threat of racially motivated violence using an racial slur.

Joseph Polyak, a senior at West High, says he was shocked when he saw the posts.

“Not shocked in the way of “Oh god, how could this happen?” But more of, oh you are actively saying this, why are you doing that, this is very wrong,” he told TV-9.

Yeah, well I'm not all that surprised.  The entire government apparatus in this state is designed to tell people it's OK to hate others and they act all surprised when teenage BTs act out.

• Upvote 2

• 1 month later...

A Louisiana judge is in hot water

A judge in Lafayette, Louisiana, is taking a leave of absence and facing calls for her resignation after a video with racist language recorded at her home surfaced.

A lawyer for City Court Judge Michelle M. Odinet told the Acadiana Advocate she feels "humiliated, embarrassed, and sorry for what she has done and the harm she has caused to the community," and is taking unpaid leave.

The video, appearing to show surveillance footage of an outdoor altercation with a burglary suspect being played on a television while people, who are not visible, view and comment on the footage using racist language, was shared with local media in Lafayette and is now being shared widely across social media.

The Lafayette Police Department said that at approximately 2:00 a.m. Saturday, two vehicles were burglarized in the driveway of a home, which records show is owned by Odinet and her husband.

And yeah, you guessed it.  She trotted out the old this was all contrary to who she was and she was on sedative excuses. 

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, 47of74 said:

She trotted out the old this was all contrary to who she was and she was on sedative excuses. 

Yup, the tired old "...but I was on MEDICATION!" excuse. 

Folks, it's not contrary to who she is, so stick a fork in her, she's done.  The only thing it's contrary to is her carefully curated (and fake) public persona.  There's no PR company on the planet that can remove the stench. 

Interesting that some person in that room (family?) couldn't take it anymore and released the audio. 

ETA: it just this moment occurred to me that, rather than "being on medication" the judge was just shit-faced drunk. It makes more sense. WIKI: Alcohol has a wide variety of effects on physiology and behavior. One of the most well-recognized behavioral effects is disinhibition, where behaviors that are normally suppressed are displayed following intoxication.

Edited by Howl
  • Upvote 4
  • I Agree 4

12 minutes ago, Howl said:

Yup, the tired old "...but I was on MEDICATION!" excuse. 

I think medication can lower your inhibitions and remove your filter, but I don't think it changes your personality or ways of thinking.

• Upvote 7

I've seen warning stickers on medication bottles about how the drug could make you drowsy or that it should/shouldn't be taken on an empty stomach, but never one about it having the power to change you into a racist idiot. :shrug:

• Upvote 6

Judge N Word (Michelle Odinet) is taking a break (unpaid leave, not optional).  Judge caught on camera using racist slurs disqualified from working amid investigation

The Louisiana Supreme Court has disqualified Judge Michelle Odinet ...The Lafayette City judge, who previously said she had no memory of the incident, admitted to her role in the video and apologized. 

Most likely she'll resign.  There's no digging herself out of that hole. 

One possibility is that she remembered nothing because she was blackout drunk.  Admitting it's you on the video would be preferable to admitting it was you and you were too drunk to remember anything. 

• Upvote 3

Netanyahu's racist bestie goes full fucking idiot

The Knesset, Israel’s parliament, erupted after videos emerged showing Itamar Ben-Gvir—a follower of the notorious radical rabbi Meir Kahane, whose political party was declared a terror organization by Israel and by the United States, and the only Israeli legislator convicted of supporting a terror organization—pulling a handgun out of his holster and waving it in the direction of two young Arab garage attendants in a parking lot under Tel Aviv’s largest convention center.

“I’m gonna fuck you over!” the legislator is heard yelling, “I’ll take care of you!”

The two attendants, who turned over iPhone videos to the police, claim he then added “Arab dogs!”

A longtime extremist agitator, the 45-year-old was first elected to the parliament in March 2021, following an electoral deal brokered by then-Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, who hoped the right-wing fanatic vote would help him hold onto power. Ben-Gvir hit Israeli airwaves for the first time as a 19-year-old, when he was interviewed holding the Cadillac emblem he’d torn off then-Prime Minister Yitzhak Rabin’s car, boasting, “We got to his car. We’ll get to him, too”—a few weeks before Rabin, who’d led Israel to the Oslo Peace Accords with the Palestinians, was assassinated by another right-wing extremist.

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/18/2021 at 3:46 PM, Howl said:

Judge N Word (Michelle Odinet) is taking a break (unpaid leave, not optional).  Judge caught on camera using racist slurs disqualified from working amid investigation

And just like that,  Michelle Odinet in now ex-Judge Odinet, demoted to being a regular twit waffle.  She resigned and is going on and on about forgiveness and healing. 

This

"After much reflection and prayer, and in order to facilitate healing within the community, I hereby resign as judge of the Lafayette City Court effective immediately..."

and this

In a statement, Odinet's attorney, Dane Ciolino said: "Ms. Odinet understands that this is the end of her public service, but only the beginning of what she must to do to earn the forgiveness of the community.

She is "judiciously" avoiding being specific about WHICH community.  

She does have the option, after prayer and reflection, to slink off into oblivion.  

Quotes are from: USA Today  Louisiana judge resigns after using racist slur on video

• Thank You 3

4 minutes ago, Howl said:

She does have the option, after prayer and reflection, to slink off into oblivion.

She’ll probably pop up again in some political office or other.  Thanks for posting the follow up. 

• I Agree 4

People are supporting St. Louis news anchor Michelle Li after she got a racist phone call

People around the world were quick to share support of a St. Louis news anchor after she shared a video of a racist comment made about her.

George Takei, Margaret Cho, Ken Jeong, dozens of celebrities and thousands more people shared support for Michelle Li. Li posted a video on social media Saturday. In the video, she listened to a viewer message that criticized a comment Li has made on TV.

It started when Li ended a New Year's Day foods segment with the comment, “I ate dumpling soup. That’s what a lot of Korean people do.” The viewer criticized Li for being "very Asian," and said she should "keep her Korean to herself."

I'd tell whoever called Ms. Li that they should keep their Kluxer to him or herself.

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 2

Ms. Li listening to the voicemail from the racist woman: