IGNORED

Where in the World Is Doug Philips (Who Is a Tool)? Part 5 Defrauding the Entire World?

Coconut Flan

• Replies 647
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 hours ago, DomWackTroll said:

It is soooo Tevye!

Why, Doug's half-Jewish, you know! That means you can never accuse him of being any kind of bigot, ever!!!

Tevye, Shmevye -- I see Zorba The Greek! Get Dougie one of those fluffy white skirts and shoes with pom-pons on 'em! Opa!

Or more to the point with seed-spillin' Doug Phillips, blow-pah! *vomit emoji*

7 hours ago, Palimpsest said:

Dougie is no John Travolta!  :penguin-no:

Oh, but he thinks he is -- and what Dougie thinks is ALL that counts.

All of these pictures of Doug are highly amusing to me. As you guys have said, he's always been this guy who had a flair for the dramatic, into dressing up, etc. He just seems like he's living the life he would've if he was never fundie. Like I said in a previous post, I'd be happy for him if it weren't for all the people he's hurt and is still hurting.

Josh Phillips is friends with Doug WP on Facebook. I don't think you guys have mentioned that one yet. Doug WP last posted about 6 months ago. He sounded basically like the same old Doug, but... I guess a lot can happen in 6 months.

10 minutes ago, Corntree said:

Josh Phillips is friends with Doug WP on Facebook. I don't think you guys have mentioned that one yet.

That's interesting.  OTOH, Doug WP is the Phil-Anderer's  Godly account.  The burlesque shenanigans are on his multiple other alias accounts.  Wanders off to look at his friends list on those . . .

Sorry if this has already been discussed before, but do any of these people actually work? Or are their jobs filming themselves dancing around Europe in vintage costumes? I'm lost. 

12 minutes ago, DnAismyBaE said:

Sorry if this has already been discussed before, but do any of these people actually work? Or are their jobs filming themselves dancing around Europe in vintage costumes? I'm lost. 

TTBOOK, the Phillips appear to be trust fund babies as well as in possession of a lot of money from a decades-long con known as Vision Forum.  Can't comment on the Flo contingent.  

The Phillipses seem to be living off Howard's trust funds and whatever Doug squirreled away from VFM.  He had many perks, including free housing, and a pretty good salary from VFM.  

VFI was reportedly on the financial rocks when DPIABT liquidated it.

Radio Modern seems to be a legitimate business.  How well it does financially is anyone's guess.

Yes, I rather like Flo.  Her husband seems to be a singer.  She has kids.  I rather think that Lady Flo is just stringing Doug along as a cheap cinematographer - not as her love interest du jour.  He is old and his involvement with Radio Modern is quite bathetic.

DPIABT may think otherwise.  Sauce for the gander!

1 hour ago, Palimpsest said:

I rather think that Lady Flo is just stringing Doug along as a cheap cinematographer - not as her love interest du jour.  He is old and his involvement with Radio Modern is quite bathetic.

Agree. Would really like, though, to know just what the Lady Flo crowd really thinks of the Dancin' Tool & his obsessive trailing of them everywhere they go.

2 hours ago, Palimpsest said:

The Phillipses seem to be living off Howard's trust funds and whatever Doug squirreled away from VFM

I fully accept that I may be wrong but I really believe it is far more likely the latter. While Howard Phillips was well known in some political circles his organizations relied primarily on contributions. His widow is still living and DPIARBT is one of six. From what I have heard about them and observed it is doubtful the other Phillips siblings would believe Doug more worthy than them for any assets/resources available and again I imagine their mother comes first and she iis still living.  Also,  none of the siblings appear to live as extravagantly as DPIARBT.  He cut Beall off from her family and she went along with it enough that there is likely no assistance there. So sadly IMHO it is the scandalous fruit of fleecing that keeps him and them going. 

44 minutes ago, hoipolloi said:

though, to know just what the Lady Flo crowd really thinks of the Dancin' Tool & his obsessive trailing of them everywhere they go.

Don't you think they just find him curious and like his mutual cosplay? They are broadminded and Euro-tolerant and really couldn't care where he came from --just take him as he comes and his passable photography. Let's dance Karma Chameleon....:

Ah, Doug.  I think Flo's crowd is just humoring him during his second youth.

"You can dance, you can jive, having the time of your life
See that guy, watch that fool, diggin' the Dancing Tool!"

Only click spoiler if you need an earworm far worse then Bohemian Rhapsody!  

Spoiler

25 minutes ago, smittykins said:

Thanks a LOT

Sorry.  Share my pain!

Hey!  I have the original album on vinyl!  Sadly, I don't have a working record player anymore, so my kids only heard the song when we heard snippets of it on 'Community'.  I'm going to boogie off now.  

21 minutes ago, ladyamylynn said:

You can dance of you want to

You can leave VF behind...

Cause your old friends don't burlesque dance and if they don't burlesque dance
Well they're no longer friends of mine.

3 hours ago, ladyamylynn said:

You can dance if you want to

You can leave VF behind...

Funny, my first thought was:

Imaybetotallywrongbutima

I'm a dancin' to..oo..ool

16 hours ago, Maxwell said:

Funny, my first thought was:

Imaybetotallywrongbutima

I'm a dancin' to..oo..ool

OOOHHHHH you just gave me the happiest flashback of listening to this album with my brother.  Good times.  

On 8/3/2017 at 9:39 AM, smittykins said:

I didn't even need to click the spoiler to get the earworm.  Thanks a LOT, @Palimpsest

:my_biggrin:

I LOVE abba as ear worm !!!

/dances away 

/humming

11 hours ago, ladyamylynn said:

Dougie's a dancing machine! I would pay one hundred crisp dollars to see him attempt the robot!  :pb_lol:

Made me LOL! He'd do it for ca$h, I feel sure. Just please hand it to Flo!

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived