IGNORED

Racists Caught on Tape

47of74

He seems nice

A Texas assistant attorney general sent dozens of tweets over the past several months threatening violence against progressives, spouting racist and transphobic rhetoric, casting doubt over the seriousness of the coronavirus pandemic and sharing QAnon conspiracy theories. On Thursday, he lost his job with the state agency after national media reported on his social media activities.

Nick Moutos, whose racist tweets were reported Thursday morning by Media Matters, threatened Black Lives Matter protesters and has regularly referred to the organizers as “terrorists.” He called Islam a “virus” and trans people an “abomination.”

“As of today, this individual no longer works for the Office of the Attorney General,” Kayleigh Date, spokesperson for the attorney general’s office, told The Texas Tribune.

Moutos acknowledged that he lost his job in a Thursday evening tweet, which also referenced coverage by Salon and Men’s Health of his comments downplaying the national coronavirus death totals.

And did he own up to his mistakes?  Nope just doubled down some more.  Way to piss away your legal career asshole.

"About to lose your job"

A Trump supporter is facing backlash online after his truck was allegedly spotted with a racist Trump 2020 campaign message.

A photo of the “Trump 2020” sign was posted by Twitter user Ravi Mahapatra. The sign included a racist phrase followed by “Trump 2020.”

After obtaining the truck’s license plate, social media users identified the owner as Austin J. Cordis. Raw Story was not able to independently confirm the driver’s identity.

Cordis’ Facebook page was inundated with negative comments.

Wouldn't surprise me if this fornicate stick did lose his gainful employment for this....

• Upvote 2

Another LEO learned the hard way that being a fuck stick online can have some unpleasant consequences

Orland Hills on Wednesday fired its longtime police chief after a social media post the village described as being “in incredibly poor taste.”

The post had been on Thomas Scully’s personal Facebook page for about a week and was brought to the attention of village officials Wednesday, said Brian O’Neill, village administrator.

In a two-paragraph statement, the village said that Mike Blaha, deputy chief, had been named as interim chief until a replacement can be found.

“We hold all of our public officials to the highest standards in their personal and professional lives,” the statement reads. “This social media post is in incredibly poor taste. It does not reflect the values of the people of our community, and we will not tolerate such behavior from any of our public officials.”

• Thank You 1

29 minutes ago, 47of74 said:

Another LEO learned the hard way that being a fuck stick online can have some unpleasant consequences

To give more clarity to the subject: 

"The post, which has since been deleted, showed an image of Black looters robbing a store, and was captioned “when free housing, free food, free education and free phones just aren’t enough.”"

https://www.nbcchicago.com/news/local/orland-hills-police-chief-dismissed-from-post-after-social-media-post/2336677/

• Disgust 5

You would think after that SAE mess in Oklahoma some Greek orgs would know better but guess not. 

According to a local NBC affiliate, Jackie Hitt and Maddie Hissong of the Kansas University chapter of Kappa Delta were caught on tape speaking disparagingly against Asian people. The video, which was recorded in February, appears to capture part of a private conversation about anti-Asian racism, fueled, at the time, by reports of the coronavirus first appearing in Wuhan, China. One woman can be heard saying, “What if she came from fucking Beijing? I don’t know where the fuck she just came from but I’m nervous as shit.” Another mocks her former dentist who was Asian. 

Hitt, who was chapter president until last week, apologized for what she said in the video, the Kansan reports. Hitt wrote to her chapter sisters, “I want to immediately come out and say that I own the things I said; I will not deny that I said them and I am sorry. Hitt was removed from her position as president and according to an Instagram post by Kappa Delta, is no longer a member of the sorority.

On Tuesday, the KU chapter of Kappa Delta released a statement on Instagram reporting that, as a result of the video, three members of Kappa Delta had been stripped of their letters, a mere seven months after the video was filmed. The statement claims that the advisory board of Kappa Delta only became aware of this video when it was shared on a Greek life watchdog account focused on calling out racism in organizations,@stripyourletters, last Saturday, which supposedly explained why they had not acted on it in February when it was filmed.

The timing on this is, to put it lightly, malarkey. The video was filmed in Snapchat and the recorder even took a moment to write “hmm” across the recording—making it clear she heard what was being said. The video was also reportedly taken from inside the KD house. Word travels quickly, but somehow no one reported the video to the sorority advisory board, allowing these women to continue holding leadership positions for months.

• Upvote 1

Hopefully she’s going away for a while 

The suspect who unleashed a racist attack on a Black jogger in New York last month has been arrested and is facing multiple hate crime charges. 

Lorena Delaguna, 53, was arrested in her Woodside home on Monday, Sept. 21, and charged with attempted assault and aggravated assault — both as a hate crime. 

On Aug. 17, 37-year-old Tiffany Johnson was running in Queens, New York, near 53rd Place and Broadway when she was subjected to a racist attack. In an incident caught on camera, Delaguna threw a glass bottle at Johnson and told her: “Get out of here n——-, go back to Africa.” 

“She could see the color of my skin and she reacted to that,” Johnson told the New York Post. “It’s a hate crime.”

• Upvote 3

Another kluxer couldn’t keep his mouth shut online. 

The Baton Rouge Police Department placed Sergeant Chris Kuhn on administrative leave after it was found that he posted racist messages on an online blog. Kuhn, who was also treasurer of the Baton Rouge Police Union, was dismissed from his position.

The police union discovered Kuhn’s comments on the website Tigerdroppings, where he posted under the screen name “Pesticide” and made remarks denigrating Blacks, Asians, and those of the Jewish faith. Investigators were able to connect the posts back to Kuhn using his phone number, which was attached to the screen name.

As shown by WBRZ-TV 2, some posts perpetuated racist, anti-Jewish and anti-Asian ideologies. In one post Kuhn wrote, “My old man taught me don’t be like them, get off your a** and go to work. So yeah, I was raised in racism. Worked out pretty good so far.”

One thread, entitled “What happened to the Chick-fil-A on college?” had a response from Kuhn that read, “I love the one in Denham…. kids in Denham have some pride and manners unlike the s*** birds in Baton Rouge…. thank God for the Amite River. Natural barrier to keep the trash out. That and some people can’t swim.”

Hey stupid if you’re gonna be a total kluxer online leave you phone number off your profile. Especially if you work for the fuzz. 

• Upvote 4

I guess this is a very very sad and awful case of racist caught on tape.

Joyce Echaquan was a 37 year old indigenous woman, mother of 7 children, who was part of the Atikamekw nation of Manawan, in Quebec. This weekend, she went to the Joliette Hospital in Joliette, Québec, to seek treatment for stomach pain. Joyce was apparently kept tied to her hospital bed. Her pain worsened and nurses began to inject her with large doses of morphine despite Joyce refusing. Joyce had a history of cardiac issues and severe reactions to morphine, and the nurses didn't listen to her. Fearing for her life and feeling that no one was listening to her, Monday afternoon, Joyce took her phone out and went on live on her social media accounts.

The most terrifying part of the clip was the comments from the nurses. The nurses are heard insulting her, calling her overwight, calling her stupid, saying she is unable to take care of herself, saying that ''they pay for that'' (because ndigenous peoples in Canada don't pay taxes, it is often a stereotype that the non-indigenous population are paying for them). And the worst, the nurses are heard saying.... (I feel horrible even typing this) that she is only good fo sex (which is another disgusting stereotype that indigenous woman are promiscuous). Not long after the videos were posted online, Joyce was found dead in her hospital bed. She died because of bad treatments and the last things she heard were people dehumanzing her. ?

Back during height of the BLM protests this summer, the premier of Quebec had the audacity t osay there was no systemic racism in our province. He said their was racists, but that our system wasn't racist. When people talk about systemic racism, the sad case of Joyce Echequan is unfortunately what this is all about. A system that discriminate and doesn't care about marginalized people. Had Joyce not been recorded her hospital visit, the public would never had known. How many more BIPOC go through the same things in our healthcare system?

Canada has a real racim problem, especially with our relationship with indigenous population, and this is the situation is just unacceptable.

https://montrealgazette.com/news/local-news/indigenous-woman-who-died-at-joliette-hospital-had-recorded-staffs-racist-comments

https://montrealgazette.com/opinion/opinion-joyce-echaquans-treatment-wasnt-an-isolated-incident

https://montrealgazette.com/news/local-news/indigenous-woman-who-died-at-joliette-hospital-had-recorded-staffs-racist-comments

• Angry 1
  • Sad 7

• 2 months later...

Did someone spike Oregon’s geritol supply with PCP? 

In Aloha, Ore., a Black FedEx worker said he found himself on the wrong side of a bigots rampage while he was trying to make deliveries Sunday, and a very angry white man has been arrested and accused of using racial slurs and chasing him down carrying a pellet gun.

KGW 8 reports that 68-year-old Rodney Bryant has been charged with bias crime in the first degree, unlawful use of a weapon and menacing following an altercation where he allegedly stood in the street shouting racial slurs at the delivery driver who was trying his best to mind his own business and drive away.

The driver, 22-year-old Akiel Horn, told KPTV Sunday that he is “still in shock.”

Surprising to nobody Black, Bryant’s wife, Joyce Harmon, told reporters that she is “totally stunned” at her husband’s arrest and that he isn’t racist.

• Sad 1
  • WTF 1

Another idiot pissing away their future 

Social media users widely condemned a South Carolina high school student who pretended to whip George Floyd and lip-synced a racist slur in a since-deleted TikTok. 

The teen, identified on social media as Lauren Swist, is a high school junior and cheerleader at Socastee High School in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina. Swist initially posted the video on her TikTok, but she has since deleted her account. 

She also said the video was "taken out of context" and added, "If you know me personally I am not racist although it blatently [sic] sounds that way and I would never want to hurt people like this."

And of course she trotted out the usual “I’m not a racist” and the “taken out of context excuses.”

• WTF 2

• 1 month later...
Spoiler

In a way, I'm not surprised as parts of Utah are still really racist, almost like they're upset about the 1978 change where the Mormon church lifted the ban for Black men to be considered "priests."

• Upvote 4

Racists zoom bombed a meeting in Iowa. 

The Iowa Democratic Black Caucus is working with authorities to search for several people held responsible for zoom bombing their meeting with racial slurs.

The zoom call was open to anyone but was scheduled to be a normal meeting as the organization normally does twice a month. The meeting hosted U.S. Rep. Joyce Beatty (D) Ohio, who gave statements as a guest.

The meeting got through an opening prayer, and statements that five people joined the call interrupting Rep. Beatty speaking.

Dozens of people were involved at the time of the hacked zoom call.

I hope these racists get tracked down by the authorities. 

• Upvote 1
  • Disgust 2
  • Sad 2
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 1

• 1 month later...

Papa Douche Cannon is trying to clean up his vocabulary 

John Schnatter, the former CEO of Papa Johns, recently said that he is working on removing the n-word from his vocabulary.

During a recent interview with One America News (OAN), Schnatter spoke about the 2018 incident when he used the racial slur during a conference call.

"We've had three goals for the last 20 months," Schnatter said. "To get rid of this n-word, in my vocabulary and dictionary and everything else."

In 2018, it was first reported by Forbesthat Schnatter used the n-word, which prompted him to resign from his position as chairman of the Papa Johns board.

Try again. Better yet go curl up with a MeinPillow somewhere. 

• Upvote 1
  • Eyeroll 1

Another racist caught on a hot mike

When video of an announcer dropping a racial slur on a streaming platform broadcast of an Oklahoma high school girls’ basketball game first surfaced, Matt Rowan initially claimed it wasn’t him. Rowan, the owner of the OSPN streaming platform that broadcast Thursday’s game (in conjunction with the NFHS Network) and one of the announcers on the stream, initially told Oklahoma publication The Frontier in a phone interview Friday that he wasn’t the one who made the comment after seeing the Norman High School girls team kneel during the national anthem. But a few hours later Friday, Rowan issued a statement through his lawyer saying he made the comments, not his coworker Scott Sapulpa. In that statement, Rowan blamed his blood sugar levels

Didn't expect the blood sugar stop on the racist prize wheel.

Fuck this guy.

• WTF 3
  • Thank You 2

• 1 month later...

Some dumb ass racists got themselves in a bit of trouble. 

When a white Californian couple decided to follow a Black delivery driver on the suspicion he was speeding, they probably didn’t think it would end in criminal charges for the white people. But sure enough, Julie Walrand, 35, was arrested on April 18, the same day as the incident, on hate crime, battery, and false imprisonment charges, police said in a news release last Tuesday. Witness video captures the moments after Walrand allegedly followed Kendall McIntosh and screamed racial slurs at him. “During that altercation, the driver used force to prevent the package delivery person from leaving and used hateful language disparaging of people of color,” police said in the release. “Based on the above information, officers arrested the driver on suspicion of PC 236—False imprisonment, PC 242—Battery, PC 415(3)—Using offensive words and PC 422.6(a)—willfully threatening a person based on their perceived characteristics.”

Even though Walrand called 911, McIntosh told KRON4, she started "harassing him" after she and her boyfriend followed him to Delaware Street and McGee Avenue in North Berkeley. “Instantly just started cursing me out like, first sentence I’m getting cursed at,” McIntosh said. “Very derogatory language, you know I was getting constant F bombs thrown at me. I was getting just racially profiled from the jump.” He told the news station that he feared for his safety and that during the encounter Walrand got into his van and tried to take hold of the steering wheel for several minutes.

Alameda County District Attorney Nancy O'Malley told the Fox-affiliated station KTVU that Walrand was released from jail the day after she was arrested and prosecutors haven't decided charges for Walrand yet. O’Malley released a statement promising to seek “unbiased justice” after former Minneapolis police officer Derek Chauvin was convicted of murder last month. “The Alameda County District Attorney’s Office will continue to seek fair, just, and unbiased justice for all,” she said. “We join in the national dialogue to combat and end systemic racism that exists in our country. We add our voices in condemning racism, inequities, and bigotry in our criminal justice system.”

McIntosh told KTVU he’s grateful neighbors recorded the interaction. "Without them, it becomes a he-said-she-said battle," he said.  

• WTF 5

• 1 month later...

I just came over to post this as well, because it's so...so...What in the Actual Gosh Darned Fluck is this man doing?

Rufus Reindeer on a damn Roof, no Pat, no no no, just no!  There is going to be a picture of Pat Robertson beside the entry for unaware, self owning and hateful bigot on Urban Dictionary. 

• Upvote 3

• 4 weeks later...

Another one facebooked/emailed/etc his way into problems for his business.

Des Moines will no longer consider doubling the funding for a private security firm after a newspaper investigation revealed its top official had referred to local racial justice protests as “terrorism” and made denigrating remarks about Black activists.

The move comes after a Des Moines Register investigation into comments by Tom Conley, president and CEO of the Des Moines-based Conley Group, in emails to city officials and on his Facebook page.

• Upvote 4

Another racist talked himself out of a job.

An Iowa race track said Thursday that it will cut ties with an announcer who went on a racist rant against Black fans and athletes who kneel during the national anthem as a protest against racial inequality.

The Kossuth County Speedway in Algona, Iowa, said its leaders “do not condone” the comments made by the announcer before the races on July 15, but it called them an isolated incident. The speedway didn't name the announcer or respond to a request for his name.

In its statement, the speedway said the man who made the comments was filling in for its lead announcer and would not be employed at any future track events.

The announcer’s comments were broadcast on FloRacing, which provides livestreams of racing events.

Hey dumbass, just cause fuck face made it seem like it was OK to turn every public event into a Klan rally does not actually mean that it's OK to do it.  Well at least he outed himself. 

I wonder how long till Schmucker Carlson or Hannity have him on so he can whine about being cancelled?

• Upvote 3

On 6/25/2021 at 6:16 PM, AmazonGrace said:

Pat Robertson has always been a malignant bigot.  I don't know if he realizes he just admitted white people are "oppressors". 

• Upvote 5

3 hours ago, Bluebirdbluebell said:

Pat Robertson has always been a malignant bigot.  I don't know if he realizes he just admitted white people are "oppressors". 

I remember when that piece of shit (with full goddamn apologies to other pieces of shit) blamed the Haitian earthquake of 2010 on his god taking revenge on the Haitian people for staging a successful uprising against those who enslaved them.  I fucking decided then and fucking there that he ain't no man of any god in any fucking form whatsoever. 

Sorry for swearing so fucking much but I know actual men and women of God who would never in 100000 fucking years dream of saying some of the shit that aforementioned piece of does.  He just boils my blood so goddamn much.

• Upvote 4

• 2 weeks later...

Scottish Health Minister Humza Yousef and his wive have brought a complaint against a nursery in Dundee,  the Little Scholars, after they repeatedly ignored to give his 2 year old daughter a place but when his wife asked 3 white friends to try and see if they could get a place for their children they were all told their were spaces available. After hearing this story and from other families who are Muslim, the Daily record newspaper did their own investigation, the first using a traditional Muslim name and were denied and then used a Western sounding name and were offered a tour of the nursery. Both the owners and the person in charge of applications have denied using racist polices. 

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 6

Another racist getting fired

A South Carolina woman was fired from a local automotive company following a Facebook argument where she allegedly spewed racist remarks at her daughter’s summer instructor. 

According to FitsNews, Meredith Little was relieved of her duties as an official of the South Carolina Automotive Dealers Association (SCADA) after the owner of TNT Martial Arts and Fitness Studio, Tim Goodwin, uploaded a series of posts from a racist text conversation that apparently took place between Little and Goodwin about her daughter’s instructor, Tamayah, who is Goodwin’s wife.

Goodwin continued, “It would be nice to think that stuff like this doesn’t happen because it’s 2021 but unfortunately that’s not the truth. We’ve come a long way but apparently we haven’t come far enough.” The man also claimed that Little seemed as if she couldn’t care less about her actions and even told Goodwin that her employer wouldn’t care either because they reportedly don’t “hire Black people anyway.”

However, they cared enough to distance themselves from Little and terminate their relationship. According to the outlet, in a statement posted to their Facebook account, the organization revealed that Little was no longer a part of the company.

• Upvote 2
  • WTF 2
  • Thank You 1